Home

Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis

Posted By: Bogmaster

Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:39 AM

2 national guardsmen received minor wounds after being shot at by someone in an suv.
And the clowns in charge want to hinder and endanger those enforcing the laws--What is this world coming to???
The only way to end this foolishness--slap down hard on those causing the disturbances. No peaceful demonstrators come with shields,umbrellas,frozen water bottles and rocks.
Tom
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:41 AM

I fear the worst is yet to come for you guys, I agree the response needs to be swift and hard. Let them all know what will and wont be tolerated.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:46 AM

Did they shoot back?
Posted By: SJA

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Did they shoot back?

Not gonna happen.

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Did they shoot back?

Not gonna happen.

Then it will only get worse. Zero repercussions equal lawlessness.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:49 AM

You can thank Mad Max Waters of commiefornia for that.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
You can thank Mad Max Waters of commiefornia for that.

No, thank what happened at the Kent State shooting 1970.

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:53 AM

In another incident--police ended up shooting a white car jacker--but you can be pretty sure there won't be ant protesting ,concerning that slime ball.
Tom

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
In another incident--police ended up shooting a white car jacker--but you can be pretty sure there won't be ant protesting ,concerning that slime ball.
Tom

If he was white, I'm positive there want be no protest.
Posted By: m1carbine

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 02:52 AM

Can't shoot back if you don't have ammo !
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 03:05 AM

The way to handle that mess is in stages. Stage 1 clear out all the press. Stage 2 put everything in standby and all electronics on your side in shielding. Stage 3 EMP pulse (yes we have had it for a long time) Stage 3 take care of business. Stage 4 sanitize the scene. Stage 5 miller time.
Side note. water board the captives from blm and antifa and use the intelligence to surgically remove the rest of the rats from there hide outs throughout the country. Personally I'd start with the freaky deeky white ones.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 03:08 AM

I have to go pick up someone from the Airport Thursday night, should of had them fly into Fargo, this is getting ridiculous.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
The way to handle that mess is in stages. Stage 1 clear out all the press. Stage 2 put everything in standby and all electronics on your side in shielding. Stage 3 EMP pulse (yes we have had it for a long time) Stage 3 take care of business. Stage 4 sanitize the scene. Stage 5 miller time.
Side note. water board the captives from blm and antifa and use the intelligence to surgically remove the rest of the rats from there hide outs throughout the country. Personally I'd start with the freaky deeky white ones.

Thatís a fantastic book/movie plot. Do you have any characters/actors in mind? Any idea how fast shooting can start for the movie?
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 11:15 AM

How do you clear out the press there will be 4 angles shot from cell phones on every instance
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

How do you clear out the press there will be 4 angles shot from cell phones on every instance
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

Thats where the emp comes in killing all non shielded electronics. Few use film any longer.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by kingrat
I fear the worst is yet to come for you guys, I agree the response needs to be swift and hard. Let them all know what will and wont be tolerated.

That's all well and good to say, but the people in charge (governor, mayor, city council) are on the side of those causing the riots, not the law enforcement people. Common sense has been gone for some time now.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/19/21 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
I have to go pick up someone from the Airport Thursday night, should of had them fly into Fargo, this is getting ridiculous.

My wife and some of her friends would make about 4 trips a year to the Cities shopping. They will no longer go there, too dangerous.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 12:16 AM

Tom

If he was white, I'm positive there want be no protest.

Says a lot about different peoples. Just saying
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:08 AM

Did they shoot back?

That would be racist.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:13 AM

Nephew is getting married this fall in Minneapolis area. Will wish him well in the card I send in lieu of attending that wedding.

Chris
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:15 AM

On a bright note, the National Guard members in question did not get shot. The were shot at and injured when broken glass sprayed them. Nevertheless, I think they should have put a rocket in the back of that SUV.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:25 AM

2 national guardsmen received minor wounds after being shot at by someone in an suv.
And the clowns in charge want to hinder and endanger those enforcing the laws--What is this world coming to???
The only way to end this foolishness--slap down hard on those causing the disturbances. No peaceful demonstrators come with shields,umbrellas,frozen water bottles and rocks.
Tom

First step is elect some republicans. Nuff said.

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:33 AM

Many of us tried to elect Republicans--but like on the national level--our efforts were not enough. Just ask President Trump.
Tom
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:36 AM

At least it's finally making the news. Nobody gave a rip when they were shooting at us during the riots last summer. We just checked for leaks and carried on.

And as far as shooting back, they have gotten good and shooting from a distance or shooting from inside a crown where they know you can't return fire.

I see the local walmart has the store front completely boarded up....This Wal- mart is 45 minutes from Mpls. Here we go...round #2...Ding, ding.

And we wonder why there's an ammo shortage.
Posted By: jtg

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 01:57 AM

Here is a good link to understand BLM and Antifa mindset and goals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtqoVsQoykw
Posted By: jtg

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

I would prepare that there are no or little charges against the officer.

Sir, for around $20 or less you can get an intel report from here: Risk Reports- https://contingent-group.myshopify.com/pages/risk-snapshots

https://contingent-group.myshopify.com/collections/contingent-group-vip-reports
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 02:17 AM

Tom

blm started a protest riot over this shooting too, but stopped when they found out the person shot was white.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-protesters-rally-for-victim-leave-after-learning-he-was-white

Keith

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 02:24 AM

Correct Keith,they were headed towards the shooting area,but did a quick turn around when they found out the color of the shooters skin did not fit BLM's needs.
Tom
Posted By: Boco

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Tom

blm started a protest riot over this shooting too, but stopped when they found out the person shot was white.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-protesters-rally-for-victim-leave-after-learning-he-was-white

Keith

Well DUH!
They are not named white lives matter,lol.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 11:01 AM

Obama got alot of cops shot during his hands up protests and got away with it.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/2-o...lice-racial-bias-protest-reports-1429221

Posted By: walleye101

Re: Guardsmen shot in Minneapolis - 04/20/21 03:40 PM

Yet people keep lining up to vote for the ones that support and instigate this BS!
© 2021 Trapperman Forums