Home

B ready:

Posted By: Marty

B ready: - 04/20/21 02:21 AM

The verdict can come any day and being caught almost anywhere can be hazardous to your health....plan ahead and be prepared.
Posted By: warrior

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 02:25 AM

And I'm working every day this week in Atlanta. At least I'm in a secure site.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 02:42 AM

Yup. Any day now. If you're not ready now you're too late.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 02:45 AM

I would treat it just like I do bears and cow moose. Only consideration that counts is how confidant you are with the weapon you carry when things go south.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 03:34 AM

I would suck as a victim and I would probably suck at watchin someone else victimized
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 09:44 AM

Every day of my life I'm prepared for whatever comes along. Not much happens where I live in the country though. I guess if you live or work in the city maybe a little extra preparedness would be in order.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 09:47 AM

lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:19 AM

Was hauling on a job at the Kauffman Legacy Park the other day. Plaza area. Think I will avoid that area for a day or two. Saw red paint graffiti extolling the virtues of communism.

I have seen videos of drivers getting pulled out of trucks. I prefer to avoid that situation.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:38 AM

I work in a town of about 70,000. A college town with 3 colleges. Think I should pack the pistol as I head to work?
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I work in a town of about 70,000. A college town with 3 colleges. Think I should pack the pistol as I head to work?

Every day

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:45 AM

Sounds like a place where stupid jurors will fill the pool. Better be prepared to take a beating first.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Sounds like a place where stupid jurors will fill the pool. Better be prepared to take a beating first.

Arkansas just passed a stand your ground law. smile

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 10:56 AM

You still will have to hope 1 of 12 people understand what that means and consider it fair that you had a gun and others didn’t.

That’s where we’re at.
Posted By: rags57078

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 11:53 AM

I work at the local college and we can't carry or even have any in the truck
Posted By: DWC

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 12:11 PM

You cant OPEN carry. What they cant see wont hurt them.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 12:22 PM

Your a free man Bob. That decision isnt someone elses to make for you.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 12:27 PM

I use my personal vehicle for work every day, doing various measures/estimating for construction projects. My company says I can't carry a gun on me or in my vehicle during working hours. I will be in North Minneapolis today. My company can pound sand. They may not value my life, but I do!
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by rags57078
I work at the local college and we can't carry or even have any in the truck

Is it state law that you can't carry at a college, or just an employers rule? Those are two very different things.
Posted By: jtg

Re: B ready: - 04/20/21 12:35 PM

Bear spray and a couple of extra cans of wasp spray. It's best to plan in advance and avoid those area's.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums