Home

Those Covid -19 vaccines...

Posted By: Canvasback2

Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 05:30 PM

Read this today. I thought that after you get the 1st shot, your body starts to build up an immune response. Now, they say during the first 2 weeks, you have nothing ???

" people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19 are testing positive for the virus?

Dr. Russo: It's critically important for people to realize that once they're vaccinated they have zero protection for the first two weeks. And they won't have optimal protection until two weeks after their last shot. "

What's up with this vaccine???
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 05:31 PM

Dunno...never came up before...😆
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 05:55 PM

This doctor tells it like it is - DRCHARLIEWARD.COM/DR-RYAN-COLE/
Posted By: white17

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Read this today. I thought that after you get the 1st shot, your body starts to build up an immune response. Now, they say during the first 2 weeks, you have nothing ???

" people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19 are testing positive for the virus?

Dr. Russo: It's critically important for people to realize that once they're vaccinated they have zero protection for the first two weeks. And they won't have optimal protection until two weeks after their last shot. "

This has been public knowledge since the results of the clinical trials were announced months ago
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 06:08 PM

What’s wrong with the vaccine? Run by the government. Period.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 06:10 PM

It gets even better. Now they are saying that there is evidence that the vaccines might not provide as much protection if there is months in between doses. Exactly the opposite of what Boco, and his doctor claim.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 06:39 PM

It gets even better. Now they are saying that there is evidence that the vaccines might not provide as much protection if there is months in between doses.

There is big money & profits in BIG PHARMA. Thats the problem. They dont care about us
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 06:41 PM

they are scheduling your first does of Pfizer here then you make your appointment for #2 at your first they want it 3 weeks apart no more no less , they won't schedule you a does 1 if you know you will be out of town the week #2 needs to happen.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 07:01 PM

Just got the 1st shot a few minutes ago. The Moderna shot.

Well, turns out the Nurse that gave me the shot, remembered my Family's last name!! Peppered me with questions. I found out that she is the daughter of the Doctor who used to live up the road, when my Father had the Dairy farm. That brought back a lot of memories!!!!!!!!
Posted By: white17

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 07:04 PM

She was milking you for personal information !!
Posted By: Hoosier71

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 07:12 PM

This is exactly what they tell you when you take just about any vaccine.
Posted By: RKG

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 07:13 PM

It's not a vaccine. Never was. It's an mRNA injection.

If anyone in the private sector sold something that was mislabeled or misidentified, they would be hauled into court.
When the gov't does it.... well, it's OK then, because it's in the name of "public safety".

By definition, a "vaccine" is:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
Posted By: charles

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 09:56 PM

Of course it takes time for the body to build immunity. This is nothing new.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by white17
She was milking you for personal information !!

Pretty Good , White!
Posted By: waggler

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 10:04 PM

This "vaccine" does not "build immunity", it just creates a condition where your body does not react to the virus in a way that ends up killing some people. It is not the virus that kills people, it is the mucus that builds up in your lungs as your bodies defense that kills you by causing pneumonia.

As stated above this is an experimental drug, not a vaccine.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/20/21 11:24 PM

Well I just heard today from a paramedic friend that some crews are starting to talk about the rise in strokes they are seeing in town. They were told by the brass to shut up. Apparently the ombudsman is now involved.
Posted By: ghhunter

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 05:40 AM

One of the vaccines comes from the same place the virus started!!!
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 07:07 AM

And which one would that be ghhunter?
Tom
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:11 AM

I don't see the same intensity and fervor over at the non-FDA sanctioned injection in other lifestyle choices in many people. Americans are a very unhealthy bunch and there's doesn't seem to be the same attitudes of judgment on display when people drink, eat, smoke, or drug up. Many things that are not good for the body are done in the name of "my body, my choice." but when it comes to Covid vaccine there are many hard hearts that say, "your body, my choice."

Interesting.
Well it's my body, a blessed temple not of my making, but in my safe keeping.....
And I can't figure one good reason to be injected against what I do not fear.

And there are some that just read my last sentence,
whose thought was, "let him get covid and then let's talk."

If that's your thought, about me, or anyone else.
Your heart's bent needs attention,
in the land of the free, home of the brave.
Your thinking is stinking and neither free nor brave.
It's imprisoned and fearful.
Search your own heart, not my lifestyle of personal choice,
for you are among the masses who fear men.
I fear the Lord.
Huge difference in peace, joy, and purpose in this life.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:18 AM

I dont think the woman in the video that claimed luciferon would link everybody telepathically to I cloud, was telling the truth Mark. i am with you though. With death rates so low I will take my chance with the virus rather than long term effects of a relatively untested vaccine for a virus the story keeps changing on.

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:25 AM

I'd agree Danny in hindsight, although I think doctors are probably struggling more than most, because answers are shielded to them also and they are frustrated. Medical conversations happen each day all day, and Covid has a shroud over it and when doctors ask "what, where, when, which," they get push back from Uncle Sam's minions and collaboration is not an option. Docs I know say they just go it alone and that's weird for them.

Reading several philosophers lately who say 2020 may well be the year of a start of a new world age, similar to what happened about 400 years ago. We are, they say, perhaps in the beginnings of the next 400 years, with Covid being the straw that tipped the camel's back in that direction. There will be no returning to yesteryear. 2020 was the start of a "new normal."

Oh well. Glad gramps & company sacrificed beyond measure and whipped those Krauts. We had a good 75 year run. We were alive during a wonderful time in a wonderful land.

Blessings Danny!
Mark

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:31 AM

Computers are without any doubt the beginning of a new age. I think the last "new age" started about 1500. World travel became a reality. The people with the most technology became the masters of those with less. That idea is what motivates Snowden and others to "open source" everything. I don't think you and I will live long enough to see what this age does to us humans.

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:56 AM

The articles I've been reading point to the late Renaissance period of the late 1500's as the start of great learning into the Enlightened Era that followed. They point to the centuries leading up to this period and the printing press revolutionizing the spread of human learning. Some areas become great bastions of higher learning and these areas dominated the world including the Americas with it's very educated and motivated Puritan influence. And here we are.

And these 400+ year have been nurturing toward a world whereby Covid of the 19th strain came at the opportune time to usher in world change that will progress from here.

Who knows right?

I'm finishing studies these next two weeks and then Donna and I are headed to trapping in south Texas for 3 weeks. It'll be HOT!
I'm old fashioned I guess.
I'm a male. Period. Was made that way.
Married to one woman.
Dominion over the beasts. Especially coyotes.
And fear (obey) of the Lord.
Teaching our tribe the same as best I can amide a morphing culture that more and more each day,
picks their gender,
discounts marriage to the opposite sex,
kills human babies but pours sympathy to saving all sorts of whales, darter snails, and owl eggs,
and discounts how they got here in the first place.

Covid vaccines and masks and social distancing do not solve much of anything in the big scope of life things.
Eat, drink, and be merry continues.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 11:03 AM

The printing press did put a hurt on the popes absolute authority. People who were skeptical of it all were still put to death but the popes authority over all things was in question throughout Europe. World travel effected everyone on the planet. No matter their religion.

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 11:07 AM

Valid points.
Seems any time you put us humans in charge of much, we find creative ways to put me, myself, and I in charge of all of it.
Been going on a very long time.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 09:40 PM

60 Minutes Exposes Swine Flu Vaccine Health Issues
https://youtu.be/Ydx_ok6gyiY
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 09:57 PM

Im still not taking it! LOL!
Posted By: charles

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 10:11 PM

Just read that the one billionth vaccine in the world was administered today. I've had two myself

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/26/21 11:58 PM

Then why are you still wearing a mask?
Posted By: MJM

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Just read that the one billionth vaccine in the world was administered today. I've had two myself

Why? What do you think it will do for you? Does it make you immune? Does it make it where you no longer need a mask? Does it make it so you don't have to social distance? Do you just think you are safe? I am trying to figure out the benefits, if there is any.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 12:29 AM

I'm trying to figure out why charles statements seem to bother you so much.
Tom
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

Why? What do you think it will do for you? Does it make you immune? Does it make it where you no longer need a mask? Does it make it so you don't have to social distance? Do you just think you are safe? I am trying to figure out the benefits, if there is any.

Legitimate questions
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

CRICKETS
Posted By: MJM

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Tom

Charles statements don't bother me, I am trying to figure out why he and others are so proud they got a couple shots. Is there a reason to be proud that I can't see? As I said I am trying to figure out the benefits, if there are any.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
Tom

Charles statements don't bother me, I am trying to figure out why he and others are so proud they got a couple shots. Is there a reason to be proud that I can't see? As I said I am trying to figure out the benefits, if there are any.

amen -- all I can see so far is that the risks outweigh the rewards. I am not seeing any benefits so far. I am in decent health and don't have many risk factors to be covidly fatal. My parents both got the shots -- good for them. There is not 1 PROVEN benefit to the vaccines. Lets see how they are in a couple of years -- then maybe.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Those Covid -19 vaccines... - 04/27/21 04:20 AM

Tom

Maybe they remember the moral of "The emporor's new clothes"

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums