Home

why are they so touchy about the vax...?

Posted By: NonPCfed

why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:21 PM

We know that big social media is about control and "approved" narratives, more or less, but its also an easy way to stay in touch with family and friends, especially far away. I guess its part of a Faustian deal, as long as we think they don't control us altogether.

The following is something that the widow of one of my older cousins wrote last night. I think she is in her mid-70s. Anyway, she not really laying blame for her feeling ill on the covid vax but does mention it. Facebook's word scan/sentence structure algorithm picked it up as a possible criticism of the vaccine so put in their fairly mild editorial comment that "the vax is safe, etc". I find it very interesting that such "powers to be" are as sensitive to any perceived criticism of the vax.If the vax is the best thing since sliced bread. Why all the hyper protection around it...??

"Not feeling so great. (Not sure if Covid Vaccine has anything to do with it or not except for sore, stiff arm.) Upset stomach all afternoon and night. Lots of nasal drainage. Cough on and off. Headache. Taking more Tylenol Extra Strength and heading to bed. (Just heard the snowplow go by again.)

(facebook sign) COVID-19 vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness and are monitored closely. Source: World Health Organization
Get Vaccine Info (link):
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:27 PM

The very fact that the leftists are so adamant that everyone get the vaccine makes me skeptical about it. What do they have to gain by being so controlling? Why can't they just live and let live?

There has to be more to it.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:28 PM

That is the very reason that I have given up on FB and deleted my account, even though it was as you said a good way to keep in touch with folks far away.
The older I get the less tolerant I get towards this kind of BS . I don't need that snottnose Zuckerberg and his ilk to tell me what I can think or not.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
That is the very reason that I have given up on FB and deleted my account, even though it was as you said a good way to keep in touch with folks far away.
The older I get the less tolerant I get towards this kind of BS . I don't need that snottnose Zuckerberg and his ilk to tell me what I can think or not.

X2
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:37 PM

The powers that be have always been in control of what we see. Now everyday folks have the ability to communicate with thousands they have started showing their cards trying to keep it in check.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:45 PM

I don't believe the left really care about individuals and I have many points that support this idea, therefore I have many theories that point to there having to be an alternative motive behind this whole covid thing. The whole scenario has too many falsehoods, lies and deceptions when one look beyond the propaganda they keep putting out. The people at the top keep getting richer, more powerful, more corrupt and farther beyond the control of the laws of this country and by telling the people, they are looking out for the best interest of the people, we keep letting them become more corrupt.
Posted By: DWC

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:47 PM

I believe the new word used nowadays by the libs is “misinformation”. I cant understand why/how anyone on the right still has a FB page for personal use. The telephone has been around a lot longer. I can see why a business uses it as their website, about it.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 12:55 PM

Its literally a page right out of the communist playbook. All communist regimes strive to control the media in the early stages. Once they gain control of the media its all over. We are seeing it happen right before our eyes. Trumps presidency shed so much light on the issue I dont know how anyone didnt see it. There are still a few honest news organizations left but you have to search for them. The MSM and big tech have been totally taken over by the left. FB is a giant with more control than many realize. I am constantly amazed at how much control and power FB has. We use a marketing company out of Utah that specializes in FB adds and believe me it works. Their "fact Checking" should scare even the dimmest among us.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
... this whole covid thing. The whole scenario has too many falsehoods, lies and deceptions when one look beyond the propaganda they keep putting out.

Among so many other lies, look at the timeline. China virus (SARS-CoV-2) has been documented in Barcelona Spain in March of 2019 and New York in November of 2019. So... it was spreading in Europe for a year and the US for at least five months... WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING... before it suddenly became the world ending plague?? C'mon!!

The cruise and naval ship data was another eye opener in early 2020. Zero safety protocols, no masks, no distancing, crowded quarters, etc PLUS maximum exposure for MONTHS... yet less than 40% caught China virus and less than 1% died. Of the deaths, all were over 70 years old and/or had two or more comorbidities. In other words, the seriously sick (PRIOR to catching China virus) died and the healthy lived. Which is... just life as normal. Doh!

Originally Posted by Yes sir
The people at the top keep getting richer, more powerful, more corrupt and farther beyond the control of the laws of this country and by telling the people, they are looking out for the best interest of the people, we keep letting them become more corrupt.

We've watched this same cycle throughout history. It ALWAYS progresses and ends horrifically.
Is this the time we jump out of the loop? Doubtful.
Posted By: charles

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 01:39 PM

If we can stop Covid, we won’t have to deal with variants that could be more serious. India is a a huge hotspot and they are largely unvaccinated.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 01:52 PM

As a free market and libertarian type I am immediately skeptical of anything so desirable that the government is going to force me to buy or use it. Obama care would be a good example. If it is that great of a deal wouldn't ppl be lined up to get it?

Seatbelts: If I am haulin a youngin I can be fined and charged with child endangerment if I don't seatbelt the little one in. That would sound reasonable except that if you put that child on a bus with 30 more just like him no seatbelts needed.

Something is a lil off if you ask me

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 01:55 PM

Maybe it has less to do with ones politics and more to do with their ability to do a dab or critical thinkin.

Riddle me this: if a retailer put down lines or foot prints to guide us while waiting to check out and spaced these spots 6 ft apart then the line gets so long ppl have to push a cart between them, what is the "social distance" between the guy w/ the cart and the 2 ppl in line he passes between?

Answer is 3 ft
Posted By: minklessinpa

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:04 PM

and why can't my doctor give the covid shots, i would have to go to clinic to get them??
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:04 PM

At this point I would trust a plate of Lefties crab legs a lot more that I do FB and the clowns that are trying to run the show in DC

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:06 PM

grin

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:09 PM

DuxDawg makes some good points. I saw a virologist talking about the cruise ship. He said it was the perfect scenario to study the virus. Lifelabs has developed antibody tests with the idea to test people to see who might already have immunity. Our Territorial government is getting pressure to start using these tests, but they wont budge. I think they dont want people to know that a large percentage of the population already have immunity to the virus.

Now there are reports that vaccine effectiveness goes way down when they wait months between shots. Canada is totally ignoring those warnings, and are grabbing every vial of vaccine that they can get their hands on even if its been banned in other countries, like J&J and AstraZeneca. They are spending millions on adds telling Canadians how safe these two are, and as amazing as it sounds, people are rolling up their sleeves.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by charles
If we can stop Covid, we won’t have to deal with variants that could be more serious. India is a a huge hotspot and they are largely unvaccinated.

What planet are you from?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:22 PM

lol
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:24 PM

If we just go on with life the more people that contract it and get better (which is touted by doctors as being much more effective protection than the vaccine) the better the herd immunity gets.

Will Covid ever disappear? You've got to be an idiot to believe it will. Think about it, it is a Corona virus. You know what else is a Corona virus? The common cold.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:25 PM

I think there is a large percentage of people who confuse the common cold with the common flu via self diagnosis. This makes the symptoms of Covid19 feel much worse than they actually are when one contracts it. It has aided in the overhype of Covid19.

I can recall two times in my life where I was sick and the symptoms were considerably worse than when I had Covid19 last November (I tested positive for Covid antibodies in January 2021). Actually one of those times I ended up in the ER due to dehydration. I have had the common cold many times and those symptoms were mild compared to Covid19.

Ol'dad
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:36 PM

There are people reading this that would not be alive had they been born into an era of astonishing medical advancements. My two children for example, both would have died as youngsters because they are both Type 1 diabetics. Is that luck? Some may think so. Not this trapper. My thinking is that'd be a sub-par way to slog through life... thinking one is either lucky or unlucky.

Vaccines are incredible technology and have made raising children virtually seamless versus 120 years ago when infant mortality was much higher. So vaccines are literally a God-send.
For me, the risk-benefit ratio of taking a vaccine to protect against a virus with a low potential to harm me is not worth it. But then, I've been prepping for my later years all my life. Never smoked. Never did drugs. Never drank more than a couple. Eat well because kids were diabetic and we had to. Lots of outdoorsy time. So I was a prepper long before prepping was cool.

Everyone makes these types of life choices and why should I or anyone else impose my views upon them when it comes to these decisions?
Yes. No. Maybe so.
We all make choices.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:42 PM

We are definitely following the same social and political pattern of every large nation in history that is headed down its decline. Don't believe me do history study. I believe the Holocaust museum in DC has a time line on the events leading up to Hitler coming to power and what I have read and heard about it, it paints a pretty clear picture. But ignorance in human nature won't let us believe we could go there.
Posted By: RKG

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 02:54 PM

My biggest concern/fear/worry/prediction is that this is another tool that is going to be used to segregate a certain population, and then give cause for them to be isolated and/or removed. We see this happening with race, religious preference, gender beliefs/choices.... and now, with those who "refuse' the "vaccine".

In all cases, these people are being labeled as enemies to the well being of country, and vitriol is being stoked against them. Not to stereotype, but to basically quote what is being said on media, on forums, in the public square, they are white, evangelical, conservative. Those words, I'm afraid, will soon be replaced with "domestic terrorist".

Whether one decides to take the shot or not, I believe it is that individual's right to decide, but I fear too many are deciding on public opinion or suggestion, and not on them doing their due diligence and educating themselves on all the facts.

I won't take a shot because they tell me I have to. I will wear a mask when businesses require me to (they have the right to refuse service for a variety of reasons), or when situations demand it ( high risk group encounters). If I feel symptomatic, I will self isolate, same as I would during flu or cold season. But the "science" on this gene therapy injection is constantly moving and the data does not support what is being broadcast.

Look up the KY nursing home- 46 infections, and 22 of those were infected AFTER receiving the shot. 2 died, and 1 of them had taken the shot. Where is the 95% efficacy?

If they need to come and arrest me and put me on a leper's colony island... so be it. If someone else decides to take the shot, I wish them the very best and hope that they have confidence in the choice they have made, no judgments.
Posted By: hippie

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:00 PM

Now we know how China and N. Korea control their communist country.

From brainwashing our children ( 6 billion for schools to teach racism in last stimulus) to controlling our media right down to what you print on your computer.
Once they get D.C. as a state and control the Justices even more than they do now, we're past the point of no return.
Posted By: Zim

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Maybe it has less to do with ones politics and more to do with their ability to do a dab or critical thinkin.

Riddle me this: if a retailer put down lines or foot prints to guide us while waiting to check out and spaced these spots 6 ft apart then the line gets so long ppl have to push a cart between them, what is the "social distance" between the guy w/ the cart and the 2 ppl in line he passes between?

Answer is 3 ft

Lefty, I never stand on them X's they put down on the floor.
Saw way too many Wiley Coyote - Roadrunner cartoons as a youngster..

Zim

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Zim

Lefty, I never stand on them X's they put down on the floor.
Saw way too many Wiley Coyote - Roadrunner cartoons as a youngster..
Zim

Haha there is a good analogy I would not have thought of w/o your comment Zim. If our freedoms are a road runner the people who think they as so powerful and smart as to think it is their place to limit them are definitely the coyote. Bunch a goobers don't even realize control of another man let alone a whole nation of them isn't even possible.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
The very fact that the leftists are so adamant that everyone get the vaccine makes me skeptical about it. What do they have to gain by being so controlling? Why can't they just live and let live?

There has to be more to it.

Obviously you don't understand Bernie.
Its not live and let live. Its die and let die.
As long as we let the virus run rampant it will. There are several strains that means generations of the virus and each one is different. If we stop it now it cannot make more generations and it will go away.
Its really simple
The virus it a killer so
Stop sniveling and go get your shots , and wear a mask when its a possibility you can get or spread it.
IT AIN'T A POLITICAL THING.
just
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:51 PM

Question for you. Back in the 50's and 60's the country (and shortly after the world) made a huge push for everybody to get their kids vaccinated for polio. Was that also the liberals trying to control everybody?

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Question for you. Back in the 50's and 60's the country (and shortly after the world) made a huge push for everybody to get their kids vaccinated for polio. Was that also the liberals trying to control everybody?

Back in the 50s a man with a job could afford for his wife to stay home and be a mother and a wife- things are changin and have been for the past 70 years (can you see what I did there?)
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 04:11 PM

Never thought i'd say this but signed up for the shots WHY my neighbors have covid 1 gal didnt get the shot shes getting worse everyday now hospitalized her husband got vaccinated was sick for a couple days got better we stood up in each others weddings 40 years ago said he'd drag me behind the truck but i'm goin Got another call from my son young gal 34 years old 3 kids not expected to make the day I know both families well she wouldn't get the vaccine he had to for work

You guys didn't quit FB you just moved it here
Posted By: washxc

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 04:12 PM

Just, 5 % of the world is vaccinated. Every person in the USA could be vaccinated right now and it wouldn't mean anything. Are you going to stop people from traveling to other parts of the world forever? Did ya see how fast the virus made its round worldwide? It's here, it's never going away. Treatments will improve over time and when/if the media and politicians stop using it as a wedge to divide people it will slink into the background.

Besides, your vaccine doesn't mean you're not going to get the virus. It is supposed to mean that you have less of a chance of serious infection and hospitalization. Read that again, the vaccine does not stop you from getting the virus.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

This is an argument the communists make all the time. Its not even relevant. This virus, isnt polio, ebola, or the black plague. Its no more dangerous than the common flu. Six months ago you could have argued that point, but you cant now. The numbers dont lie. Lets take an honest look at your example. Back in the 50s if they would have had a medication that would have stopped you from getting polio, or helped you recover from it in just hours, do you think it would have been in widespread use?? Or lets say they did some studies that showed if your vitamin D levels were good 9 out of 10 people would have no problem with polio. Dont you think that message would have been on the front page of every paper??

I think we both know the answer to those questions. So why have they fought HQ and ivermectin so hard?? The data on it is indisputable now. Why havent they made the masses aware of how important it is to keep your vitamin D levels up?? They have, and continue to censor any doctor that tries to get the message out. At no time in history have we ever given millions and millions of people a vaccine like this. Why?? I might understand it if the virus had a high fatality rate, but it doesnt.

Answer these questions rationally instead of just sweeping them under the rug, and more people would listen.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Never thought i'd say this but signed up for the shots WHY my neighbors have covid 1 gal didnt get the shot shes getting worse everyday now hospitalized her husband got vaccinated was sick for a couple days got better we stood up in each others weddings 40 years ago said he'd drag me behind the truck but i'm goin Got another call from my son young gal 34 years old 3 kids not expected to make the day I know both families well she wouldn't get the vaccine he had to for work

The first question I would be asking is why are they not giving her ivermectin. News reported on a couple of families that ended up going to court to force the doctors to give it to their grandmother. Once they started giving the lady ivermectin she started improving in hours and she was on a ventilator.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 04:49 PM

The shot does not make one immune from the virus. The shot does not kill the virus. Information is out there, it needs to be read (not listened to on the idiot box or radio).

The shot is designed to work only against the main strain of COVID. it does not prevent or stop infection (which is why one still needs to wear a mask and social distance AFTER getting shot). It is meant to minimize the severe symptoms and prevent hospitalizations and death. One can still contract the virus, and transmit the virus after being stabbed in the arm.

The current shots have no effect on the variant strains. If fact, according to some experts, the shot actually blocks one's inherent immune system from fighting the variants, making those effects even worse.

Fauci and others are already admitting that individuals will need another "booster" shot every year, forever, as variants continue to emerge. Just like the flu shot, this shot will be a yearly thing, maybe even more than yearly depending on the strains that emerge and their effects.

Additionally, this shot is "gene therapy", it is a messenger RNA that becomes a permanent part of one's being. You cannot get rid of it. One the good side, you get the good benefits that you can never get rid of. On the bad side, any bad effects ( and who knows what the long term effects might be? ) will be with a person forever.

Stop calling it a vaccine. It is not a vaccine by definition or by practice. Stop saying it will kill the virus. That is a lie that is even admitted to by the CDC and experts. Stop saying there is no harmful effects. No one knows, there has not been any trials- those who have received their shots ARE the trials.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:05 PM

For you nay sayers
Polio is NOT the problem it was in the 50s - 60s. WHY/ because of the polio vaccine. Notice the period.
We vaccinated the US first and then the world.
Covid is NOT the common flu. Its more dangerous. 500,000+ Americans have never died from the flu in a year.
RKG your information is wrong. Fauci said we might need a booster shot.
Notice the word might.
You guys really need to be better informed.
just
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by jeff karsten

The first question I would be asking is why are they not giving her ivermectin. News reported on a couple of families that ended up going to court to force the doctors to give it to their grandmother. Once they started giving the lady ivermectin she started improving in hours and she was on a ventilator.

Well i've argued that with my 2 kids and their spouses for over a year they're all registered nurses and have watched many die so far and watched some recover there are no absolutes Should you try everything on a dying patient (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) Yes till a next of kin files a lawsuit What changed my mind is my son telling me covid is not what kills most its the body's response to the virius thats deadly
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
lol

X2
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:13 PM

I lost an aunt and uncle to Covid19 back in December. They were both in their mid to late 80's. Both lived a fruitful life, raising their children in the Truth. Hated to see them go.
That being said, I don't plan on vaccination any time soon.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
500,000+ Americans have never died from the flu in a year.

They would have if every death was determined to be the flu. This is a bigger hoax than the Biden fraudulent election.

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
For you nay sayers

RKG your information is wrong. Fauci said we might need a booster shot.
Notice the word might.
You guys really need to be better informed.
just

Let's both check back here 12 months from now. I'm willing to admit that I was wrong, if that is the case (granted the isolation destination where I get shipped to has internet...)

I'm glad you are at peace with your decision, and I hope that others are at peace with theirs, regardless of what that decision was, or will be.

PS
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/dr-...er-shots-for-covid-vaccine-timeline.html

Ultimately, “if it turns out [to last] a year or a year and a half, we very well may need to get booster shots to keep up the level of protection,” Fauci said.

Protection could end up lasting two to three years, but the point is that boosters are still on the table as a possibility, he told Politico on April 5.

Moderna plans to have booster shots ready by the fall, CEO Stephane Bancel told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Wednesday. Pfizer said in February that it was testing a third booster dose of its vaccine.
Posted By: Marty

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 05:36 PM

it sets precedent for 'do what your told'.
Posted By: TC1

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 06:03 PM

1000% is a political thing. By those who HAVE fooled you and others into submission. The more they insist, the more confident in my choices I become. Right out of Karl Marx’s playbook, verbatim. Doubt myself and others do some research while some of you cower away in fear and isolation. Wishing everyone all the best, and hoping more people start seeing where this is all heading.
Posted By: decoy

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 06:07 PM

Only thing I can say personally is this. My long long time Dr. called my house and asked me to get it done. I guess because of all my health problems. Ya know when 3 Drs. tell ya to get your life in order ya listen to um. Been dealing with the BIG C since 2005. And on top of that my body doesn't make blood fast enough sooo very low Hemo. quite often and that is the shitz believe me.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 06:08 PM

I got my anti-body's the old fashion way. I eeeearnd them. Had the killer virus way over a year ago, before it was suppose to be in this country.
Posted By: TC1

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 06:43 PM

I guess that I am of the thought that a <1% morality rate does not meet my qualifications for a pandemic and all this bs. Here in America, 78% of people aged 55-64 have at least one chronic condition, 47% have at least two, and 19% have at least three. I’m guessing over 64 the percentages increase even further. Even with all those people in the mix the percentage is still only 1%. I will take my chances, and pray for health I guess. I am not savvy enough to attach a link, but look at the CDC’s own website. I believe these stats were from 2008. The six chronic conditions are: asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, COPD, and diabetes. FYI

Re: why are they so touchy about the vax...? - 04/22/21 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by decoy
Only thing I can say personally is this. My long long time Dr. called my house and asked me to get it done. I guess because of all my health problems. Ya know when 3 Drs. tell ya to get your life in order ya listen to um. Been dealing with the BIG C since 2005. And on top of that my body doesn't make blood fast enough sooo very low Hemo. quite often and that is the shitz believe me.

Excellent for you. Despite my "hesitancy" to get the shot myself, when my wife and I counseled with certain individuals, who were in a different category of life, like yourself, we recommended the same thing. Her father is 82 years old, has diabetes, a heart condition- the long term effects are not his concern. Avoiding severe symptoms and hospitalization are his main concerns, and, based upon that, and your doctor's advice, if you are at peace with getting the shot, go right ahead.

All we can do is make the best decision with the best information we have available. To simply try to shout down everyone and anyone else with a different viewpoint, is not beneficial.

Wishing you the very best.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums