Home

nice neighborhood reddie...

Posted By: NonPCfed

nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 02:36 AM

A high school classmate of mine who lives in southern Indiana posted this today. Taken with his phone while he was getting ready to go to work. That reddie has some "plucK' strolling down the street, along with a nice rabbit. Of course, some of my friend's fb female friends were sad that the bunny died. I guess they think fox should go full vegan...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:16 AM

Maybe he was carrying the rabbit to safety!
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:19 AM

Green grass and leaves already? Feel bad for the people that don’t get to enjoy the full 4 seasons!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 04:08 AM

Green grass and leaves already? Feel bad for the people that don’t get to enjoy the full 4 seasons!

Yeah, he posted that he mowed his grass already a couple of weeks ago. I usually start mowing mine around May 1. Jurassic Park, what your general latitude, mine is just shy of 44 N.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 01:01 PM

Nice
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 01:46 PM

we have a den right outside the building at work , the ladies think it is so cute , the baby fox comming out they can basically watch from their office windows

just wait till they decide they have to go
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
A high school classmate of mine who lives in southern Indiana posted this today. Taken with his phone while he was getting ready to go to work. That reddie has some "plucK' strolling down the street, along with a nice rabbit. Of course, some of my friend's fb female friends were sad that the bunny died. I guess they think fox should go full vegan...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta feed those lil fox
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Maybe he was carrying the rabbit to safety!

I'm sure that was the case. grin
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

As opposed to your 2, winter and summer? We have 4 seasons in Indiana, our leaves are not quite as far along in Northern Indiana as this shows Southern Indiana's are. Cool fox pic, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: nice neighborhood reddie... - 04/23/21 03:53 PM

you have green grass, leaves, rabbits and fox So much for country liven
© 2024 Trapperman Forums