Home

A Pilgrimage to the Mecca of boat parts

Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

A Pilgrimage to the Mecca of boat parts - 04/27/21 12:56 AM

Visited Kendor Marine in Franklin WI to day

I should have taken pictures but I was busy counting hardware into little brown bags and labeling it making my pile on the counter

It is the boat stuff store

from glass and resin to hardware , to railing , gauges , electronics , batteries if you can put it in or on a boat or need it to build or repair a boat they seem to have it well not outboards.

I picked up the Resin , rivets , cleats , rod holders , paint , primer , horn , seals .

lots and lots of little brown bags with stainless screws and assorted hardware.

I think the only thing left is plywood and labor to finish the boat
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: A Pilgrimage to the Mecca of boat parts - 04/27/21 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Sounds like you scored big but if you can afford plywood right now Ima say you are prolly trafficin for one of the cartels
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: A Pilgrimage to the Mecca of boat parts - 04/27/21 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Sounds like you scored big but if you can afford plywood right now Ima say you are prolly trafficin for one of the cartels

2 maybe 3 sheets I found some for 50 a sheet.

I had gone to buy a boat with 1600 in hand in Dec that deal feel through I wasn't fast enough , ended up buying a 400 dollar boat from my supervisor that needed a new floor and tires but had a good motor and hull I should still be under budget which is good because I might have dropped 400 on poles , reels and tackle last weekend.

my wife is very understanding there are 4 fishing poles in my dining room right now and that is a fairly normal number

we do try and keep it to just one gun in pieces on the dining room table at a time.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: A Pilgrimage to the Mecca of boat parts - 05/01/21 03:27 AM

Rob gives us before and after pictures
Just sayin...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums