Home

In the streets the bodies burning.

Posted By: Boco

In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:37 PM

I see on the news at noon,India is losing the war on covid.
200,000 dead recently and climbing exponentially,hospitals collapsing under the strain,and piles of bodies being burned in the streets.
Nature taking care of the overpopulation of species.
God Bless those poor souls.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:47 PM

In God's garden the carrots are always getting thinned. Heart wrenching to see.

Their government prematurely declared victory on Covid and opened up too soon. A lesson to be learned there.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:50 PM

I have been looking to see what happened to their plan for handing out Ivermectin kits over there. It was supposed to be working so well. All I can find on it is one site that says they only gave it out to one small portion of one state and no comment if its working there.

Saw an article where volunteers are stripping the forest of wood to burn the bodies. One news cast said oxygen bottles went from $80 to $1000.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

Their government prematurely declared victory on Covid and opened up too soon. A lesson to be learned there.

What lesson is that?
Posted By: white17

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:56 PM

Similar scenario playing out in Uruguay.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:56 PM

I would think composting would make a lot more sense , green carbon being easer to source than dry wood

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter

What lesson is that?

That they opened up too soon, duh.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
I have been looking to see what happened to their plan for handing out Ivermectin kits over there. It was supposed to be working so well. All I can find on it is one site that says they only gave it out to one small portion of one state and no comment if its working there.

Saw an article where volunteers are stripping the forest of wood to burn the bodies. One news cast said oxygen bottles went from $80 to $1000.

Kinda hard to make a supply of anything stretch for a population of well over a billion.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 04:59 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong and I could be but didn't we find out that puting people on respirators was more lethal than not?

I heard in the radio they were running out of respirators. Could that be good?
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:00 PM

Any of y'all been to India lately?....Not saying it's not true, but the U.S. media reported early in the covid era, that they were storing dead victims bodies in refrigerated trucks at a hospital in New York because they were overrun with dying covid patients.

A reporter went there immediately upon hearing the story, and guess what? No trucks, no bodies, the only thing dead was about any activity at all at the supposedly overrun hospital.

Pretty convenient for the world to be on fire in a far away place, that's inconvenient to check out the accuracy of said story.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
I would think composting would make a lot more sense , green carbon being easer to source than dry wood

Cholera and typhoid would wipe out even more if the rotting flesh gets into the water. From what I've seen even though we get a lot of our meds from there in general it doesn't seem too clean over there.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:09 PM

I don't believe anything from tv anymore.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:12 PM

Oh jeez.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Any of y'all been to India lately?....Not saying it's not true, but the U.S. media reported early in the covid era, that they were storing dead victims bodies in refrigerated trucks at a hospital in New York because they were overrun with dying covid patients.

A reporter went there immediately upon hearing the story, and guess what? No trucks, no bodies, the only thing dead was about any activity at all at the supposedly overrun hospital.

Pretty convenient for the world to be on fire in a far away place, that's inconvenient to check out the accuracy of said story.

I was just watching a couple vlogs from India on Bitchute and some people in India say its not true. More fake news maybe.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:17 PM

560,000+ and people still don't believe its real here either. It will end as soon as the election is over, yes, but which election ?
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Soylent Green

Moosetrot
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:31 PM

They probably don't want to say if it's working or they'd be overrun with patients.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:40 PM

They obviously need to open their borders to (millions of) illegals (undocumented) that have been vaccinated for nothing ever. That sure quieted things down here in the good ol U S of A.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:49 PM

Exactly.

Whatever the media can do to help their comrades the Dems keep the sheeple living in fear.

And so many just continue to believe every last word without question.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 05:59 PM

200.000 dead out of a population of 1,350,000,000 or 0.015% percent of the total.How many people tend to die in India during a normal year...?

Hindus believe in cremation so they can reincarnate to something else. More funeral pyres probably make things more dramatic.
Posted By: Squaretimber

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:20 PM

Meanwhile, in Sweden
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

A long time ago for me. The media is just another profit-based company trying to earn a buck every day. They have 24 hours of air time every day and they have to fill it with something. So they fill it with what their sponsors and owners want it filled with.
Posted By: BobMo

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:33 PM

200k dead out of 18 million cases is about 1%. The 200k sure makes spectacular and frightening news but a 1% death rate is not newsworthy. With their population a .001 death rate would be 1.3 million. A 99% survival rate would still have 13.6 million deaths. The annual death rate in india is half a percent. Thats over 68 million!
The death rate in india was lower in 2020 than in 2019.
Get a grip.
Posted By: Marty

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:42 PM

^this x100,000,0000000000000000
Posted By: yukon254

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:46 PM

I have no idea if its true or not...but I do know this. Im sitting in an office every single day with a fellow from India. He's an engineer, and a very nice, intelligent young man. His mother and brother still live there and he is in contact with them twice a week. Where they are, its not as bad as the media is making it out to be.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 06:47 PM

560,000+ and people still don't believe its real here either. It will end as soon as the election is over, yes, but which election ?

The re-election of Trump

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 07:11 PM

'social steering' going on every day. 500,000+ dead of covid and they cured the flu and old age at the same time. Be Afraid and do what we tell you to do....learn your lesson well because we will be telling you to do more later....
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 08:51 PM

Thanks to the vaccine we are doing a lot better I remember when it was all fake news and was not real. I know there are some that still think it a conspiracy and just the flu but the world is not flat anymore.
Posted By: James

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 09:07 PM

I don't understand why anyone would continue being a Trump supporter. He was powerless to prevent election cheating. He lost his war on the "Deep State."

Find someone who's effective for a change.

Jim
Posted By: Posco

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by James
I don't understand why anyone would continue being a Trump supporter. He was powerless to prevent election cheating. He lost his war on the "Deep State."

Jim

Who do you support?

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:13 PM

I haven't heard of him/her yet.

Jim
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:13 PM

Jim

I thought you said before there was no election cheating,,or a deep state? If I remember right,,you even wanted to bet on it.You realy are a hypocrite JIMMY
Posted By: teepee2

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:17 PM

Well James, I'm glad that you came to the conclusion that there was election fraud and there is a "Deep State". You are making progress. Now tell us who do you think IS running this country.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:18 PM

Dipstick is trolling and you guys are sucking up the bait.

Please quit quoting him, it overrides the ignore feature.
Posted By: cattails

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:18 PM

The China released Virus is still doing what it was intended to. Go get your vaccine all you good sheep.
Posted By: peej

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:19 PM

More fake news.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Jim

Who do you support?

grin We know who James supported. The guy who won, who will most certainly NOT infringe on the 2nd ammendment or James will personally bankroll the pushback. James doesn't want a "powerless" prez like Trump, he wants one with POWER. Power over speech, travel, medicine, education, the courts, firearms, you name it. It's simple, James is attracted the Democrat party because he's attracted to power. "Like moths to a flame," to quote another recent thread.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Every time JIMMY posts,,,he makes himselfe look even more foolish. grin

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:34 PM

You lie, Kenai Kid, and putting a smiley face in front of it doesn't make it okay.

I never supported or defended Biden here or elsewhere. I just don't like Trump.

When will some of you get it through your thick heads that disliking one candidate doesn't equate to liking another. It's a false dichotomy.

As for financially supporting Second Amendment causes, you and others of your ilk have persuaded me it would be a meaningless gesture. So scratch that idea.

Jim
Posted By: Posco

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:37 PM

Stage IV liberalism, it attacks the brain. Very few documented cases of recovery.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Originally Posted by Lugnut

Every time JIMMY posts,,,he makes himselfe look even more foolish. grin

I agree but his dipstickishness got really old quite a while ago. I don't have the tolerance or patience for such foolishness.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:40 PM

I don't believe anything from anyone The usual mortality rate for any reason from a populated country like India or China probably a staggering number

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:41 PM

As for financially supporting Second Amendment causes, scratch that idea.

Jim

Hahahaaaaa,,,Surprise,,,Surprise,,,Surprise.All mouth and no action. JIMMY
Posted By: KeithC

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by white17
Similar scenario playing out in Uruguay.

Ken, Boco gets mad when you say that about him. laugh

Keith
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

As for financially supporting Second Amendment causes, scratch that idea.

Jim

Hahahaaaaa,,,Surprise,,,Surprise,,,Surprise.All mouth and no action. JIMMY

Where's Rocko and Moose when you need them? And what the heck is a illk? laugh
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:52 PM

You lie, Kenai Kid, and putting a smiley face in front of it doesn't make it okay.

When will some of you get it through your thick heads that disliking one candidate doesn't equate to liking another. It's a false dichotomy.

As for financially supporting Second Amendment causes, you and others of your ilk have persuaded me it would be a meaningless gesture. So scratch that idea.

Jim

James, as long as we have primaries and federal campaign funding protecting the 2-party system, it's not a false dichotomy. It is a dichotomy, as much as I dislike it.

We're all very much aware you don't like Trump. You've also never offered a better alternative. When people are unhappy, some work to improve and some just complain about the status quo.

How convenient that, given the opportunity to put your money where your mouth was, you've been "persuaded" not to. Is every part of your integrity determined by other's comments?
Posted By: adam m

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:56 PM

Jim

He was powerless to stop the deep state from cheating, but he was successful in exposing just how dirty they really are. Roaches don't like the light. Lol.

Hold on to your hats, states are doing recounts/ audits and finding significant fraud. I hope heads roll.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 10:59 PM

KK, my financial contributions are none of your business.

The only thing that needs concern anyone here is whether I kept a commitment made here to match the bets YukonJeff and Nessmuck were supposed to pay to the Trapperman Defense Fund. And I did. You can ask Wheelers if you doubt me.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:06 PM

Jim

Well Jim, that's big problem in this country. People vote like it's a popularity contest when it shouldn't be. I don't like everything about Trump either, but the guy could do the job, he did the job, and that's ALL that matters. Would you hire a nice guy that can't run a business to run your business, or someone that may be rough around the edges but can run a business and make you money? It's a no brainer.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:12 PM

Jim

This is why we dont get along. You always write this kind of crap that makes absolutely no sense. For your education level, you dissapoint.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:13 PM

Opinion or fact?

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:14 PM

Or many of the snowflakes here...

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:15 PM

Jim

This is why we dont get along. You always write this kind of crap that makes absolutely no sense. For your education level, you dissapoint.

Truth spoken there.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:20 PM

Jim

Annnnnd we don't believe you. We think you're doing the opposite of telling the truth.
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/28/21 11:46 PM

Where’s the like button?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by WyFurHarvesters
Thanks to the vaccine we are doing a lot better I remember when it was all fake news and was not real. I know there are some that still think it a conspiracy and just the flu but the world is not flat anymore.

Good news! Joe says you don't have to wear a mask outside IF you've been vaccinated! Maybe if we're all good boys and girls he'll allow us some extra recess!
Posted By: adam m

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Boone Liane

Where’s the like button?

Yup. Unlike the trucks, there's a lot of video of the hospital conditions in India.

The difference this time is hospitals running out of co2 and are wayyyy over capacity, they are refusing to see any more. Sure they can use an co2 concentrator but I highly doubt there's ample supply of those too.
Posted By: keets

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:52 AM

no wonder they're dying

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:59 AM

Jim

I didn't really expect you to get it.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:01 AM

Trump = best POTUS since Regan.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by keets
no wonder they're dying

You mean from the CO2 instead of O2 ?

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:03 AM

The only thing that needs concern anyone here is whether I kept a commitment made here to match the bets YukonJeff and Nessmuck were supposed to pay to the Trapperman Defense Fund. And I did. You can ask Wheelers if you doubt me.

Jim

James your blowhard comment implies that I didn't pay up on the bet when in fact I paid double since you had to Match it.

I hope you have to pay it again after the recount.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:10 AM

no wonder they're dying

You mean from the CO2 instead of O2 ?

yeah
Posted By: trapper les

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:18 AM

I doubt if they are dying at a rate higher than 99.7 %. There's alot of people over there. It has nothing to do with opening up early. Not one flu case, I imagine, and lots of false diagnosis going on. The corona virus is a non threat.

You doomsday folks need to stop allowing folks to control you.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Trump = best POTUS since Regan.

Yep
Posted By: nycoyoteman

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:30 AM

Not sure where the numbers came from. India's current population is around 1,391,123,637.

Given that population a normal annual death toll would be around 19,873,194

The media can manipulate statistics however they want- the average person doesn't check the math. Why question the media? It's news it must be true!!
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by BobMo
200k dead out of 18 million cases is about 1%. The 200k sure makes spectacular and frightening news but a 1% death rate is not newsworthy. With their population a .001 death rate would be 1.3 million. A 99% survival rate would still have 13.6 million deaths. The annual death rate in india is half a percent. Thats over 68 million!
Get a grip.

Come on Bob, stop trying to interject logic into the conversation.

James, this two-party system sucks but eventually, we are going to have to pick sides. The Democrats in MN have turned me into anybody but a Democrat. I don't agree in the least that Trump or Reagan were great presidents. They had their moments but both of them increased deficits to astronomical levels of their time.

Our kids and grandkids are going to love the legacy we have left for them.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Jim

James your blowhard comment implies that I didn't pay up on the bet when in fact I paid double since you had to Match it.

I implied no such thing. I just had no knowledge of whether you or Nessmuck paid the Fund. Wheelers doesn't share that info with me, nor is there any reason why he should.

Yes, I saw where you said you'd pay double. I assumed you were going to keep your word when I sent the Fund $100 to match you and $50 to match Nessmuck.

Go pick a fight somewhere else. I have no beef against you.

Jim
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 02:10 AM

no wonder they're dying

maybe the trees are sick
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 02:38 AM

Get a grip.

I’m fine with opening up and I think covid is over exaggerated but I wouldn’t use that argument because it’s like saying this

Us population in 1940-132,200,000.
Us WW2 deaths (military and civilian) 418,500
That’s only a 0.003165658093797% death rate. Get a grip WW2 ain’t too bad.

Of course WW2 was terrible but you see my argument.

Also thank god we didn’t go through the 12,000,000 deaths the Russians went through in that war.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 02:48 AM

Jim

I never Liked Trump the man either, he's an elitist just like most people running for office, but his ideologies of America first, America is the best country, come here legally, other countries should pay for some of their own defense, and we should not belong to geo political groups that wish us harm, I DO like.
And your right about not liking one candidate doesn't mean you like another. Right up to the point of when you vote FOR the other candidate.
There is no such thing as a vote against a candidate only votes FOR.
there is no adjective available to define the level of stupidity required to vote FOR Biden, because you don't like Trump.
To vote for a socialist because Trump isn't a pure enough or conservative enough for you, is mind numbing.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 03:00 AM

Probably not the Rona killing them
That’s why they want to Burn the bodies , no evidence.
What has China turned loose on them?
Posted By: coonman220

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
I see on the news at noon,India is losing the war on covid.
200,000 dead recently and climbing exponentially,hospitals collapsing under the strain,and piles of bodies being burned in the streets.
Nature taking care of the overpopulation of species.
God Bless those poor souls.

I don't believe it, same kind news in us here around year ago , I know of noone had it other rumors , an of someone dead it, I don't know that person,no idea if true, they say was so bad itlly, I don't believe it, finally got text message from clinic I go to ask if wanna be on list for shot when avail, left message. For them that to leave voicemail about shot, time avail at,not sure if trust shot bussiness

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 03:29 AM

Jim

I implied no such thing. I just had no knowledge of whether you or Nessmuck paid the Fund. Wheelers doesn't share that info with me, nor is there any reason why he should.

Yes, I saw where you said you'd pay double. I assumed you were going to keep your word when I sent the Fund $100 to match you and $50 to match Nessmuck.

Jim

James, the words "supposed to", that you used, instead of the word "paid", which is accurate, is what's causing the confusion. The use of supposed to" implies they didn't actually pay. If you added the words "if I won" after your original statement, it would have prevented the possible misunderstanding.

Keith

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:00 AM

I didnt see it that way-supposed to means he doesnt know one way or the other,which is most likely what James meant-now if your nitpicking well?I suppose you can spin it how you want.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Get a grip.

Come on Bob, stop trying to interject logic into the conversation.

James, this two-party system sucks but eventually, we are going to have to pick sides. The Democrats in MN have turned me into anybody but a Democrat. I don't agree in the least that Trump or Reagan were great presidents. They had their moments but both of them increased deficits to astronomical levels of their time.

Our kids and grandkids are going to love the legacy we have left for them.

I'll disagree,..at least in the sense that Trump was not a great president. i will say again,.he provided what most of us on here agree with,..border wall,cut regulations,tax cuts,open more areas to sportsman's participation,border security, trade agreements, Give it a year, and we will have to look at it's affirmations,..at least in the context of a current administration

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:53 AM

Jim

Not me. I'll vote for Biden in a heartbeat over what we've got now.

Jim

P.S. - Why should I overlook the thread and disappoint my fans?

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6535918/2

Voting for biden in a heartbeat, sounds supportive to me.

Keith

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:13 AM

You don't read that well, do you Keith? I said I'd vote for Biden "over what we've got now."

Fortunately, there were more than two choices on the ballot.

But my vote is my own business. Why are some of you people so obsessed with how James voted?

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:18 AM

not me!

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:20 AM

Good!

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:26 AM

Good enough! cry
Posted By: TRAPPER TOM

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:03 AM

im to that point also, but add any reported news from any media
Posted By: BobMo

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by nycoyoteman
Not sure where the numbers came from. India's current population is around 1,391,123,637.

Given that population a normal annual death toll would be around 19,873,194

The media can manipulate statistics however they want- the average person doesn't check the math. Why question the media? It's news it must be true!!

You're off by quite a bit my friend. The average death rate over the past two years in India has been 1/2 of 1 percent. Thats over 68 million deaths per year.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:19 AM

Jim

I think you need to do some more self-examination. That isn't why YOU don't get along with me. YOU don't get along with me because you can't tolerate diverse opinions.

I have no problem with you. You attack me out of the blue sometimes, for no discernible reason or purpose, but I don't particularly hold it against you. I figure you might be just having a bad day, or might be drunk or otherwise impaired, as our Scuba friend evidentially was when he tried to get me thrown off the board a week or two back.

My post makes perfect sense--at least to the sensible. Trump railed on about his mythical "Deep State" but never could prove up on his claims. If there really were such a thing as the "Deep State," there would be no one in the US with more power and ability to stomp it out than the president. Trump proved how impotent he is to find and burn the witches he claims are out there.

Same for the election. He whined and whined about election fraud, then folded his hand, packed his bags, and left the White House. Got everyone worked up about election fraud, then took to his heels.

One problem of course is there was no material election fraud, as found by the Trump Justice Department. Trump probably realized he'd look like even more of a chump if he kept churning out phony conspiracy theories.

Jim
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:35 AM

James,

There are indeed some flame-throwers here on Tman. Your heat shield seems to be intact as you take it in stride.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:42 AM

No "Deep State"? I suppose you still believe in the debunked Russian collusion, the capital officer was murdered and that Syria gassed it's own people?

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:45 AM

Hiya, Mark. Where have you been keeping yourself? I heard a rumor that you had given up mask wearing for Lent.

How are your studies going? I just turned in my thesis to the second reader. Whew, what a relief when that is finally done. I'm due to graduate this June, so I'm almost got my MFA.

And how are your own studies going?

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
No "Deep State"? I suppose you still believe in the debunked Russian collusion, the capital officer was murdered and that Syria gassed it's own people?

AND ANNA NICOLE MARRIED FOR LOVE grin

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 11:53 AM

You don't read that well, do you Keith? I said I'd vote for Biden "over what we've got now."

Fortunately, there were more than two choices on the ballot.

But my vote is my own business. Why are some of you people so obsessed with how James voted?

Jim

James saying you would vote for biden over President Trump is the same as saying you support biden over President Trump, making your statement that "I never supported or defended biden here or elsewhere. I just don't like Trump.", false as I believe you should very easily comprehend.

Keith

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:04 PM

Hiya, Mark. Where have you been keeping yourself? I heard a rumor that you had given up mask wearing for Lent.

How are your studies going? I just turned in my thesis to the second reader. Whew, what a relief when that is finally done. I'm due to graduate this June, so I'm almost got my MFA.

Jim

Well I did give up TMan for lent wink
Studies are headed towards finals next week and life is blessed. Truly. We just sold our home Tuesday, so Donna and I are obeying make straight a path for May 2022 graduation.
Glad to see your focused on your thesis and I certainly relate to your relief that a portion of your academic pursuit is accomplished!
I start an internship June 1st in San Antonio with Baptist Health Hospital, and it looks like ministry assistance for stroke rehab and pediatric patients and families at this point.
We're getting older sir, but that doesn't mean we go fishing 24-7.
I applaud your academic pursuits.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:05 PM

As usual, Keith, in your zeal to prove me a liar you only succeed in proving yourself foolish. Voting for someone is not the same as supporting them. Lots of people vote for candidates they don't support, as the lesser of two evils.

Comprehension is difficult for a lot of people. Don't feel ashamed.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

Jim

Well I did give up TMan for lent wink
Studies are headed towards finals next week and life is blessed. Truly. We just sold our home Tuesday, so Donna and I are obeying make straight a path for May 2022 graduation.
Glad to see your focused on your thesis and I certainly relate to your relief that a portion of your academic pursuit is accomplished!
I start an internship June 1st in San Antonio with Baptist Health Hospital, and it looks like ministry assistance for stroke rehab and pediatric patients and families at this point.
We're getting older sir, but that doesn't mean we go fishing 24-7.
I applaud your academic pursuits.

Blessings,
Mark

I thought only Catholics had to give stuff up for Lent. My mom used to make us give up comic books for Lent, and man, we hated that.

Academic pursuits are good for helping keep our brain neurons awake and firing, marching around, obeying our commands.

Good luck with your new intern ministry.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:18 PM

Some Catholics may strongly suggest it but anyone can fast at any time.
The Lent season is just a good reminder of what was given for all, so some follow that example as a remembrance.
Remember is a common biblical theme and we humans are not very good at servanthood remembrance.
Remembrance - yes.
Servanthood - not so much.

Blessings!
Mark
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

^this x100,000,0000000000000000

So True

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 03:50 PM

As usual, Keith, in your zeal to prove me a liar you only succeed in proving yourself foolish. Voting for someone is not the same as supporting them. Lots of people vote for candidates they don't support, as the lesser of two evils.

Comprehension is difficult for a lot of people. Don't feel ashamed.

Jim

Then why when a politician asks "Do I have your support?", do they mean "Do I have your vote?"

I think most of the time you forget what you typed rather than lie, because you leave the posts where you contradict yourself up, unchanged.

I will agree that you no longer support Biden.

Keith

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Anyone with a single brain cell knows there was election fraud. The shenanigans that happened that night and the sudden "discovery" of ballots in someones trunk 2 weeks later that were allowed to be counted absolutely disgusts and saddens me.

Let's get to the nitty gritty that is ugly but true.

A good friend pointed out a fact to me. It can be up for discussion, but it is irrefutable. Anyone with common sense knows there was election fraud. I have no doubt it can be proven. The problem that is sad but true is if election fraud was proven, the US election system would be tainted and scarred beyond repair. NO ONE would trust the election system ever again and then we would go to an election system similar to Venezuela or Cuba.

As bad as I hate to chalk this one up I understand I will have to. I just hope conservatives learned from this and take the gloves off and put on brass knuckles in this next election. Playing fair with liberals is no longer a viable option. Next time I hope we get muddy.

And FTR, anyone who thinks Trump lost fair and square has no clue about the depth of deceit the democrat party will reach. It is so disgraceful it is to the point of self destruction, but they are too stupid to see it.

And anyone who thinks Trump was ineffective, I have no words to describe how daft you are. I really don't.

This is what happens when people don't believe "mainstream" news anymore and instead rely upon fringe/conservative radio and the internet for their source. You become brainwashed. But believe it is the other side that is.
If widespread election fraud was even possible (without leaving any trace) Trump would have pulled it off to stay in power like his hero in Russia.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:25 PM

Anyone with a single brain cell knows there was election fraud. The shenanigans that happened that night and the sudden "discovery" of ballots in someones trunk 2 weeks later that were allowed to be counted absolutely disgusts and saddens me.

A good friend pointed out a fact to me. It can be up for discussion, but it is irrefutable. Anyone with common sense knows there was election fraud. I have no doubt it can be proven. The problem that is sad but true is if election fraud was proven, the US election system would be tainted and scarred beyond repair. NO ONE would trust the election system ever again and then we would go to an election system similar to Venezuela or Cuba.

As bad as I hate to chalk this one up I understand I will have to. I just hope conservatives learned from this and take the gloves off and put on brass knuckles in this next election. Playing fair with liberals is no longer a viable option. Next time I hope we get muddy.

And FTR, anyone who thinks Trump lost fair and square has no clue about the depth of deceit the democrat party will reach. It is so disgraceful it is to the point of self destruction, but they are too stupid to see it.

And anyone who thinks Trump was ineffective, I have no words to describe how daft you are. I really don't.

This is what happens when people don't believe "mainstream" news anymore and instead rely upon fringe/conservative radio and the internet for their source. You become brainwashed. But believe it is the other side that is.
If widespread election fraud was even possible (without leaving any trace) Trump would have pulled it off to stay in power like his hero in Russia.

sick

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:39 PM

Jim
[/quote]

You called me out as if I didn't pay you tool .

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 05:43 PM

Trump, as a DC outsider didnt have that much power, or lack of integrity. BP...you have no idea how powerful the deep state is, and probable dont believe it exists. MSM controls every thought you think. You are the epitome of sheeple.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:42 PM

Carl did you believe the mainstream media when they reported daily the capitol officer was murdered by the protestors? murdered with a fire extinguisher even. Oh wait, he died of a stroke.

Did you believe the WMD narrative?

How about Syria used chemical weapons?

Russia put bounties on American troops in Syria?

I don't have a solid opinion that the election machines were rigged but I do have opinions on changing the rules without following state protocols.

I'm patiently waiting to see what the audit in AZ shows.

Posted By: hippie

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 06:59 PM

Ya mean like liberals not reporting/believing this happened?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/judge-rules-virginia-election-law-changes-illegal
My state, like Virginia had the exact same thing happen but when it was our Supreme court that did the deed, would you expect them to rule what they did was wrong?
https://www.politico.com/states/new...after-judge-orders-certification-9425361

"systematic violations of state and federal laws".

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 07:54 PM

I'm basically old school and believe in America and her institutions. Carry on guys, I know I am in the minority here.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 07:56 PM

You are in the minority here because you refuse to recognize the truth when it is standing right in front of you, not because you claim to be a patriot.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 08:02 PM

Whose truth? Yours or mine? I think your truth lines up with tin foil hat people. I want no part of that America.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 08:04 PM

I'm basically old school and believe in America and her institutions. Carry on guys, I know I am in the minority here.

You and that other guy are the most anti America here.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 08:15 PM

Because I don't agree with you? Being American might mean that there are other viewpoints than your own.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 09:22 PM

Jim

You called me out as if I didn't pay you tool .[/quote]

That hundred bucks still smarts, eh?

Jim
Posted By: teepee2

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 09:30 PM

Come on guys just "pay your fare share". James, ask Rudy J about the "Deep State".

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 10:19 PM

There is fraud in every election.Not enough to sway an election.
Beeverpeeler said and I agree with him,that Trump would have used it to his advantage just as much if it would have made any difference in the outcome.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 10:34 PM

Is corrupt fake news media one of the institutions you believe in? It seems to be.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 10:41 PM

Again, there was massive fraud and the media would not report it because they hated him and still do. The gigantic number of people with actual truthful information were purposely ignored.

I do not like the way things went and I know it was a stolen election. But for the good of our nation, I understand why it can't be overturned. If it were overturned and fraud was proven, the citizenry would never trust an election again.

The truth is that the many millions of Americans, Republicans, Libertarians, Independents and democrats, who believe the election was stolen will never trust an election again anyways. They are all just to apathetic to do anything meaningful about it or are okay with the cheating.

Keith

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
James,

There are indeed some flame-throwers here on Tman. Your heat shield seems to be intact as you take it in stride.

Blessings,
Mark

I hope you understand, James throws much himself, hoping if enough is thrown it may stick to the wall.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/29/21 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
There is fraud in every election.Not enough to sway an election.
Beeverpeeler said and I agree with him,that Trump would have used it to his advantage just as much if it would have made any difference in the outcome.

There was no time for investigating. They only allowed a recount. Also the courts would never touch it no matter what.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 03:13 AM

You called me out as if I didn't pay you tool .

That hundred bucks still smarts, eh?

Jim
[/quote]

No actually it don't. But the next time you want to blow your own horn. Leave my name out of it.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 04:33 AM

Can''t think of any reason for you to take offense and try to pick a fight with me, unless you're still resentful about that bet.

It wasn't a smart bet. Consider it an education expense.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 05:05 AM

James I should of know it would take a lawyer to already know how corrupt our judicial system is.
My bad.
I paid in full. Don't insinuate I didn't. Its a good cause. No problem.

since your calling folks out........ I don't mind donating, in fact I am a lifetime member of the Alaska Trappers Association.

How about you money bags smile

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 06:00 AM

Tell you what, Ace. If I want to insult or belittle you, I'll do it directly.

You won't have to rely on your misfiring sense of insinuation.

Jim

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 07:16 AM

James since you dodged the question I will answer for you. No you are not a lifetime member of the ATA and probably not even a member. I am guessing the thought of dropping $500 must of "stung" a little too much.

You only donate when you can post and brag about it online and belittle others.

Carry on.

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 04/30/21 09:46 AM

Time will tell...
what the consequences will be
of the growing Marxist ideology in America.
At least the emboldened Marxists are open about it.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 05/01/21 12:36 AM

Talked to one of my "phone Girlfriends" their today. She did not think it was as bad as the news is playing it out to be....
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: In the streets the bodies burning. - 05/01/21 03:21 AM

Federal Judge Laurence Silberman slams media, accusing it of left-wing bias
By Jesse O’NeillMarch 19, 2021 | 11:49pm | Updated
Enlarge Image
D.C. Judge Lawrence Silberman went on a tirade Friday accusing the media of being too left wing as opposed to neutral.
Senior Circuit Judge Laurence Silberman called on his fellow judges to overturn a Supreme Court landmark decision protecting the press on March 19, 2021.Corbis via Getty Images

A federal appeals judge accused the media of being a “trumpet” for the Democratic Party in a scathing dissenting opinion handed down Friday.

Washington, DC, Senior Circuit Judge Laurence Silberman, 85, called on his fellow judges to overturn a Supreme Court landmark decision protecting the press, complaining that conservatives are oppressed by liberal outlets, academia and tech companies that combine to create “a frighteningly orthodox media culture.”

The judge was countering his colleagues’ decision to toss a libel suit filed by two former Liberian officials against human rights group Global Witness.

The ex-officials had sued over a report by a human rights group called Global Witness that they said implied they had accepted bribes from an oil company.

Silberman complained in his lone, dissenting opinion about the 1964 New York Times v. Sullivan decision requiring libel plaintiffs prove “actual malice,” and called on the Supreme Court to revisit the landmark ruling.

The Reagan appointee said increasing the power of the media is “so dangerous,” “because we are very close to one-party control of these institutions.”

“Two of the three most influential papers (at least historically), The New York Times and The Washington Post, are virtually Democratic Party broadsheets,” Silberman claimed.

He also griped that the news section of The Wall Street Journal and most television outlets also skew to the left.

Silberman said a “one-party control of the press” poses a threat to a “viable democracy.”

He cited Fox News, The New York Post and The Wall Street Journal opinion and editorial pages as one of the “few notable exceptions to Democratic Party ideological control.”

FILED UNDER CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS , DEMOCRATIC PARTY , MEDIA , MEDIA BIAS , 3/19/21
© 2024 Trapperman Forums