Home

Small, local news channels

Posted By: yukon254

Small, local news channels - 04/29/21 02:09 PM

I've been watching a few small local news channels lately and am finding them to be a lot more honest an open than MSM. Lots of these kinds of stories starting to come out now.

And this poor lady already had covid, there was no reason for her to get the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAk36PovnU
Posted By: headache73

Re: Small, local news channels - 04/29/21 11:27 PM

Not in KC, I quit watching, except when I can catch the weather. All they talk about is how important it is to get your shot, wear your mask, and how racist most white folks are. Blah blah blah
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Small, local news channels - 04/29/21 11:45 PM

Yeah our local news is just another spoke in the wheel. I watch it some mornings cause they'll run local stories for the first 15 min then weather then national that's when I shut the boobtube off and go outside. Even the local stories have a leftist twist but at least I know what's happening in town.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Small, local news channels - 04/29/21 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by headache73
Not in KC, I quit watching, except when I can catch the weather. All they talk about is how important it is to get your shot, wear your mask, and how racist most white folks are. Blah blah blah

X2 exactly to the T
Posted By: Posco

Re: Small, local news channels - 04/29/21 11:57 PM

I see more trustworthy American news coming out of Australia. Our media has forfeited their right to be taken seriously.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Small, local news channels - 04/30/21 12:11 AM

Our TV is on 6 minutes a day to watch 2 local weather reports. Rest of the news is garbage IMO!

Chris
© 2024 Trapperman Forums