Home

Covid Antibodies FYI

Posted By: waggler

Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 04:04 PM

I contracted Covid the last week of August. I just had an Antibody test done two days ago. Results: "REACTIVE. The results of your test for antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 was POSITIVE."

It has been eight full months since I had Covid. There are still a lot of people in the medical profession who are either ignorantly or intentionally saying that the antibodies only last 90 days. Any curious person can easily do a little research and learn otherwise.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 04:12 PM

And they still tell you you need the shot and 6 mask as well I'm guessing?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 04:14 PM

They've found that some people that had the original SARS had T cell immunity 17 years later.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
I contracted Covid the last week of August. I just had an Antibody test done two days ago. Results: "REACTIVE. The results of your test for antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 was POSITIVE."

It has been eight full months since I had Covid. There are still a lot of people in the medical profession who are either ignorantly or intentionally saying that the antibodies only last 90 days. Any curious person can easily do a little research and learn otherwise.

A doctor just posted a video showing the results of his antibody test a few days ago. His was very high, and he said there was no reason for him to take the vaccine. He had covid over 6 months ago.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 04:19 PM

I think the main reason they push getting the vaccine too, is that many people self diagnosed themselves as having Covid and may have had the flu or something else.

Keith
Posted By: hooftrimmer20

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I think the main reason they push getting the vaccine too, is that many people self diagnosed themselves as having Covid and may have had the flu or something else.

Keith

oh is that why???
Posted By: BobMo

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 06:21 PM

The main reason for advocating the shot is revenue in the case of those with antibodies. There is no medical reason to have it.

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 06:37 PM

Antibodies give me about 99% protection from contracting the virus.

The"vaccine" gives you 95% at best from getting the symptoms of Covid, however, you can still contracted covid-19 but you just don't suffer the effects of it, and you can still give it to others. Doesn't sound like what I would consider a very good vaccine. And it still hasn't yet been officially approved.

I'll stick with my antibodies thank you.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 06:39 PM

It is not a vaccine.

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 07:30 PM

^^^^^^
That is why I put it in quotes.
Posted By: Jackdale

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 08:08 PM

My wife's liberal family doesn't want her to go to her family cabin unless she's got the vaccine. We all got the Wuhan flu already. I'm trying to get facts to refute the need for her to get the vaccine since she wants to go. All very stupid and I would skip the trip if I was her.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Antibodies give me about 99% protection from contracting the virus.

The"vaccine" gives you 95% at best from getting the symptoms of Covid, however, you can still contracted covid-19 but you just don't suffer the effects of it, and you can still give it to others. Doesn't sound like what I would consider a very good vaccine. And it still hasn't yet been officially approved.

I'll stick with my antibodies thank you.

My understanding is that we don't know if the vaccine will prevent infection or for how long if it does. There should be data available by this point on percent positives on vaccinated people. Don't see it at John Hopkins yet, unless I'm missing it. Although there appears to be gray area as to the definition of having the disease and having the virus in you. We always have viruses in us.

dis·ease
/dəˈzēz/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: disease; plural noun: diseases; noun: dis-ease; plural noun: dis-eases

a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific signs or symptoms or that affects a specific location and is not simply a direct result of physical injury.

a·symp·to·mat·ic
/ˌāsim(p)təˈmadik/
Learn to pronounce
adjectiveMedicine
adjective: asymptomatic

(of a condition or a person) producing or showing no symptoms.

confused
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 09:18 PM

I've been on my soap box about antibody tests ever since they have had them.

If I'm a guvnor, mayor or anyone else trying to decide what to do, I'd be jumping up and down demanding to know what percentage of the population is walking around with antibodies. Number is far greater than those that have been reported. All one needs is to a small random sample of the population, taken on a weekly basis. Just ask for 100 volunteers at the local Walmart or grocery store.

You gotta know when the herd has crossed the river. Once you get to there, let the big dog eat. No more masks, no more lockdowns, all back to normal. That those in charge don't know means they are as dumb as a box of rocks, or have an agenda and don't want to know. Either way, not fit to be in charge of anything.

If we can think back to a year ago, goal of "temporary" lockdowns was to flatten the curve so as to not overwhelm the ER's and hospitals. We left that in our wake long time back.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 10:28 PM

A lot of the herd drowned in the river of lies and fear.
Posted By: BobMo

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 10:49 PM

Give blood to the red cross and they'll let you know.

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/29/21 11:33 PM

You guys sure like testing yourselves. I can't see the point?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:18 AM

Did an antibody test last fall... Came back negative. But if I didn't have the 'rona... I had the best copycat of it ever.

After all the hogwash over the last year I'm pretty sure I won't trust the results of anything unless I do it myself.

Mike
Posted By: nate

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

There wasn't any flu in 2020. The masked cured it. What's the real reason for the vaccine, that's the million dollar question.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:33 AM

There are people that are in their 90’s that have the antibodies from the Spanish Flu according to 2 university studies I googled.
Posted By: F150

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:37 AM

I want to know too.
How long does it take to get the antibodies in your system after infection ?

If you catch the UK variant are you immune to the Indian or Brazilian variants ?

What specific antibody test does one take to see if they have Covid Antibodies ?
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:53 AM

Just to throw a wrench in here, have any of you guys done research on immunity beyond antibodies? I will admit that my books on virology an immunology have gathered a bit of dust (rest assured, I am dusting them off and studying now), but I have read reports that these "antibody tests" merely test for antibodies, not all immune cells, such as T cells and memory cells, etc., which last longer and I believe are more specific. I remember studying this, but I need a refresher. The gist of it is that they are passing off a test for a partial segment of immune cells as a full test for immunity. Surprised?

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 03:22 AM

^^^^^^
Let us know what you find out about T cells. I'm wondering what kind of protection I will have if or when I lose my antibodies.
I'm in a house full of people at a birthday party right this minute, at least half the people here had covid last September, there are two people here who tested positive for covid just today, and they have symptoms.
Nobody has a mask on (or really seems to care). It will make an interesting mini case study.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jackdale
My wife's liberal family doesn't want her to go to her family cabin unless she's got the vaccine. We all got the Wuhan flu already. I'm trying to get facts to refute the need for her to get the vaccine since she wants to go. All very stupid and I would skip the trip if I was her.

Why does what they think matter more than what she thinks? She could say “ I’m not comfortable with people who have taken an experimental shot being at the family cabin.”

Unless she is not an equal owner.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 01:44 PM

People I know who had Covid were advised to wait 30 days after testing positive before getting the vaccine.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 01:50 PM

People I know who had Covid were advised to wait 30 days after testing positive before getting the vaccine.

As a kid and even in the military, I probably had a dozen polio vaccines. Schools, summer camps, colleges, and then Uncle Sam required them. One must have worked but I don’t know which one it was. A small pox vaccine I was given as a young child worked but then another as a soldier took as well. Never know.
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:55 PM

Waggler, I am seeing that newer tests are coming which detect longer term T cells. This is interesting:

https://www.geekwire.com/2021/testi...at-antibodies-detecting-past-infections/

I don't know how readily those tests can be found at this point.

The studies mentioned here show T cells remaining from exposures to older coronaviruses may till hang around and help fight the current one:

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/...fer-lasting-protection-against-covid-19/
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 02:55 PM

Does anyone know if I send a letter to Fauci requesting his autograph will he respond?
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 04:09 PM

If you put the "autograph" line at the bottom of a CNN appearance contract, I am sure he will respond immediately!
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by white dog

Does anyone know if I send a letter to Fauci requesting his autograph will he respond?

His office is probably burning all mail after being snowed under with copies of Faucian Bargain
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 04:35 PM

Well I had Covid in February so I hopefully have some good antibodies in my system, but either way I'm not taking the vaccine. My good friends dad passed of covid-19 after having his first shot for two weeks and only days away from getting his second. Now I have a childhood friend who is my son's teacher that is in the ICU on the ventilator now. She had both her shots over two months ago and still is about dead from covid. They called the family in yesterday but she made it thru the night so they are going to turn her back over on her back today and see if her oxygen improves. She's 38 and the mother of 3 young children and did everything the government ask her to do. But she is now fighting for her life. That's two in my small town (less than 5,000) that had vaccine and still became deathly ill
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
I know several people now who tested positive for antibodies.

Anyone can get their antibodies tested at Labcorp. Set up an account on Labcorp. Then go to the front page of the Labcorp website. You will see a covid 19 antibodies test advertisement. Click on that, pick your site and set a time.

They draw blood and send you the results the next day on your email.

I think most people will be surprised that they have antibodies.

https://www.labcorp.com/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/individuals/antibody-test

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
Well I had Covid in February so I hopefully have some good antibodies in my system, but either way I'm not taking the vaccine. My good friends dad passed of covid-19 after having his first shot for two weeks and only days away from getting his second. Now I have a childhood friend who is my son's teacher that is in the ICU on the ventilator now. She had both her shots over two months ago and still is about dead from covid. They called the family in yesterday but she made it thru the night so they are going to turn her back over on her back today and see if her oxygen improves. She's 38 and the mother of 3 young children and did everything the government ask her to do. But she is now fighting for her life. That's two in my small town (less than 5,000) that had vaccine and still became deathly ill

A small mining town where I've been for the last couple months did 8 medivac flights in one week right after the second round of shots. Here in my small community we are seeing the same thing. More heart issues and recently were seeing some really strange blood pressures, that even the nurses are wondering about. We've had several calls where the patient felt dizzy and light headed. During our vitals check we are finding wildly high BP one minute, then extremely low just a few minutes later. This often continues all the way to the ER which is a two hour ambulance ride away. Somethings not right about all this, and I think more will come out as time goes on. I know a lot of paramedics that are starting to ask questions now.

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by RM trapper

A small mining town where I've been for the last couple months did 8 medivac flights in one week right after the second round of shots. Here in my small community we are seeing the same thing. More heart issues and recently were seeing some really strange blood pressures, that even the nurses are wondering about. We've had several calls where the patient felt dizzy and light headed. During our vitals check we are finding wildly high BP one minute, then extremely low just a few minutes later. This often continues all the way to the ER which is a two hour ambulance ride away. Somethings not right about all this, and I think more will come out as time goes on. I know a lot of paramedics that are starting to ask questions now.

You are probably aware of the cases in Lytton B.C.
Of course the authorities are trying to discredit the whistle blowing doctor.
https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/04/27/first-nations-vaccine-adverse-reactions-charles-hoffe.html

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 05:52 PM

Oh yes I've been following that doctor in Lytton. Lots of small local news stations are airing similar stories now. MSM wont touch them. Going to be lots of lawsuits over this.

One of many reports Ive seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAk36PovnU
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 06:42 PM

Wont be any lawsuits as its a enter at your own risk deal. Only way company’s would release an experimental drug on the market without first doing proper trials to ensure its safe to take why I won’t go near it. They have no clue what the long term effects will be.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 06:44 PM

Well when my friends dad passed away they told the family that the vaccine wasn't in his system long enough for it to help and that you need both vaccines. Then I hear Canada is giving their residents one then waiting 4 months before the second. Now my 38 yr old friend has had both of hers with the second being almost two months ago. I feel as they are using the public as the guinea pigs. Think I'll just go with my God given immune system
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 07:16 PM

It is my feeling that bill gates has a hand in this somehow, and if you know anything about that snake in the grass, this won't turn out well!

Re: Covid Antibodies FYI - 04/30/21 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
It is my feeling that bill gates has a hand in this somehow, and if you know anything about that snake in the grass, this won't turn out well!

Won't be any body in my fishing hole in a few years if you're right. All this negativity! frown
© 2024 Trapperman Forums