Home

31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:18 PM

If you are a non-vaccer, how will you answer if polled?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:23 PM

I'm not nonvax but this scenario in my situation is risking a dollar to get a tenth of a penny. Simple cost/benefit analysis.
Posted By: .204

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:24 PM

Shouldnt it read" 69 percent of people recieve vaccine out of fear".
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:25 PM

I'm not a non vaxer. Just not this one. It's not a vaccine and this virus has a survival rate of over 99%.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:27 PM

Don't fear the virus so vaccinations are a non issue with me.
Posted By: Posco

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Don't fear the virus so vaccinations are a non issue with me.

Same here. I did hear yesterday Biden was thinking of forcing military members to get the shot or shots. Don't quote me but I think I heard fifty percent of the USMC has declined it and about thirty percent of the rest of the armed forces.
Posted By: GWGjr

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:44 PM

Just read the numbers pertaining to Covid attributed deaths in the county where we live...... 99.1% survival rate.

Lack of fear would be my reason.
Posted By: BobMo

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:45 PM

Shame based push polls

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by BobMo
Shame based push polls

Doesn’t that strengthen the resolve for not getting it though?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 12:49 PM

For those unaffected by non scientific peer pressure, yes. For the rest, no
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:00 PM

Just got vaccinated this week due to working in the hospital setting; tdap = tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis. Also got TB test injection x2.
Had shingles x2 (Shingrix) vaccine this past year.
I'm not anti-vaccine.
But I refused the non-mandatory Covid injection because it's FDA approved for emergency use only and I'm not in an emergency.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: cfowler

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:05 PM

Great Game India cited a UK government report stating that, the third wave will kill 60%-70% of those who have been vaccinated twice.

I think I’ll pass on the experimental stuff.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:06 PM

Too much wrong information, virus being politicized, do this don't do that then turn around and change your mind on what not to do and do, hand sanitizer by the truck load, now it doesn't matter if you touch anything, yada, yada , yada BUT trust us on this vaccine that's not a vaccine!

So no i won't be getting it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Too much wrong information, virus being politicized, do this don't do that then turn around and change your mind on what not to do and do, hand sanitizer by the truck load, now it doesn't matter if you touch anything, yada, yada , yada BUT trust us on this vaccine that's not a vaccine!

So no i won't be getting it.

If you tell them that in a poll, you will go in the “fear” column. lol
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:11 PM

Well, there ya go...
Posted By: Dylan Phelps124

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:23 PM

I’ve had my fair share of vaccines especially when I went to Africa, but like Jtrap said I think there’s been too much back and forth information during this time. So as long as it’s optional, I don’t feel like I need it. I had Covid in March anyway.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:27 PM

I trust in this Truth from the Creator of all things scientific (omniscient);

My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me when as yet there was not one of them.

Psalm 139:15-16

3,000 year old inspired words and more Truth in these 2 sentences than in the entire Covid storyline.

Peace of mind and soul comes through truth, and there's no truth marching in the Covid parade near as I can tell.

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: yukon254

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:29 PM

Im not anti vax either I just dont see any benefit to the covid vaccine, which really isnt a vaccine anyway. They have lied about a lot of things concerning covid so trust is out the window on this one. The Yukon has had one covid death since all this started, and not one person hospitalized. My daughter was the paramedic that responded to the call where the person died. The person was over 80, obese, and had many health issues besides having tested positive for covid....so did they die from or with?? Contrast that one death with all the strokes and heart issues we have seen since the vaccine, some have been fatal, and there is no doubt in my mind that the vaccine has caused more heath problems than covid has in my community.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:40 PM

I like to watch experiments.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 01:41 PM

Shame based push polls

It's very easy to make polls come out anyway you want them.
Posted By: Colter Benson

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 02:14 PM

For me, it mostly comes down to this...I'm not a fan of being forced to do something I dont agree with or believe in. Last I checked, we live in America so we can be free. Free to make my own decisions.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 02:42 PM

Not fear. Just want be FORCED to take a shot I dont need
Posted By: Clark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 02:51 PM

How different everyone’s attitude toward the virus would be if it targeted children. Seniors? Who cares! I love me some freedom!
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:00 PM

Freedom. Is what this country was built on! Only 30 % are fully vaccinated right now. ! If you beleive in polls? You maybe just kidding yourself to believe that America will make it to 70%
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:04 PM

The wife and have been vaccinated. It is still America and we made the choice. Not out of fear or mandated....we chose it to ensure we never caught it and passed it on. That was our choice. You make your own choice.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Clark
How different everyone’s attitude toward the virus would be if it targeted children. Seniors? Who cares! I love me some freedom!

Children are the future. Unhealthy 80 plus year olds, not so much. A child has his whole life ahead of him/her, An 80 year old has most of his/her life behind him/her. You save a child he/she will likely last for 70 more years. You save an unhealthy 80 year old he/she will maybe last a couple more.

Makes sense to value children more.
Posted By: Boco

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:22 PM

Most cultures value their elders more than any other demographic because they are the repository of experience and real life knowledge.
Western culture is becoming bankrupt in so many ways.
Posted By: warrior

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:26 PM

I'm anything but an anti vaxxer but I won't get this. Not out of fear but trust. I don't trust my government or that we are told the truth.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:27 PM

There are large numbers of cases of side effects of one sort of another. This country is dragging their feet in reporting these. Look at european numbers of adverse effects. Why aren't the numbers comparable? Because they don't want you to know.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:29 PM

My mother is 84 and im glad she got it. She is in a very dangerous demographic according to the science, not the news. The unknown long term effects to her are scientifically meaningless.
I am 60 and have robust antibodies from having had it already. At my age and younger the long term risks are more significant from having the shot (has anyone mentioned yet that it's not a vaccine?) Than not. Do those of you who think it should be mandatory understand that the period of time that someone is contagious is less than 14 days?
And after that there is no scientific data that shows someone that has recovered represents any type of risk to anyone else. This isn't leprosy.
For those of you that got the shot I'm happy for you that is gives you peace of mind. I have no need for that and represent no threat to anyone else by not getting it.
And I'm not an antivaxer. I spent 7 years in the army in multiple countries and likely have received more vaccinations than 90% of the population.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:39 PM

Literally took it as part of a science experiment . Otherwise healthy mid-40's guy with a couple caveats . So, why not ? Curious to see how it reacts with meds I'm on .
Posted By: corky

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:42 PM

Coincidentally, the witch in Michigan said she will open that State when 70% of the eligible people are vaccinated.
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:46 PM

Since vaccinations started in the beginning of this year and are good for an unknown period 3 months to a year is what I've seen.
It seems like we should be getting ready to start a new cycle soon for those who got the vac early so... In a few months those who vaccinated early and those who did not vaccinate will be in the same boat. So the argument can start again.
Posted By: hippie

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Shame based push polls

It's very easy to make polls come out anyway you want them.

I wonder what the % was that answered....i just don't want it?
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:56 PM

Healthy family members of mine have died as a DIRECT result of the coronovirus. Will be getting my shot this week. Hope all stay healthy in there own way and don't have to go through what I did. Take care

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:59 PM

Got my second shot the other day,Soon be able to travel the world.Got my covid passport in case the gestapo wants proof.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Most cultures value their elders more than any other demographic because they are the repository of experience and real life knowledge.

How so?

They were the first to be offered the vaccine.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:03 PM

That is true-there is still hope,just compared to other cultures,we dont treat our elders with the respect they deserve.We tend to warehouse them in old age penitentiaries instead of sacrificing some time to look after them in our quest for the almighty dollar.
In western culture elders are often seen as a burden instead of the valuable asset they really are.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

I wonder what the % was that answered....i just don't want it?

That’s the best answer to give them a dose of what it’s like trying to reason with someone refusing to be “reasonable”. lol

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:33 PM

Is your guess that if the virus targeted children "more," it would steer opinions?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:40 PM

That is true-there is still hope,just compared to other cultures,we dont treat our elders with the respect they deserve.We tend to warehouse them in old age penitentiaries instead of sacrificing some time to look after them in our quest for the almighty dollar.
In western culture elders are often seen as a burden instead of the valuable asset they really are.

Couldn't agree more Boco.
The valuing of one human of another is a core ill of society. Who are we to judge that?

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:42 PM

What has a greater value, living or being free? For the children, many chose freedom.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:45 PM

Over half the U.S.Federal budget is spent on elders. Seems we are bankrupting ourselves we value them so much. So you are right we are becoming bankrupt.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:46 PM

A unknown virus with a survival rating at 99.6 percent, shows up and the world's upper echelon already knows all about it, yet says it's a must to disassociate with others and mask up to make your self not a bother to others but you are still suspect to be infected, then change the rules two weeks later because some Doctor Who has ideas of his own, then found to be a share holder or better in the area where this supposed unknown virus was found, there by totally making his credibility wasted from then on.

A vaccine is rushed to production with info from other prior experimental ones, is still labeled experimental, while still being touted as a vaccine, it does not stop you from being infected, it does not stop you from infecting others, it seems to be very suspect with a myriad of after effects of all kinds of things, yet still pushed as a vaccine that will make you better, don't know about most of you but in my knowledge vaccines stop infections, they don't just make you feel good you got one.

I will not take it due to the experimental nature of the vaccine, the high rate of survival of the virus, and my freedom of choice to not ingest things which I feel are not necessary to my well being, while I am considered to be in the high infection category, I'm not at all worried about having it, I'm tested by the company PPE Regs. mandatory to keep my job, and so far not required to have it, due to it's still experimental state, if the vaccine is changed to full distribution and not experimental, the company may decide to change their mind and make us take it, I will consider this at the time it happens as at my age I have not much choice of finding equal pay employment to live on and pay bills.

Sad state of affairs we all find our selves in due to a few wanting to make money out of a product to control others !!

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:48 PM

True in some ways.

Still quite alot of old school people around here that care for their parents.

As for putting them in a nursing home, for some if not most its better than what the alternative would be.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
I'm not a non vaxer. Just not this one. It's not a vaccine and this virus has a survival rate of over 99%.

This guy knows whats up

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Over half the U.S.Federal budget is spent on elders. Seems we are bankrupting ourselves we value them so much. So you are right we are becoming bankrupt.

That would be due to the progressives among us. The label Republican or Democrat has little to do with the hearts of men (and women).

Some of us still respect the young and the old and the tweeners too. Of all colors and all tongues >>>> while the progressives sell us all on how wonderful hating others is.
Sorry. Not playing (as best I can, which is not 100% this side of Sheol.)

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 04:52 PM

The MSM is doing their part ( brain washing ) to help the government in their quest for citizen compliance .

The MSM is doing their part ( brain washing ) to help the government convince you and me that the disaster at the border is a positive to society .

Look at all the sob stories they produce each night on the brain washing box on both topics

If you can't see it , well I guess you're an idiot
Posted By: Marty

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:04 PM

wear two masks always and get two vax shots.....2 is one.... smile
Posted By: Clark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

Is your guess that if the virus targeted children "more," it would steer opinions?

Do you think it wouldn’t have? How many mothers of young children would have gone on a voluntary quarantine if it killed children?

More to my point, and Boco’s as well, we clearly don’t value all lives equally. This flies in the face of the Pro-Life camp (and many on here fall into that category) that claims to value all lives.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:41 PM

I didn't know that if we would had took the route of quarantining the most vulnerable, while the rest of society continued on(herd immunity), would be considered valuing another's life differently. I thought that would have just been common sense.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:42 PM

There real question is: how horribly have "our" gov't & media conducted themselves that less than half of the country trusts them?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:47 PM

I don't see the "talking point" of not caring for others on this post. Me getting a vaccine (or not getting it) affects exactly 1persons life...mine.

It has zero affect on the elderly, the young or the tweeners.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 05:50 PM

Clark,

I have no idea who the "we" is in your thesis? Maybe you? Maybe those you know or speak for?
Please don't include "me" in your "we."

I don't subscribe to the progressive ideology, philosophy, sociology, psychology, or any other ology progressives says is good for us.
Most of it is bent inward and self-serving.
All of it is bent inward and self-serving.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 06:55 PM

When they come out with a vaccine I’ll get one.

This is the actual definition of a vaccine...copied and pasted:

vac·cine
/vakˈsēn/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"there is no vaccine against the virus"

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
I don't see the "talking point" of not caring for others on this post. Me getting a vaccine (or not getting it) affects exactly 1persons life...mine.

It has zero affect on the elderly, the young or the tweeners.

You sound pretty conservative for a hippie, hippie wink
You just bristled the hackle hairs of grizzled trappers here on Man.

Incoming!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 07:40 PM

I told them to give.mine to boco...
Posted By: Tim64

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 07:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Please explain how half the budget is being spent on seniors. Understand that we paid payroll taxes our entire working careers. This makes social security and medicare a paid benefit and not an entitlement.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:12 PM

The costs have exceeded, by far, the average contributions.
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:14 PM

Many, many people did not pay into anything their entire non-working lack of careers and are drawing fat, healthy govt checks as well........
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tim64

[Linked Image]

Please explain how half the budget is being spent on seniors. Understand that we paid payroll taxes our entire working careers. This makes social security and medicare and paid benefit and not an entitlement.

I see your point and you are correct.......however my Dad worked for $1 a day as a young man and when he died his AL facility was $4500/month. A person cannot save enough money to retire on. If I had a million dollars to retire on today I would be broke if I live another 30 years.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I won't walk out in front of a car because of fear I guess. Or maybe I'm just smart enough to know not to.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

I won't walk out in front of a car because of fear I guess. Or maybe I'm just smart enough to know not to.

Surely you would walk out in front of a car for the elderly and the children?
Posted By: warrior

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Coincidentally, the witch in Michigan said she will open that State when 70% of the eligible people are vaccinated.

Someone call Dorothy, that witch needs a bucket of water.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:45 PM

According to the CBO 40% of the 2018 budget was spent on programs for seniors; growing to 50% by 2029 Seniors make up 16% or so of the population, so they get an equal share of the other 58% spending this year of .16 X 58% plus we will say 42% this year which equals Approximately 51% and increasing. I could throw in all the money printed last year save seniors from Covid19.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:50 PM

[Linked Image]

Please explain how half the budget is being spent on seniors. Understand that we paid payroll taxes our entire working careers. This makes social security and medicare and paid benefit and not an entitlement.

I see your point and you are correct.......however my Dad worked for $1 a day as a young man and when he died his AL facility was $4500/month. A person cannot save enough money to retire on. If I had a million dollars to retire on today I would be broke if I live another 30 years.

I could live a lot longer than 30 years on a million bucks and not be broke. I've never made alot of money and seem to still be getting along fine and will continue to by living within my means and prudent spending.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 08:55 PM

According to the CBO 40% of the 2018 budget was spent on programs for seniors; growing to 50% by 2029 Seniors make up 16% or so of the population, so they get an equal share of the other 58% spending this year of .16 X 58% plus we will say 42% this year which equals Approximately 51% and increasing. I could throw in all the money printed last year save seniors from Covid19.

Look at how much money is made by medical facilities (paid for by Medicaid) to keep folks alive much longer so naturally the longer people live the more it's gonna cost. And the less folks work the worse their health is going to be also. That seems to be a trend that isn't helping anything.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 09:07 PM

Look at how much money is made by medical facilities (paid for by Medicaid) to keep folks alive much longer so naturally the longer people live the more it's gonna cost. And the less folks work the worse their health is going to be also. That seems to be a trend that isn't helping anything.

Is this ^^^^^;
1. An argument for single payer, nationalized health care
2. A proposal to keep people at the grind all their lives, or
3. Just a run-of-the-mill progressive ideology that "non-productive" people - as defined by other people - are expendable?

Might be all three?

Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by corky

Someone call Dorothy, that witch needs a bucket of water.

grin laugh smile grin

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 09:54 PM

Not helping who-the collective?

This is an example of the almighty dollar mentality.
Posted By: Tim64

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 10:18 PM

You are totally dismissing the fact that Federal social insurance taxes are imposed on employers and employees, ordinarily consisting of a tax of 12.4% of wages up to an annual wage maximum ($118,500 in wages, for a maximum contribution of $14,694, and for Social Security and a tax of 2.9% (half imposed on employer and half withheld from the employee's pay) of all wages for Medicare. Which means that a good portion of this spending was already collected from the seniors over their careers. By the way, we had no choice in this matter and the money could have been handled much better if left in the hands of individuals. Did you ever hear of compound interest?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 10:47 PM

One major trip to a hospital for an extended stay and your done! Bankrupt with or without insurance. So to state ' i don't make alot of money but im doing ok and manage what i do make' is fine and dandy till you get older and have a major health issue. At that point all the great decision's you made in life go out the window.

Bottom line is health care is too expensive except for the mega rich! Simple as that.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 10:52 PM

Medical insurance federal or private should be illegal. Healthcare should be negotiated between the patient and provider of such medical care.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:03 PM

You are totally dismissing the fact that Federal social insurance taxes are imposed on employers and employees, ordinarily consisting of a tax of 12.4% of wages up to an annual wage maximum ($118,500 in wages, for a maximum contribution of $14,694, and for Social Security and a tax of 2.9% (half imposed on employer and half withheld from the employee's pay) of all wages for Medicare. Which means that a good portion of this spending was already collected from the seniors over their careers. By the way, we had no choice in this matter and the money could have been handled much better if left in the hands of individuals. Did you ever hear of compound interest?

That fact does not change the fact that over half of the federal budget is spent on the elderly. It would appear western civilization values the elderly to me.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:15 PM

The elderly in this country(of which I am almost one) will bankrupt this country and they'll blame it on the entitled kids they raised.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:36 PM

Medical insurance federal or private should be illegal. Healthcare should be negotiated between the patient and provider of such medical care.

Nothing stopping you from going to a medicine man is there?
Insurance is available for everything.Why outlaw insurance?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:46 PM

Is this ^^^^^;
1. An argument for single payer, nationalized health care
2. A proposal to keep people at the grind all their lives, or
3. Just a run-of-the-mill progressive ideology that "non-productive" people - as defined by other people - are expendable?

Might be all three?

Just a statement. Not an argument. If I'm wrong point it out. What's really bad is the Gubmint is ignoring American citizens and handing trillions to foreign countries and illegal bodies.
I see homeless people on the street that would love to live the life of a prison inmate. Nothing to worry about and everything is paid for.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:49 PM

Insurance shouldn't be illegal . The nearly 3000 ridiculous government mandates should be illegal

Government involvement is the root cause of unaffordable health insurance . Period !!!!

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/01/21 11:53 PM

Exactly...the Gubmint is supposed to work for the people, not dictate to the people.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
The elderly in this country(of which I am almost one) will bankrupt this country and they'll blame it on the entitled kids they raised.

I are one. 😎
I used to feel the same way as dirt but i grew up. Lol

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:28 AM

I was explaining that blanket statements are not very accurate. You had several in your thesis Gary. As far as the government working for the people, some do and some don't. Representative government is designed for strife so no one gets a tyrannical advantage. We're just living that dream is all.

Many want gubmint - as you name it - to benefit "me" in any equation, but those "thems" are usually frowned upon.
I was just suggesting less piling people into silos - that's a progressive tactic - and deal with issues.
Progressives divide people. How about we champion issues?

Just a thought in this day and age of it's all about me-ville.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:24 AM

Maybe I'm a huge coward, scared to death of this killer vaccine.

Or, maybe logic says that a comparison of the risk of the vaccine vs the risk of the disease, says the vaccine just ain't worth it.

The term "scared" is just left wing propaganda designed to move people to take the vaccine to prove how much of a fearless, valiant patriot they are.

For example, take Joe Biden. A super patriot, to be sure. Not only did he go above and beyond the call of duty to get the shot; he also wears the mask. His only fear is that he will be in trouble if he loses the mask.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:25 AM

Eliminate the middle man. Insurance companies have millions of dollars at their disposal. Medical providers know this and charge accordingly. If medical providers had to directly deal with patients, most who don't have millions of dollars at their disposal, they would have to price accordingly. Medical providers have to eat too, so they want price themselves out of a job.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:32 AM

If you want cheap health care we have to end government paid for health care. Yes I suck the government teat for healthcare. I would give that up if ALL government healthcare was done away with. I bet you could get a heart transplant for 100k within a year.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
If you want cheap health care we have to end government paid for health care. Yes I suck the government teat for healthcare. I would give that up if ALL government healthcare was done away with. I bet you could get a heart transplant for 100k within a year.

True. Government insurance is even worse than private insurance. Not healthcare but an example of .govs involvement in the private sector. I worked for several years remodeling grocery stores for a major chain. Some of their stores only existed in certain communities because of government money in the form of food stamps.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 07:03 AM

I got vaccinated. I am a 74 year old guinea pig. If I was under 50 years old, no way would I get it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:23 AM

I think the number is higher than 31%. Just more propaganda to convince those folks who are scared of a new drug (me), that they are in the minority.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:53 AM

We live in a changing time for our country. For sure. More and more intolerance under banners of hate and intolerance.
Respect me!
Give me!
Do me!
Hear me!
See me!
Make me!

It's called self-righteousness. And it's age-old.

As a nation, we have legal boundaries crafted to protect individual liberty and keep the selfishness of collective groups of self-righteous humans in check.
But the American "system" of justice seems to be hijacked by those who don't seem to have to answer to the laws.

For that reason, and with the faith of judgment to come, me and mine oppose any and all who oppose God-given freedoms = what America was founded on.
That includes America's game.
CYA.
Not a penny.

[Linked Image]

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:07 AM

Get used to it Mr. June. They are only 13% of the population and it will be a long time before the wave turns into WLM.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:07 AM

Does the BLM on the diamond stand for "Baseball Loves Marxism"?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:19 AM

Get used to it Mr. June. They are only 13% of the population and it will be a long time before the wave turns into WLM.

Oh I'm used to it.

The serpent tickles eager ears for sure,
and skin color has nothing to do with the decision someone makes when they take the bait.

Trapping experience helps us.
Coyotes come in all shapes and colors and we don't discriminate grin

Blessings HT!
Mark
Posted By: bandy

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 12:01 PM

It's not fear I have It's more of a trust issue I can't trust someone that is so well known for lies.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 12:20 PM

I would consider a vaccine, will not even consider what ever this injection is.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 12:40 PM

When I know a vaccine does what it supposed to do I would consider taking it. If it actually protects and prevents transmission of the virus then you have something.

Otherwise it does little from what I have researched. Not enough evidence of protection and no sound information on the side effects short term and long term.

Naturally developed circulatory antibody protection is the best there is for the body. I am concerned for many of those who have been injected. False hopes and failed promises.

There is a large percent of the population that has refused the vaccine. That is obvious due to all the TV ads pushing for the vaccine to be taken by as many as is possible by their standards.

I will move forward and take my chances as I have always done with the flu type viruses. I am a senior and don't live in fear at all. Any viral vaccine is only effective against a specific developed virus strain. Once it has mutated to any given degree that vaccine offers little to no protection. So wake up America.
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 12:54 PM

No way will we do it, it's a waste of time
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:15 PM

There are several issues. A: its false advertising as it is not a vaccine. B: The companies that make it have a wrap sheet as long as my arm with pharma products that were used other than their original intent, bribing doctors and a lot of other things. C: At this point I have a complete distrust in the government and don't trust them as far as I can kick a grand piano up a spiral staircase. D; They are trying to apply pressure to get people to take that stuff and I for one don't react well to that. One could say that I have a pressure allergy. There are a couple of other things but this will do for now. I have never had a flu shot in my life either and have never had the flu. But fear has nothing to do with my decision.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:37 PM

My oncologist had me get it...not much of an immune system left.
So far so good after 2nd Pfizer shot.
I just can't afford to pick up anything lately...cold, flu, covid, whatever.
Jim

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
My oncologist had me get it...not much of an immune system left.
So far so good after 2nd Pfizer shot.
I just can't afford to pick up anything lately...cold, flu, covid, whatever.
Jim

That's the way it should happen. Your doctor helping you, not some government bureaucrat.
Best of wishes to you
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 01:48 PM

Not getting it. I don't get the regular flu shots every year either.
Don't see the need for it.
If we got the covid we'd have almost 100% of getting over it with no issues.
I have a very good immune system, I get over stuff pretty fast with minimal issues. I'd like to keep it that way, taking a vaccine won't improve my immune system.

Wife and I think we had the covid, we didn't get tested, don't see the point. We didn't suffer much, same as any seasonal flu pretty much.
If I got so sick that I couldn't stand it I'd go to the hospital. For a couple of days of feeling rough, why bother?

The covid thing has been blown way out of proportion.
My Dad died back in early Dec WITH the covid, not cause of the covid, big difference. My mom got a letter in the mail, she is eligible for money from the Gov't to help pay for funeral expenses. With all the money being tossed around by big Gov't its no wonder the medical establishment is making a big deal out of it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:07 PM

There should be a vaccine for liberalism. As I think this country will die of it before I die of Covid

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 02:14 PM

Fear from Covid, independent of the morbidity and mortality of the virus, is quite real.
Those of us not fearful of Covid as a pathogen are trying to tread gingerly on the emotions of the fearful, but it's not easy because we can't easily gauge their level of fear - from a low level to full blown panic. Many, many, many remain fearful and it has changed the dynamics of our society's relationships.

You see it all around us.
You see it when the masks are worn by single passengers in their enclosed vehicles.
You see it with people walking by themselves outdoors with a mask.
You see it when you don't have a mask on and the person behind you in line at CVS stays 10 foot away.
You see it when employees refuse to serve patrons who aren't masked.
You see it in a lot of folks in many ways.

We pray for tender hearts and empathy amidst it all.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 03:13 PM

For those that wonder why some of us see the shot as no big deal I'll use smoking related deaths as a reasonable comparison.
More people died from this last year than covid19.
And not all are smokers. Yet the government has refused to outlaw the sales and use of it. Why is that?
Its clearly not necessary and has no positive aspects to it other than enjoyment by it's users that is the result of addiction. The reason is that the government has monetized its use.
The same ia true with the shot. Its been monetized by big pharma that has been in cahoots with bureaucrats forever. Just watch the money being made by them as it flows back to the political hacks that have monetized this .

P.S. i am a former smoker that made a decision to change my behavior when i was younger to try to prevent myself from having any comorbidities when i got older. The vast majority of us seniors are responsible for the shape we are currently in. Both good and bad. I don't believe that others need to change their lifestyle to protect me because of my poor choices

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 03:16 PM

Fear from Covid, independent of the morbidity and mortality of the virus, is quite real.
Those of us not fearful of Covid as a pathogen are trying to tread gingerly on the emotions of the fearful, but it's not easy because we can't easily gauge their level of fear - from a low level to full blown panic. Many, many, many remain fearful and it has changed the dynamics of our society's relationships.

You see it when the masks are worn by single passengers in their enclosed vehicles.
You see it when you don't have a mask on and the person behind you in line at CVS stays 10 foot away.

Blessings,
Mark

I see where you're coming from Mr Mark .

It's nice to be caring and compasionate .

However I believe all the hypersensitive coddling of America and avoidance of TRUTH and REALITY had led us to a society full of worthless cry babies who can't take care of themselves .

If the government cheese falls out of the sandwich they didn't pay for and hit the floor that someone else paid for , it's an all out crisis and always someone else's fault .

Millions and millions and millions and millions .................

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 03:52 PM

User beware: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/297051

Disturbing because all the reports Ive seen are similar. Heart attacks and stroke. We've seen an increase in them too.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 04:09 PM

I had chickenpox when I was 5, and I survived.

Should I go get the chickenpox vaccine now too?

Mike

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 04:55 PM

You are at a higher risk for shingles if you have had chickenpox.
From what I understand shingles is no joke.You will have the varicella virus lying dormant in your system that can emerge as shingles at any time.
Glad I got vaccinated for chickenpox when I was a kid.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

Best go get get some Shingrix .

How Can I Pay For Shingrix?
There are several ways shingles vaccine may be paid for:

Medicare
Medicare Part D plans cover the shingles vaccine, but there may be a cost to you depending on your plan. There may be a copay for the vaccine, or you may need to pay in full then get reimbursed for a certain amount.
Medicare Part B does not cover the shingles vaccine.
Medicaid
Medicaid may or may not cover the vaccine. Contact your insurer to find out.
Private health insurance
Many private health insurance plans will cover the vaccine, but there may be a cost to you depending on your plan. Contact your insurer to find out.
Vaccine assistance programs
Some pharmaceutical companies provide vaccines to eligible adults who cannot afford them. You may want to check with the vaccine manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline, about Shingrix.
If you do not currently have health insurance, learn more about affordable health coverage optionsexternal icon.

To find doctor’s offices or pharmacies near you that offer the vaccine, visit HealthMap Vaccine Finderexternal icon.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 05:08 PM

I had shingles. Not fun.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 05:13 PM

If this virus was a serious as it is claimed, the lethality rate would be 10 times as high and the actions of death would be a lot quicker, and people would be reacting a whole lot differently. The majority of those taken are older people with compromises already working on them or not known to them at the time they became infected, not exactly a taker of all in a few days !!

Hence why so many question the seriousness of the virus, those not questioning it are fearful of it due to mass migration of fed info in the negative, not the positive. Any info is changed so fast and then changed again there is no credibility in even listening to it, but the excuse is this is a learning curve !

Now you have a push on a manufactured vaccine that does not do anything that any other vaccines have done with other major disease's or virus's, while still having to act and do like you never received a vaccine !!

This whole lost almost two years now, reads like some nasty Sci-Fi thriller but is actual filling the coffers of several drug making corporations and who knows how many other's wallets as well, how many variants do there exist now that the original "vaccine" is now not able to do anything with, and how many more months or years will 'those" in the know drag this out ??

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

Best go get get some Shingrix .

How Can I Pay For Shingrix?
There are several ways shingles vaccine may be paid for:

Medicare
Medicare Part D plans cover the shingles vaccine, but there may be a cost to you depending on your plan. There may be a copay for the vaccine, or you may need to pay in full then get reimbursed for a certain amount.
Medicare Part B does not cover the shingles vaccine.
Medicaid
Medicaid may or may not cover the vaccine. Contact your insurer to find out.
Private health insurance
Many private health insurance plans will cover the vaccine, but there may be a cost to you depending on your plan. Contact your insurer to find out.
Vaccine assistance programs
Some pharmaceutical companies provide vaccines to eligible adults who cannot afford them. You may want to check with the vaccine manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline, about Shingrix.
If you do not currently have health insurance, learn more about affordable health coverage optionsexternal icon.

To find doctor’s offices or pharmacies near you that offer the vaccine, visit HealthMap Vaccine Finderexternal icon.

Ask your doctor if Shingrix might be right for you....

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 05:33 PM

From what I understand shingles is no joke.You will have the varicella virus lying dormant in your system that can emerge as shingles at any time.

Wasn't available in the US until 1995.

Mike

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 05:35 PM

Shingrix is 85-90% effective in preventing shingles.

Will I still have to wear a mask?

Mike

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Blessings,
Mark

I see where you're coming from Mr Mark .

It's nice to be caring and compasionate .

However I believe all the hypersensitive coddling of America and avoidance of TRUTH and REALITY had led us to a society full of worthless cry babies who can't take care of themselves .

If the government cheese falls out of the sandwich they didn't pay for and hit the floor that someone else paid for , it's an all out crisis and always someone else's fault .

Millions and millions and millions and millions .................

You're confusing compassion with coddling.
The misfortunate remain while the legions of coddlers have overtaken the compassionate networks and politicians have no stomach for saying "no."
It's a shame but not a surprise.

America is great because America, while not perfect, is a land built on a premise of individual freedoms given by God - not men. Pretty straight forward.
Are we still that great benevolent America?
Callousness from the left or the right matters not to the Truth of it all.
They would be different sides of the same coin sir.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by GritGuy
If this virus was a serious as it is claimed, the lethality rate would be 10 times as high and the actions of death would be a lot quicker, and people would be reacting a whole lot differently. The majority of those taken are older people with compromises already working on them or not known to them at the time they became infected, not exactly a taker of all in a few days !!

Hence why so many question the seriousness of the virus, those not questioning it are fearful of it due to mass migration of fed info in the negative, not the positive. Any info is changed so fast and then changed again there is no credibility in even listening to it, but the excuse is this is a learning curve !

Now you have a push on a manufactured vaccine that does not do anything that any other vaccines have done with other major disease's or virus's, while still having to act and do like you never received a vaccine !!

This whole lost almost two years now, reads like some nasty Sci-Fi thriller but is actual filling the coffers of several drug making corporations and who knows how many other's wallets as well, how many variants do there exist now that the original "vaccine" is now not able to do anything with, and how many more months or years will 'those" in the know drag this out ??

I suspect a highly contagious variants in 22' and 24', the later being the most lethal.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 07:06 PM

Oh I'm very sure that there will be something coming along in 22, as the pattern has been met with such great success with it's parent, it's almost hope less to escape any thing now !

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 09:00 PM

Ive had the shingles, wasn't any fun, not taking that vaccination either. Had chicken pox as a kid, sickest ive ever been.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 09:05 PM

Average Cost of Shingles Vaccine
The average shingles vaccine cost according to Amino.com is $366 if you do not have insurance depending on where you get the shot.

CDC listed the retail price of Zoster Vaccine Live (Zostavax) at $212.67 excluding Federal excise tax, while its average retail price in various pharmacies is $268.84.

The following are the estimated cash retail price of 1 vial of Zostavax 0.65ml at popular pharmacies:

Costco – $223.93
Wal-Mart – $233.54
CVS Pharmacy – $244.49
Target – $244.49
Walgreens – $249.99
Safeway – $254.99
Kroger Pharmacy – $274.00
Rite Aid – $339.99
What are Included
The price of shingles vaccine that Amino.com indicated typically includes two cost components, namely:

The cost for facility charges – these are the charges for the facility and the professional fee of the doctor – $127
The cost for the procedure – This is the cost of the vaccine itself – $239
Additional Costs
Since the protection of single shot of shingles vaccine lasts for five years, you may have another shot after that period or your doctor may recommend a booster.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 09:45 PM

Two years ago I walked into a CVS near me and asked for the Shingrix initial injection. Shingles were ON FIRE!
Cash on the barrel.
Zap.
Three weeks later symptoms abated and I was a Brooks-and-Dunn "brand new man."

I got the 2nd booster of course as directed.
I'm not anti-FDA approved vaccine.

Oh, and you're not supposed to get the Shingles vaccine during an active case....
but....
Posted By: rex123

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:13 PM

Other than salvation in the bible what and where are these other God given rights to be found?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:26 PM

I find my God given rights in the eyes of my loved ones and out on the trapline

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Other than salvation in the bible what and where are these other God given rights to be found?

God given rights would come only from God.
In the case of America, the founders drafted documents according to Christian tenets.
The country had been settled 150 years earlier by Puritans from over the pond.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:44 PM

Life: God created so God given.
Liberty: No greater liberty than the one you mentioned.
Pursuit of Property: Although it all belongs to God, He allows us to be steward over His creation.

That's my Christian perspective. Maybe Scuba or Danny will chime in with their perspective of God given/Natural rights.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 10:53 PM

Like your signature line professes JS,
the battle is the Lord's wink

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:00 PM

I would imagine, being born in a Godless world, natural rights would come from survival instinct. Staying alive and surviving the species.

No paperwork necessary.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:08 PM

So more or less you guys sort of fill in the blanks on your own. Which is fine.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:08 PM

My Christian view on the matter is something a long this line.

Nothing is greater than our salvation and where we will spend eternity, yet we are granted FREEDOM to still choose. Kind of dwarfs all the other freedoms granted. lol

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/02/21 11:10 PM

Fill in the blanks?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 12:02 AM

Fill in the blanks?

Hard to answer a statement. cool
Was there a question for us Tman'ers rex123?
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:31 AM

I can see it now year 3021 The election was stolen, to vaccinate or not and who wears a mask and last but not least when is the coon market coming back.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:19 AM

I see it as 100 year capitulation of most, not all, universities to teaching the newest religion of self-adulation and pompous banter called "woke" to its students >>>>> who now are scientists in charge of R&D. We carry on about the universities in our land and what they teach "our kids," but then forget this opinion when it comes to what "these kids" and their professors are in charge of? Science is in that category first and foremost!

I worked in the Pharma biz for 29 years and saw first hand who gets promoted, who gets the R&D funds, who runs the ship.... and who doesn't get to. It's crappy. Actually sad.
The achievers get demoted and the smozzers get promoted into the "we're better than them" club religion.
So I don't view science in the same golden lens I used to >>>>> and I'm a scientist.
The war wages in science as it does in our society.

Thank goodness for foreign talent because the self-loathing whites were everywhere at Pfizer when I retired. Loads of them from the Manhattan home office were religious zealots, and I'm not referring to Christianity. It's called woke, better defined as "I'm not only better than you, I think better, act better, am educated better, and operate better than you also."

America is a very religious nation. Very.
The idol of American affection has changed drastically during the last 100 years.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
The positivity numbers are volumes higher than the actual infection rates for one main reason. Money.

When doctors and hospitals are able to call any sickness "covid" without having to verify by test and get reimbursed 13-39K for each and every case, then science is thrown out the window by the penny pinchers of any organization.

When all hospitals were cancelling all non mandatory procedures and then the hospitals didn't fill up with people on ventilators, the hospitals lost money BIG TIME. This loss had to be made up somehow. Then, MIRACULOUSLY, the flu disappeared and EVERYONE coming into the hospital or doctors office had covid.

Just do the math on 10 "covid" patients/day at a hospital. You will understand clearly.

Sounds like you are suggesting that “Free Healthcare” has been renamed “Covidcare”.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 12:58 PM

You know what the question was. Where are these rights written in GODS word. Not yours or any mans but Gods. I am pretty sure I won't get a straight answer.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:00 PM

You know what the question was. Where are these rights written in GODS word. Not yours or any mans but Gods. I am pretty sure I won't get a straight answer.

Don’t you have anything else to whine about today?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:01 PM

And which one of the GODS would you be inquiring about. LMAO!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:04 PM

With A "g" Hobbie

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:12 PM

Wait for it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:32 PM

Romans 2:14-15 works for me.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 01:34 PM

U of A just did a study on the excess deaths in 2020. They couldnt find them.
Posted By: RKG

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 03:33 PM

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 04:12 PM

[quote=Boco]Most cultures value their elders more than any other demographic because they are the repository of experience and real life knowledge.

[Linked Image]

Please explain how half the budget is being spent on seniors. Understand that we paid payroll taxes our entire working careers. This makes social security and medicare a paid benefit and not an entitlement.

[Linked Image]

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 04:38 PM

Why would you not get a straight answer?
Are you a believer in the Lord through Whom all things were made? If so, you can read His Word.
If not, you can still read His Word.

That's a Truthful answer. Not sure your definition of straight.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 05:11 PM

An example of the 1st amendment,freedom of religion, can be found in the Book of Daniel. Shadrack, Meshak, and Abed-nego choose not to worship the statue of Nebacuneezer.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 05:39 PM

Right there is another reason not to get into religions..... How does one even pronounce names like Nebacuneezer, Abed-nego , Shadrack and Meshak grin

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 05:40 PM

There are many examples JS.
I'm not sure what spinner bait he's using and what he's attempting to catch?
So, I'm not wading in.

Sounds rather progressive to me.
No God given rights?
Show "me!"
I already commented on the cultural me-ness phenomenon.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: BandB

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 06:14 PM

That bottom graphic doesn't break down by age. People don't understand how many young people, who have never worked, are drawing SSI and Medicare.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Right there is another reason not to get into religions..... How does one even pronounce names like Nebacuneezer, Abed-nego , Shadrack and Meshak grin

No worries Scuba1. The empire of Babylon is no more.
Although I bet many a Medo-Persian warrior said "heck no, ain't no Greek gonna take my spear. Come and take it!"
Like all great nations, they decayed into dust.

[Linked Image]

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 07:07 PM

Mark I betcha the downfall had something to do with the lack of mail service because no one could spell anothers name right and important letters....( Like hey there is a war on ) just got lost.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 07:29 PM

Today, Medicare covers 9.1 million people with disabilities who are under age 65,2 or 16% of the Medicare population, up from 7% (1.7 million people with disabilities under age 65) in 1973.

The easiest category to sort out are the retired workers who are, by definition, at least 62 years old. These folks accounted for 43.45 million benefit checks during the month of September, or 69.3% of total program beneficiaries.

Combined, seniors would appear to have received between $69 billion and $70 billion of the $81.56 billion paid out by the Social Security Administration in September. At the midpoint of my estimate, that's 85% of total monthly benefits going to senior citizens.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 09:45 PM

The way I look at it is 31% of the population wouldn't have much of a chance to live if the 69% of us that had the vaccine died from the shots.
On the other hand if the 31% passed which there is a better chance of that happening...
just

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 09:50 PM

A straight answer is just that. No bait I asked a simple question but as usual you worm and twist worse than a worm on a hook. People on here are always saying GOD given rights and other than salvation that is plainly spelled out where are they written? Does that clear it up for you? Please I'm serious everybody uses that line but exactly where is it written? And I don't mean something out side the bible.
Posted By: Posco

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:02 PM

People on here are always saying GOD given rights and other than salvation that is plainly spelled out where are they written?

If more people focused on their God-given responsibilities, stepping on other peoples rights wouldn't be much of an issue.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:14 PM

Another 1st amendment example. The right to assemble mentioned in Hebrews 10:25 as well as many more verses.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:23 PM

A straight answer is just that. No bait I asked a simple question but as usual you worm and twist worse than a worm on a hook. People on here are always saying GOD given rights and other than salvation that is plainly spelled out where are they written? Does that clear it up for you? Please I'm serious everybody uses that line but exactly where is it written? And I don't mean something out side the bible.

“Laws” are designed to protect “rights”. There exist a pretty old, basic, simple set of “laws” given to some fella named Moses. In Romans, chapter 2, verses 14-15, it basically states that, the “laws of God” are written on the hearts of man. What is written on my heart is (in small print), I’m gonna defend my rights if need be. If/until that need arises, I’ll be armed and ready.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:26 PM

The 2nd amendment example...Joel 3:10
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:36 PM

i had the virus and survived even with bad health.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 10:37 PM

You have a habit of asking a question in the form of a statement so perhaps be gracious as some wade through your statements cloaked as opinion. Without specifics, I have no idea how to answer you. You see, the sentence, "People on here are always saying God given rights and other than salvation that is plainly spelled out where are they written?" is a statement cloaked as opinion. There is no question in this or most of your posts. I don't mean to squirm but your opinion flows from front to back of all this post and I can't follow your philosophy. That's my statement.

As far as God given rights, in this post I was referring to the founding fathers of America and their writings moored to; the truths they say they held that were self evident and from God.
It's called the Declaration of Independence in old-fashioned history books.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 11:10 PM

I am spitballing here but I think what rex is trying to get across is that rights are not necessarily given by god. Just because someone is not a religious person does not mean that he forfeits the right to defend himself as an example or any of the other rights for that matter. Some don't hold so well with presenting the other cheek either. But thats making things difficult again I guess.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 11:16 PM

You gotta fight for your right to party.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 11:17 PM

I am spitballing here but I think what rex is trying to get across is that rights are not necessarily given by god. Just because someone is not a religious person does not mean that he forfeits the right to defend himself as an example or any of the other rights for that matter. Some don't hold so well with presenting the other cheek either. But thats making things difficult again I guess.

Glad you chimed in Scuba. As one who does not believe in God, how do you describe those inalienable rights? Natural law?
Posted By: coonman220

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/03/21 11:52 PM

I got call from clinic, shot schedule Friday, left message , no chance blood clot ? 2 shots or 1? Didn't say nothing on voicemail except say safe an sore arm, they don't care an act real bitchy had call leave voicemail an work th do, this place go by income, free shot but pay office call ? Left another voicemail, if I got pay, forget it to much other stuff buy pay lately an had it , hasssle drive there an whole deal hassale
Posted By: bblwi

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:09 AM

As the country opens up more and governments ease restrictions, several who have not been vaccinated for several reasons may well do so as many private firms and businesses are strongly encouraging vaccination and some are requiring proof of vaccination. Local doctors that have good and long term relationships with their patients are now being asked to promote vaccinations as the other sites and agencies are seeing sharp declines in people getting vaccinated.

Bryce

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
As the country opens up more and governments ease restrictions, several who have not been vaccinated for several reasons may well do so as many private firms and businesses are strongly encouraging vaccination and some are requiring proof of vaccination. Local doctors that have good and long term relationships with their patients are now being asked to promote vaccinations as the other sites and agencies are seeing sharp declines in people getting vaccinated.

Bryce

This is what I'm waiting for. Will I get a gold star for identification and take a train ride or will I be ostracized like a leper?

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:17 AM

Glad you chimed in Scuba. As one who does not believe in God, how do you describe those inalienable rights? Natural law?

Thats about the size of it yes. Every being if it has the ability will defend itself and will do what is best for it. Just looking at my dog right now and the pursuit of happiness comes trying to get me to play with him. From where I am sitting, it has nothing to do with religion. But a lot of religions claim it as something that was given by their god. One could call it a base principle of pretty much any religion to claim that the natural things are given by the almighty entity. Whatever its name may be. I don't know but I think thats why evolution is getting such a bad rap with religious people as they can't accept natures way and want something to have made it all that they can then worship. As I said, just spitballing. And just my 2 cents and probably worth less than that to most folks.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi

Bryce

PROOF OF VACCINATION

THAT'S RACIST
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:20 AM

My guess is most that want the shot got the shot. On another note they are developing pills and inhalers to take the place of the shot, sounds like this will be a recurring thing.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
My guess is most that want the shot got the shot. On another note they are developing pills and inhalers to take the place of the shot, sounds like this will be a recurring thing.

They can't let go of the Cash Cow yet.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:25 AM

Well, many have tossed the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Ok.
Fortunately for all, God's Grace is found in all of creation in what the orthodox faith calls "Common Grace."
Good thing too, or our next breath would be.... well, there wouldn't be one.

And are some her on TMan also tossing out the Declaration of Independence? Or like a worthy liberal, picking and choosing the parts you like or agree with?
Makes sense that one would follow the other in the string of humanism.

The Christian Gospel has always been irritating to unbelievers. There's a reason behind that.
It would seem "self-evident" that some now view America's Declaration of Independence irritating as well.

History is very repetitive.
Very.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 12:58 AM

Pfizer's C-19 vaccine approval for children 12 and over is expected this week and according to CNBC reports; over 60% of companies polled say they will implement mandatory vaccination for their employees in the future.
Reasoning = to help reduce the anxiety related to Covid in their workplace.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:04 AM

Thank you Scuba1 .At least somebody got it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:10 AM

Mr. June have you ever answered a question straight up and without trying to chase your tail around the mulberry bush? I am putting you on ignore so please answer by writing a small book that has nothing to do with the question.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:13 AM

I think you’d be nuts to give a 12 year old any one of the covid shots. Nuts!

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:14 AM

Thats about the size of it yes. Every being if it has the ability will defend itself and will do what is best for it. Just looking at my dog right now and the pursuit of happiness comes trying to get me to play with him. From where I am sitting, it has nothing to do with religion. But a lot of religions claim it as something that was given by their god. One could call it a base principle of pretty much any religion to claim that the natural things are given by the almighty entity. Whatever its name may be. I don't know but I think thats why evolution is getting such a bad rap with religious people as they can't accept natures way and want something to have made it all that they can then worship. As I said, just spitballing. And just my 2 cents and probably worth less than that to most folks.

I’d say you are spot on with the “if one is born and can defend itself, it will.”

It is the belief in God that will often stop someone from vigorously defending themselves as well as keep some from acting as the predators they are or could be.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:27 AM

The cancel culture exists here on TMan I see.

Liberals are tough to dialog with.

They say the same thing over and over no matter what you say, and then they get irritated and block you in the end anyway.
They have no intelligent response, so they cancel.

They are legions and they are many.
Oh well, I tried in good humor, but liberals are not water off a duck's back people by nature.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:32 AM

No need to thank me. I am not affiliated to any imaginary friend so its easy to figure that line of thought out for me. But its a rabbit hole that is not worth going down on here for sure and I have done it a time or two to come to that conclusion.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:33 AM

They say the same thing over and over no matter what you say, and then they get irritated and block you in the end anyway.

Oh well, I tried in good humor, but liberals are not water off a duck's back people by nature.

Blessings,
Mark

X2

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:33 AM

Scuba1, you're at least fun to banter with. wink
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:36 AM

Its NOT a vaccine.When you revieve a vaccine,,you can not catch or transmit the disease.This is a shot,,,like the flue shot.except,,this is experimental.Any one that wants mine,,can heave it.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Its NOT a vaccine.When you revieve a vaccine,,you can not catch or transmit the disease.This is a shot,,,like the flue shot.except,,this is experimental.Any one that wants mine,,can heave it.

Some people just don't get it. I applaud you for trying, but they watch and believe the news.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Some people just don't get it. I applaud you for trying, but they watch and believe the news.

Good grief it don't take a rocket scientist to see whats going on.To each his own I guess. smile

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:43 AM

Blessings,
Mark

X2

Just when we thought everyone on a trapper's forum could stomach the sound of the words, "God" or "Declaration of Independence," we learn >>> not so much.
Wonder how the water temp is over on the PETA and HSUS sites?
whistle wink grin

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:48 AM

I’d say you are spot on with the “if one is born and can defend itself, it will.”

It is the belief in God that will often stop someone from vigorously defending themselves as well as keep some from acting as the predators they are or could be.

I don't agree wit that Hobbie. A person does not have to be religious in order to show compassion for moderation. As an example. I have plated way more that I can use come harvest time. So once our freezer and jars etc. are filled I intend to bring a truckload or two to one of the local churches that has a food pantry so they can give it to the less fortunate. I don't have to share their belief of have an interest in what branch of christianity they follow.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:55 AM

Common grace in action.
Thank you Scuba1 for benevolence and for having an understanding of the Christian faithful, same as they should have for you.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:01 AM

I don't agree wit that Hobbie. A person does not have to be religious in order to show compassion for moderation. As an example. I have plated way more that I can use come harvest time. So once our freezer and jars etc. are filled I intend to bring a truckload or two to one of the local churches that has a food pantry so they can give it to the less fortunate. I don't have to share their belief of have an interest in what branch of christianity they follow.

A person does not have to necessarily be religious to believe in God either.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:13 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:16 AM

smile

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:18 AM

Animal exploitation laws have dramatically curtailed the experimental use of drugs on animals, with one exception wink.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:29 AM

Mark
laugh

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:40 AM

Scuba
whistle

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 01:01 PM

I’ve been looking for my post where I stated a person can’t be compassionate without God but I can’t find it.

Can you help a brother out? lol

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 02:17 PM

Hoddie what I read in your post is that people that do not believe in got a more predatory and violent then the ones that do. I would suggest that you use a smaller brush for painting. grin I have met some a holes in my time that sit in church every Sunday " repenting" or whatever they do, only to try and screw folks over for the rest of the week. I think its not about god, but about the individual person itself.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 03:30 PM

Wow.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 03:45 PM

It still leaves me thinking that the individuals responses of behavior for a given situation have nothing whatsoever to do with believing in a god or not.
But again thats just my tow cents worth.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 04:53 PM

As my Irish catholic friend Barbara used to say: "you'll go to Hail for saying that". grin

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:23 PM

It still leaves me thinking that the individuals responses of behavior for a given situation have nothing whatsoever to do with believing in a god or not.
But again thats just my tow cents worth.

Perhaps regeneration, a gift from God, hasn't reached their doorstep? Or it has, and they haven't attempted to live according to Romans 6, which isn't out of the norm either. That's why Paul wrote the Roman believers. They too were acting as if Grace covered all... so party on! Or maybe some are like the Sadducees of the OT. The synagogue was a place to do business and they considered the Temple a great money haven. They, along with the Pharisees and Herodians, had the only perfect man to walk this earth killed according to Scripture.

Quite fascinating. Humans think we're smarter but the hopes and dreams, and nature of each of us hasn't changed a dime since Adam.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:28 PM

What if the vaccine is a gift from God to end this global pandemic?
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:33 PM

1% of the worlds population is still a lot of people.

How about those who survive with cardiac and lung issues and can't do the things they used to be able to. Lon haul COVID is a real thing.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by ILcooner

You watch to much news. Notices lives in ILLINOIS never mind carry on.

1% of infected is not the same as 1% of the world's population.

That death rate is really much lower becuse many had it and did not know it or didn't bother getting tested

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:46 PM

Doubt this virus has anything to do with any Deity at all, it's about money and control, which when done correctly leads to dictatorship of the mass's.

In our country some follow the Constitution when it lines up with their mind's ideas of life and being left alone, its convenient to express and show it off once in a while to those using it, for comfort, however to follow it and enforce it requires a much different sacrifice and expression of solitude or association with others, that many just don't have right now, where is the flash point is my question.

How far does the nation have to go before it pushes back totally to stop this incessant creep towards total say of what we do, say or need for our selves to survive.

I resist the shot because I can keep my job right now without having to worry about taking it, when the experimental designation drops from it, I will have to take it to keep my job to have the things I work for to enjoy and keep a home for my family with my age being what it is for the pay I receive. Not exactly what is said in our Constitution, or what any Deity has mentioned to any one else or left in a book of writings by others hundreds of years old after said person was long gone.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 07:49 PM

What if it isn’t?

What if it’s a big ole trick perpetrated by the other one?

Maybe fauci and company aren’t telling you something else for your own good?

Maybe eliminating some from populated areas is for the greater good?

Maybe it’s just a dang experiment, using stuff that’s never been used on humans, just to see what happens?
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 08:15 PM

1% of the worlds population is still a lot of people.

How about those who survive with cardiac and lung issues and can't do the things they used to be able to. Lon haul COVID is a real thing.
My sister-in-law is one of those. A year and a half later and still has lung problems.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 08:29 PM

Covid has proven to be very real indeed in the way it has infected and affected countless people.

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 08:42 PM

Yes it's an entity to be believed, and it has done damage to lots, however not at the length and mass that it's been led to believe in for the type of infection it's been shown to be !
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 31% Won’t Vaccinate from Fear - 05/04/21 08:42 PM

If thats the case it isn't being marketed very well.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums