Home

TYM tractors

Posted By: hooftrimmer20

TYM tractors - 05/03/21 04:33 PM

Anybody own one? Thoughts? Probably going to buy a T254 model with a pull-behind mower and front loader. Use it mostly for mowing fields and just light homestead work. Debating between the T254 and the T25 . . any experience with either of these models?

Thanks
Posted By: hooftrimmer20

Re: TYM tractors - 05/03/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twolines
I’ve read there are near the same as Branson and yanmar...I like my Branson so far.

does yours have the yanmar diesel?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: TYM tractors - 05/03/21 05:01 PM

They are made in the same factory as the Branson. The run a copy of Yanmar engines in some models and a Cummins copy in others. They even built some tractors for John Deere. I think their smaller tractors are based on a copy of the ISEKI tractors. If you have a dealer near by that has parts on hand etc. No reason not to try one out. Made in South Korea I may add.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: TYM tractors - 05/03/21 05:49 PM

Don't know about tym sounds like the ls i bought If you check enough you'll find all these tractors are either built by mitsubishi or built from mitsubishi parts so as stated closer the dealer the better if you have no experience these compact or sub-compact are shorter ,narrower and lighter then older tractors and strong hydraulics = tippy not saying the're unsafe just saying don't try to make a bigger tractor out of it
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: TYM tractors - 05/04/21 01:58 AM

Just a word of advice Twolines. The south Korea Cummins clone is metric. So not all parts from the US version are interchangeable.if you are ever in the need of spares play it safe and get the asian flavored parts to avoid any nasty cross threading and lefty tighty and righty loosey moments.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums