Home

long camp out......

Posted By: Marty

long camp out...... - 05/04/21 05:34 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-...r-disappearing-from-campsite-in-november
Posted By: boncoon

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 05:55 PM

That's just boggles the mind. She must had some help, human or angel.
Posted By: Marty

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 06:16 PM

Ate grass & moss...
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 06:40 PM

Wow
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 07:37 PM

Just read that. Seems hard to believe that she survived winter in a tent eating moss and grass.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 07:39 PM

New spokesperson for coleman tents. What a long time to live in a low cost tent like that wow
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 07:43 PM

How hard did they really look for her? The two pictures of her tent show a bench in the background of the first shot and a fire ring and what appears to be a stationary barbecue grill in the second shot. All on a nice flat manicured camping site. It doesn’t look like she was out in the middle of the boonies.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Ate grass & moss...

Cheap date !! grin
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 11:05 PM

Must have been eating fish. Thats why i think it smells fishy.
Posted By: peej

Re: long camp out...... - 05/04/21 11:42 PM

Wow she should of signed up for the "Alone" program. She would be a shoe in. smile
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: long camp out...... - 05/05/21 02:18 PM

. While attempts to contact her family were unsuccessful, detectives spoke to her coworkers and learned that she might struggle with mental health.

Well duh.
Any story that starts out with "a woman" is probably going to involve mental health issues.

Just sayin...
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: long camp out...... - 05/05/21 03:33 PM

Obvious by the pictures she was in an established campsite, not off in the wilderness somewhere. Which makes one wonder why they couldn't find her the first time, but one assumes that at that time she was hiding out somewhere else and only came back to the campsite and set up for the winter after the searchers had left.

On the other hand, I've dealt with Search and Rescue, so she might have been there and they walked right past her tent.

I don't believe she lived on "moss and grass" for the whole winter, but it is likely her way of telling the authorities to bugger off. Frankly I agree with the sheriff, if she wants to live in a tent, she is an adult and it isn't anyone else's business.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: long camp out...... - 05/05/21 05:49 PM

But there is a road to every campground I've been to.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: long camp out...... - 05/06/21 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Just read that. Seems hard to believe that she survived winter in a tent eating moss and grass.

I just don’t buy it if you look at photos of the tent and it’s contents it looks like it was just set up it’s so clean, heck after 3 days mine looks like it was through the war and that’s was even when I was married to the female version of Felix Unger from the odd couple

I say it was setup
© 2024 Trapperman Forums