Home

Anyone else seeing this in themselves?

Posted By: warrior

Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:43 PM

With the massive racist, leftist BS getting deeper by the day do you find yourself getting a little bit more "blunt" in your interactions with others? My tolerance level is just about gone.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
With the massive racist, leftist BS getting deeper by the day do you find yourself getting a little bit more "blunt" in your interactions with others? My tolerance level is just about gone.

I have minimized my interactions with others. Tolerance level is normal.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:48 PM

Yes. I know we're supposed to love our neighbor as ourselves but I sure wish the Good Lord would have had a "ignore this commandment" clause when dealing with leftist.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:49 PM

whats a tolerance level?
Posted By: otterc

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:55 PM

For sure - I teach fifth grade and am in the last five weeks of my career. This morning I could tell one of my boys did not feel good. He is usually very busy and active. Not this morning. I had to console him and ask him if he wanted to go home. He told me in tears he couldn't because his mom told him if she had to come and get him she was going to be mad. When I saw him curled up in the corner I told him to come to me and felt his forehead. I could tell he had a fever and sent him to the office. Five minutes later the office calls and asks me to send all of things down. He had a fever of 103 and was going home. Come to find out his younger sister was already home sick with covid like symptoms. If my class gets quarantined tomorrow I am going to be hot and is going to hit the fan with this parent. I just want to enjoy a great group of kids this last month of school.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:57 PM

It has turned me into an absolute racist, but not how you might think.
I am hatin' me a whole lot of white people right now. Mostly politicians and alphabet news mouth pieces.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 09:58 PM

It’s like talking to a robot from Mars, with a hollow brain.
Posted By: corky

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:05 PM

Absolutely
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twolines
Yup.

X2
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:10 PM

I no longer bother to engage with them.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:11 PM

I am definitely more blunt with people over the last few years.

I don't think my tolerance for stupid has changed. I think the level of stupid has increased exponentially.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by k snow

I don't think my tolerance for stupid has changed. I think the level of stupid has increased exponentially.

X2
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:20 PM

Nailed it ...... But it don't have a tolerance level for stupid.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:23 PM

X3, I used to be a happy guy! This on top of putting up with getting old just sucks!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:26 PM

I dont care what someones political views are it has no bearing at all in day to day interactions with people here.
Everyone here gets along very well,I doubt if anyone knows or cares who someone else votes for.Its irrelevant in normal day to day interactions with neighbors,friends and buisnesses.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:35 PM

Yes...yes I have. Anyone gives me grief they get it back. I see anyone pulling stupid stuff I tell them how stupid they look. Gotten to the point my wife is about scared to go anywhere with me.

Problem is, I am afraid this is exactly what the left is wanting to happen. I think that whizzes me off more than anything.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:35 PM

I’m in Montana - social distancing champs since 1889. Lol.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:38 PM

[Linked Image]

. . . nuff said . . .
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 10:50 PM

I think it has more to do with my age. LOL.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:02 PM

Yep
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:09 PM

Have a 2 neighbors that I use to get along great with that put out Biden signs on their land along the highway this fall. I can't hardly bring myself to even wave at them any more.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:16 PM

Today's trigger was a colleague I've never met but have known of for years, spoken with on a podcast at least once and generally respect that for whatever asinine reason has taken it as his personal mission to advise all on the importance of mask wearing and vaccination.
Normally I'm of the ignore or thank you for your concern politeness but after days and weeks of this I'm of the FOAD, LEAVE ME ALONE mindset.
Posted By: biotrapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:17 PM

X4

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:25 PM

Had a guy with a trawler style boat in the marina asked me to do some stainless fabrication job for him ( radar and satellite antenna mast on the aft deck ) got to his boat and saw a Biden harris flag on the mizen halyard..... I stopped in my tracks and told him he could not afford my services and left. Short and sweet, no further explanation given by me.
Posted By: keets

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by il.trapper
Yes...yes I have. Anyone gives me grief they get it back. I see anyone pulling stupid stuff I tell them how stupid they look. Gotten to the point my wife is about scared to go anywhere with me.

Problem is, I am afraid this is exactly what the left is wanting to happen. I think that whizzes me off more than anything.

EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT...DIVISION
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:45 PM

I've always been blunt, sag die wahrheit!

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by keets
[quote=il.trapper]Yes...yes I have. Anyone gives me grief they get it back. I see anyone pulling stupid stuff I tell them how stupid they look. Gotten to the point my wife is about scared to go anywhere with me.

EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT...DIVISION[/q]

Well this American ain't uniting with communism.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/04/21 11:48 PM

[quote=il.trapper]Yes...yes I have. Anyone gives me grief they get it back. I see anyone pulling stupid stuff I tell them how stupid they look. Gotten to the point my wife is about scared to go anywhere with me.

X2!
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:03 AM

I bet they'd be much happier if everybody agreed with them. Isn't that the purpose of propaganda?

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:05 AM

Ya know the old saying." If ya can't beat em ....... try harder "

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by il.trapper

EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT...DIVISION

No, they want unity, they just want somebody else to pay for it.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:30 AM

I had a friend back in high school who told me he'd never met anyone he really liked. That sounded pretty arrogant at the time and the guy was arrogant. In retrospect, I began to wonder if what he said wasn't quite profound coming from a kid. Every man is an island.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:36 AM

I’ve always been blunt...now everyone understands me, lol. I just don’t watch the news or too much political stuff and I’m a happy guy.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
No, they want unity, they just want somebody else to pay for it.

What they want is subjugation. Bending your will to theirs.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:49 AM

When we go to town my wife politely and subtly tells me that I can stay in the car if I want to.

I do.

Mike
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:02 AM

I find my tolerance for those who believe the lie about the election being stolen has gone to nil. This is not a small matter. If this is you, you are sewing distrust of our electoral system, acting un-American.

You can't claim to be American if you spit on the foundation of our country and flag like that. Treating the US has no better than a banana republic! All because your Great Leader and golden idol says so!

You were right to post this thread, Warrior. It does help to get things out of your system.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
I had a friend back in high school who told me he'd never met anyone he really liked. That sounded pretty arrogant at the time and the guy was arrogant. In retrospect, I began to wonder if what he said wasn't quite profound coming from a kid. Every man is an island.

Your friend sounds like a psychopath. Does he lie a lot?

Jim
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:05 AM

This

Originally Posted by James
I find my tolerance for those who believe the lie about the election being stolen has gone to nil. This is not a small matter. If this is you, you are sewing distrust of our electoral system, acting un-American.

You can't claim to be American if you spit on the foundation of our country and flag like that. Treating the US has no better than a banana republic! All because your Great Leader and golden idol says so!

You were right to post this thread, Warrior. It does help to get things out of your system.

Jim

Horse hockey!

Oh am I ever about to get blunt with your treasonous lying commie arse.

But as our resident pinko chain yanker I see what you did there.
Posted By: trapdog1

Wow, Jimmy has a bee in his bonnet tonight.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:10 AM

Jimmy, like all leftist, despises the Constitution. It dang sure wasn't followed in changing state election law.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Jimmy, like all leftist, despises the Constitution. It dang sure wasn't followed in changing state election law.

Oh man, you done did it now.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:15 AM

Jim

Jeff functions perfectly well in society. I maintain contact with him to this day. Why would you accuse him of lying? I like people in small doses, there's nothing wrong with that.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Jimmy, like all leftist, despises the Constitution.

No doubt in my mind about that. Typical leftist.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:25 AM

Nah they love the Constitution its just a hurdle for them and they love jumped through hoops.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:26 AM

Boy if doesn't describe things here!I was on another site that the American Indian,what happened to the buffalo,stolen land controversy came up.I couldn't help it,Like you said I've had enough of the nasty white man,we're all racists,we've screwed over everybody and now it's our turn mentality.Things started getting out of hand,thankfully it quited down quick.I never did like history revision,now I got to watch my mouth cause things tend to come out of it I wished later hadnt.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:30 AM

Nah they love the Constitution its just a hurdle for them and they love jumped through hoops.

You need to remember, "No amendment is absolute!"
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:30 AM

x100

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

You need to remember, "No amendment is absolute!"

They are to be circumvented when they can't be changed through the proper process. That's how leftists function.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:34 AM

Practice your kindness with them. It's fun.
I'd rather answer for the things I can control rather than the 99.99% I can't. Others can do as they see fit.
I wade right in among em hipboots and all - like I'm wading into a pack of hungry hyenas - and smile until they hit the "block," "ignore," or "censor" button they always threaten you with.

The other side wants submission. I won't.
They demand division. I declare nope.
They rant and threaten. laugh laugh

It's my carnal side grin

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:35 AM

Looks like the Tick was at the sherry cabinet again tonight and found some dutch courage at the bottom of a bottle
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:35 AM

x2

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:40 AM

Jimmy lacks the courage of his convictions...whatever they are. Quick to tell you what he's against, slow to tell you what he really desires. That's cowardice.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:51 AM

I carry on like normal and try to laugh at or ignore that dung but it does bother me quite a bit because I know what is coming....when the thin, very thin actually layer of civilized behavior is peeled back due to whatever happens to set it all off it will get ugly fast and that will become a time of zero tolerance....literally.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:52 AM

James is experiencing what he wanted.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:54 AM

James is experiencing what he wanted.

Are trolls and weasels related? I see Jimmy, I see a hybrid.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:54 AM

jimmy sucks.....I knew that years ago....
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:57 AM

Every day, I see myself talking less n less to those that voted D.
Even turned down work because of it.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:59 AM

Typical. Can't refute what I say, so get personal. Yawn.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:00 AM

Typical. Can't refute what I say, so get personal. Yawn.

Jim

I don't take your seriously., you give me no reason to.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:02 AM

Likewise.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:03 AM

Worth Fighting For:

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:08 AM

Are you trying to drive James away? That's vicious.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:10 AM

That video represents everything jimmy hates

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
I carry on like normal and try to laugh at or ignore that dung but it does bother me quite a bit because I know what is coming....when the thin, very thin actually layer of civilized behavior is peeled back due to whatever happens to set it all off it will get ugly fast and that will become a time of zero tolerance....literally.

See French Revolution.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:11 AM

Everything the left decries.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:13 AM

if not us then who? if not now then when?

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:14 AM

See French Revolution.

That was some nasty business...lopped off lots of heads, everyone was scared they would be next. I think that is when Napoleon got his start.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:18 AM

Nice Marty
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:22 AM

Are you the next Robespierre?
Dont forget how he wound up eh?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:27 AM

I prefer to not deal with the radical left, woke idiots, deadbeat leeches, the nutty right conpiracy types and/or people pretending to be patriots but who are just in love with one guy. I never have or will have anything positive to say to the BLM types or their enablers.

If you don't fall into one or more of these categories and don't want to take my rights, guns and money, we'll get along great!

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:34 AM

See French Revolution.

That was some nasty business...lopped off lots of heads, everyone was scared they would be next. I think that is when Napoleon got his start.

It was. Rose rapidly to prominence "defending the revolution" from the common folk who rose up when they realized what it really meant.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I prefer to not deal with the radical left, woke idiots, deadbeat leeches, the nutty right conpiracy types and/or people pretending to be patriots but who are just in love with one guy. I never have or will have anything positive to say to the BLM types or their enablers.

If you don't fall into one or more of these categories and don't want to take my rights, guns and money, we'll get along great!

You must be pretty lonely. EVERYONE in America falls into what you've described.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

You must be pretty lonely. EVERYONE in America falls into what you've described.

There are some of us out there and even a few on here.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 04:52 AM

Jim

Frankly I have no tolerance for people that propogate and defend the obvious lie that the election was legit. Sure there are people that are so amazingly stupid that they actually believe this, and there are more that are willfully ignorant, but anyone with a working brain could obviously see the massive election fraud and to deny it is to propogate a bald faced lie.

This last election was no better and in fact worse than many elections in banana republics, to refuse to acknowledge that and support the election results is to "spit on the foundation of our country".

I would say that anyone who does so is not an American or a supporter of a representative republic form of government, no matter what they claim.

Yes I am sowing distrust of our electoral system. . . because it has proven untrustworthy! Accepting blatantly fraudelent election results because they are the results we wanted is un-American. Disputing fraudelent election results is the essence of Americanism.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 06:36 AM

And the absence of evidence for what you're claiming doesn't trouble you in the slightest?

You're living in a false reality,

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 07:42 AM

Jimmy lacks the courage of his convictions...whatever they are. Quick to tell you what he's against, slow to tell you what he really desires. That's cowardice.

Talk about cowardice. Pretty easy to insult people over the keyboard, eh?

Jim
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 08:53 AM

Talk about cowardice. Pretty easy to insult people over the keyboard, eh?

Jim

Seems if all YOU live for is to insult people on here
I know, I know, back it up.... Ok look at most every post you made on here

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 09:48 AM

Turtledale, every now and then I do strike back.

Somehow you missed scolding Posco for calling me a coward. Looks like hypocrisy to me. Go home and take two aspirin, and call a doctor if you still feel lightheaded.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 09:55 AM

Jim

Jeff functions perfectly well in society. I maintain contact with him to this day. Why would you accuse him of lying? I like people in small doses, there's nothing wrong with that.

Don't be hypersensitive. I accused no one of lying. It's just that not really liking people, inability to form close relationships, and chronic lying are all characteristics of psychopaths.

I happen to be curious because I'm studying the subject. There are a lot more characteristics of psychopaths, and even if your friend has all three of the above, it doesn't mean he's a psychopath.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 09:57 AM

Except himself. He’ll have to deal with that eventually.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:04 AM

Yep, mines gone.

I'm very blunt and have been overlooking their stupidity by not even addressing it.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:58 AM

So, we cancel cancellers with..... canceling?
There's only one party to that victory and I don't support his legions so I battle, as a few do, in a different manner.
I waltz in with a smile. Now mind you, a smile is not an acceptance of people's broken truth. FAR FROM IT.
It's just the manner in which I am commanded to deal with dingbats who are out of season.
I don't combat bent hearts with my bent heart,
because I oppose the enemy as often as I possible can.
I know he hates me and my kind for sure, for certain, and for good for the Truth we bring.

Love it.
Bring it.

Heck, I'm a trapper and I don't know if some of you remember >. trappers are outcasts among the wokesters, the elites, the animal advocates, and many more.

wink grin

Always been a bit of a rabble rouser and to cancel a canceller is giving aid to the enemy in the playbook.
Bring me another nasty heart. There's plenty more of em these days.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Tim64

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 11:33 AM

And the absence of evidence for what you're claiming doesn't trouble you in the slightest?

You're living in a false reality,

Jim

https://youtu.be/e2mH9X4jQT8
Posted By: hippie

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
So, we cancel cancellers with..... canceling?
There's only one party to that victory and I don't support his legions so I battle, as a few do, in a different manner.
I waltz in with a smile. Now mind you, a smile is not an acceptance of people's broken truth. FAR FROM IT.
It's just the manner in which I am commanded to deal with dingbats who are out of season.
I don't combat bent hearts with my bent heart,
because I oppose the enemy as often as I possible can.
I know he hates me and my kind for sure, for certain, and for good for the Truth we bring.

Love it.
Bring it.

Heck, I'm a trapper and I don't know if some of you remember >. trappers are outcasts among the wokesters, the elites, the animal advocates, and many more.

wink grin

Always been a bit of a rabble rouser and to cancel a canceller is giving aid to the enemy in the playbook.
Bring me another nasty heart. There's plenty more of em these days.

Blessings,
Mark

Not canceling, but not playing their game.

They're legends in their own mind and you or I won't change that, so let'm make an ... out of themself, they don't need any help accomplishing it.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:00 PM

Mark Trappers are also good at waiting
Waiting for the right time when talking is over and action speaks.
Till then I have those left wing nuts on ignore, as I am not a politician. Once the babble stops is when the real work starts.
Talking of work, now that I have welded a toothier for the front loader bucket, that tractor can dig even in our clay and rocky ground like a big one. grin
Posted By: keystone

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:02 PM

If they put 1% of the effort into an election investigation that they put into the Robert Mueller Russia investigation the evidence would be overwhelming! There has been NO legitimate investigation into the election, that’s where the distrust comes into play.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:04 PM

Hippie,
We can't possibly battle emotion with logic or logic with emotion. They are separate psyches.
I knew this long ago when I testified in Michigan senate hearings when Ingrid Newkirk from PETA flew in to try and stop trapping in Michigan.
Should I "combat" her emotion with "facts." If you understand human psychology, you understand as the Greeks did that to battle emotion > you use emotion. You use logic with logic.
So, after Ingrid testified, compete with tears on the stand.....
I came before the committee and "emotionally" bo hoed how disease is awful, and baby animals die when they overpopulate, and (sniff sniff) how trappers really, really love animals.
I remember during that hearing, Ingrid and her staff looked at me with hate wink laugh
I brought a knife to a knife fight and it works.

She and her seed were defeated and haven't visited MI since as a matter of fact.

If I had showed pie charts and graphs, ?????
I waltzed in among em using their own play book to help send them packing.
I was VP of the MI association many moons ago.

So, here we are in 2021. There's just more Ingrids is all.
Same tactics against the enemy from me and mine.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by keystone
If they put 1% of the effort into an election investigation that they put into the Robert Mueller Russia investigation the evidence would be overwhelming! There has been NO legitimate investigation into the election, that’s where the distrust comes into play.

It seems their wagons have circled.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 02:56 PM

Remember you can not fix stupid, example, wearing a mask in a car when you are the only one in the car, and having a leader that can not even walk up a few steps without falling, and giving money away like it grows on trees. I go on on, but I think you all get the message.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by GARY M.
Remember you can not fix stupid, example, wearing a mask in a car when you are the only one in the car, and having a leader that can not even walk up a few steps without falling, and giving money away like it grows on trees. I go on on, but I think you all get the message.

Maybe Joe has heard and waited for the trickle down effect for so long, he thinks money grows on trees and he is just shaking the tree to speed up the process.
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by SJA
[Linked Image]

. . . nuff said . . .

I have that on a shirt. Used to wear it every time I went to the airport for work
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 03:40 PM

It seems, thanks to MLK, the black community had advanced. He said a person should not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. To me this says all lives matter equally regardless of color.

But, this MLK concept was poisoned by Barack Obama and went backwards to pre-MLK days. All people who disagree that All Lives Matter are the racists. Our current president is a racist which he inherited from Obama the Marxist.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 04:07 PM

States changing voting laws at will is No Evidence? Under the pretense of a fake pandemic. I have to say James you are one, of many, who are ignoring the truth.

The far left won this time. We all have to live with it. If, and that is a far stretch, we ever have another fair and honest election, we have to do everything each of us can to get things right again.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 04:26 PM

Don't be hypersensitive. I accused no one of lying. It's just that not really liking people, inability to form close relationships, and chronic lying are all characteristics of psychopaths.

Jim

As best I can tell you would fall under a covert-aggressive personality disorder, many people here have alluded to it. I think I know what lies at the bottom of it but I'll keep that to myself. You're defensive enough as it is.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 04:33 PM

The next election will be fair and honest once all the illegal immigrants have been given the right to vote. They will overwhelm the voting population. Guess which way they will vote? That's the plan of the left. Biden has said whites will become the minority. Where do you think all these nonwhites will come from?

What I don't understand is why do all these nonwhite people want to come to a country that's racist? The only reason I can come up with is because they know it's not true especially with all the free stuff they're promised.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:26 PM

Jim

As best I can tell you would fall under a covert-aggressive personality disorder, many people here have alluded to it. I think I know what lies at the bottom of it but I'll keep that to myself. You're defensive enough as it is.

I'm glad you qualified your diagnosis with "as best" as you can tell, because that's not a very high standard.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:38 PM

[quote=James]

I'm glad you qualified your diagnosis with "as best" as you can tell, because that's not a very high standard.

Jim

There is more evidence for it than you offered in your diagnosis of my friend. Just sayin'.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:42 PM

I didn't make a diagnosis of your friend. I just asked if he lies a lot.

Don't be so hypersensitive. Someone might mistake you for a snowflake.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 10:44 PM

You're lousy at diagnosis all the way around. Carry on.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 11:01 PM

I didn't make a diagnosis of your friend. I just asked if he lies a lot.

Don't be so hypersensitive. Someone might mistake you for a snowflake.

Jim

Do you lie a lot?

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/05/21 11:58 PM

Nope.

Look, I happen to be studying the subject of psychopaths in life and literature. Lying is one characteristic. I was curious, that's all. Believe it or not, psychopaths are all around us, something like one in 25 Americans.

Why would I feel the need to insult Posco's friend?

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 12:12 AM

Nope.

Look, I happen to be studying the subject of psychopaths in life and literature. Lying is one characteristic. I was curious, that's all. Believe it or not, psychopaths are all around us, something like one in 25 Americans.

Jim

Because your a psychopath???
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 12:22 AM

Yep
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Nailed it ...... But it don't have a tolerance level for stupid.

x3

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 03:20 AM

Nope.

Jim

I don't know why you would. Is Posco's friend a verified psychopath? Are you now a psychologist and make a diagnosis using generalities?

In my part of the world if a man insults someone's friend or questions if a person pays a bet, he may get a thumb in the eye.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 03:33 AM

Is that how you express displeasure down your way? A thumb in the eye? How manly.

Posco likes to attack me. If his absent friend was here, I'd apologize.

Jim

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 03:48 AM

Jim

I view you as any other garden variety leftist. Don't flatter yourself.

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 10:07 AM

Is that how you express displeasure down your way? A thumb in the eye? How manly.

Jim

Oh I would say things aren't much different up your way. You are correct that the way the mob addresses you isn't acceptable either .
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anyone else seeing this in themselves? - 05/06/21 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Looks like the Tick was at the sherry cabinet again tonight and found some dutch courage at the bottom of a bottle

grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums