Home

Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted!

Posted By: Yukon John

Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 01:59 AM

...overturned, I mean. One juror turned out to have lied during the vetting process. Sorry, as usual, no link.
Posted By: James

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:04 AM

Not worth much without a link. I don't feel like doing your internet research for you.

Jim
Posted By: warrior

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by James
Not worth much without a link. I don't feel like doing your internet research for you.

Jim

Quite obvious you can't be bothered to educate yourself.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:08 AM

Thanks bh2....
Posted By: Marty

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:09 AM

set him free and let the games begin......
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Here jimmy.

https://thenewamerican.com/reports-...-said-he-never-attended-pro-floyd-rally/

Oh, that's right. You won't read my posts. Well I'm not gonna read it for you.

Can someone quote me so jimmy can read this?

Here ya go. I don't think I am on his ignore list.
Posted By: Jc Fitzy

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:15 AM

It’s true .pic taken months prior with a blm shirt .at a rally
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:43 AM

Marty,the games are going to go on--no matter what. I think they should move any retrial out of state. I was never surprised that he was found guilty, I just didn,t think it would be on all 3 charges. Think a retrial will find him guilty,just maybe not on all charges.
Tom

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:45 AM

He will never have a fair trial .period .I thought at least Manslaughter.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:19 AM

He's probably safer in jail ...
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:23 AM

Jim

Kinda cantankerous lately , aren't you Jimmy ?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
set him free and let the games begin......

Yep
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
He's probably safer in jail ...

Say What? A cop in jail is just as dead as a cop with a price on his head ( out he stands a chance of defending himself). I don't think he did the right thing, but I also believe that there is no way he could get a fair trial.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 06:37 AM

i never have had any use for a bully

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 08:33 AM

Jerry Jr.: "Ignore" means ignore.

It means I don't pay attention to someone, even if their messages are carried by third parties.

Jim

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 08:34 AM

Btw, Chavin may have a shot in an appeal based on the judge's failure to move the trial.

Jim
Posted By: MadTrapper375

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
i never have had any use for a bully

Copy that.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 09:15 AM

It means I don't pay attention to someone, even if their messages are carried by third parties.

Jim

So, you would rather not read info that was posted about the topic due to your dislike of whom posted it?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 09:17 AM

I still say its where two boneheads met. I dont have sympathy for either one of those two. The thieving dope fiend or the cop with a sick need to be a bully.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Here jimmy.

https://thenewamerican.com/reports-...-said-he-never-attended-pro-floyd-rally/

Oh, that's right. You won't read my posts. Well I'm not gonna read it for you.

Can someone quote me so jimmy can read this?

He will not waste my time ,Have no time for him !
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 10:04 AM

Nothing will change

WS
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 10:49 AM

I still say its where two boneheads met. I dont have sympathy for either one of those two. The thieving dope fiend or the cop with a sick need to be a bully.

This exactly. We lost a drug addict robbing fool, and a tyrant went to prison and lost his job. Overall, a good day for America.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

This exactly. We lost a drug addict robbing fool, and a tyrant went to prison and lost his job. Overall, a good day for America.

....other than a fair trial, it seems, with a tainted jury.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

....other than a fair trial, it seems, with a tainted jury.

lol
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 11:33 AM

Guilty x3.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.

Jim

So, you would rather not read info that was posted about the topic due to your dislike of whom posted it?

Fair question, I suppose. I doubt we'll be able to test your theory. I can't recall when any of the people on my ignore list last posted anything with any accurate info.

Jim
Posted By: Larry Hall

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 01:08 PM

George Floyd was going to meet his maker one way or the other, just a matter of time and how and how many other lives he impacted in the process. Derek Chauvin was absolutely a tyrant and should have been removed from his position years ago by the folks who employed and supervised him.. They allowed him to remain in a position he was unsuited for and should never have been in.. Ultimately they allowed this mess to happen.. I don't comment much, and rarely ever on hot topics, but this one really makes my blood boil.. Two fools met here and both got what they were looking for all along.. All the technicalities and hand wringing in the world won't change that fact..Justice is blind and sometimes imperfect, but I believe it was served here in both cases. This is not a race issue unless you personally make it one. My opinion and we all know what that is worth. Sordid chapter in our history and it needs to be closed and done..
Posted By: Finster

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:40 PM

Jim

LOL...He forgot that being on that list is a badge of honor.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:47 PM

Fair question, I suppose. I doubt we'll be able to test your theory. I can't recall when any of the people on my ignore list last posted anything with any accurate info.

Jim

In other words, if it doesn't fit Little Jimmy's vision of a libtard utopia then it is untrue no matter what mountain of facts and evidence you hold up. Meanwhile, Little Jimmy will post facts from such reliable sources as The Onion, Buzzfeed, CNN, MSNBC and NPR. Just when I don't think Little Jimmy can get more pathetic, he always figures out a way to impress me. I couldn't imagine someone with his IQ representing me in court. You might as well not even go. It would cost less.
Posted By: 1lessdog

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:49 PM

The question asked was, have you been on any marches or demonstration's in Minneapolis. The Juror answered the question as a no. He was in Washington D.C. It was up to the defense attorney to ask or any other place.

I believe it is a grey area, And should get a new trial.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 02:56 PM

Either way ,any juror would be tainted at this point .
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:11 PM

Question is even if a retrial is done in a different state will folks evolved in the case be told again to come back with a guilty verdict or else? Media, celebrities, congress members have all threatened them on the record in the past and that's our justice system as it stands.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:31 PM

He's guilty as the day is long, but, There is something to be said for a fair trial. I doubt anyone believes he won't be convicted even him and his attorney. I know though no matter what the outcome it should still not be a biased foregone conclusion in any case. I have set on several jury's in my 61 years. Down here that's the fate of a registered voter. I sat on 1 murder trial, 1 third strike trial, 1 torte trial and 2 robbery trials. In one of the cases there was actually a trial lawyer on the jury. He was very impressed with the process as he never knew what really happened in the jury room. We were sequestered during the murder trial. I won't say what the outcomes were,but I can honestly say that no one seemed biased or had prejudged the case. We deliberated for 3 days in the murder trial as there were several technical questions that had to be addressed. We also went over the evidence several times. It was a hard decision with someones life on the line. I will say it wasn't a death penalty case thank goodness. I know if I were on trial I would hope I got a fair and unbiased trial. Even though he was absolutely in the wrong and his actions appear to have killed the man and after all the complaints that had been filed on him for similar acts even though they weren't brought in. Even the worst deserves the same a fair trial. JMO
Posted By: finbar

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by 1lessdog
The question asked was, have you been on any marches or demonstration's in Minneapolis. The Juror answered the question as a no. He was in Washington D.C. It was up to the defense attorney to ask or any other place.

I believe it is a grey area, And should get a new trial.

You are right but there was another question that stated have you participated in any protests or marches in addition to above [referencing protests in Minneapolis]against police use of force or police brutality? He said no. This is certainly a lie. In addition to his clothing, the DC protest he attended had Floyd's family and others speaking against use of force.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/wp-c...0/2020/12/JurorQuestionnaire12222020.pdf
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:44 PM

I think thugs should get to do what they want, they don't want to get in the cop car they shouldn't have to. They get pulled over, they shouldn't have to show their DL or insurance. This is stupid, Chauvin was screwed from the get go. No way He was going to get off.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/05/21 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Marty,the games are going to go on--no matter what. I think they should move any retrial out of state. I was never surprised that he was found guilty, I just didn,t think it would be on all 3 charges. Think a retrial will find him guilty,just maybe not on all charges.
Tom

I agree that he should have been found guilty, just not on all charges, maybe manslaughter and unintentional homicide. The jury had him guilty even before the trial started out of fear.
A retrial out of state would be ideal. Unfortunately, if would be hard to find the state that would want the chaos that would come with holding the trial.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:10 AM

Here's my take of what Chauvin should face as a just sentence. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Give him a bunch of fentanyl and meth, then have someone put their knee on his neck for over 9 minutes. If his heart doesn't give out, set him free.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 02:35 AM

Based upon the evidence submitted by Chauvin's lawyer, it is clear it was not a fair trial!!!!

Based upon the video that everyone has seen Floyd might certainly be alive if one overzealous cop had backed off. Why didn't he back off?? Think about a huge crowd, including an arrogant teen with a camera telling an arrogant cop what to do. Floyd was dead, and the crowd, as well as the cop should share the blame.

Chauvin needs a new trial. Every one in that crowd should get one too!

BTW, I think 52Carl is on to something.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
Here's my take of what Chauvin should face as a just sentence. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Give him a bunch of fentanyl and meth, then have someone put their knee on his neck for over 9 minutes. If his heart doesn't give out, set him free.

Cops knee was not on his neck. Watch the video instead of CNN. Quit spouting off libtard talking points and do a little research!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

Cops knee was not on his neck. Watch the video instead of CNN. Quit spouting off libtard talking points and do a little research!

You’re asking a lot for city folk trying to be hillbillies.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 02:58 AM

Neck, shoulder...???

Nine minutes on top of a helpless handcuffed druggie is inexcusable.
Posted By: MadTrapper375

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
Neck, shoulder...???

Nine minutes on top of a helpless handcuffed druggie is inexcusable.

This.....
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 11:53 AM

No one gave Floyd a bunch of fentanyl and meth, he administered that himself. No one forced Floyd to resist arrest, resulting in restraint. Everyone has an equal opportunity to make bad decisions.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 12:01 PM

Floyd and chauvin both made.bad decisions and are.both where they belong.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:28 PM

Floyd and chauvin both made.bad decisions and are.both where they belong.

Because you agree with the outcome doesn't mean Chauvin got a fair trail.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I think thugs should get to do what they want, they don't want to get in the cop car they shouldn't have to. They get pulled over, they shouldn't have to show their DL or insurance. This is stupid, Chauvin was screwed from the get go. No way He was going to get off.

If he doesn't get a new trial what do you think faces for prison time? I'll be surprised if he serves five years. His life is already destroyed at this point.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:40 PM

This is stupid, Chauvin was screwed from the get go. No way He was going to get off.

There were plenty of possible outcomes between "getting off" and being sacrificed to appease an angry mob.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
This is stupid, Chauvin was screwed from the get go. No way He was going to get off.

There were plenty of possible outcomes between "getting off" and being sacrificed to appease an angry mob.

Bingo.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 01:59 PM

Anything other than guilty on all counts would have resulted in mass riots, there was no choice. The judge ,the jury, the lawyers, the police, all knew this.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 02:49 PM

Apparently neither one of you actually watched the body cam footage from start to finish and then somehow assumed the riots afterwards were all fiction? I don't know how anyone could call that a good day for America....Well if you actually like America anyhow...which after spending 17 straight nights in the middle of the riots, I can tell you there are mobs of people who live here that hate America and everything it stands for. It also might come as a shock but the riots were far different (in a violent way) from what the news reported (Shocker).

But hey...what do I know? Maybe I'll just join in on some other post where I have zero personal knowledge of and try and make everyone think I know the answers. Maybe we can get a physics or astronaut post going? I'm guessing we'll have 15 pages of armchair quarterbacks who drive a truck all day, telling them how it should be done. Pffft.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:03 PM

^i don't think anyone said the riots were okay. I certainly didn't. And it's very much possible to like and support the police as an institution, and be disgusted.by the actions of certain individual officers.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:18 PM

^i don't think anyone said the riots were okay. I certainly didn't. And it's very much possible to like and support the police as an institution, and be disgusted.by the actions of certain individual officers.

Especially when you are completely ignorant of their tactics, holds and the dangers of a 350lb drugged up felon. But I digress, I'm sure if you were there, you would have handled the situation with your libtard wokeness.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:28 PM

Especially when you are completely ignorant of their tactics, holds and the dangers of a 350lb drugged up felon. But I digress, I'm sure if you were there, you would have handled the situation with your libtard wokeness.

Lol.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:34 PM

Posted By: rex123

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:45 PM

He weighed 223 lbs. not 350 . Plus your poster child for the police broke every one of the rules for handeling a suspect. The chief of police, his trainer and captain all said under oath he should have turned him on his side after he was cuffed.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:49 PM

Calvin,
I did watch the footage and agree with you. I wasn't there, but my son in law drives semi for Northern Metal in St Cloud. He spent weeks doing the clean up after the rioters burned, looted, destroyed, etc. He said the area looked like a war zone where bombings had taken place. Like something you see in the middle east after an aerial bombing. The main stream media and our local channels downplayed everything. But, FOX, OAN, and NewsMax showed and told it like what really happened.

This was all too much for the mayor to handle. The governor sat on his hands doing nothing until Trump told him if he didn't do something he was going to send in federal troops. Then, after most of the damage had been done, Walz activated the National Guard.

Walz's handling of this and the pandemic has been deplorable. The outstate will never re-elect the man for another term. Unfortunately, the Twin Cities probably will, disregarding his arrogant, incompetent style.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 03:50 PM

It's called covering ones Butt. And hanging Chauvin out to dry.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
He weighed 223 lbs. not 350 . Plus your poster child for the police broke every one of the rules for handeling a suspect. The chief of police, his trainer and captain all said under oath he should have turned him on his side after he was cuffed.

Ignorance is bliss. He also said under oath that it was an approved police hold that he himself had used.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 06:20 PM

Lots of folks today want to blame someone else for a problem, if floyd followed the officers instructions this situation would have been avoided. I believe mostly liberal people just do not want to place the blame where it belongs....whether on themselves or others that they sympathize with.

Way to many unrealistic 'liberal' thinkers in the USA, it will become a very bad situation sometime soon...I really do not see any other options.

The liberal side lies, cheats, schemes and intimidates to get their way.....when that does not work they burn the place down and call it justice. We have whole nation running scared of less than 10% of the population....the inner city animals.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Lots of folks today want to blame someone else for a problem, if floyd followed the officers instructions this situation would have been avoided. I believe mostly liberal people just do not want to place the blame where it belongs....whether on themselves or others that they sympathize with.

Way to many unrealistic 'liberal' thinkers in the USA, it will become a very bad situation sometime soon...I really do not see any other options.

The liberal side lies, cheats, schemes and intimidates to get their way.....when that does not work they burn the place down and call it justice. We have whole nation running scared of less than 10% of the population....the inner city animals.

We aren't running scared in my area.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 06:37 PM

Not where I am, either.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jc Fitzy
He will never have a fair trial .period .I thought at least Manslaughter.

Even that is too much, but it should have been only that at most.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 07:10 PM

I agree 330 at most.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/06/21 11:38 PM

So now that we have set the precident do we just try everyone in the press and on facebook and do away with jury trials?

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/07/21 02:49 AM

So now that we have set the precident do we just try everyone in the press and on facebook and do away with jury trials?

That's the "new normal", scary isn't it?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/07/21 03:35 AM

Lighten up Francis. Maybe you will then be more able to understand my point. Neck or shoulder makes no difference. The point is, dude did not die from 9+ minutes of restraint.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 12:54 AM

. The point is, dude did not die from 9+ minutes of restraint.
He certainly did. What do you think he died of?
Posted By: SJA

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 12:56 AM

STUPIDITY.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:12 AM

Choices, bad ones.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:13 AM

Free chauvin.....jail the thugs....
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:24 AM

I believe many would group Chauvin with the thugs. I feel sorry for the two new cops,whose first week on the job may land them in prison for decades.
Tom
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:25 AM

This is about right.

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:53 AM

I wish I had said that

Re: Chauvin should most certainly be acquitted! - 05/09/21 01:57 AM

The trial was never about Chauvin.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums