Home

We should sue

Posted By: Ethan1234

We should sue - 05/05/21 03:13 AM

We should sue peta for spreading lies about a specific group to influence political leaders to outlaw a family tradition as trapping and i dont think peta should be allowed ro say the things about trappers as they do.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 03:17 AM

Freedom of speech man, applies to eveyone,not to mention their lawyered up to the enth degree and they have to sympathetic approach. It's honestly best to not imo. All it takes for them is a few commercials with sad music and pictures that trappers have sent ( you know the guys who will argure with them and send them pics of dead and trapped critters ) them and it could be game over for us.
Posted By: charles

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 03:20 AM

They might have pockets to deep for us. Who you going to hire - James?
Posted By: James

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 03:40 AM

Thank you, Charles, but I' retired and don't need the publicity.

Jim
Posted By: Scout1

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 04:32 AM

Well worded Wolfie!. James, a good lawyer is never retired!
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 04:40 AM

The ONLY people that benefit from law suits are lawyers and we certainly do NOT need any more of them.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 09:14 AM

PETA only exists to make money. Same as the the NRA and some other groups. Our problem is urbanites and our enemy is media outlets like disney. Its TV and movies that influence the way people think. People who never butchered a hog wont eat a porkchop if they see it being butchered. They live in an environment that has nothing to do with the natural world, and the reality of the natural world is foreign to them.

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 11:08 AM

I swear i honestly dont understand how they fo it and i wish someone could get pics of their kennels and stuff and post cause i know there bad they have to be
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 11:18 AM

WD I agree with you other than the freedom of speech part. That no longer exist in the most public platforms of today. Only one side, the PETA side, has a voice in the "newspapers" of today. The rest, presidents included, are censored. Pass the Equality Act and then you'll really see it. Let's just pray the filibuster is not eliminated.
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 11:36 AM

PETA is a domestic terrorist group and should be treated as such.

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by CoonsBane

I agree
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by CoonsBane

This they Are
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Freedom of speech man, applies to eveyone,not to mention their lawyered up to the enth degree and they have to sympathetic approach. It's honestly best to not imo. All it takes for them is a few commercials with sad music and pictures that trappers have sent ( you know the guys who will argure with them and send them pics of dead and trapped critters ) them and it could be game over for us.

WRONG President Trump is still "silenced" after the facebook advisory board voted yesterday to uphold the ban they placed on him !!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: We should sue - 05/05/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

File a lawsuit against them and they would find some fake news to file a counter claim. It would open up a can of worms that could have a disastrous outcome for trappers.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums