Home

Sports

Posted By: Scuba1

Sports - 05/06/21 02:35 PM

I was having a discussion with a French acquaintance the other day, we got talking about my most hated subject, sport's. He's a bit of a know it all and asked me who won the first Tour de France. He got really upset with me! The German 5th Panzer Division, apparently isn't the correct answer?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 02:36 PM

Thought it was the Romans?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 02:44 PM

Hey Boco have the french won any wars? Maybe they have nothing else to talk about then sports
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Hey Boco have the french won any wars? Maybe they have nothing else to talk about then sports

He's an Irishman, lol. there's on old saying in my neck of the woods..." If it wasnt for whiskey, the Irish would rule the world", lol

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Just for giggles , Type " French military victories " into google and then hit the I feel lucky button. It will get you laughing with tears. .... One of the google programmers must have had a good sense of humor.
Posted By: Gulo

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:07 PM

Excellent Scuba. Thanks for the morning chuckle...

Jack
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo

Jack

I’ll second that!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:31 PM

“Did you mean: french military defeats” grin
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gulo

Jack

X3
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 03:51 PM

there were French victories , most notably the French revolution , wait does it count if it is civilians fighting the military?

don't underestimate the French resistance , again , French civilians going up against a military force.

sounds like they might just want to sell a dagger and pistol to all the French citizen it might work better.

France is currently replacing all it's French made version of the Beretta F92 with Glock 17 gen 5 maybe put up al the old pistols for sale to the people

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
there were French victories , most notably the French revolution , wait does it count if it is civilians fighting the military?

That was the French loosing against themselves
grin

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 07:49 PM

Anyone want to buy a French army knife ??

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Sports - 05/06/21 09:47 PM

LOL...
Good 1...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums