Home

FHA Auction Checks

Posted By: alaska viking

FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 03:32 AM

I wonder when payment for the last sale will be. I find no information regarding such on their site.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 04:23 AM

Probably about the end of May.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 04:26 AM

Prompt date is May 11. That is the first date that payment might be made. I anticipate it will be some what after that date. How much after, who knows.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 09:24 AM

I wonder how long it would take fha to demand payment from a trapper who owed them money?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 09:26 AM

we already know what the canadian government will do when fraudulent checks are passed to americans

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 10:57 AM

FH, and in the past NAFA, has a well defined payment schedule. All the buyer has to do is pay 35% of his/her invoice by prompt date and they are following the rules. FH can’t demand full payment by prompt. Then the buyer pays interest on the balance of his invoice.

Some buyers pay in full by prompt but not everyone does. Some buyers take 60 days or longer to pay in full. Perfectly within their rights.

FHA isn’t spending money they don’t have.........
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 12:56 PM

Hmmm...more great communication from the only remaining auction co.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
FH, and in the past NAFA, has a well defined payment schedule. All the buyer has to do is pay 35% of his/her invoice by prompt date and they are following the rules. FH can’t demand full payment by prompt. Then the buyer pays interest on the balance of his invoice.

Some buyers pay in full by prompt but not everyone does. Some buyers take 60 days or longer to pay in full. Perfectly within their rights.

Sounds like some buyers are spending money they do not have. Most all of the fur that they sold of mine has been since Sept. of 2020. If they do not have the money by now I doubt they will. I have some good advice for these folks. Quit giving fur away without full payment. If they don't have the money they don't get the fur. Fairly simple. Of course that would not allow the auction to get their 11% out of the 35% they ask on the down payment. I have a bad feeling about this one. Hope I am wrong. LLL
Posted By: d2009

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 03:24 PM

I agree LL, im looking forward to doing lots of bowhunting this fall.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 03:30 PM

For my part I'm happy we have the option of a large international auction house. Flawed that they may be.
Posted By: crosspatch

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 03:56 PM

Prompt date is May 11. That is the first date that payment might be made. I anticipate it will be some what after that date. How much after, who knows.

Catalogue prompt date is May 3. Extended by 8 days?

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 04:24 PM

I was going by the online auction instructions provided to registered buyers.

Section 18 says that unless prior arrangements have been made, payment in full must be received by May 11, 2021. It does not call it the Prompt Date but I took it to mean that.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 08:17 PM

LOL Wouldn't mention NAFA payment schedule too loud . Some may get angry and ruin their weekend.

Re: FHA Auction Checks - 05/07/21 08:20 PM

NAFA always stick to their payment schedule. Checks always went in the mail on prompt date. What happened after prompt date is a different story.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums