Home

4 leaf clovers

Posted By: west river rogue

4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 05:12 PM

He found 4-4 leaf clovers in minutes and a 5 leaf clover. He has his moms good looks and smile. Those clovers were in my pasture I had seeded with red clover among others for the horses,maybe its common,im not sure.[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 05:34 PM

Looks like you already have
Good Luck with your Son
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 05:35 PM

You can buy seed for them.
In the young mans case, he might SELL seeds for them lol.

Lucky Buck.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 09:20 PM

Lots of clover growing in my yard, and I've looked for them several times......have never found one. Helps to be young, sharp eyes and being closer to the ground don't hurt either, Steve! Tell your son, GOOD JOB from me! He sure is a cutie!

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Lots of clover growing in my yard, and I've looked for them several times......have never found one. Helps to be young, sharp eyes and being closer to the ground don't hurt either, Steve! Tell your son, GOOD JOB from me! He sure is a cutie!

Thank you Lee from sal
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/08/21 10:43 PM

Why what a chick magnet he's gonna make....just lucky I see!
Looks like family fun, take care

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/09/21 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Turtledale
Why what a chick magnet he's gonna make....just lucky I see!
Looks like family fun, take care

even at 2 in the philippines the teenage girls flocked to our gates asking for him. Those women ARE pretty!!!!
Posted By: newfox1

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/09/21 11:45 AM

My son and my sister- in - law can both spot them in seconds, it’s a gift, I can pop my eyes out trying to find one.

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/09/21 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by newfox1
My son and my sister- in - law can both spot them in seconds, it’s a gift, I can pop my eyes out trying to find one.

yup he has alot of gifts,,yesterday he spotted what was hanging up the sliding door on the polebarn in seconds..me noooo...then he helped me for 2 hrs pulling and rehanging the door track and door!!! 7 yrs old.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/09/21 12:26 PM

I'm 40 and just found my first two within a foot of each other in a patch that grew up in the walk of the garden.

I was only looking there because my wife and kids had been finding them there often. My wife finds them more than anyone I have seen. But she is lucky, she got to marry me after all. wink

Awsum finds and nice looking youngster.

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/10/21 04:20 AM

son found 4 within about 2 minutes then another in about a minute,and stopped looking.

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/10/21 04:20 AM

son found 4 within about 2 minutes then another in about a minute,and stopped looking.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/10/21 06:35 PM

I find so many every year,,I never pick them.I point them out to others so they can pick them if they want.For some reason,,they stick out like a sore thumb to me. smile

Re: 4 leaf clovers - 05/10/21 07:02 PM

Him too T but then everything is easy for him. Unlike me,I fought tooth and nail for existance!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums