Home

Perfectly Safe huh...

Posted By: yukon254

Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/11/21 10:35 PM

So now one of the "perfectly safe" vaccines is being pulled from Ontario circulation due to dangerous and sometimes fatal complications....Does that mean that people like myself and others who felt the vaccines might not be so safe due to the hurried developments and lack of standard testing practices prior to the approval maybe are not conspiracy theorists after all??? Asking for a friend.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-...f-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-1.5423379

Remember we still dont know what the long term effects might be.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/11/21 10:40 PM

I got both Moderna shots weeks ago, I felt it was a good decision for me. I also respect others choice to not get the shots, for whatever reason they have. Not my place to judge.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/11/21 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I got both Moderna shots weeks ago, I felt it was a good decision for me. I also respect others choice to not get the shots, for whatever reason they have. Not my place to judge.

I agree everyone has to make their own decision but to me this is just unacceptable. Other countries had already banned AstraZeneca before Canada started using it. THEY KNEW the dangers, yet they gave it anyway. Its easy to say well its just a few people....well not if you or someone in your family is one of the few. Then you have to consider the fact that they figure only about 1 in 100 adverse events gets reported.

Another crazy aspect to this story is that apparently, although BC isnt going to order any more, they will continue to give people this vaccine until its gone! That blew me away when I heard that. Who would be dumb enough to take it now?? And people wonder why some of us dont trust these clowns. Canada especially, has really messed this up royally. Even some of the left leaning news media is saying some third world countries are doing a better job.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/11/21 11:32 PM

There are some with serious enough health conditions that the risk of not getting the vaccine is bigger than the risk of getting it.

Unlike a month ago, there now seems to be enough vaccine for everyone. Everybody who was trying to get one has already gotten one. Seems like it would be pretty easy to pick and choose which one you get and which one you would choose not to get.

I'm perfectly comfortable with anyone who decides not to get one and I'm perfectly comfortable with anyone who decides to get one. Not my place to decide for others.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/11/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

This right here but the opposite for me

I have NO intention of getting any Covid vaccine but I am not campaigning against it either. You decide what is best for you and let me decide what is best for me and we will all get along just fine wink
Posted By: grampy

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/12/21 12:54 AM

while the premiers take the heat, this whole mess in Canada stems from one idiot, imo
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/12/21 01:02 AM

I've had it but would get a 1 shot booster if the study I read was verified and implemented that positive test plus 1 shot gave better immunity then no positive test and 2 shots
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/12/21 01:23 AM

Tens of thousands of people die ever year from the flu . I've never been scared enough to rush down and get a flu shot though .

If the MSM reported cases and deaths from the flu every single night for months on end , and aired back stories ( sob stories ) of families affected by it , people would start to freak out .

Combine the brain washing with gov/corporation requirements and ultimatums and people would run to get in line for an injection .

This is exactly what has happened with covid flu 19

Sad
Posted By: Marty

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/12/21 01:26 AM

^ no one died from the flu this year or last......the vid cured it.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Perfectly Safe huh... - 05/12/21 04:01 AM

nope you have been labeled anti vaxer , you are strait up not to be trusted , how dare you talk about the numbers they don't want you to hear about.

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

just ask the news they will tell you lies every day for your good and their ratings
© 2024 Trapperman Forums