Home

Iran

Posted By: rex123

Iran - 05/12/21 07:16 PM

I find this wrong on several levels , first Biden is giving Iran several billion dollars of their money we have had frozen, they will take the money and make or buy rockets to give to Hamas who will in turn shoot them at Israel an ally of ours. Is it just me or what. I can't see us doing this if it were the UK or France.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 07:23 PM

Iran needs us to give them what they want. Only in the form of a blinding white flash followed by a mushroom cloud at that point it's Miller time.
Once again our retard in charge is showing his true colors. Don't forget the climate idiot Kerry has an unholy relationship with the peoples republic of Iran.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 07:23 PM

Obama and Biden are both idiots
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

More importantly, they are enemies.

Keith
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 08:09 PM

At least it's out in the open more this time. Obama's billions with Iran was under the table until he got caught.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
At least it's out in the open more this time. Obama's billions with Iran was under the table until he got caught.

I'm sure that we are only allowed to see what they want us to see.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 08:22 PM

Why is their money being frozen?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Why is their money being frozen?

Iran's money was frozen for seizing American hostages and businesses, financing and directing terrorists and illegally developing nuclear weapons.

Keith
Posted By: TC1

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 09:32 PM

That is all? crazy should be a slate of glass!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Iran - 05/12/21 10:00 PM

They are eating what's let of biden for lunch. China got the main course . Mexico foundered on appetizers. So Iran is getting the dessert. Got a sweet deal for sure.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Iran - 05/13/21 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
And avowed Commies!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Iran - 05/13/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
Iran needs us to give them what they want. Only in the form of a blinding white flash followed by a mushroom cloud at that point it's Miller time.
Once again our retard in charge is showing his true colors. Don't forget the climate idiot Kerry has an unholy relationship with the peoples republic of Iran.

Give who what they want?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums