Home

Fha Checks

Posted By: gibb

Fha Checks - 05/15/21 10:33 AM

Finally got my check yesterday and some of the guys said they received their direct deposit, May 14th.
Posted By: traphound

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 02:57 PM

Nothing here yet
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 03:20 PM

As of this A.M. my account hasn't been updated with the total amount sold, cash wise minus commission.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 03:37 PM

Didn't get mine yet
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by ratbrain
As of this A.M. my account hasn't been updated with the total amount sold, cash wise minus commission.

Mine neither but I got direct deposit a few days ago.
Posted By: Bowwhitetail

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 04:24 PM

Mine has not showed up yet
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 04:45 PM

mine aint here. just got the mail
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 05:23 PM

No. How do you contact them I can't get ahold of anybody the number they have. I need to get a couple things straighten out
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 05:52 PM

Send them an email. They are usually very good about responding within a day.

It helps to be pleasant in your emails (and on phone calls). It doesn’t help to be confrontational and yell and scream. FHA operates with a small group of employees and they are working in a difficukt situation - covid AND low fur prices. Not a fun time. Ben patient!!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
Send them an email. They are usually very good about responding within a day.

It helps to be pleasant in your emails (and on phone calls). It doesn’t help to be confrontational and yell and scream. FHA operates with a small group of employees and they are working in a difficukt situation - covid AND low fur prices. Not a fun time. Ben patient!!!

Very true Nancy,

I live in North Bay so my check did not have to travel very far.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 06:44 PM

Posted By: bob56

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 07:28 PM

Wish I could go the direct deposit, they told me they couldn't do it down here. Direct deposit was the only thing that saved me when NAFA went under.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 10:12 PM

Just looked and my account is updated! I have no Mink, Beaver or Muskrat left now!! Sold a Red Fox that has been there for 3 years. 4 Coon and 5 Coyote remain unsold!
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 10:27 PM

I would think it would take longer for USA trappers to get their checks, I know when I mail items to Canada it takes a long time.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 10:27 PM

My account has been updated and they have sold almost all of my pelts. I wonder if the checks in the mail ??
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Fha Checks - 05/15/21 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
My account has been updated and they have sold almost all of my pelts. I wonder if the checks in the mail ??

#MeToo
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 12:59 AM

They have checks mailed from our side of the border for those of us south of the border. But after the Canadians are taken care of first. LOL
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 01:02 AM

Grousewit, you don't need a freaking fur check, you made some wise financial decisions in your younger days.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 01:34 AM

If your nice we might mail them out quicker.
All you Karens will have to wait a bit longer.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

I know you were told to act right. Can't help yourself can you?

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 02:03 AM

LMAO!
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 05:05 AM

i guess i can wait alittle longer, but i am excited! i averaged 79 cents on my rats before commission! lol

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by wallfur
i guess i can wait alittle longer, but i am excited! i averaged 79 cents on my rats before commission! lol

That's pretty good money.....if we're talking 1940 or so.

Update: I just fact checked that, and it turns out they went for about double that in 1940. Sorry!
Posted By: Joe1

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 01:28 PM

if most of the fur was sold probably wasnt enough fur collected to have any more sales this year merry christmas
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 01:36 PM

Looks like mine was sent and looks like even more of my fur sold since the auction also.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

That's pretty good money.....if we're talking 1940 or so.

Update: I just fact checked that, and it turns out they went for about double that in 1940. Sorry!
......haha yeah lol but i am pleased just sent them bad damage and kits ....average well over 5 dollars here on the rest of them
Posted By: nimzy

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 05:24 PM

You’re making them look bad. That pollutes the average.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by nimzy

Screwed himself,lol.
Should have fenced the junk to the carpetbaggers and sent the good stuff to the international auction.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:28 PM

Screwed himself,lol.
Should have fenced the junk to the carpetbaggers and sent the good stuff to the international auction.

Wrong!!!

No one in the country is/was paying what FHA sold damaged rats for. Some were 4 times valuation,

Selling the good stuff in the country and shipping the junk was the absolute best thing to do. This time!! Next sale might be different.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:32 PM

So 75 cents was 4 times what they were worth,lol
He should have shipped all his rats to the auction then.
Still screwed hisself.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:41 PM

Screwed himself,lol.
.....yeah got to love those rubber checks !!!!!! and wait years for tour money lol

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:43 PM

.....they make there own selves look bad they dont need my help lol

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:46 PM

Screwed himself,lol.
Should have fenced the junk to the carpetbaggers and sent the good stuff to the international auction.[/quote].....yeah got to love those rubber checks !!!!!! and wait years for tour money lol
[/quote]

FHA wrote you a rubber cheque?
I call liar on that.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:50 PM

havent recieved anything from them.....but i wont hold my breath untill clears when it does.....you defended NAFA the same way ! how that work out for you? they still owe me money!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:54 PM

Dont be lying about our auction house-I'll call you out every time you do.
I made lots of money from NAFA.They sold fur for real good money for a long time.So it worked out good.They sold everything I had there and dont owe me a cent.
You would have too if you used them over the years.But maybe not when you just ship junk.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 07:56 PM

blah blah blah more of the same lol have a nice day boco

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 09:13 PM

HA HA-you too.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/16/21 09:53 PM

Heard rumors that some buyers used auction to dump trash and pollute averages. Guess that explains why I always got so far above the sale average. Maybe our goods ain’t as good as I thought. Lol

Ps Wally it’s tough to call a “well over $5 average”. When u don’t count the no value stuff. Try adding 0x for the stuff ur pal won’t take. And divide again. You’re only lying to yourself

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 12:59 AM

Heard rumors that some buyers used auction to dump trash and pollute averages. Guess that explains why I always got so far above the sale average. Maybe our goods ain’t as good as I thought. Lol

Ps Wally it’s tough to call a “well over $5 average”. When u don’t count the no value stuff. Try adding 0x for the stuff ur pal won’t take. And divide again. You’re only lying to yourself
.....i dont trust them with my good stuff they will give it away PT before the auction starts! cant have it both ways! they done it to themselves! i told what i got in the country not all average got 6 here so with the junk it will be over 5.....what did your average at FHA? and how can you get a years average when its takes fha years to get things sold! lol

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 02:58 AM

This is false. I sent an entire season of IA raccoon caught Nov. 15-Dec 15th 2019. If they had an issue while scraping them they went into the dumpster. 1000 prime IA coon. They were all good fur. They gave them all away but 10% for a 5.80 average. If anything these coon upgraded the average. Most know how I put up fur. Selling fur via the internet is definately not the way you ever want to market fur but for some reason it looks like they will do it again since Canada will still be in lock down for maybe a year or two yet. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 03:01 AM

.....i dont trust them with my good stuff they will give it away PT before the auction starts! cant have it both ways! they done it to themselves! i told what i got in the country not all average got 6 here so with the junk it will be over 5.....what did your average at FHA? and how can you get a years average when its takes fha years to get things sold! lol

And this is true. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 03:15 AM

All true hogwash,spoke with my director today the company is in good shape.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 03:23 AM

Are you talking about your PM? Do you ever think for yourself or do you always get what you think from talking heads? "My Government says this. My director says this. My health minister says this." You realize you are a goat. Not a sheep. laugh

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 03:28 AM

My FHA director(who I helped to vote in) is my close friend Arthur-we work together doing nuisance work and have trapped together for 30 years on and off.
You have no clue.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 04:06 AM

My FHA director(who I helped to vote in) is my close friend Arthur-we work together doing nuisance work and have trapped together for 30 years on and off.
You have no clue.

You missed my point. Not surprised.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 05:10 AM

You have no clue.

I don't have a dog in this to date, but Boco the question has to be is your FHA director's loyalties to you or to the FHA?

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 05:26 AM

You guys just gotta ride this thing to death. FHA has played the game conservatively and don't owe anything on their property and buildings. No reason to think they are in any kind of jeopardy at all.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 05:30 AM

Nimzy, wallfur is a furbuyer.

It's why it doesn't bother me that NAFA or FHA didn't/doesn't include sec III goods in their averages. The international auctions have always been a dumping ground for low grade fur.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 11:56 AM

They had to give our fur away before Christmas in order to pay Bill's and stay afloat. Hard decisions I think they called it. I dont think they're in great shape. I hope they are in great shape but with the huge expansions after nafa and the price of fur combined with the pandemic crappy auctions I just dont believe it.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 01:28 PM

You guys just gotta ride this thing to death. FHA has played the game conservatively and don't owe anything on their property and buildings. No reason to think they are in any kind of jeopardy at all.

They also have a very large cusion of cash in the bank and dont owe anything.They definitely do not operate like NAFA did.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scott__aR
You have no clue.

I don't have a dog in this to date, but Boco the question has to be is your FHA director's loyalties to you or to the FHA?

Obviously to us the trappers that put him there to direct our company.
Board meeting coming up and his report will be made to the trappers that put him there.
FHA is a grassroots run organization same as the Federation.
They have been directed to tighten the belt until the covid thing is done,and fur prices rise again.
Their new western operations are also very successful.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/17/21 02:33 PM

I can say this: Nafa was always more generous on their advances than was FHA. I always took them because I depended on my fur money and needed advances to stay afloat.

When otter crashed some years back I owed Nafa thousands of dollars on the cash advance I had received. Nothing like that has ever happened over my years with FHA.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 01:23 PM

Anybody get their check yet, in the US?
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by gibb
Anybody get their check yet, in the US?

Not me.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 02:56 PM

Not here.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 03:10 PM

Nope. If it goes the way the "Christmas " checks went I expect mine to arrive around the fourth of July. Glad I don't need the money. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 05:49 PM

Nope

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 08:47 PM

Nope, maybe waiting until after the end of the fiscal quarter so they can collect interest on our money ? I shipped fur to them for years, and have always been paid. But if I trap anymore, I will not be shipping any fur to them until the market improves, if that ever happens.
Posted By: keets

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 10:46 PM

account updated...probably get a check later this week or early next
Posted By: keets

Re: Fha Checks - 05/18/21 10:48 PM

pretty sick of the FHA Bashers on here....the process takes time, if you don't have anything positive to add STFU
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by keets
pretty sick of the FHA Bashers on here....the process takes time, if you don't have anything positive to add STFU

Feelings suck.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 02:34 AM

No sweat Keets. I hear ya...just like my grandpa used to say: "There always seems to be more horses' "rear-ends" than horses".

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 02:49 AM

Who are you to tell anyone to STFU? Maybe you should take your own advice. Do you like telling others what they should do? LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 03:43 AM

.........well maybe they should handle things alittle differant..if they gave me something positive i would post that!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 06:07 AM

You have to make a choice -

Payments on time and the checks bounce

OR

Payments late and the checks are good.

Not implying anything. Just saying.........

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 09:39 AM

Everybody but the trapper is making fur money

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/crown-cap-coyote-mountain-man-hat?cm_soc=testCriteo

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 12:24 PM

OR

So it is a binary choice between the two? How about for now on I sell in the country where I do have a real choice or this... Not trap until prices are worth the effort so as not to let another make more on my labor and time than I do. Right now I choose the latter but still dealing with the dumb decision to put my fur in a Canadian broker's hands. Why should they not have the money for fur they sold in September Nancy? Lets start there. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/19/21 12:29 PM

you get to trap it isnt about money happy happy happy their will be more to trap next year you guys are so nice go get them

Re: Fha Checks - 05/20/21 01:52 AM

Or keep trapping and reflood the market when prices go up wink. Disclaimer not fdic insured and involves risk.

It was unfortunate for the wild fur market when SAGA would not partake in this part of Nafa’s business.
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/20/21 05:17 PM

Mine arrived in mail today.
Posted By: Marathon

Re: Fha Checks - 05/20/21 05:22 PM

Got mine today too.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Fha Checks - 05/21/21 07:13 PM

Got mine.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 12:56 AM

Check came today. A few more $8 coons were sold after the last time I viewed my account.

Bryce

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
Check came today. A few more $8 coons were sold after the last time I viewed my account.

Bryce

Did they update your account to reflect the PT sales?
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 02:18 AM

Maybe someone here can help me out...I’m a first time shipper to FHA ( based on Boco’s endorsement ), and my stuff was picked up on March 30th. It wouldn’t have made the last sale. What do I do next? I’m guessing I should get an online account set up. How do I proceed with that?

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 02:38 AM

Contract FHA and ask them to set up your account. You might need the receipt number from when you dropped off your pelts.

At this point, your account might not show much, except maybe that your pelts have been received.

Grades won’t be posted until just before the next sale. Whenever that might be.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 02:45 AM

Big brownie, my recommendation is hurry up and wait. It will all sort itself out eventually.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 02:57 AM

I sure have not seen a check. Waiting for WissMiss to answer my question. I notice you skip over the difficult ones to answer. LLL
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 03:23 AM

Are you paying her?
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 03:43 AM

Yes, my account reflects those coon sales now. I checked the last time about 10 days ago and those 7 coons were not listed as sold. All 5- 7.50 dollar coons.

Bryce

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 05:03 AM

Got my check.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
I sure have not seen a check. Waiting for WissMiss to answer my question. I notice you skip over the difficult ones to answer. LLL

Which question is that. You posted so many questions/comments, I’ve lost track.

Feel free to ask it again. smile

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

OR

So it is a binary choice between the two? How about for now on I sell in the country where I do have a real choice or this... Not trap until prices are worth the effort so as not to let another make more on my labor and time than I do. Right now I choose the latter but still dealing with the dumb decision to put my fur in a Canadian broker's hands. Why should they not have the money for fur they sold in September Nancy? Lets start there. LLL

This one Wissmiss

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 03:28 PM

No check for me yet!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 04:11 PM

I can answer you LLL
Nice people get paid first.Arrogant ejits have to wait.
I got mine a couple weeks ago-you'll have to wait for a long time most likely,maybe a year or more.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 05:24 PM

I can answer you LLL
I got mine a couple weeks ago-you'll have to wait for a long time most likely,maybe a year or more.
.....boco where am i on that list? i want to buy some penny candy lol maybe you could call them for me and tell them i am a nice guy and to hurry and send my check. beijing biden has the inflation rate climbing so fast here that penny candy will cost a dime by next week!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 05:29 PM

I can answer you LLL

Boco Are you saying I'm not a nice guy??? LMAO!!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 06:36 PM

I can answer you LLL

Boco Are you saying I'm not a nice guy??? LMAO!!!

If you are an American citizen than more than likely he sees you as lower than him. He does not even know that by calling others arrogant while saying he is better makes him the "arrogant" clown he says we are. You only think you are elite BOZO. You have nothing to say so you call everyone names to make yourself feel better. You are a dandy and an embarrassment to your country. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 07:00 PM

C'mon LL- Boco and I are buddies!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 08:01 PM

This arrogant ejit just received his massive fur check!!!!!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 08:46 PM

If you are an American citizen than more than likely he sees you as lower than him. He does not even know that by calling others arrogant while saying he is better makes him the "arrogant" clown he says we are. You only think you are elite BOZO. You have nothing to say so you call everyone names to make yourself feel better. You are a dandy and an embarrassment to your country. LLL[/quote]

^^^Triggered,LOL.
You're always badmouthing the auction-why would they be in a hurry to pay you? I wouldnt.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 09:05 PM

If you are an American citizen than more than likely he sees you as lower than him. He does not even know that by calling others arrogant while saying he is better makes him the "arrogant" clown he says we are. You only think you are elite BOZO. You have nothing to say so you call everyone names to make yourself feel better. You are a dandy and an embarrassment to your country. LLL

^^^Triggered,LOL.
You're always badmouthing the auction-why would they be in a hurry to pay you? I wouldnt.[/quote]

Because they are a business and should not be in the business of holding anyone's check. They may find themselves selling nothing but Canadian fur in which they will be like NAFA faster than they are heading now. Don't think for a minute that people do not take what I say to heart even if you don't like it. If they would hold my check they would hold other deplorable American's checks. You are an arrogant fool and an embarrassment to your country. I am sure they love you representing them. LLL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 09:46 PM

LOL.
I represent my trappers at the federation not fha.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Fha Checks - 05/22/21 09:59 PM

I must be nice, mine was in the mailbox when I checked it yesterday. First time I checked the mail this week so not sure when it arrived.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/23/21 09:35 AM

Must be I’m not a nice person either, because I have yet to receive my check ?

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 05:42 PM

My check arrived today.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 07:09 PM

today for me

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 08:22 PM

Received my check today, now I can retire.
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 08:46 PM

Nice check great on cats and coyotes coon not so great but better than at home prices.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 09:49 PM

Guys remember that cheques are issued first then they get around to issuing checks last but not least.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 09:51 PM

I haven't gotten my stinking check yet....

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by MySide 🦝

You are not entitled to a check. You will be getting a Cheque. LOL

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 10:03 PM

You are not entitled to a check. You will be getting a Cheque. LOL

lol

Re: Fha Checks - 05/24/21 10:49 PM

All subjects of the queen had their cheques put in quarantine till September is the rumor I heard. Just sayin
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 12:23 PM

Its the bridge, they are trying to find a driver thats not scared of heights..
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 12:28 PM

Got mine yesterday,,,,,,mink 1.91.........coon 2.92.......rats 3.72.......grey fox no sale

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 12:52 PM

used to be the checks had to be so much or you didnt get one now if you dont sell at least 10 coon you dont get one

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 01:10 PM

[Linked Image]
Just setup my online account.... looks like I got a check heading my way!!!

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 01:16 PM

Sold one beaver for $24
Sold 16 rats with an average of $5.89
Sold 4 raccoon with an average of $8.85 - I actually sold one for $17 and one for $14... the other two between $1-2
Sold 1 Weasel for $2.10
Sold 2 Coyotes both for $55.20

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Saskfly

Its the bridge, they are trying to find a driver thats not scared of heights..

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 02:37 PM

Chaga cash money when shipped.
smile

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Chaga cash money when shipped.
smile

grin
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 05:09 PM

Had 3 cats that had been there 3 yrs. 16$avg. After said an done I got 39$. Check came yesterday

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Flint Hill fur
Had 3 cats that had been there 3 yrs. 16$avg. After said an done I got 39$. Check came yesterday

Wow!! It takes really good cats to sell for that much money. LOL
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 05:20 PM

I got checks on 2 different accounts they said I got a advance on but I never take a advance I can't understand how they charged over 30 percent on both . it will be hard to send them more fur.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 05:23 PM

Got a check today and for 756 coon I averaged 5.80 minus commission. I wonder how many of those have left Canada or will they be re-consigned by the buyer after the borders are opened up for a real auction? The world will never know probably. LLL
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Flint Hill fur

Wow!! It takes really good cats to sell for that much money. LOL

Some arent blessed with high end fur.
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 06:31 PM

Got mine. You can definitely tell between the deep south cats and the ones from my normal line in Texas. I never did see valuations, did they just do that one time after the valuation thread on here?? Do we need beav to start another conversation on that subject to get it back? Lol
[Linked Image]

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 08:09 PM

charged me for an advance too. sent me a check i didnt ask for. i called and was told some coons sold. nothing showed up on the computer. i got this check and the other check was called an advance. I need a new marketing strategy.

Gave three western cats away. I realize the market is down but I would have paid shipping to had them returned.

Live and learn

Re: Fha Checks - 05/25/21 08:52 PM

Just got my check!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: iowaratman

Re: Fha Checks - 05/27/21 05:26 PM

Got a check yesterday. Looks like they sold everything I had there in storage. Mink sold for an average of less than 2 dollars.
Posted By: goldy

Re: Fha Checks - 05/28/21 01:26 AM

Got mine yesterday. $10 average on beaver, all big too. .75 cents for one mink and averaged 2.75 for my coon. Sad
Posted By: hippie

Re: Fha Checks - 05/28/21 01:48 AM

Ouch

Re: Fha Checks - 05/28/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by goldy
Got mine yesterday. $10 average on beaver, all big too. .75 cents for one mink and averaged 2.75 for my coon. Sad

My beaver were big too. $11.12 avg before commission. Waiting for my DMG's to sell to make the big money!
Posted By: goldy

Re: Fha Checks - 05/28/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by goldy

My beaver were big too. $9.60 avg

Ouch! Your castors run bigger than ours though.

Re: Fha Checks - 05/28/21 03:23 AM

You quoted me before I could fact check myself. LOL I guess I averaged $9.90 after commission. I think I averaged just under $17 per beaver on castor this year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums