Home

Bongino takes over Limbaugh's

Posted By: adam m

Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:01 AM

Radio show from now on, starting tomorrow.
First guest will be Trump
Posted By: rszwieg

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:03 AM

Awesome. I like Bongino.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:12 AM

Love it !
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:25 AM

Unfortunately my station which has long made it no secret that it was at best rino took the opportunity to put Eric Erikson in that spot. I despise Erikson as a turncoat swamprat rino.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:34 AM

I like Bongino, but they will never be able to replace El Rushbo! The father of the conservative movement!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by Scout1
I like Bongino, but they will never be able to replace El Rushbo! The father of the conservative movement!

X2

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

X2

I agree. I think he'll do a good job.
He humbly admits that.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 03:50 AM

Limbaugh can never be replaced and the debt we owe him keeping the flame alive is incalculable but we must pick up the torch and move forward. I wish all the best for Bongino and expect conservatism to win out.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 04:15 AM

Maha Rushie!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 04:55 AM

Correct
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 06:13 AM

As you said, Limbaugh was the best. Somebody had to take Rush’s spot, and Bongino is a good one. I wish Bongino much success. I also think he had some health concerns with cancer.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 08:28 AM

I don’t know if I ever listened to the new host. He seems to have a great deal of support from people who have. I think I’ll have to start listening again to see if I like him or not. I never liked Mark Stein and stop listening when he was a frequent host.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 11:01 AM

I wonder if Geraldo will be listening.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)

lol.............that's golden man!!!!!

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44

lol.............that's golden man!!!!!

laugh
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 12:56 PM

Rush was a really good communicator. Even if I didn't agree with his position on an issue, I respected his craft.and heard him out.

Bongino is just another loud New Yorker. No thanks.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 03:55 PM

Bongino was an Agent for the U.S. Secret Service from 1999 - 2011.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Bongino was an Agent for the U.S. Secret Service from 1999 - 2011.

He was on Obama's security detail. I like Dan, he's a solid conservative.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 04:32 PM

That's not Bongino on Rush right now
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 05:03 PM

He should do a job of keep track of the left and the stuff they've trying to do.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 05:11 PM

Always liked Dan, he always seemed to be on the mark with what is really going on in the swamp. He should do a good job. He certainly has some big shoes to fill but I know he will do his best.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 07:10 PM

I don't know Bongino but I did hear about 30 minutes of the show this afternoon. Whoever was on was pretty good. I could listen to that. I don't know when Trump was on but I missed that segment.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/24/21 07:17 PM

I didn't get to listen but it would sure be great if one you fellas did and can tell me Trump said this is far from over (regarding the way some states counted votes in 2020)
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 12:26 AM

It wasn't Bongino today. Maybe he starts next week?
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 01:08 AM

I for see his show having live air issues in certain areas, might be me,, but I don't trust any of the media services or their support infrastructure.

Nothing against Bongino at all in fact there needs to be more of him around, but I think they are battling a force that they know not how large !!
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 01:25 AM

If this is true, Hannity must be livid. That would be OK by me. I can't listen to that guy any more.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 01:29 AM

I'm glad the program is finally going with a full time host. I was getting tired of the current format.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 01:44 AM

I've heard some stations are carrying Bongino and others arent.Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.I tu ned in today and it was Limbaughs show.I was on another forum and a lady from Idaho said Bonginos new program came on in place of Rush.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Radio show from now on, starting tomorrow.
First guest will be Trump

I don’t think he took over Rush’s show. Some markets switched from Rushes show to a new show (Bongino) in the same time slot. Our local station still has Rush’s show. Which is fine with me!

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 02:25 AM

It was Bongino here today.
Some areas must have censored him

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 02:58 AM

I've heard some stations are carrying Bongino and others arent.Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.I tu ned in today and it was Limbaughs show.I was on another forum and a lady from Idaho said Bonginos new program came on in place of Rush.

I live in SE Idaho and Rush Limbaugh was still on the program today. No Bongino.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
If this is true, Hannity must be livid. That would be OK by me. I can't listen to that guy any more.

I didn’t know he was a consideration for Rush’s time slot but I’m glad he’s not. That guy grates on my nerves.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 11:21 AM

Time slot and host are two different things. Some stations dropped Rush’s show and replaced it with Bongino. I’m not a fan of that. Other stations have kept Rush’s show, which is still rotating guest hosts and playing Rush clips.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 03:16 PM

There will never be another Rush and any man woman or child knows that but I enjoyed several of his of his guest hosts over the years. (Dr) Walter Williams was prolly my fav which means I obviously suck as a racist but I used to love hearing him fill in for a day or 2.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 04:30 PM

The problem most of these guys have.......and it applies especially to those on the left.......is they are only commentators. Rush trained as a radio DJ from the time he was 15. He was first and foremost.....an entertainer. He knew how to attract and hold an audience. All the little bits that made him famous......his updates.....his parodies drawn from famous classic songs..........all made it an entertaining program. Guys who just drone on and express an opinion.....that gets old fast.

The one who will take up the slack......needs to be an entertainer. And probably won't be one guy......will be a group of guys with a central leader. Somebody like Frank O Pinion......with staff writers.....commenting on the day's events and social issues.
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/25/21 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

Many like Hannity and Joe Pags didn't want the time slot. Hannity because of his TV show and Pags is happy with his slot after Hannity on many stations
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/26/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by ToTheWoods
Many like Hannity and Joe Pags didn't want the time slot. Hannity because of his TV show and Pags is happy with his slot after Hannity on many stations

I don't know if they wanted it or not. I do know they both suck.

Hannity spends three hours repeating the same phrases (lists) over, and over, and over, and over again. Did I mention he was repetitive?

Pags might not be too bad if he could only get his face out of the mirror, and concede when he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is also disgustingly condescending to his news chick
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/26/21 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
Originally Posted by ToTheWoods

Hannity spends three hours repeating the same phrases (lists) over, and over, and over, and over again. Did I mention he was repetitive?

And almost every night we have to hear Hannity tell us that hes worked every job in the world at one point or another,,,and how hes a Karate expert and Expert shot.

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/26/21 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex

That and his sensationalistic bullcrap is why I stopped listening years ago. “Newly discovered evidence concerning Clinton.” “ Heads are gonna roll.”

Yeah right...

Glenn Beck does the same thing, “This is huge, make sure to tune in tonight!”

Or you could just tell us now...

I stopped listening to him years ago as well.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Bongino takes over Limbaugh's - 05/26/21 03:56 PM

Thursday Today wednsday
© 2024 Trapperman Forums