Home

CBD Oil recommendations

Posted By: Leftlane

CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:24 PM

Anybody using it for a curiosity lure?

It works on grown men and women and here in Austin nearly all of the its whistle
Posted By: Matt28

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:33 PM

Purple haze

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:39 PM

I got nut job friends who say it basically cures everything and I seriously doubt it is the cure all that Copenhagen is. Not a chance
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I got nut job friends who say it basically cures everything and I seriously doubt it is the cure all that Copenhagen is. Not a chance

Maybe it's a cure all and Copenhagen is a prevent all. Lol
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:41 PM

It’s groovy man!

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Maybe it's a cure all and Copenhagen is a prevent all. Lol

My new gal loves that song and turns it up for the "you better spit out that chewin tobbacer if ya wanna kiss me on the big ol smacker" LOL
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 06:45 PM

Chris was the best
Posted By: adam m

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 07:21 PM

As a lure no idea.
As a cure... every CBD product is different and you need to find what works for you. Some cbd has trace amounts of thc (known as full spectrum cbd), others don't have thc. I tried several brands and varieties some did nothing others worked but were stupid expensive and at the rate I was using them I couldn't afford it

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Chris was the best

No doubt and back when I was travelin a lot both Geo and Garth still sang cowboy stuff. We had it made for a while I am tellin ya.

I hope your nephews aren't playin a bunch of Koe Wetzel stuff all the time- my boy and his little buddies do
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 07:54 PM

I grew hemp for CBD for three seasons. My buddy who works in a warehouse lifting heavy bags all day swears by it. He smokes 16% CBD flower and is bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to work the next day.

My wife and several of her family use a tincture I make for insomnia and I can attest to the fact that she goes right to sleep and wakes up refreshed.

My sister, on the other hand has tried my tincture for her insomnia and it doesn't seem to help. So there you go. Works for some but not for all.

I actually have plenty of other second hand stories of it helping from reliable sources. I'm just sharing a few anecdotes I know of personally.

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:03 PM

I don't believe you Beaverpealer my idiot friends say it cures everything for everybody top to bottom and wall to wall. They wont admit it but I bet they put eye droppers of into the dern baby bottle
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:08 PM

I smoked a bunch of it and it dint do nothing for me. Now the real deal back 40 yrs ago was a nother story.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:09 PM

New gal Lefty? You quit on Miss Bendy!?
Posted By: gcs

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:26 PM

It seems to work for some, sometimes spectacularly, but... You don't really know whats in the bottle, lot of scammers selling plain oil or weak batches....

As for miss bendy... this new one looks like a firecracker! grin

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
New gal Lefty? You quit on Miss Bendy!?

Yes to one but no to 2nd question. I drug a good one back to the trailer and not that Miss Bendy ain't a good one but she is never in the same zip code for more than about 10 days. She realizes she will probably never have a guy until she retires out of that but in the mean time she makes a heck of a lot of money and if she wanted to hang out with a fella for a little while last year I could resist throwin my name in the hat. It was fun while it lasted
Posted By: Keeter

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:44 PM

Don't bother spending your hard earned money on those oils, just drink your bong water .
Posted By: charles

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 09:47 PM

Money up in smoke!
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 10:21 PM

told a buddy of mine I could catch a coyote with a pinch of that skunky stinking stuff I smell in your pocket...he just giggled. But seriously it might be the new best thing for lure making grin

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Flint Hill fur
told a buddy of mine I could catch a coyote with a pinch of that skunky stinking stuff I smell in your pocket...he just giggled. But seriously it might be the new best thing for lure making grin

Flint Hills Hemp w/ Monster Bud lure- only $100 for a 1/4 ounce
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 10:27 PM

Didn't work for me. Got my through pain management at brain and spine center. Wish it did work.
Living in pain sucks
Told them bourbon works but they said no on a script
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/27/21 10:27 PM

laugh
Posted By: KeithC

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 03:53 AM

I am going to try some CBD oil, that another member is sending me to try. There is am insignificant amount of THC in CBD oil. You can't get high on it.

My research on CBD oil shows that there is a pretty good chance it will help with joint pain and insomnia.

Keith

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 04:13 PM

Haven't sent it yet keith but I will on Monday! LOL

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 04:40 PM

So Beaverpealer shares? I might learn to like him yet LOL.

Yall better pulled up yer gardens and even share crop some mary jay now because if I catch a mess of high dollar So TX bobcats on CBD oil all the greats like Sierra Mist, Bobs Nub Rub, Catmando, and Bonanza will become obsolete. Heck it will basically become a gold rush
grin

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 04:44 PM

But ya have to be kind of soft on liberals like Keith is. grin

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 05:29 PM

Haha that is a purdy big ask of a guy who basically has no filter and is in love with his own opinions.
Just sayin...
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/28/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

Keith was trying to keep you incognito whistle

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/29/21 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

Thanks Carl. The Post Office is closed on Monday for Memorial Day.

Keith

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/29/21 04:11 AM

Make that Tuesday then. LOL
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/29/21 12:20 PM

After the 25 years of Marine Corps torture, I wish there was an oil that would make the joint pains stop. Reckon I’ll just keep going with no complaining. I take aleve daily.

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/29/21 03:30 PM

Thank you for serving 25 years and I hope this helps. All but 2 or 3 of my old rodeo buddies live on Copenhagen and Crown Royal nowadays. The hold outs are into Mary J and Margaritas LOL

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/29/21 11:25 PM

USMC...pm sent.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 12:26 AM

The gummy bears rock. I have a lady friend who makes them to order.
I like them better than oil or butter or any of the other stuff out there.
She also makes a sugar called (of all things) pixie dust.
That stuff has some THC in it and it will knock your socks off, if that's what blows your skirt up.
I eat the gummies so I can at least sleep a few hours a night
Better than drinking myself to sleep.
Besides, I like my liver
Posted By: old243

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 12:33 AM

My daughter, makes what she calls, her magic lettuce. CBD oil she cooks down somehow, mixed with olive oi and a bit of bees wax. Takes the ache out of my sore shoulder when rubbed on before bed at night. Also sleep like a baby. old243
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 12:39 AM

Sure makes me sleep good, can't say it does much else.
Had to queit the T.H.C. stuff it shows up on the whizz quiz
laugh

To spendy for lure, I got better stuff that works good for lure.
Posted By: bhugo

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 01:54 PM

Get gummies with cbd and thc. Great sleep with hip arthritis. No more ibuprofen needed.

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 03:33 PM

While I was in Colo Springs last year for a month my buddies wife encouraged me to try the gummies and I had the same results as yall did B Hogo and Wet Dog.

I usually consider it a good night to get 4 hours of continuous sleep and with my reg pain and sleeping pills add even half a gummie bear and I could knock out 8 hours every single night

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/30/21 03:38 PM

While I was in Colo Springs last year for a month my buddies wife encouraged me to try the gummies and I had the same results as yall did B Hogo and Wet Dog.

I usually consider it a good night to get 4 hours of continuous sleep and with my reg pain and sleeping pills add even half a gummie bear and I could knock out 8 hours every single night

I am hoping for better sleep too.

Keith
Posted By: wmhctrapper

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/31/21 11:36 AM

Western MA hemp is my buddies company. It's not gimmicky just organically grown smokeable flower,oil and creams. Full spectrum cbd as well. If you're looking into it give him a chance to earn your buisness.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 05/31/21 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by beartooth trapr
Sure makes me sleep good, can't say it does much else.

Getting good sleep is enough for a lot of folks
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Keeter
Don't bother spending your hard earned money on those oils, just drink your bong water .

Nothin' better than a big ol' mug of bong water. grin

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 12:51 AM

Yall give terrible advice
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 01:01 AM

Its better than hot dog water.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 01:41 AM

Not sure that CBD is a cure all but I know THC is a forget all. On a serious note my buddy started a hydroponic hemp grow a couple year ago and he gave me some salve for my knee and it seemed to help some

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 05:13 AM

The price of CBD should be coming down. Lots of unsold hemp biomass out there. In the last three years of growing hemp I've probably made more money trapping. LOL
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: CBD Oil recommendations - 06/01/21 11:59 AM

Well here is a story for ya all with happy CBD ending.
Retired PO I know same age as me 64. Didn't want wear mask was kinda in group of all covid is BS.. fine I get it.. Back in fall 2020 got covid and while didn't end up in hospital got pretty sick. He did end up becoming long hauler getting over it .. Had hard time catching his breath couldn't walk very far without getting winded. Said worse part was couldn't seem to sleep more than little at time and was always tired. Then the dreaded worthless experimental vaccine shots started becoming available. I know both his kids are considered essentials and got vaccinated in first available round.
He didn't tell me why.. But he waited until he could get the single dose J&J after big J&J scare??.. Said when he finally got the vaccine within a week every long haul symptom except the not sleeping right had gone away..He said he tried doing the melatonin thing it helped just a bit.. Then his daughter told him dad try some CBD but be sure to get good stuff that is what supposed to be.. Said he decided what the heck.. Went to local head shop with all hippie stuff talked with guy there. Got some CBD gummies to go with his Melatonin. So I guess now he is finally sleeping most the night. Feels more like his old self. Said can't believe the way the J&J shot and CBD fixed him up? Did say getting good CBD was expensive but thought was worth it..
So is just one more story of how not all things work same for all people. Is like any thing else we humans use and abuse. The J&J shot could killed him or the melatonin or the CBD.. For him turns out the mix was a fix? who knew...

Mac
© 2024 Trapperman Forums