I'll leave the gate open and the porch light on (funnel) grin
Posted By: warrior

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I'll leave the gate open and the porch light on (funnel) grin

Now you wouldn't shoot a g- man in the back would you? LOL
Posted By: Posco

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 06:22 AM

I would prefer to shoot the people who sent the people to try and take my guns.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 08:50 AM

Don't have any left. Boat flipped over a while back and all that is left are fond memories. All was lost including the glocks. At today's prices, it will be a long time before i have another one. Sarge
Posted By: Squash

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 10:20 AM

It’s ironic that the Marxist left that is in power now, does not support Law Enforcement when it comes to going after criminals, yet they can’t wait to unleash LE on law abiding gun owners. And LE will gladly do the Marxist lefts bidding.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 10:53 AM

If you go fat enough left, you get your guns back. Carl Marx said to never give up your guns.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
If you go fat enough left, you get your guns back. Carl Marx said to never give up your guns.

So the new saying will be, “ If they take away your guns, only the Marxists will have guns ?”

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Squash
Originally Posted by loosegoose

So the new saying will be, “ If they take away your guns, only the Marxists will have guns ?”

Well, sort of. I don't imagine the tyrant's in charge will be giving up their guns, or their security.

I don't think most leftists are really marxists. I think they're just power hungry tyrants.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 11:32 AM

A leftist is a Marxist is a democrat. All the same.

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
A leftist is a Marxist is a democrat. All the same.

No, not really. Carl Marx said "under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered. Any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated,by force if necessary".

Carl Marx, though he was a terrible person with terrible ideas, probably would have been a fan of the 2a. That goes directly against democrat/leftist/liberal thinking. The political spectrum is more complicated than just Marxist/tyrant/authoritarian/leftist/liberal on one side, and freedom/capitalist/republican on the the other side. There's a lot more nuance to it. You're oversimplifying things by lumping all leftists and marxists and democrats together. There's a lot of overlap there, but they're not one in the same.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

That comes next

I figure if it starts there will only be a small percent of people that will stand up and fight, but then if you look at history a small determined number is all you need, not a shining example but Mao on his great March only had 100000 against vastly superior numbers, he marched and fought pitched battles every day, and when it was over only several thousand were left, but he was in control, of course what he did with that control was contemptible

And with the left watering down the military, defunding the police and just generally POing a large number of highly trained and disciplined fighters, I figure it’s going to be a heck of a fight and not to the lefts liking

A large part of the American people have always been laidback and willing to go along to get along but wake them up and PO them and they turn into a very determined and committed force to be reckoned with, as the Japanese found out in WW2.

And while the left has been attempting to indoctrinate and destroy the upcoming young people and turn them to their own point of view I don’t believe they have succeeded with enough of them yet to turn the tide of what is on the point of happening

I really hope it don’t come to that, but it’s getting more and more likely with the way this administration is ignoring and continuing to stomp on and enrage a large portion of the American population

I really think they have lost any understanding and feeling for the common people, and thats not a good thing, that simple fact has laid the groundwork for many a revolution and uprising

And there is a lot of POed and angry people right now, the leftists shout the loudest but it’s the ones that are silent and nursing their anger that those who think they are in control should be worrying about

Not many revolutions or even major uprisings end well for the majority of people, if nothing else it brings one deaths and destruction of economic and material goods l, not to mention bad feelings on both sides, heck look at the civil war there are many who still nurse bad feelings and downright hatred for what they see as the other side
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 12:23 PM

I'm not giving them up and they know where I am. Going down in a gunfight with the ATF is not ideal and people should not fantasize about it, but if it comes to that--it's about more than just guns.

The feds are obviously one type of threat should the constitution be wadded up and burned. However, BLM/ANTIFA style violence and rioting might be the first opportunity for some trigger time. I live kind of out there so somebody will have to buy their gas (or a charge for their EV) because you know those stimulus checks were long since spent.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 12:28 PM

I just look at it as
They are giving me more guns and a vechile
Looking forward to it.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 12:44 PM

Yup that is where it needs to start. The rest will then be easy
Posted By: Tom Fisher

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 12:55 PM

. I sold all my guns, bought a court order of protection!?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tom Fisher
. I sold all my guns, bought a court order of protection!?

grin
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by grisseldog
When they come to your door to take your guns
Will you shoot them?

They are not coming to your door. America is being destroyed and not a shot has been fired. They will do something that will make people hand their guns over voluntarily. Just like "the vaccine".
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 02:03 PM

I believe they’ll hit the cities door to door. They have no rights as it is. Think of the whenever there’s a bomb or mass shooting where the suspect gets away...they go door to door searching without warrants and no one bats an eye.
“Most” small town Sheriffs will not enforce the confiscation...they are elected and want to keep that job.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 02:41 PM

The majority will give up their guns before they give up food, gas for their car, energy for their house, health care, education for their children, retirement and property. I think the whole virus think kind of showed that. One or two people out of a thousand may die and people were giving up Freedoms, ratting out neighbors, afraid to come out of their houses and couldn't get an experiential drug injected in them fast enough. With the threat to lose all I listed above plus others, people will find an excuse to give up their guns. We take our freedoms too lightly in this country and value are material things much higher. By the time we realize the ones that took our guns will take all the rest later it will be too late. Prayers for our grandchildren that will never no either.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 02:43 PM

They won't need to do any such thing. They can disarm the country inside of a few years. All they have to do is take ammo off the market.

Have never been in a gunfight myself, but every one I saw on TV usually ended when one side ran out of bullets. They then throw their now useless weapon at whoever is still coming for them and run.
Posted By: jk

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 02:44 PM

Sad that this is even mentioned here in the US........jk
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 02:53 PM

I believe the USA along with Israel and to a degree Canada are only place,were the citizens still have more power than the government but we are racing to the tipping point were the power will shift and when it does happen in the USA there won't be anyone to stand up for personal freedoms in this world. It will just be the few elite rich and powerful people fighting for as much power as they can get. I think a lot of them at the top know it's coming and are fighting to be at the top when the smoke clears.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Yup that is where it needs to start. The rest will then be easy

You got my range yet or not? I got (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) to do today!
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 03:08 PM

Will you shoot them?

This is a non event
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 03:28 PM

The news travels a heck of a lot faster now than Paul Revere's ride. There aren't enough LEOs to surprise everyone at once, or even willing to. Mass confiscations is never going to happen.

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 05:28 PM

Yall act like ya ain't never heard some of Beto's speeches.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 05:32 PM

molon labe
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 05:38 PM

Sure, I'll give it to em' barrel first lol
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 06:41 PM

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 07:32 PM

Ain't that mick from your neck of the woods?

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 07:45 PM

Not too far away but El Paso (and Juarez) are basically cities that nobody wants.

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 08:07 PM

A hand full of pebbles thrown in front of his skate board should stop that idiot for good
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau
The news travels a heck of a lot faster now than Paul Revere's ride. There aren't enough LEOs to surprise everyone at once, or even willing to. Mass confiscations is never going to happen.
2x
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 09:17 PM

That ain't how it would happen.

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

A hand full of pebbles thrown in front of his skate board should stop that idiot for good

Not a bad idea at all but he should be the easy button. Take the warning labels off a big suppository box and he'd no doubt choke on em like a chicken bone

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

That ain't how it would happen.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 10:18 PM

All can be turned off with a flip of a switch. Ham can even be blocked I think?
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Guns - 05/29/21 10:53 PM

[quote=grisseldog] IF they come to your door to take your guns
Will you shoot them? [quote] the answer is a yes /or/ no question. not many [ YESES] ,lots of side stepping.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 03:24 AM

I will let them take all of my guns peacefully.
We can't beat the federal government with small arms anyway.
Need to think bigger.
What are a bunch of suddenly gunless hillbillies capable of?
The Feds will likely want to return our guns once they discover the answer to that question.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:19 AM

Iv lived my life (61)
I’ll go down fighting for my kids and grandkids if it comes to it.
Lord forgive me.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:59 AM

They won't have to take them, people will line up to willingly turn them in for a little money. Or to be entered in a lottery if you do. Hmmm, where have I heard that before??

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 12:37 PM

I for one am not quite ready to get into that railroad car just yet.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 12:42 PM

Im doing everything I know to do in order to prevent that day

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 12:54 PM

This. They might surprise the first batch of gun owners which will likely be those with a CCP since the feds already know they are gun owners. The second raid, they'll walk into an ambush.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 02:29 PM

hey might surprise the first batch of gun owners which will likely be those with a CCP since the feds already know they are gun owners

If you have purchased a firearm from a dealer after 1993 you are part of the gun owner registry. If you purchased a hunting license after your state went on line for such things your part of the gun owner registry. If you ever bought any hunting or gun related items on line you are part of the gun owner registry. If you ever used a check, debit card, or credit card at a gun store you are on the list.

What is most likely IMO is more stuff will become NFA items. A bolt action scoped rifle will become a sniper rifle. A single shot shotgun will become a firearm capable of causing mass casualties with a single shot fired and so on. Then violators of these laws will be vilified. The law for owning an NFA firearm will be so restrictive no one but elites will be able to own a firearm.

Any NFA firearm is not deemed protected by the 2nd amendment. The Supremes said that is constitutional back in the 1930's. Propaganda being spouted as I type is already making you out to be a radical. When people do pick up their deer rifle and grampas old quail gun to protect their right to be armed, they will be called terrorists.

Under the patriot act, terrorists are not entitled to attorneys, habeas corpus, a jury, or anything else. It will get really really bad. I suspect leaders will be jailed in Guantanamo or some other hard to reach prison.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 03:17 PM

I still think the more likely scenario is someone hostile to 2A manages to gain control of the Vista Group and shuts them down. Then ban primer and powder imports. In less time than it took to fight the civil war, they will render all firearms useless.

You can keep your 2A rights and your guns.....but they won't do you any good. Will have to resort to slings, arrows and a Quackenbush or 2.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
I still think the more likely scenario is someone hostile to 2A manages to gain control of the Vista Group and shuts them down. Then ban primer and powder imports. In less time than it took to fight the civil war, they will render all firearms useless.

You can keep your 2A rights and your guns.....but they won't do you any good. Will have to resort to slings, arrows and a Quackenbush or 2.

You get your resupply out of the trunks of unattended cruisers, intercepted shipments, and those you had to protect yourself from.

Also there are lots of people that keep more than a few thousand rounds for each gun in this country. Not everyone is comfortable having a box or two for deer hunting.

I know several people that have 100k+ rounds for several calibers. I have always been jealous. They make a heck of a profit during every panic. Pays for their stash and the resupply when the panic relaxes.

Better return then the markets and never going to be worth nothing.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 03:40 PM

People are making this much more difficult than it is .

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 03:43 PM

biden is already saying semi's need to be nfa firearms and further production banned. you do not have a right to own NFA firearms per the supremes
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I believe the USA along with Israel and to a degree Canada are only place,were the citizens still have more power than the government but we are racing to the tipping point were the power will shift and when it does happen in the USA there won't be anyone to stand up for personal freedoms in this world. It will just be the few elite rich and powerful people fighting for as much power as they can get. I think a lot of them at the top know it's coming and are fighting to be at the top when the smoke clears.

I don't think you were necessarily making a direct comparison on guns but the right be bear arms does not exist in Israel. Sure, some are armed but there are massive restrictions.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay

Agree.

I've been saying there's something fishy about the continued ammo shortage. Most say, " its your own fault if you don't have enough" which is beside the point.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I believe they’ll hit the cities door to door. They have no rights as it is. Think of the whenever there’s a bomb or mass shooting where the suspect gets away...they go door to door searching without warrants and no one bats an eye.
“Most” small town Sheriffs will not enforce the confiscation...they are elected and want to keep that job.

[color:#FF0000][/color]

What makes you think that
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
Originally Posted by Wanna Be

[color:#FF0000][/color]

What makes you think that

Well, I figure most are like ours, and came out and SAID IT. Then again, we are in the South where even babies are given a gun on their first birthday.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:15 PM

Small town sheriffs, or any sheriff has an oath to keep. They can deputize the whole county if they want to.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les
Small town sheriffs, or any sheriff has an oath to keep. They can deputize the whole county if they want to.

The oath is to uphold the constitution. Gun confiscation in any form is unconstitutional.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:34 PM

The oath is to uphold the constitution. Gun confiscation in any form is unconstitutional.

The U.S. is full of politicians and voters that couldn't care less. The voters are ignorant and the politicians power mad. Like it or not that is a truth.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

The U.S. is full of politicians and voters that couldn't care less. The voters are ignorant and the politicians power mad. Like it or not that is a truth.

Unfortunatrely, you are correct Danny
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Will you shoot them?

They are not coming to your door. America is being destroyed and not a shot has been fired. They will do something that will make people hand their guns over voluntarily. Just like "the vaccine".

There will be a couple of us that will take a different route.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 07:40 PM

Iv lived my life (61)
I’ll go down fighting for my kids and grandkids if it comes to it.
Lord forgive me.

Same here grissledog. May as well get it over with once and for all instead of the constant snipping away at our freedom.

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 11:04 PM

I'm not quite fartin dust like the 2 of you but my mindset is the same
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 11:38 PM

They will not take our guns, they don't know what we have until they confiscate FFL dealers records, when they start that, the remaining dealers will burn their records, then the feds are lost!
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Guns - 05/30/21 11:55 PM

My answer-
Yes. Yes I will.
Without our guns we have no freedom. Without our freedom we are dead anyway. Might as well show them that I'm no pushover.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 12:06 AM

Unless there is organized resistance individuals will be snuffed out like a bug.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 12:44 AM

biden is already saying semi's need to be nfa firearms and further production banned. you do not have a right to own NFA firearms per the supremes

Danny don't get me wrong, no smart aleck reply here at all, but I thought the NFA of 1934 was passed because they could not ban the NFA items due to second amendment protections.

In other words, they couldn't just get rid of them, so they highly regulated, and basically priced people out of the game at $200 per toy back in 1934.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 01:00 AM

Will you shoot them?

Yes, and will have no mercy for them. I'm perfectly fine dying for my rights.

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 02:20 AM

KY in many states NFA firearms are banned. You can not own them. The supremes said that is constitutional.

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 02:22 AM

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/b...tabase-blog/nfa-items-permitted-by-state

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 02:24 AM

If states can ban possession so can the feds. There is no constitutional protection for guns and suppressors on the NFA list
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

What about Mogadishu?

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 03:17 AM

Sheriff’s already shutting down churches in Canada , those same type personalities will confiscate firearms.
Like said above we will have to steal them back, and which neighbors can you trust not to turn you in.
And we need to head them off before they get to the front porch.
I heard on the radio where some nut job had murdered someone, the media reported he had several guns, not many by our standards, but here was the big deal they were whining about—-
He had 22,000 rounds of ammo, like some said above, I think this is where the government will start, if they Havnt already .
Posted By: James

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 05:23 AM

Not sure what I'd do, but I'm not going to advertise it in public. I wouldn't be pleased to lose my hunting rifles and shotguns.

I doubt things will get that far out of hand. They're after ARs at the moment. I'm not a fan, and only own one, but that's bad enough.

Jim

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 06:22 AM

What guns?
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 11:41 AM

KY in many states NFA firearms are banned. You can not own them. The supremes said that is constitutional.

Yeah, I see your point....A problem for sure.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Guns - 05/31/21 12:19 PM

Sometimes a deturent can be handy. Couple of these homemade calcium carbide canons could come in handy.

Attached picture image.png

Re: Guns - 06/01/21 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by BadgerTrapper97
[Linked Image]
Don't become part of the problem folks, if you only own hunting rifles and shotguns they will be after you next. The Elmer Fudd gun owners are hurting the cause.

^^^^ This ^^^^
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Guns - 06/01/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by BadgerTrapper97
[Linked Image]
Don't become part of the problem folks, if you only own hunting rifles and shotguns they will be after you next. The Elmer Fudd gun owners are hurting the cause.

Yep, I know a fella that only bird hunts and shoots trap. I have argued with him several times over the years about my AR and even benelli M2 shotgun. He just don't think we need such things, an over under is all we really need. I expect he is just tickled to death over this administration. SMH

Re: Guns - 06/01/21 01:56 AM

Will you shoot them?

If it is known beforehand that they are coming I will not likely shoot them. Hopefully my skills at trapping will have them "caught" before they ever make it to the door.
If not known I reckon I will give them the only firearm I own which is a .22 bolt action. Afterwards I'll spend my time trying to get it back with weapons I don't own.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums