Home

Posted By: bowhunter27295

. - 06/03/21 03:03 AM

Posted By: grisseldog

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
There is a storm coming for fauxi. It is brewing now and getting faster and faster.

Choose your news source and look at the emails viewed through FOIA. I think we are getting ready to see a man "disappear".

I look forward to his demise. I hope it is painful.

^^^^ This ^^^^
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:05 AM

He is also the Higest Paid federal employee.....let that sink in
Posted By: warrior

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:10 AM

Situations like this is why tarring and feathering was invented.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:12 AM

A actual quote from an email he sent

"mask are not really effective on keeping the virus out"
Posted By: mnsota

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Situations like this is why tarring and feathering was invented.

.....and lamp posts.
Posted By: MJM

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:22 AM

I would bet that a few hours of waterboarding would get some answers he would just as soon not give out. He worked on making the China flu made sure it got spread and then sold you a shot that won't do a thing for you.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:27 AM

There is a storm coming for fauxi. It is brewing now and getting faster and faster.

Choose your news source and look at the emails viewed through FOIA. I think we are getting ready to see a man "disappear".

I just want the quack and phony to disappear. Period.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:41 AM

Run Tony run, your little empire is unwinding. Maybe charles will put you up for a while...
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:48 AM

I have a different take on the fine Doctor.
He is the sole reason why I have refused to wear a mask during this entire fiasco.
He was the first one to make any sense of what we were facing at the very outset. Masks do not protect you from contracting or spreading ANY virus.
That fog you get on your glasses when you exhale carries the virus. If it can get to your glasses it can get to the guy next to you. If you are inside, it travels a lot further than 6 feet.
I am ashamed of all of the sheeple who fell for this incredible ruse and complied to the flip flopping Dr's later recommendations for wearing several masks.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:58 AM

Should be tried and "if" found guilt hung from the neck until dead... my opinion of course.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDI2p5Pyn8
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:25 AM

^^^^^^^^^^ excellent clip !
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:38 AM

Pre-orders for his book have been removed from Amazon and Barnes and Noble
Posted By: adam m

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:44 AM

Good clip

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:21 AM

If this below email is true. Lights out for faki and other heads will roll.

Look at the subject line

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:51 AM

Democrats get away with everything, e.g., Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, James Comey Maxine Waters, etc, etc. Nothing will happen to Fauci.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 09:54 AM

I bet the chinese set up a huge$$ account for him.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 10:05 AM

Rand Paul will have him for lunch next senate hearing !!! Lol
Dems picture DR Rand Paul as the quack ! Who’s quacking now !!!!
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
He is also the Higest Paid federal employee.....let that sink in

$417,608 in 2019.

Wow thought it would be higher for an MD with 30 years experience
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by adam m

Look at the subject line

[Linked Image]

This thing is looking more and more like a lab leaked virus.

What does this email prove?

hundreds/thousands of People probably send him crazy chit daily...
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:33 AM

IMHO No way that email is real. It would have been redacted almost in its entirety.
Posted By: TC1

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:34 AM

Still riding the coat tails huh? People, my elderly mother included, that are not able to see this whole “scamdemic” for what it really is makes me wonder how we ever arrived at this point in our country. This whole trial run of testing how well their state run media has influence over willing participants has shown them exactly what they needed to see. I will crawl back in my cave and put on my tin foil hat I’ve had on for over a year now. cool
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:38 AM

Someone should tell Hillary that he has dirt on her.
Problem solved!
Posted By: GRP

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:13 PM

Look at the subject line

[Linked Image]

This is the one that angered me. Like you said, if it's true. Think about all of our elderly loved ones. The ones with medical conditions. Died alone. Businesses and lives ruined. They not only knew, but they cooked it up. Do you think our founding fathers would have waited this long to start using overpasses and bridges as gallows? Even Washington lined deserters up before a firing squad.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:36 PM

This thing is looking more and more like a lab leaked virus.

What does this email prove?

hundreds/thousands of People probably send him crazy chit daily...

You think his e-mail is some public address that anyone and their 3 cousins can send "crazy chit" too when they want...? You know my government e-mail and you think I get "hundreds/thousands of People probably send him crazy chit daily"...? No, fed gov e-mails are not secret but they generally are not out there hanging in public view for anyone and everybody to contact.

As I've said before, Dr. Fauci is an anomalous federal employee in many ways. I can't teach a semester of college as an adjunct faculty for a few thousand extra $ using my "government expertise" but Fauci can write an autobiography for profit while still employed in his "career civil servant" position?? No ****ing way.

I hope he falls very, very hard...
Posted By: Squash

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:41 PM

Nothing will happen to him, he is as untouchable as Andy Cuomo and the rest of the Democrats.
Posted By: hooftrimmer20

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:45 PM

most liberals won't allow themselves to believe this information . . even though it's in black and white right in front of them they won't allow themselves to believe it . . my thoughts

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
Nothing will happen to him, he is as untouchable as Andy Cuomo and the rest of the Democrats.

He'll at least get fired or asked to resign. Maybe moved out of the covid business. He's the perfect fall guy that all the lockdown governors can then blame for their failures. And they get to blame Trump by extension who should of fired Fauci last May.
Posted By: Posco

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by hooftrimmer20
most liberals won't allow themselves to believe this information . . even though it's in black and white right in front of them they won't allow themselves to believe it . . my thoughts

It's worse than that, they'll excuse it.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 01:40 PM

What is his connection to Bill Gates ?? That is what I want to know. They have been exchanging a bunch of e mails during this scamdemic. Gates is not a medical anything. Whats the common interest of those two ??
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 01:45 PM

Look at the subject line

[Linked Image]

Good grief this is so obviously fake, come on guys.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
What is his connection to Bill Gates ?? That is what I want to know. They have been exchanging a bunch of e mails during this scamdemic. Gates is not a medical anything. Whats the common interest of those two ??

You ask this question as if you don't already know the answer. I assume you do that in an effort to stimulate minds into action but I am tellin ya that the minds that need to get in gear will completely miss your point.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 01:56 PM

I am just sceered that Paul will take away my colorblind Kraut sticker and put something with a tin foil hat there instead grin

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 02:23 PM

Haha that wouldn't be all bad- prolly get fan mail from Gary Benson
Posted By: wr otis

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 02:24 PM

Main stream media and big tech will do their best to bury the story.

Just like the election fraud story, you know there are current audits going on in four or five states?

Where's good ol Dr. Deborah Birx? Gee she was main player in those pressers, what happened to her? Look it up.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 03:56 PM

Bill Gates and or his soon to be ex wife sits on the WHO board. Soros Gates and the elites all have a hand in this

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Main stream media and big tech will do their best to bury the story.

Just like the election fraud story, you know there are current audits going on in four or five states?

Where's good ol Dr. Deborah Birx? Gee she was main player in those pressers, what happened to her? Look it up.

what happened to Birx?

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:18 PM

She got caught visiting her family over Thanksgiving despite telling everyone not to.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
She got caught visiting her family over Thanksgiving despite telling everyone not to.

Ha imagine that
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:13 PM

So it is unlikely that they find him guilty of Treason , but I would be happy if he served 1 day in prison for each day he robbed from from the American people

330,000,000 people X 1 day each = life sentence for day 1 of his lies
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:14 PM

I wonder what the true numbers of bacterial pneumonia were. Wearing mask for long periods increases the chance of bacterial infections?

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I wonder what the true numbers of bacterial pneumonia were. Wearing mask for long periods increases the chance of bacterial infections?

Strep throat is another issue with prolonged dirty mask wearing
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Hey now.....I'm just mindin my own bidness and you go and start pickin on me!
Posted By: hippie

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:51 PM

The bigger picture is all the lifelong bureaucrats just like him, thousands of them that do these kind of things unchecked. Fauci has been there over 50 years!

But now the swamp is back to business as usual.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
The bigger picture is all the lifelong bureaucrats just like him, thousands of them that do these kind of things unchecked. Fauci has been there over 50 years!

But now the swamp is back to business as usual.

The swamp never left. Heck Trump didn't fire the subject of this thread.
Posted By: TC1

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 06:40 PM

Yep, crickets from MSM on any of this...... imagine that!

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 08:26 PM

I think there was a lot of lying going on to the ole Trumpster. There's a reason why this guy has been in the same job as a SES gov employee (almost unheard of in reality) since 1986. I think he was very useful to various parts of the semi-autonomous realms of the federal government over the years. I suspect they helped cover for him in 2020. Little Tony knows where a lot of "skeletons are buried". He should have been faster on the delete button. I doubt FOIA requests include cyber forensics ("where did those e-mails go...?" and not just Hillary's.)...

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Originally Posted by Leftlane

Hey now.....I'm just mindin my own bidness and you go and start pickin on me!

You're lookin at this all wrong, considering 2020 and the first half of 21 being labeled as paranoid is basically a badge of honor.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 08:55 PM

Paranoia pays when patient...

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 09:05 PM

I said from the beginning that the little weasel's eyes are too close together.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 09:57 PM

Stop giving weasels a bad rap!! grin grin grin

Posted By: grumley701

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 09:59 PM

watching him toss a baseball was all I needed... laugh
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 10:43 PM

I worked for the govt. over 35 years and I have seen many similar, in a smaller way than him. I saw through his govt. babble soon after he started moving the goal posts around. Rest assured that with the govt. private sector the people at the top are rarely good and the best qualified. His words have played a mighty part of weakening this country. Hope he gets fully exposed on this.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/03/21 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

I think there was a lot of lying going on to the ole Trumpster.
There's a reason why this guy has been in the same job as a SES gov employee (almost unheard of in reality) since 1986. I think he was very useful to various parts of the semi-autonomous realms of the federal government over the years. I suspect they helped cover for him in 2020. Little Tony knows where a lot of "skeletons are buried". He should have been faster on the delete button. I doubt FOIA requests include cyber forensics ("where did those e-mails go...?" and not just Hillary's.)...

Yep, this surprise china virus was thrown in Trumps face and he acted quickly,relying on a world renowned Dr. for guidance and advice. Little did he know that this swamp chameleon shuffled between shadow and sun seeking refuge deep in crevices shielded from scrutiny .
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 02:02 AM

[quote=Grandpa Trapper]Democrats get away with everything, e.g., Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, James Comey Maxine Waters, etc, etc. Nothing will happen to Fauci. [/quote

Yup

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 03:40 AM

IF and that's a big IF he's tried for anything it will be for lying under oath.

Martha Stewart lied to the feds and went to jail and got house arrest afterwards.

More than likely nothing will happen to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to retire soon so he keeps his benefits.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 09:50 AM

You heard it hear first: TIMES next man (person) of the year.
Probably a Nobel prize too.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 09:58 AM

This concerns me, I don’t believe this is really you. Praying for you friend.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 03:01 PM

No matter how terrible his fate might end up I will have little sympathy for him. Instead I have spend the last year and several months worth of sympathy for the small business owners who lost the business that they and their families had built with their bare hands and sweat from their brows. Over-reaching governments on the state and local level deemed them as not as "essential" as big box stores like walmart and target (puke)

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 04:28 PM

I agree with the above two posts. At some time the criminals have to stop being coddled, and criminals can't be given 5 funerals like they are heroes.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 04:47 PM

The devastation to our economies because of the lies Fauci and others pushed is a hanging offence in my opinion. In addition to being the one with the most government milk running down his chin, his recommendations were touted as real "science." Any doctor who disagreed were censored, banned by big tech, and slandered. Lots of guys on this site bought right into it too. My question to those guys is, what do you think now?? Do you still think the government got it right? Are those of us who questioned these clowns still "right wing loonies." ? Lots more lies are going to come out before the dust settles. It will all be swept under the rug though. Not one of them will ever see the inside of a cell.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 04:50 PM

They won't convict one of their own.

Brennan, Comey and Clapper were proven to have lied to Congress.....Crickets.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 05:14 PM

So has Biden, his son Hunter and a bunch of others. It seems to be almost like a membership card to become a democrat sympathizer

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 05:22 PM

So has Biden, his son Hunter and a bunch of others. It seems to be almost like a membership card to become a democrat sympathizer

It ain't only the dems, the RINO's are in on it also. The swamp..The establishment..
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 05:51 PM

Information on the deep state has been hidden well for decades. Lately, more information has been leaking out and seem to be coming at an increasing rate. Appears to me, and I hope, the deep state will be totally exposed and the guilty imprisoned or executed, depending. I believe we will see something of the sort in the not to distant future.
The Constitution is an amazing document and the rule of laws in this country have been compromised lately, but they still stand to be followed. People like Pres. Trump and our military still have the means to execute them.
What to do? Watch and wait, voting no longer works.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/04/21 06:14 PM

I guess a key question is how rotten is the military command down to the field grade level...? Its fairly apparent that most of the political class, leading gov bureaucratic leaders and at least a noticeable amount of the judicial system is rotten. I see this overall ending in at least 3 different ways, with a descending order of "things go bad" with each pathway...
Posted By: RWdogline

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/08/21 10:41 PM

If Trump did anything he exposed just how big and bad the swamp really is. He never really had a chance. He was comparable to a small town mayor up against world players. Ive lost faith and respect of our military leaders. Our constitution is under constant scrutiny and they sit idly by and do nothing. We've seen our last conservative president ever.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/08/21 10:47 PM

We the People are the only ones who can take them down, and they are scared s- less of us...Never forget that.
Posted By: RWdogline

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 02:04 AM

if they dont change the voting system "We The people" arent fixing anything
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 03:46 AM

"Goodluck" with the voting, thankfully it's not the only option.

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 03:52 AM

"Goodluck" with the voting, thankfully it's not the only option.

wink
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I agree with the above two posts. At some time the criminals have to stop being coddled, and criminals can't be given 5 funerals like they are heroes.

I never said anything about coddling or that it didn’t need to be done. We just shouldn’t take pleasure or joy in it. lol

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
I guess a key question is how rotten is the military command down to the field grade level...? Its fairly apparent that most of the political class, leading gov bureaucratic leaders and at least a noticeable amount of the judicial system is rotten. I see this overall ending in at least 3 different ways, with a descending order of "things go bad" with each pathway...

I was listening to Victor Davis Hanson on the subject of military brass just a couple days back. His thoughts were most officers in the general ranks have been corrupted. I guess it doesn't come as a surprise the left had infiltrated the military.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 10:39 AM

it takes a congressional appointment to become a general. if congress is mostly left.... well your no dummy

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 11:47 AM

it takes a congressional appointment to become a general. if congress is mostly left.... well your no dummy

From my understanding, all military officers have a Congressional appointment. What you might mean is that to become a flag officer (a 1 star), they need Congressional approval.

P.S. General Mike Flynn's brother, Charles, is the commander of the U.S. Army of the Pacific. I wouldn't believe that all flag officers in the U.S. military are compromised. These are people who keep some of the highest secrets out there so do you think they've told every politico everything they believe or know...? Some maybe, all of them? Doubtful. We'll see...

Re: The fall of fauxi - 06/09/21 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Biden nominated two women for the rank of 4-star general just recently, nothing overtly political about that. I don't know what became of it. It's a frightening thought having leftists putting social engineering ahead of national security.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums