Home

fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign

Posted By: foxkidd44

fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 11:24 AM

at least that's what I was told..............Russians are circulating lies,,,,,,,,,the emails are false......

but I havnt heard fauci once coming out and making a claim about them one way or another...............if it were me...........with something that damaging..........i'd be yelling from the rooftops......................we all know fauci never misses any camera time..............why not now?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 12:25 PM

Considering that the alphabet agencies are so partisan now I doubt frauds like this one have any fear at all. I will be shocked if there are any meaningful repercussions
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 12:34 PM

i think they will just not say anything about it. Look at the rest of the crooks in the American communist party. Laws don't apply for them. And if things get too dicey, folks get hillaried.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Considering that the alphabet agencies are so partisan now I doubt frauds like this one have any fear at all. I will be shocked if there are any meaningful repercussions

They’ll probably show up dead at a convenience store robbery gone bad or something similar.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 12:53 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 01:36 PM

Just a publicity stunt for his new book coming out, amazing he found the time to write a book during such a deadly pandemic.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 01:42 PM

You will find said book in the fiction aisle of the local book store
Posted By: Boco

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 03:22 PM

The Russians are playing y'all like a cheap flute.
Surprising how many are so gullible making their job so easy.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:12 PM

He means to troll Americans. It’s Bobo’s favourite thing to do when he’s bored.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by Boco

I do not understand what you mean.

Do you mean our computer security is too weak?
Do you mean Russia is distracting us from something bigger?
Do you mean Russia and fauxi are in cahoots?

What do you mean by your above statement?

You believe all their misinformation on the net over your own and global learned health professionals.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
He means to troll Americans. It’s Bobo’s favourite thing to do when he’s bored.

Surprising this still needs to be pointed out.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:51 PM

Boco, would you name a few of those global learned health professionals that you are referring to?

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:55 PM

Why?You can look them up for yourself.You wont believe them anyway.
I go by the advice of my own physician,who has way more medical knowledge than me.
And I have known him long enough to trust him when he answers my questions.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 04:58 PM

Really ?? Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. You believed and spouted everything Fauci and company said; even when the best science we had contradicted him. Remember the mask debates?? Remember what side you were on?? The best science we had said that masks didnt work.....turns out Fauci himself said the same....yet you bought into his garbage and vehemently attacked anyone with enough brains to stand up and call BS.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:00 PM

You are a great comrade believing and posting all the russian misinformation on the net.
Talk about garbage.
Posted By: hippie

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Really ?? Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. You believed and spouted everything Fauci and company said; even when the best science we had contradicted him. Remember the mask debates?? Remember what side you were on?? The best science we had said that masks didnt work.....turns out Fauci himself said the same....yet you bought into his garbage and vehemently attacked anyone with enough brains to stand up and call BS.

Yep, didn't take much intelligence to see thru that B.S. from the git-go.

This so called "Russian disinformation" is also B.S. to cover for Fauci, and people are dumb enough to buy that also!!lol

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:08 PM

You are a great comrade believing and posting all the russian misinformation on the net.
Talk about garbage.

Same old Russian BS. The Fauci emails are real, even the left wing communist media knows it. Fauci is ON TAPE standing right besde Trump explaining to the world that the data proves the virus "evolved from animals ( bats) to humans." He laid the blame on the wet markets remember?? Now even Bidens people are saying there is NO evidence of that. It came from the Wuhan lab, and anyone with half a brain knows that. The same lab Fauci was funding. He lied under oath, we have him on tape doing it.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:12 PM

Talk about garbage.

. Fauci is ON TAPE standing right besde Trump explaining to the world that the data proves the virus "evolved from animals ( bats) to humans." He laid the blame on the wet markets remember?? Now even Bidens people are saying there is NO evidence of that. It came from the Wuhan lab, and anyone with half a brain knows that. The same lab Fauci was funding. He lied under oath, we have him on tape doing it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is exactly why people need to wake up and accept they were played from the get go

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:13 PM

I gotta go to work now-Dam breaking day today on 4 beaver contracts.Time to wrap it up and get paid.
We still work and travel here cause we are all vaccinated.
I'll snap a few pics up in Gods country in case you dont believe me,be back in 6 or 7 hours.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 05:52 PM

My biggest concern with these emails is that Buzzfeed were the ones to release them... that ain't known to dabble in truth..

And I ain't saying, Russia, Russia, Russia... China is the problem... my opinion of course.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 06:38 PM

I'll snap a few pics up in Gods country in case you dont believe me,be back in 6 or 7 hours.

I've been working and traveling interstate since this started. I'm not vaccinated and won't be. Rarely wore a mask and don't at all anymore since those dumb rules have been lifted for the most part.

Here's some pics from this week if you don't believe me. LOL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 07:35 PM

I decided from the get go that my work was essential. Because if I don't work I don't eat and thats pretty essential to me and mine. As I aid before I have a lot more trust in one of Lefties all you can eat crab dinners that the people that work in the so called government. So they don't get to decide what is essential and what isn't.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 08:51 PM

I gotta go to work now-Dam breaking day today on 4 beaver contracts.Time to wrap it up and get paid.

CANADIAN FREEDOM ROCKS!!!!
Just about everyone I know has been working the entire time, vaccinated or not. Same with travel. But I don't live in a state or city infested with leftists.
Posted By: gcs

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 08:51 PM

So what's it mean when 50% of doctors and professional medical folks refuse to take the "vaccine"?

Our professional medical doctors dumber than Canadien doctors????
Posted By: Actor

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 09:22 PM

I don't know about anyone else... but I think I would believe Putin over Pelosi and Biten Biden... Just sayin...

Garry-

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by gcs
So what's it mean when 50% of doctors and professional medical folks refuse to take the "vaccine"?

Our professional medical doctors dumber than Canadien doctors????

You're assuming all Canadian doctors/ health care professionals have fallen into line and are lining up for the vaccine. Thats not true. Plenty of people in health care up here that wont take the vax. I dont know the numbers nationally but on our ambulance crew its about 70% no.

Even in Bocos neck of the woods they are saying no....
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/health-care-workers-vaccines-northern-ontario-1.5963181
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/04/21 09:32 PM

Our country is broken morally, which would have to be repaired first, (which it won't) then the damage would have to be repaired after that.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 12:24 AM

I figured out a way all you geniuses that are smarter than all the medical professionals,doctors and immunologists can make some money.
Start up your own clinics to perform brain surgery or some open heart bypass surgery.Should be easy enough,just go on the net and doctor Sergei from Moscow can walk you thru the procedures-maybe you can line up some friends or family members to operate on.
I bet you could make more money doing that than killing critters for a living.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 12:54 AM

Where's them pics?

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Where's them pics?

Over on the northline thread on CHAT.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:33 AM

I figured out a way all you geniuses that are smarter than all the medical professionals,doctors and immunologists can make some money.
Start up your own clinics to perform brain surgery or some open heart bypass surgery.Should be easy enough,just go on the net and doctor Sergei from Moscow can walk you thru the procedures-maybe you can line up some friends or family members to operate on.
I bet you could make more money doing that than killing critters for a living.

noooo
nobody said that they were smarter than the medical professionals, they said that the medical professionals were not taking the vaccine.

I bet you could make more money killing critters than trolling on t-man

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:34 AM

You are eating up the russian propaganda again.
Sad.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:37 AM

Sad.

I really believe this Boco is none other than a Russian bot
And if we all stop feeding it maybe it will go away

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:54 AM

Sad.

I'm thinking about eating some cicadas. Don't think they're Russian though...
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:59 AM

well he does have a point, the Russians have been at this a long time.
Well the Soviet Union/Russia. When the Union fell there was access granted by what we would call freedom of information, they found there were memo's from the spies in the US capital sent to Moscow to stop sending spies over here. they were concerned that with so many there would be inevitable mistakes and some would be caught.
So Joe McCarthy was right.
And they pumped millions into the anti-war peace movement of the Vietnam era.

But to say that every thing we hear about the corrupt liberals is Russian propaganda, I kinda doubt, Nobody could make this much stuff up.......
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 04:32 AM

I'm glad ole Boco is in the boreal bush and far away from most of us. I suspect he's be first in line to rat out his neighbors to "root out Russian disinformation" if given a chance and get a medal as a "loyal" citizen.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 11:08 AM

if it was in fact, Russian disinformation.............then why hasn't fauci come out and said these aren't real............at least try to defend himself? fauci is a hound for attention.............yet hes pretty quiet right now.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
if it was in fact, Russian disinformation.............then why hasn't fauci come out and said these aren't real............at least try to defend himself? fauci is a hound for attention.............yet hes pretty quiet right now.

Shotgun Joey has his back, So he has nothing to worry about

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
I'm glad ole Boco is in the boreal bush and far away from most of us. I suspect he's be first in line to rat out his neighbors to "root out Russian disinformation" if given a chance and get a medal as a "loyal" citizen.

Without question he would.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 04:47 PM

I heard they found those emails alongside Hunter's laptop.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 04:55 PM

You have no clue.
Grasses got kneecapped and or pitchcapped.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 05:09 PM

Boco has selective memory I'm a guessing.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 05:10 PM

Well I still walk OK and have all my hair.
Posted By: hippie

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 05:22 PM

And you got your papers.

Beware if they try to tattoo your forearm tho.

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 05:47 PM

And even the second class railway cars should have windows. .... Just sayin
Posted By: adam m

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
I heard they found those emails alongside Hunter's laptop.

I guess Hillary didn't teach them or they weren't paying attention lol
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/05/21 11:41 PM

You have no clue.

Does anyone know what language Boco is speaking here? "Grasses"...?? I also don't know what "pitchcapped" is but it sounds from a bit later he means "scalped".
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/06/21 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
And you got your papers.

Beware if they try to tattoo your forearm tho.

In my neck of the woods snitches get stitches. Just saying. LLL

Re: fauci emails, russian disinformation campaign - 06/06/21 01:24 AM

You have no clue.

Does anyone know what language Boco is speaking here? "Grasses"...?? I also don't know what "pitchcapped" is but it sounds from a bit later he means "scalped".

No, I have no idea what language that is....sounds kinda like someone trying to speak Cree, thats had one to many but Im not sure.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums