Home

Why isn't she in jail?

Posted By: warrior

Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 02:58 AM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/4/yale-lecturer-i-had-fantasies-of-unloading-a-revol/

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:00 AM

Yale lecturer: 'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver' into 'any White person that got in my way'

Dr. Aruna Khilanani gave a public lecture on April 6 at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center, in which she revealed she had cut all her White friends out of her life and even had “fantasies” about murdering ...

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, June 4, 2021

A New York psychiatrist recently revealed during a public lecture at Yale University that she had cut all her White friends out of her life and even had “fantasies” about murdering random White people.

On April 6, Dr. Aruna Khilanani gave a lecture at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center titled, “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” in which she said White people are “out of their minds” and “sound demented” when addressing issues such as race, journalist Katie Herzogreported on Bari Weiss’ Substack blog.

“This is the cost of talking to White people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry,” Dr. Khilanani said, according to an audio recording of the talk obtained by Ms. Herzog. “There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. Around five years ago, I took some actions. I systematically White-ghosted most of my White friends. … I have less than 1% left. It was also a public service. 

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any White person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a [expletive] favor,” she said in the recording.

Dr. Khilanani on Friday defended her comments during an interview with Ms. Herzog, saying she was getting “in touch” with her “aggressive feelings.”

“Before I gave the talk, I said, I want you to observe your thoughts and feelings as I talk,” she said. “I said, there’s a difference between a thought, a fantasy, and an action. Now, my reflection on my own rage was actually that I was feeling impotent. So that’s where I was going with that. And kind of normalizing feelings of hatred. This is stuff that exists and I need to dive deep within myself to reflect on how it is that I got here. So there is a reality here, like did I actually cut White people out of my life? Absolutely.”

Dr. Khilanani said she got rid of her White friends because she was tired of having the same conversations with them “on repeat.”

“People getting defensive, needing to argue, being unable to take in what I’m saying,” she said. “I think my favorite responses were, ‘Well, you’re really sensitive. You’re overreacting.’ Focusing on my feelings.”

Dr. Khilanani said the idea that therapists can be neutral was “a part of the racist aspect of psychoanalysis” and that she is just as blunt with her patients about race issues.

“I’m not the stereotype of the psychoanalyst where I’m withholding or won’t say anything or will just be there as a sounding board because that sounds really [expletive] cold and empty. That sounds awful,” she said.

Ms. Herzog reported that while Dr. Khilanani‘s speech was open to the public, Yale released the video only internally and issued a disclaimer for its “profanity and imagery for violence.” 
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:07 AM

What did she do that would put her in jail?
Posted By: DWC

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:20 AM

Cmon, you cant lock up a hero. Besides, nothing really illegal. Now if ahe fantasized about using an AR, we would have something here….
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:21 AM

I'm imagining that those friends that she cut out are a lot more glad to be rid of her than she is to be rid of them. Sounds like a melting snow flake to me. Oh yea I forgot I'm white so I'm the racist.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:27 AM

That's one sick dudette.
Posted By: charles

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:40 AM

Because we are guaranteed freedom of speech. She is evil, but has rights just the same as a bad person has a 2nd Amendment right. Can’t choose our rights. We get them all.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:49 AM

If she would have been orange, she would have been accused of multiple homicides. smile
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:57 AM

If a white person would have said the same thing in public regarding black people, you can be sure they would find some type of charge against the white person.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:59 AM

Because we don't have asylums anymore. This gal is criminally insane and needs locked up before she hurts someone.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 04:06 AM

Probably got teased a lot in school for having a horse face.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

LOL,
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Because we are guaranteed freedom of speech. She is evil, but has rights just the same as a bad person has a 2nd Amendment right. Can’t choose our rights. We get them all.

That guarantee is only against government intervention.

Her words have consequences, someday she will run into those.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Is that what Camelas trouble is too? I misspelled her name on purpose....think she looks like a camel.....or a horse!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 12:27 PM

If that were a white person, it would have been called a hate crime!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 12:30 PM

Yale....lecturer....tells ya all ya need to know, and like a good democrat she didn't need a semi-automatic.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 12:42 PM

In 2021 it looks like any never-Trump types have no fear of prosecution

Change my mind
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
In 2021 it looks like any never-Trump types have no fear of prosecution

Change my mind

Worse yet, you will be on trial for defending yourself against them in some jurisdictions. It's why I won't travel into many areas of America. Sad!
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 01:36 PM

Fantasies aren't a crime. If they were, some of y'all would be in trouble.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:22 PM

Where is a 'red law' when you need it???
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:28 PM

Racist, pure and simple.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Cmon, you cant lock up a hero. Besides, nothing really illegal. Now if ahe fantasized about using an AR, we would have something here….

Melt down the AR's and sling shots so the crazies can't get to them.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:49 PM

As far as I am concerned; she is on the verge of inciting violence.

Had she been white and talking about any other race, it definitely would be considered a crime.

She is a psychiatrist. Did you ever wonder why people go into that field? I swear they do it to try to figure out their own screwed up brain.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
She is a psychiatrist. Did you ever wonder why people go into that field? I swear they do it to try to figure out their own screwed up brain.

I've often thought that.
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 03:58 PM

If she was white,it'd be labeled hate speach and charged.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 04:53 PM

When you wonder why someone who is educated thinks the way they do, just remember this happens in our schools from day one.
Posted By: grampy

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 04:57 PM

Fantasies may not be a crime, but after other shootings people look back and in hind sight make note that the crime might have been prevented if the person had been investigated.
Does she have a gun?
Has she ever made statements like this in the past?
Pirogue , you are right imo

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pirogue
If she was white,it'd be labeled hate speach and charged.

Red flag law at least if she owns a gun like grampy relates to if it was one of Trumps people.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 05:09 PM

How was Manson charged ?
Posted By: T-REV

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 05:21 PM

A short drop and a sudden stop will fix her right up before she can hurt anyone.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 06:51 PM

Had a meeting one time to inform employees the two man teams were being split up. There had always been two for the job for safety however new tools and procedures had removed the safety concerns.

I made an inquiry regarding the list of the new tools to confirm they had what they needed to do the job when a guy states he didn’t. When I asked specifically what he needed he responded with, “I need an AK with a 20 round clip.”

Crime?

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 07:00 PM

Joke or serious?

That crazy woman wasn't joking.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Joke or serious?

That crazy woman wasn't joking.

Perhaps it helped her to get it out or needed to hear it to recognize how ridiculous it was.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 07:50 PM

Needs some R&R in Gitmo!
Posted By: Finster

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 07:59 PM

Probably just upset because none wants her and she has to blame someone.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 08:11 PM

No surprise there, she's got a face that would make a freight train take dirt road detour!
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 09:29 PM

She should never have been given a soap box upon which to speak to begin with.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 10:35 PM

She looks white to me.....maybe middle eastern but certainly not black.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
She looks white to me.....

Middle Eastern?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/05/21 10:42 PM

I clarified that post a bit thru editing..
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/06/21 04:13 PM

If you wern't a little racist before this president, you probably could be soon with all the crap he is saying. He is trying to appease the leftiist SQUAD OF FOUR that are as left liberal as Hitler was radical.
Plus if your white your suppose to tone down your WHITENESS. BS

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/06/21 04:24 PM

Probably nothing more than a publicity stunt to draw in a leftist clientele. If she were hurting for business before, she won't be now. They'll flock to her.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/06/21 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Probably nothing more than a publicity stunt to draw in a leftist clientele. If she were hurting for business before, she won't be now. They'll flock to her.

She believes it. Just like your anti gun neighbor that stated " if my neighbor had a gun they might kill me" they project what they want to do/will do on others.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/06/21 07:06 PM

I would bet the predominantly white audience clapped after she was done. Just shows how stupid white people are.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 03:15 AM

On the bright side I am now hearing some of her peers/associates saying that she is not fit to practice.

I sure hope that gains enough traction to get her out of the public domain. Yeah, sure, I am holding my breath.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 03:31 AM

Of course she hates white people ....... she's had to see herself in the mirror every single day of her life

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 03:53 AM

Her beauty is her inner self
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 01:20 PM

She walked into a bar,,and the bar tender said "Why the Long Face" ? smile
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 04:17 PM

She must be pals with Oprah who said, "More older white people need to die before racism will end."

Lee is right on in saying if a white person said that about a black person, they would find something to arrest them for and it would be all over the main stream media.
Posted By: swamp donkey

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 04:38 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that her success rate with patients are not that stellar.....
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/09/21 04:40 PM

I guess she is not in jail for voicing her thoughts or opinions same as you.

Re: Why isn't she in jail? - 06/10/21 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by WyFurHarvesters
I guess she is not in jail for voicing her thoughts or opinions same as you.
Her opinion and my opinion ain't the same thing.
My opinion is just that of a grumpy old man.

Her opinion is of a highly trained licensed professional.

Ignoring my opinion probably just makes sense. Ignoring the opinion of a professional puts you in the position of actually having to justify your decision.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums