Home

America

Posted By: mnsota

America - 06/07/21 05:42 AM

What does that mean to you?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: America - 06/07/21 06:26 AM

Freedom and prosperity to anyone willing to do the work for it!

'Merica!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: America - 06/07/21 11:34 AM

[Linked Image]

America is a country where truly anyone can become anything. A homeless child on the street could become the future President. If a person is willing to put in the effort, there is nothing they that they cannot do in this country. The people in this country have a strong love of freedom, and because of that are willing to do anything to protect it. Men, and even women, think nothing of signing up with the knowledge they could die, to protect America's freedom and all the country stands for.
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: America - 06/07/21 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
[Linked Image]

America is a country where truly anyone can become anything. A homeless child on the street could become the future President. If a person is willing to put in the effort, there is nothing they that they cannot do in this country. The people in this country have a strong love of freedom, and because of that are willing to do anything to protect it. Men, and even women, think nothing of signing up with the knowledge they could die, to protect America's freedom and all the country stands for.

X1000
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: America - 06/07/21 12:05 PM

America is a place where suffering is so rare it has to be imagined.
Posted By: warrior

Re: America - 06/07/21 12:49 PM

The last best hope for man on earth.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: America - 06/07/21 01:00 PM

My hope has sure dimmed about this country, but I am a realist.....and a geezer, which gives you a way of looking at things in a more critical manner than young people! Good post, Angela! My faith in this country, while dimmed, is not totally lost yet!
Posted By: rex123

Re: America - 06/07/21 01:24 PM

This country is on a downward spiral. And if you don't think there is suffering in this country you live in a bubble.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: America - 06/07/21 01:50 PM

America, the land that I love
Posted By: rpmartin

Re: America - 06/07/21 01:56 PM

Anyone fortunate enough to be born and raised in this great country has won the lottery of a lifetime. Just like almost anything else life is full of peaks and valleys. We are definitely in a valley now but it won't stay that way forever.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: America - 06/07/21 02:11 PM

I don’t know how many countries to which I’ve been off the top of my head but I can promise we are in the beat one there is on this planet. Not everyone is happy with where they are today in life or with what they have,

The mere fact that this post can even exist without fear of a knock on the door and having the “loyalty police” take you away is something by itself. Some people will never get it. Many people will. Some people will hate the country for what it stands no matter how you pitch it.

I love that flag more than nearly anything but Jesus and family.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: America - 06/07/21 02:17 PM

[Linked Image]
Thanks for everything!
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: America - 06/07/21 02:28 PM

Man, that’s a pretty horse!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: America - 06/07/21 04:25 PM

If you think there is SUFFERING in this country, you don’t know what suffering is.
Posted By: hippie

Re: America - 06/07/21 04:57 PM

It means a way of life to be defended....even from within.
Posted By: jtg

Re: America - 06/07/21 05:13 PM

Sir, I could not agree more. The riots and all the nut jobs are nothing new. It happen many times in the past, like the 1960-1970. There will come a time in the near future when good Americans will stand up and say, okay it's enough.

Originally Posted by USMC47
I don’t know how many countries to which I’ve been off the top of my head but I can promise we are in the beat one there is on this planet. Not everyone is happy with where they are today in life or with what they have,

The mere fact that this post can even exist without fear of a knock on the door and having the “loyalty police” take you away is something by itself. Some people will never get it. Many people will. Some people will hate the country for what it stands no matter how you pitch it.

I love that flag more than nearly anything but Jesus and family.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: America - 06/07/21 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Ain't that the truth
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: America - 06/07/21 05:56 PM

Freedom, peace, and be all what you dream of.
And the only person that can stop you is yourself.
And never once forget those that have serviced to let us do this.
Have some pride (BUY MADE IN THE U.S.A.) it fuels our dreams.
WD-40 and CRAFTS MAN Wrench (T.K.)
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: America - 06/07/21 08:03 PM

I am grateful for our founding fathers and the Constitution . I am grateful for those who have defended this country and those who have lost their lives doing so .

It's more important now than ever to use our FREEDOM to defend our FREEDOM or we will lose our FREEDOM .

The enemy is within
Posted By: Boco

Re: America - 06/07/21 09:05 PM

Still a shining beacon to the world,but dimming a little.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: America - 06/07/21 09:16 PM

It used to be One Nation under God. I believe that is quickly slipping away.
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: America - 06/07/21 09:22 PM

This country was founded on the principle of liberty. Liberty is freedom tempered with civic responsibility and morality. The founding fathers always spoke of liberty not freedom. When I was a kid we took a citizenship class where the words rights and responsibilities were always used together. The civic responsibility and morality seem to be disappearing from the equation. And the "freedom" that so many kids espouse today is just satan's plan to drag this great promised land down.

I'm so grateful for the Liberty of this great nation and the warriors that have fought so valiantly to win and preserve it!
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: America - 06/07/21 09:48 PM

One thing that really bothers me.
We are or were a Republic. It is what our founding fathers gave us. A Republic is governed by the rule of law. Unlike a Democracy that is ruled by majority. "TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS". It seem like since the last election, we are no longer a Republic. It was taken from us by fraud. I still believe the Constitution and rule of law will prevail, but for this to be true, there must be some jail sentences and executions soon.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: America - 06/07/21 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by bfflobo
We are or were a Republic. It is what our founding fathers gave us. A Republic is governed by the rule of law. Unlike a Democracy that is ruled by majority. "TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS". It seem like since the last election, we are no longer a Republic. It was taken from us by fraud. I still believe the Constitution and rule of law will prevail, but for this to be true, there must be some jail sentences and executions soon.

Ask 100 people on the street if the US is a democratic or a Republic most will hesitate look up and of to the side then say democracy. If one out of 100 says Republic I'm surprised.

When you tell them republic they don't believe you tell you tell them to say the 2and line of the pledge. Then I ask them if they know the difference but don't wait for an answer because they wont and no one likes being embarrassed. They smile and we talk for a bit and they are a little more educated. (Sadly they most likely forget it in less than 15 min)
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: America - 06/07/21 11:14 PM

Despite all its flaws. Fighting among us all. We are and will be forever the best. As long as we continue to fight and question our elected officials. Our elected officials must remember they where elected. They can be removed as well. Fight. Fight. Fight. God Bless the United States of America.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: America - 06/08/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by bfflobo

X1000
Posted By: Posco

Re: America - 06/08/21 01:26 AM

I've wandered the old burial grounds in Boston. Some notable figures from the Revolutionary War are buried there. John Hancock, Sam Adams, Paul Revere, Crispus Attucks and others. You realize you're in one of the most leftist cities in the country and you wonder how that's possible. It breaks my heart.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: America - 06/08/21 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Well said!!

Nice badgertrapper
Posted By: AirportTrapper

Re: America - 06/08/21 03:37 PM

America is the country I love.. but we have not been a free country in a long time
© 2024 Trapperman Forums