Posted By: run

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 12:51 AM

Awesome.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 03:18 AM

About time
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 03:21 AM

Not the first one, there has been one in New Mexico where a county was forcing workers to get the shot and one in NC where a deputy Sheriff was fired for not getting the shot.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/c...america-is-about-to-find-out-11620237075
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 12:50 PM

Hmmm...
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 02:27 PM

Wait what?
I thought hospitals were so overwhelmed with life threatening covid cases that they could barely give employees a nap between shifts!
Posted By: white17

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 04:01 PM

I'll bet this same group would sue if the hospital did NOT require vaccination. They would claim it created an unsafe workplace.

My guess is they lose eventually.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 04:13 PM

Thought Hospitals were overwhelmed with sick and dying that would've changed these workers kinda???
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Thought Hospitals were overwhelmed with sick and dying that would've changed these workers kinda???

I walk by the emergency mourge trailer they brought in to our hospital everyday. The thing is just collecting dust. It's best chance of being used us for our company Christmas lunches to hold the extra cold items. But our gutless wonders cancelled that last year.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/08/21 04:29 PM

Our two local hospitals were ghost towns during this also.

My wife was doctoring last summer so we were at them pretty regular and didn't see anything out of the ordinary except it wasn't hard to find a parking spot.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/09/21 07:18 PM

Then there's those other lawsuits that will surface in the next few years with the question: "If you received Covid shots and later were diagnosed with high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, lung disorders, leukemia, etc, you might be entitled to compensation." Part of these lawsuits will be based on statements made by a number of viral immunologists who have stated there may be long term negative effects such as those mentioned.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Let the Lawsuits Begin - 06/09/21 07:40 PM

Well, I can hear it now: Judge Sir I was spraying RoundUp this morning and quit and went and got my covid shot and came back by MacD's and they gave me a hot cup of coffee, Way Too Hot and my little dog got in my lap and I burned myself when I didn't hold the coffee that was way too hot. Now who do I sue first?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums