Home

Free membership to NTA and FTA

Posted By: BigJoe.

Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/08/21 01:11 PM

This is a bargain! The Michigan Trappers and Predator Callers Association (MTPCA) is offering a promotion for those folks who have not been an MTPCA member before. And a way to help support the NTA (National Trappers Association) and the FTA (Fur Takers of America). Right now if you join the MTPCA for a one year membership at $25 you receive a free one year membership to the NTA ($30 value) and a free one year membership the FTA ($40 value) That's a $95 value for $25! And the best part is, you are supporting 3 hard working trapping organizations. To sign up you can go to the MTPCA web site. www.MTPCA.com please let Bruce know that you want the 3 for 1 promotion.

Happy Trapping,
Joe Velchansky sr.
MTPCA Convention Coordinator
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/08/21 02:25 PM

Great job Joe! This is an opportunity for more trappers to support the organizations that are fighting for us.
Hats off to the MTPCA!
Posted By: AJE

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/09/21 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Great job Joe! This is an opportunity for more trappers to support the organizations that are fighting for us.
Hats off to the MTPCA!

X2. Very nice deal.
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/09/21 09:46 AM

Thanks Joe. I hope those not belonging to any associations will take advantage of this. Great deal.

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/09/21 12:00 PM

yes, for those folks that may not be an NTA or FTA member but have been wanting to, this is the time. You don't need to live in Michigan to take part in this. You can live anywhere and sign up!
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/16/21 08:42 PM

Does it go for junior memberships too?

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/17/21 10:11 AM

Tha'ts a good question Author Trapper, I will find out and post back here with anwser.
Posted By: Stanley

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/23/21 10:29 AM

http://mtpca.com/join.html
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 06/24/21 09:55 PM

That sounds like the deal of the century! Kudos for those that thunk it up.
Posted By: Chris79

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 08/08/21 11:45 PM

Just signed up for myself and son! Looking forward to the convention!
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 08/09/21 09:07 AM

I'll take the 3 for 1 please. does it automatically enlist you if you sign up for one year?
Posted By: GWGjr

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 08/09/21 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by BuckMink
I'll take the 3 for 1 please. does it automatically enlist you if you sign up for one year?

I mailed in my MTPCA application and was automatically signed up for a full year with NTA and FHA - the MTPCA membership runs through to the end of the year. Great deal to get me started and proud to be carrying those membership cards.
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 08/09/21 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by GWGjr
Originally Posted by BuckMink

I mailed in my MTPCA application and was automatically signed up for a full year with NTA and FHA - the MTPCA membership runs through to the end of the year. Great deal to get me started and proud to be carrying those membership cards.

Ok cool, so it's automatic. thanks!
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Free membership to NTA and FTA - 08/09/21 12:54 PM

nice!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums