Home

Customized fishing lure wraps

Posted By: dinorocks

Customized fishing lure wraps - 06/08/21 07:23 PM

I’m currently coordinating my 20th annual fishing trip for mid-August. My brothers and college buddies travel in from all around the county to canoe/camp/fish in the ADK area for about 5 days...between 8 and 20 guys typically participate each year. I want to have some type of commemorative paraphernalia made up for the gang...I was thinking cozzies but wanted something a bit more original (plus I need a minimum order of like 100). I like the idea of customized fishing lure wraps (made out of PVC) but I’m having a hard time finding a place to order about 25-50 with some text printed on them. Would anyone have any ideas? …or ideas how I could get something printed on them if I bought them ahead of time? …or maybe some other idea of something I could hand out to celebrate our 20 years of fishing/canoeing/camping together?

Thanks in advance!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If interested in seeing some picts from last year (small turn out due to travel restrictions), take a quick scan of this video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcp2I4vyZIs
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Customized fishing lure wraps - 06/08/21 08:11 PM

Have you thought about sections of pvc to hold individual lures? You could put an eye through one of the end caps and they can be use as a key chain after. You can decorate individually with team or state logos and your friends name. Lots of options and you can do most of the printing from a home computer and printer.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Customized fishing lure wraps - 06/08/21 11:11 PM

This place makes custom wraps, but not vinyl. They’re custom sewn, so probably a bit expensive if you’re looking for 25-50 of them.

lure wraps
Posted By: dinorocks

Re: Customized fishing lure wraps - 06/09/21 11:20 AM

Thanks for the suggestion so far! The lure wraps in the above link are very nice but a bit more than I wanted to spend.

Still looking….
© 2024 Trapperman Forums