Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 12:18 AM

Yep
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 12:37 AM

Kamahla can joke about Deeze...
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 01:05 AM

The reality is that the border situation has been a crisis for the last 15 years if not more. Yes, it is worse now; but it has always been a crisis. I walked or drove a 4-wheeler from Yuma, AZ to to El Paso, TX in 2008 during the initial border fence install in GW Bush's last term. That project came to an immediate halt under the new leadership of Obama. It was just as severe then with all the crossings, cartels, murders, rapists, and smugglers. It just depends on who is telling the narrative. I have lived and work around border towns half my life. I have deployed camera traps all along the southern border, and it is insane the amount of people coming into this country that we have no clue about and never get caught. I'm so sick and tired of every time we have a new president in office, the narrative changes. We have been under invasion for the last 20 years and neither political party wants to solve the issue. The reality is that open borders equals cheap access to drugs and human smuggling; both parties make money off this as it starts with the Sheriffs and mayors along the border towns, and goes up to our legislators and senators. They are all getting paid off. There is a tremendous amount of money laundering taking place. This is a multi-billion dollar industry and money talks, while BS walks.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 01:05 AM

And yes Leftlane.......it is NUTS!!

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 04:57 AM

They have little to fear from immigrants, how many ya reckon are going to achieve citizenship, flash an ID, and vote Trumo after all?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 10:57 AM

The only way this will ever stop is if they all vote Republican. It would get shut down overnight.

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 01:10 PM

Eyup- the wall they would build would make the Chinese jealous at that point
Posted By: adam m

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 01:19 PM

Just saw Tx gov will put up a wall and it's calling for the border states to do the same. CBP in Texas had caught people from all overt the world not just Latin America.
NM governor MLG has been quiet with this administration's crisis. She was very very outspoken against Trump's border crisis welcoming all illegal immigrants.

Chancey, yes it's been a crisis for decades but more so lately. I heard a figure yesterday saying just last month 180k were caught. Making a total caught of around 1 million give or take since Biden opened up the border. I wonder how many weren't caught.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 10:39 PM

Yep, "Stumpy" is gonna be running for reelection and already has two opponents in the primary and most likely will have another one, Allen West, within a week or so.
He is going to say anything to keep his job.
The state party had 13 priority articles for passage this last session and the huffers and puffers passed ONE of them.
Incumbents in TX. are in trouble right now.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 10:40 PM

Problem is Its a joke but it aint funny.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

It hasn't been funny in Texas since the 1890's.

People don't realize what a "war" zone the Texas/Mexico border was in the early 1900's.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/11/21 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
Originally Posted by upstateNY

It hasn't been funny in Texas since the 1890's.

People don't realize what a "war" zone the Texas/Mexico border was in the early 1900's.

I worked in construction in Houston for a couple years in the late 70s early 80s building parking garages.It was bad back then,,like the wild wild west with the Aliens pouring in.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 01:24 AM

Why dont you shoot them.

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
Don't feed stray cats and they'll stop coming around.

Take it to DC you are preachin to the choir around here.
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 02:01 AM

Of course it's a joke just look what's in charge now .
Dennis
Posted By: charles

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 03:10 AM

Corps of Engineers can build it. Turn them loose.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 09:23 AM

Up here in MN. we are seeing lots of new illegals .You can pick them right out ,No english or very little 5-6 kids two grocery carts , Extra large EBT card all new clothes some with tags on
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Border Crisis Is a Joke - 06/12/21 11:31 AM

I remember when I was a kid, illegals were prevalent where I grew up. At that time you could pick them out easily also. There were two types, the drug dealers and the really hard workers. They tended to shop at the goodwill (nothing wrong with that) and all wore sweatshirts, usually multiples, rather than the more common flannel or hickory shirts and coats that locals wore. They wore the sweatshirts regardless of how warm it was, probably because they were used to a lot more heat, and paid no attention to logos, often wearing things like rival teams in multiple layers. They may or may not speak english, but the ability quickly disappeared when it was convenient. They also had a fear of the police that is totally lacking in today's illegals, as is the work ethic.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums