Home

College World Series

Posted By: Tommie

College World Series - 06/22/21 12:24 AM

Anybody on here watching it ? That’s the only sport I watch anymore, those kids still play for the love of the game . I’ve seen some really Talented kids on there this weekend.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 12:42 AM

I've been watching it.
Posted By: charles

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 01:20 AM

Nc State vs Vanderbilt

Bottom of 8th. 1-0 NC State leading.
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 01:28 AM

Only thing I watch also, and yes some really good players in there.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 01:43 AM

Final score, NC State 1- Vanderbilt 0. The Wolfpack is putting a number on the SEC teams.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 01:46 AM

I have been watching since the regionals and yes they play a brand of ball I enjoy to watch. NC state looking strong with two wins. Winner's bracket has one the vast majority of the last several championships. Hard to come from the losing bracket.

Bryce

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 02:07 AM

Vanderbilt pitcher struck out 16 batters in eight innings. Both pitchers threw 96 mph pitches.

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 02:07 AM

Vanderbilt pitcher struck out 16 batters in eight innings. Both pitchers threw 96 mph pitches.
Posted By: GRP

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 02:55 AM

Watching. Our MS State Bulldogs are in it. If you ever have the chance to go to Omaha, GO! Highly recommend. Made the trip in '13 when MS State lost in the finals.
Posted By: Len Dunham

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 10:02 AM

I have been watching very good baseball.The guys play there hard out.
Posted By: lcd

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 11:38 AM

Yes, I watch all of the season that they have on T V. The SEC network has a lot of games on. Looks like the SEC is taking a " whooping" so far, but there are still some great games going on. My favorite game to watch anymore. At least you can pronounce their names.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 05:13 PM

I watch a little every night, but to be honest the girls softball world series is a lot more exciting to watch. It's not better ball, but they play on a kid sized field. Stuff happens FAST on 60' baselines and a 220' fence. Just makes for a more interesting/exciting game.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: College World Series - 06/22/21 06:26 PM

I've been faithful Oregon State baseball fan. We've had some great players come through. Bullpen let us down this year or we'd be in Omaha I think.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: College World Series - 06/28/21 02:41 AM

All sec finals. grin

Yep I'm a little butt hurt that my hogs aren't there considering they beat both of these teams this year.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: College World Series - 06/28/21 03:25 AM

Been a great experience to watch and have the last 4-5 years. I have been talking with a couple of the Viet Nam vets in our local about organizing a van for a group of us to go for 3-4 days. Omaha also has a great veterans memorial park with a large scale replica of the wall. I visited that site in 2004 on a farm business conference.

Bryce
© 2024 Trapperman Forums