Home

The Right To BEAR Arms

Posted By: Finster

The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 12:43 PM

Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 03:40 PM

It is too bad that crime statistics following any states new right to carry laws are not taught in every school in America.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
It is too bad that crime statistics following any states new right to carry laws are not taught in every school in America.

Sorry Leftlane, “teaching” is not compatible with indoctrination.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 04:19 PM

Unfortunately I know you are right.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 05:55 PM

I believe that everyone that can carry a gun should do so. Where do those protesting morons get their data from, saying that the ore guns there are the unsafer things get when the opposite has proven true time and time again. There are more fatal stabbings in London ( UK ) than there are fatal shootings in Chicago.
When a cop shoots a black dude, its police violence. When a gang banger shoots another its " Gun " violence. As it fits the agenda is what gets picked.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 07:18 PM

when one gangbanger shoots another its because of prohibition
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 08:24 PM

I like John stossel, he's a good solid libertarian.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 09:02 PM

There are more fatal stabbings in London ( UK ) than there are fatal shootings in Chicago.

This is not true., Chicago has way more gun shot deaths than London has stabbing deaths. (Both have way too many)

Danny is right, legalizing some things would likely lead to less dead kids.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 09:06 PM

I think I heard that the gang violence in the cities is over turf.......as in who gets to sell drugs on which street corners.
Posted By: adam m

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I think I heard that the gang violence in the cities is over turf.......as in who gets to sell drugs on which street corners.

That's always been part of the gang issue. The other parts are, robberies gone wrong, rival gangs, drug deals gone wrong, crazy boyfriend girlfriend, showing off, initiation, retaliation and much more.

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 10:54 PM

yep. just need more gun laws

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 11:54 PM

We are going to get more gun laws. ignoring the violence in our cities is going make it happen

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/29/21 11:57 PM

It does not matter that making drugs illegal is effective as making guns illegal, we will soon have both.
Posted By: trap master

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/30/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
when one gangbanger shoots another its because of prohibition

When one gang banger shoots and kills another one 50% of that problem is solved.... one less on the free government handouts.one less piece of human garbage on the streets to cause trouble.

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/30/21 01:41 AM

trap master its the reason soccer moms want gun control

they vote and politicians are all about reelection

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/30/21 01:49 AM

IF the supremes say states have to let people carry I believe they will word it to leave the states have plenty of wiggle room. I seriously doubt they do their job and say shall not be infringed means all restricting gun law is illegal.
Posted By: trap master

Re: The Right To BEAR Arms - 06/30/21 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
trap master its the reason soccer moms want gun control

they vote and politicians are all about reelection

100% agree Danny, they just can't see the real problem, or more likely they don't want to see it
© 2024 Trapperman Forums