Home

Top lot stretchers

Posted By: Koss2005

Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 12:37 PM

Went to there web site yesterday and they have convention prices. The prices are not listed but if you contact them they will send you a quote. I was surprised by how quick they responded. If you need some stretchers check them out and save a few bucks.
Posted By: claycreech

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 12:41 PM

Mighty nice folks with a mighty fine product.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 01:06 PM

Good quality products. Have coon and adjustable coyote boards from them.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 01:09 PM

That are good people
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by claycreech

X2!
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 06:51 PM

Leon and Denise are great people that make a really nice product. I've even bought some of their #2 stocks when available and they are typically very nice as well! If anyone has the chance to attend the LKL Trapping Experience Leon is one of the L's and his fur put up is top notch! Very easy going and even taught me a few tricks along the way! I would never hesitate to buy from them. Good people!
Posted By: 653

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by claycreech

x3
Posted By: wheelers

Re: Top lot stretchers - 06/30/21 09:16 PM

Very nice people that do quite a bit to support trapping organizations.
Posted By: Gerald Schmitt

Re: Top lot stretchers - 07/01/21 04:56 PM

We have sold their products for years, Leon definitely has a talent for wood working. And like others mentioned, they are big supporters of various trapping associations.

Two years ago, Leon rode with me to Minktoberfest, they always bring the groundhog out from Punxsutawney to Don Powell's camp. Everyone was joking that Leon was sizing up Punxsatawney Phil to see what size stretcher he would fit on.
Posted By: LDW

Re: Top lot stretchers - 07/01/21 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by bigboy
Leon and Denise are great people that make a really nice product. I've even bought some of their #2 stocks when available and they are typically very nice as well! If anyone has the chance to attend the LKL Trapping Experience Leon is one of the L's and his fur put up is top notch! Very easy going and even taught me a few tricks along the way! I would never hesitate to buy from them. Good people!

I took in the LKL school twice. Good instruction doesn't cost, it pays. Leon is a master at fur handling and anyone can learn something from him.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Top lot stretchers - 07/01/21 09:25 PM

They are great people and sell outstanding products. My only gripe is that Leon never took my suggestion and adopted the logo suggestion I had for him. "Top Lot Stretcher Company..........I've got wood!"
© 2024 Trapperman Forums