Home

Cosby

Posted By: Fisher Man

Cosby - 07/01/21 02:13 PM

What justice? Here is a man convicted of sex crimes that gets off because of a legal technicality. Where are the victims rights??? He is lower than whale poop at the bottom of the deep blue sea.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:14 PM

Americas Dad.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
What justice? Here is a man convicted of sex crimes that gets off because of a legal technicality. Where are the victims rights??? He is lower than whale poop at the bottom of the deep blue sea.

The legal technicality is why they couldn't prosecute Cosby originally because they had no evidence. Whether Cosby did that stuff legally or illegally can't ever be proven. That's the whole scam of the #metoo movement. Claims of crimes brought up years after alleged incidents happen when no evidence can be found either way.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:33 PM

He paid over $3M to the "victim." He spent three years in jail for a crime the state promised him he would never be prosecuted for, and he's endured over 12 years of legal battles. How much justice do you want?
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:33 PM

Weinstien will be out shortly.

ol'dad
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:39 PM

It's unfair but I don't see any other option.

They had no real evidence. So, the prosecutors office agreed not to prosecute him criminally if he testified in a civil trial. They figured the victims could at least get some vindication through a civil ruling. Without hard evidence it was the best they could get.

Then the prosecutor pulled a dirty trick and charged him anyway. I'm glad the courts ruled to overturn the conviction. Not because I want Cosby out. I just want the rest of us to be able to believe the government when they make an agreement.
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:45 PM

Drinks on Bill tonight girls
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝

The legal technicality is why they couldn't prosecute Cosby originally because they had no evidence. Whether Cosby did that stuff legally or illegally can't ever be proven. That's the whole scam of the #metoo movement. Claims of crimes brought up years after alleged incidents happen when no evidence can be found either way.

I do not know if he was guilty or not and I remember his trial and reading a few things about it.

Suspiciously- it was not very long before "victims" started showing up for Justice Kavanaugh's confirmation and have all basically admitted they lied under oath.

File that under things that make you go hmmmmm
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Kermit
Drinks on Bill tonight girls

laugh
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lazarus
He paid over $3M to the "victim." He spent three years in jail for a crime the state promised him he would never be prosecuted for, and he's endured over 12 years of legal battles. How much justice do you want?

Someone should drug HIM and do the same thing to HIM as he did to those poor women!!!!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 03:11 PM

Ok how do you know what he did to them. Plus were was ME TOO when Biden was accused? He never said he didn't have sex with them but they knew what was happening. He DIDN'T nor was it claimed he SLIPPED them drugs. They took the ludes knowing it. Like Koby Bryant's rape case Girl went to his hotel room at 1 am after work . What did she go there for ? autographs or selfies!!
Don't get me wrong if they "raped" anyone they should pay. But Cosby was eleigible to get out in 4 months anyway. Sentence only called for mandatory 3 years.

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Ok how do you know what he did to them. Plus were was ME TOO when Biden was accused? He never said he didn't have sex with them but they knew what was happening. He DIDN'T nor was it claimed he SLIPPED them drugs. They took the ludes knowing it. Like Koby Bryant's rape case Girl went to his hotel room at 1 am after work . What did she go there for ? autographs or selfies!!
Don't get me wrong if they "raped" anyone they should pay. But Cosby was eleigible to get out in 4 months anyway. Sentence only called for mandatory 3 years.

He wasn't getting out at 3 years. That was conditional on him to confessing, taking class sband therapy. He flat refused all of it. He was going for the full sentence in protest.

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by steeltraps
Originally Posted by Lazarus

Someone should drug HIM and do the same thing to HIM as he did to those poor women!!!!

Give him a banjo and a ticket to visit Savell.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 03:34 PM

According to an attorney I saw this morning on NewsMax, he can still be charged in other states. So, this isn't necessarily over for him.

He admitted to drugging some of these women. It was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that overturned the lower court's verdict on the evidence that was presented to them.
They said he planned to sue the prosecutor's office. If he's indicted in another state, assuming he wins the lawsuit against the prosecutor's office, he may need that money to pay for his lawyers.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 04:04 PM

I could go for some jello-puddin
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
Weinstien will be out shortly.

ol'dad

He's not black , sooo....... maybe not

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Turtledale

Hope Cosby got more than Jello pudding in prison ! LoL!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 07:42 PM

it wasn't exactly a legal technicality he had a deal to testify against himself in a civil case and he would not be charged criminally that DA left and the next one used Cosby's own statements against him making it all bad evidence there was a legally binding contract that he could not be charged criminally for anything he testified to.

you can be angry that Cosby got such a deal but you should be angry at the DA who gave it too him.

justice is seldom done

he is an old man who hasn't a whole lot of capacity left to rape young women, everyone knows who he is and what he did. he can die in his mansion on his dime or in prison on the tax payers dime and keep costing tax dollars
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 07:45 PM

He wasn't getting out at 3 years. That was conditional on him to confessing, taking class sband therapy. He flat refused all of it. He was going for the full sentence in protest.

he wasn't going to do that because he new he had the deal with the former DA and I would guess his legal team was working that these last 2 years telling him if he took the therapy he would weaken his position.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 07:47 PM

Subway, Nike, Jello, Coke, Puma he will be a SJW for “sticking it to the man”.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 08:07 PM

The NY Corrections Dept. is releasing, rapists, child molesters , and other criminals, everyday. There’s about 20,000 empty beds in NY ‘s Prison system, and Cuomos is shutting down prisons. 3 in northern NY and several more on the list of possible closures.

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 08:18 PM

Money over safety you would think bumping off all of those old folks would of been enough for the idiot.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
The NY Corrections Dept. is releasing, rapists, child molesters , and other criminals, everyday. There’s about 20,000 empty beds in NY ‘s Prison system, and Cuomos is shutting down prisons. 3 in northern NY and several more on the list of possible closures.

When all these criminals are released do they have to sign something promising to vote democrat, or is it just assumed?
Posted By: Squash

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Originally Posted by Squash

When all these criminals are released do they have to sign something promising to vote democrat, or is it just assumed?

Don’t know, you’ll have to ask Andy Cuomo.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 10:49 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 11:00 PM

I don't know when all this happened. There were a lot of drugs going on in the 70s. Everyone was trying them. Take a look at woodstock for instance. It wasn't difficult to find them because they were everywhere and gladly shared.
Was Cosby right? Probably not but it was a different world then.
just
Posted By: warrior

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 11:28 PM

Guys I'm all for throwing them under the jail by any means possible until its me they are after.

Think about it folks. If lying to gain a conviction ( any conviction from a speeding ticket to murder ) is fair game we might as well shred the Constitution.

Its easy for us conservatives to "back the blue" because we ain't the ones they are profiling. Our day is coming and the time to act is now. We have a guaranteed set of ground rules that our judicial system has not been abiding by for a long time now in our mandatory sentencing, three strikes and war on drugs. Is it any wonder that those being profiled are willing to burn it all to the ground?
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Cosby - 07/01/21 11:36 PM

From my understanding bill was about to do some stuff that was gonna impact the instru pretty hard and was talking about it before all this happened...........
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 12:17 AM

Black Privilege….and George Floyd’s lawyers….got him out
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 12:39 AM

Blacks are not held accountable for their actions.
Not surprised
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:07 AM

Hope Cosby got more than Jello pudding in prison ! LoL!

grin

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:09 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: midlander

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
According to an attorney I saw this morning on NewsMax, he can still be charged in other states. So, this isn't necessarily over for him.

He admitted to drugging some of these women. It was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that overturned the lower court's verdict on the evidence that was presented to them.
They said he planned to sue the prosecutor's office. If he's indicted in another state, assuming he wins the lawsuit against the prosecutor's office, he may need that money to pay for his lawyers.

Not likely to happen since prosecutors have immunity from civil suits.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:57 AM

Just when you think you know what's going on, you don't.
Someone mentioned Kavenaugh. Look what they did to him The only bigger enemy of the left that I can think of (other than Trump) would be Bill Cosby. He is black and preaches personal responsibility to young blacks.
Could the whole thing have been a hit job? What is the Left not capable of?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:59 AM

up is down and down is up.....hold on tight.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher

Cosby admitted to obtaining Quaaludes - a powerful sedative outlawed in the 1980s - and giving them to at least one young woman with whom he intended to have sex.... Sounds like a very clear admission of guilt to me. What he admitted to is illegal in all 50 states.

So you're cool with the ends justifies the means?

If the law can't be applied fairly to scumbags what assurance do we have of fair application of law to the rest of us?

BTW, what constitutes a scumbag these days is more a definition of what one believes vs whoever is in power.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:02 PM

Warrior is right…the state can’t violate the law to make their case. He is guilty as all get out, but the prosecution messed up badly.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:20 PM

While I did enjoy Cosby's show and his take some responsibility speeches, I admit to thinking he deserves to be prosecuted if he has done what he is accused of doing.

That being said, 1st) the state, fed, or any local law enforcement should always be held to the rules and 2nd) I would wonder if the Bidens and Clintons that were so chummy with Epstein will ever face the music like Cosby or even the supreme court justices the left hates.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by midlander
Originally Posted by Trapper7

Not likely to happen since prosecutors have immunity from civil suits.

LOL you kidding. He will sue and win because he lost 2 plus years of his life. With his age those years are worth millions. The city is who will pay. Happens everyday in the USA .

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 01:45 PM

Justice rarely comes in the form that we would to see. Then again, some important person a long time ago said "Vengeance is mine"
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 02:38 PM

This could be debated forever; but, here are the facts:
  • Cosby is a jerk, probably as well liked as Derick Chauvin
  • Cosby was a serial womanizer
  • Cosby was offered (promised) immunity from prosecution if he answered questions for the civil cases
  • Cosby complied
  • Prosecutors reneged. said "just kidding" and prosecuted relentlessly, using Cosby's words from the civil trials as evidence.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 02:45 PM

Cosby is an idiot-anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.No exceptions to that.
And yes, lying is allowed to collect evidence.If you think otherwise you are naieve.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Cosby is an idiot-anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.No exceptions to that.
And yes, lying is allowed to collect evidence.If you think otherwise you are naieve.

Maybe in Canada. Not in the US if laws and constitution is followed.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 03:02 PM

Maybe in Canada. Not in the US if laws and constitution is followed.

You're naieve.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 03:20 PM

You can lie in many scenarios,but this one is really isn't lying. You had a prosecutor make a deal, then the new prosecutor breaks the deal.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 03:23 PM

You can lie in many scenarios,but this one is really isn't lying. You had a prosecutor make a deal, then the new prosecutor breaks the deal.

Maybe only free men can see the issue here grin
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Maybe only free men can see the issue here grin

Bingo.Up in Pakistanada they just do whatever the Man Queen says to do. grin

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 03:59 PM

You sure are suckers for the con,lol.
No wonder the lefties are kicking you around all the time.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 04:00 PM

I don't care what It takes to put the scum bags behind bars.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 04:04 PM

Your Man Queen hero still got them Canada Citizens in Quarantine? PAKISTANADA Hahahaaaaa grin You should pump up the tires on your house and go rescue them folks !!!!

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav

That's just fine and dandy as long as your tribe controls the courts or until they turn on you.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

That's just fine and dandy as long as your tribe controls the courts or until they turn on you.

Winner^^^^

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 04:47 PM

Crime is a crime-why should you get a pass based on you're political stripe?
That has absolutely nothing to do with justice served.
Dont matter what side you're on if you committed a crime and are trying to get away with it for whatever reason you should be brought to justice.
I agree with the Beav.
I dont agree with torture to get a confession.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 05:16 PM

What is a crime?

Something so horrendous that we can all agree that it is beyond the pale?

Something that I or you or some other power decrees as such?

The first is known as malum in se or wrong in fact.

The latter malum in prohibitum or wrong because we say so.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The distinction between malum in se and malum prohibitum offenses is best characterized as follows: a malum in se offense is "naturally evil as adjudged by the sense of a civilized community," whereas a malum prohibitum offense is wrong only because a statute makes it so.

So do we forget all rules that preserve the rights of the individual if the former is on trial yet we expect the rules to apply in the latter?

Where is the line drawn?

Just who and what gets to declare what is malum prihibitum? Me, you, your ex wife? What measures can be taken to prosecute?

Again, I think we can all agree that what Cosby was accused, charged and eventually convicted of is clearly malum in se and fully deserving of punishment. However at what point on this sliding scale of to what degree do we strip a man of his innate sovereignity in the pursuit of justice? This actually has nothing at all to do with Mr Cosby and everything to do with what you or I should expect to receive in the face of state power.

We as Canadians and Americans share a common history and culture to include the basis of our legal system and we both hold to english common law and one of the greatest commentaries on the subject is Blackstone's Commentaries. This quote is from that source.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer. as expressed by the English jurist William Blackstone in his seminal work Commentaries on the Laws of England, published in the 1760s.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 05:22 PM

In my book a crime far far worse than rape is the innocent suffering at the hands of the state.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 06:02 PM

The prosecutor should have never made a deal with Cosby. In my mind rape is on par or worse than murder. But. . . the prosecutor did make the deal. A legal deal. Made because they didn't have evidence to convict Cosby on. (basically they had no evidence, just a bunch of womens hearsay, and these women never came out and accused him until many years after it would have been possible to obtain evidence, which brings their testimony into considerable doubt. Especially against someone famous, with the kind of money Cosby had, and outspoken on politics, all of which made him a vulnerable target for a smear campaign).

No whether I agree with the deal or not, it was a legal deal, and should have held. Is it a travesty that he spent three years in jail? No, in the sense that he deserves much worse. But. . . it is a travesty that he was even prosecuted, much less found guilty and it took three years to overturn, because he had a written, legal deal, and all evidence was unadmissable because of that deal. If it would have been someone like most of those on this site, with a few thousands of dollars in the bank instead of millions, do you think we would have ever seen the light of day? Doesn't matter what the crime was, the fact that the "justice system" broke the rules and charged and convicted him despite their clear legal inability to do so is what is really scary.

Personally I think the prosecutor that prosecuted him, and the judge who oversaw the case and didn't throw it out of court, deserve at a minimum to serve the same sentence he did, plus pay all reperations out of their own pocket. They should be thrown in general population at the state prison for three years and see how they like it.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 06:13 PM

Well,its easy enough to circumvent bothersome laws.
Just look what was done after 911.What was it called-Rendering-or something like that?
Round them up-transport to a more "friendly" jurisdiction and torture the crap out of them till they admit to anything -made up or not.
Verbal deception played on Cosby (who was trying to slither his way out) by authorities is nothing-you still have your right to remain silent.

So quit with the holier than thou BS.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by bearcat2
The prosecutor should have never made a deal with Cosby. In my mind rape is on par or worse than murder. But. . . the prosecutor did make the deal. A legal deal. Made because they didn't have evidence to convict Cosby on. (basically they had no evidence, just a bunch of womens hearsay, and these women never came out and accused him until many years after it would have been possible to obtain evidence, which brings their testimony into considerable doubt. Especially against someone famous, with the kind of money Cosby had, and outspoken on politics, all of which made him a vulnerable target for a smear campaign).

No whether I agree with the deal or not, it was a legal deal, and should have held. Is it a travesty that he spent three years in jail? No, in the sense that he deserves much worse. But. . . it is a travesty that he was even prosecuted, much less found guilty and it took three years to overturn, because he had a written, legal deal, and all evidence was unadmissable because of that deal. If it would have been someone like most of those on this site, with a few thousands of dollars in the bank instead of millions, do you think we would have ever seen the light of day? Doesn't matter what the crime was, the fact that the "justice system" broke the rules and charged and convicted him despite their clear legal inability to do so is what is really scary.

Personally I think the prosecutor that prosecuted him, and the judge who oversaw the case and didn't throw it out of court, deserve at a minimum to serve the same sentence he did, plus pay all reperations out of their own pocket. They should be thrown in general population at the state prison for three years and see how they like it.

This touches on a huge disparity within our system. One gets the justice they can afford.

The average Joe in the same circumstances is screwed. JMO but there is only one logical recourse to correct this. Strip sovereign immunity both civilly and criminally from the government. Until the prosecutors and judges face personal consequences for bad actions whether intentional or not nothing will change.

The safety and security of our system in all it's actions should rely on the integrity of the individuals holding power. Unfortunately I doubt any sane person would call what we now have is integrity.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 06:35 PM

One thing to remember about prosecutors generally, they are by default politicians. They're either elected or appointed by people that are elected. They have to ha e a winning record. They aren't going to persue cases they know they can't win or have political interests that conflict. Prosecutorial discretion. It can be good or bag. Epstein's original case in Florida was orders of magnitude worse. Or you can have cases where if someone rescued some one but had to destroy and trespass on some property. most people would want that not prosecuted.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 06:39 PM

Bingo, anyone who doesn't recognize that will act surprised when they cut off their own nose to spite there face (never saw it comin LOL)
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 07:53 PM

Sorta like Lily from ATT, new customers gets the deal, existing customers get the deals, everybody gets the deals!

Bryce

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:12 PM

I haven't called anyone stupid in this thread, yet

And the road to eternal damnation is paved with good intentions.

And that nice lady holding the scales is blindfolded for a reason, no peeking or thumb on the scales.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:15 PM

Didn't the accuser get a nice payoff as a result of the civil case that led to this mess?

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:19 PM

But answer me this.

Prosecutor acting in "good faith" believes a defendant is guilty and prosecuted to the fullest and the defendant goes to the electric chair. Years later DNA or other evidence, that was available at the time of trial, crops up proving the defendant's innocence.

Your answer?

Oops, my bad?

JMO but that prosecutor should at a minimum never practice law again. He or she should also be civilly liable for a wrongful death.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:19 PM

Didn't the accuser get a nice payoff as a result of the civil case that led to this mess?

Yes, she did.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:22 PM

Well, it's obvious just who the democrats are on here. They are the party of lynching, afterall.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:22 PM

There I did it, happy now?

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:29 PM

This case also points out the difficulty of conservatism.

That difficulty is looking past one's own basic emotional instinctual response and contemplating fundamental underlying principles.

We decry the emotional pleas of the left yet are unaware of our own emotional hot button.

Look up the aftermath of the Boston Massacre and John Adams. That is principle.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 08:47 PM

And I'm quite sure his actions were an inside story much like Weinstein. That is until he went off the plantation and it became politically expedient to arrange a meeting with the bus.

Now of course that does nothing at all to absolve anyone of guilt or to lessen the horror of the act. Even if the victims themselves were part and parcel of that world and may or may not have held off on accusations it is a horrorific act worthy of full condemnation.

None of my statements are a defense of the perpetrator, the crime committed or even the victims. Merely a statement of principle.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 09:09 PM

Man this is gonna be a better hair pullin showdown than a mask wearin thread! cool

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 09:11 PM

Taken back and I agree there is no basement in hades low enough for Cosby. But I would also like to reserve one of those basement rooms for lying prosecutors, and those who have knowledge of criminal acts and look the other way.

Truth be told the whole sordid mess stinks from beginning to end.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 09:15 PM

JMO, but I would have no problem going back to the days of the duel or when there was a difference between a killing and murder.

I went to school with served with a guy who is doing life without in an Alabama prison for taking care of the guy who raped his little sister. Justifiable killing in my book.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 11:32 PM

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting as many as 60 women in all since 1965. Many of the accusations only started to emerge in October 2014. The...

Accused is not the same thing as proven. Accusations are not a basis for punishment. It's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, not innocent until accused. This has become a very dangerous precedent in the past few years. Is he guilty? Don't know. I didn't really pay attention to the trial, but an accusation, or even 60, is not evidence of guilt.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 11:48 PM

so, that whole Bill of Rights thing is just garbage?

bet .gov could find SOMETHING to get you on, if they showed up and started rooting around your personal effects.

if not, maybe a a good dose of the garden hose would elicit a meaningful confession...

afterall, if one of the prosecutors is an animal rights guy, you'd probably be considered a scumbag in his eyes.

Re: Cosby - 07/02/21 11:53 PM

JMO, but I would have no problem going back to the days of the duel or when there was a difference between a killing and murder.

I went to school with served with a guy who is doing life without in an Alabama prison for taking care of the guy who raped his little sister. Justifiable killing in my book.

Warrior. I feel the same way. But the sad thing is = a child molseter or rapist gets out in 4 to 5 year BUT a small time drug dealer gets 20 years. Dont know about most people. But I would rather live down the road from a Drug Trafficer than a rapest

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 12:00 AM

Even worse if they are in office
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 12:11 AM

I think there is no doubt that bill cosby took part in behavior approaching rape with at least 60 different women. There is also little doubt that those women chose to go along with and sort of accept it, to further their careers. Some of the women who came forward let cosby drug and have sex with them many times, over a long period of time. Many of the women admitted they knew it was going to happen and said they were warned beforehand by other women. It's sad that so many women chose to prostitute themselves to try to make it in acting.

I think it would be great if cosby stayed in prison until he died. I think that because of the oral deal, with the old prosecutor, that the legally correct thing to do was to let cosby out of prison. Hopefully the rest of cosby's life will be full of gut eating shame and stigma.

Keith
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 12:12 AM

He is most definately a scum bag.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 02:01 AM

Some of you guys on here defending him and putting the women down should have it happen to a family member. Gee I wonder how fast you would change your minds?
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Your Man Queen hero still got them Canada Citizens in Quarantine? PAKISTANADA Hahahaaaaa grin You should pump up the tires on your house and go rescue them folks !!!!

Back and forth is all good but do you have anything else besides one comeback? It’s more entertaining if you come up with new stuff. My 6 year old has better material. Ex. Hey Boco. Don’t you have some beaver to frost scrape?

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 03:32 AM

Not a comeback.Its a question Ive asked twice so far and have yet to receive an answer.

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 03:41 AM

Not a comeback.Its a question Ive asked twice so far and have yet to receive an answer.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation#penalties

"Consequences for failure to comply with the Emergency Order
Failure to comply with this order is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to fines, imprisonment or both.

Visits from law enforcement officers
Penalties, fines and imprisonment
Violating any instructions provided to you when you entered Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to up to:

6 months in prison and/or
$750,000 in fines
If you break your mandatory quarantine or isolation requirements and you cause the death or serious bodily harm to another person, you could face:

a fine of up to $1,000,000 or
imprisonment of up to 3 years or
both
The Contraventions Act provides police (including RCMP, provincial and local police) the authority to enforce the Quarantine Act. Tickets with fines of up to $5,000 may be issued for non-compliance.

If you receive a fine, you must still comply fully with the mandatory testing and quarantine requirements outlined in the Quarantine, Isolation and Other Obligations Order. Additionally, if you receive a fine, you’re considered at high-risk of non-compliance, and flagged as a high priority for follow up by local law enforcement.

Examples of behaviour that could result in the $5000 fine
With symptoms: Mandatory isolation
Foreign nationals with symptoms will not be allowed to enter Canada.

Only Canadian citizens, permanent residents, persons registered under the Indian Act, and protected persons (refugee status) may enter Canada with symptoms. You will not be able to board a flight and enter Canada by air if you have symptoms.

You must go directly to the place where you will isolate and stay there for 14 days. This is mandatory and starts from the date you arrive in Canada.

During the 14-day period from the time you enter Canada, you are required to answer any relevant questions asked by a Government of Canada employee.

Isolating upon returning to Canada
If you are arriving by air and show symptoms you will be directed to a federal quarantine facility or another suitable place of isolation.

If you are arriving by land and show symptoms, you must demonstrate that you have an adequate plan for isolation to avoid infecting others. You are expected to make plans, within your own means, before travelling to Canada. If you do not have a suitable place, you will be directed to a federal quarantine facility.

Where you can isolate with symptoms
Isolating with symptoms with others in the same household
Getting to your place of isolation with symptoms (final destination)
How to report after you've entered Canada
If you do not have a suitable place to isolate or do not have private transportation
COVID-19 testing or medical emergencies while in isolation
If you leave Canada while showing symptoms
Print an isolation handout to share in different languages
Isolation handout for travellers with symptoms entering by land

Isolation handout for travellers with symptoms entering by air

Driving and flying checklists
In addition to quarantine, you must meet testing and reporting requirements when coming to Canada. Use the checklist that applies to you:"

Keith
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 10:30 AM

That there is freedom.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
Now please take back me being a democrat accusations.. That's a low blow Sir!

Come join us. The fight will be easier from within.

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Some of you guys on here defending him and putting the women down should have it happen to a family member. Gee I wonder how fast you would change your minds?

Not sure I've seen anybody defend him, but I haven't reread the entire thing again to be sure.

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation#penalties

"Consequences for failure to comply with the Emergency Order
Failure to comply with this order is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to fines, imprisonment or both.

Visits from law enforcement officers
Penalties, fines and imprisonment
Violating any instructions provided to you when you entered Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to up to:

6 months in prison and/or
$750,000 in fines
If you break your mandatory quarantine or isolation requirements and you cause the death or serious bodily harm to another person, you could face:

a fine of up to $1,000,000 or
imprisonment of up to 3 years or
both
The Contraventions Act provides police (including RCMP, provincial and local police) the authority to enforce the Quarantine Act. Tickets with fines of up to $5,000 may be issued for non-compliance.

If you receive a fine, you must still comply fully with the mandatory testing and quarantine requirements outlined in the Quarantine, Isolation and Other Obligations Order. Additionally, if you receive a fine, you’re considered at high-risk of non-compliance, and flagged as a high priority for follow up by local law enforcement.

Examples of behaviour that could result in the $5000 fine
With symptoms: Mandatory isolation
Foreign nationals with symptoms will not be allowed to enter Canada.

Only Canadian citizens, permanent residents, persons registered under the Indian Act, and protected persons (refugee status) may enter Canada with symptoms. You will not be able to board a flight and enter Canada by air if you have symptoms.

You must go directly to the place where you will isolate and stay there for 14 days. This is mandatory and starts from the date you arrive in Canada.

During the 14-day period from the time you enter Canada, you are required to answer any relevant questions asked by a Government of Canada employee.

Isolating upon returning to Canada
If you are arriving by air and show symptoms you will be directed to a federal quarantine facility or another suitable place of isolation.

If you are arriving by land and show symptoms, you must demonstrate that you have an adequate plan for isolation to avoid infecting others. You are expected to make plans, within your own means, before travelling to Canada. If you do not have a suitable place, you will be directed to a federal quarantine facility.

Where you can isolate with symptoms
Isolating with symptoms with others in the same household
Getting to your place of isolation with symptoms (final destination)
How to report after you've entered Canada
If you do not have a suitable place to isolate or do not have private transportation
COVID-19 testing or medical emergencies while in isolation
If you leave Canada while showing symptoms
Print an isolation handout to share in different languages
Isolation handout for travellers with symptoms entering by land

Isolation handout for travellers with symptoms entering by air

Driving and flying checklists
In addition to quarantine, you must meet testing and reporting requirements when coming to Canada. Use the checklist that applies to you:"

Keith

Some good Boco freedom right there !!! Pakistanada

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 03:44 PM

Very good keep you infested boogers out.(and rapists locked up)
You can get in as a refugee.But you wont get away with rape like Cosby can in the USA.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

bet .gov could find SOMETHING to get you on, if they showed up and started rooting around your personal effects.

if not, maybe a a good dose of the garden hose would elicit a meaningful confession...

afterall, if one of the prosecutors is an animal rights guy, you'd probably be considered a scumbag in his eyes.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Everyone is on board with "the ends justify the means" until comrade Stalin orders them onto a boxcar bound for the gulag.

Mike
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 04:28 PM

Warrior. I feel the same way. But the sad thing is = a child molseter or rapist gets out in 4 to 5 year BUT a small time drug dealer gets 20 years. Dont know about most people. But I would rather live down the road from a Drug Trafficer than a rapest

Jury nullification. My kids know what it is. And it should be taught in schools.

Mike
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 08:55 PM

I have seen little defense of him, and like it or not an illegal prosecution should not hold up or have taken place.
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 09:03 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Man this is gonna be a better hair pullin showdown than a mask wearin thread! cool

Ya, and my thread about Biden being "Consoler in Chief" got axed. Depends on who you are!

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 10:17 PM

Agreed.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 10:34 PM

Bring your hose to Oregon WI and see where It ends up.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Cosby - 07/03/21 10:41 PM

Bring your hose to Oregon WI and see where It ends up.

when it's .gov WIELDING it, you'll get it "in the end"!!!

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 12:36 AM

I don't know if Dawg catcher is a Democrat. He sure is a Me-Toer. Probably same thing...any ole' accusation is as good as a conviction.

I can't wait for some of those famous rich sluts I used to date start to come to light. I'll be right there looking for a handout.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 01:42 AM

grin

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 02:39 AM

Try to keep up. A lot of accusations and no proof. Did he do it? Quite possibly. Can it be proved? No. Having a bunch of accusations is not proof. Even if he did confess to one, doesn't prove the other 59.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 02:41 AM

So are we boycotting jello or not guys?

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 01:58 PM

Well, dawgie, I do have a problem with your attitude. Law is law, and a deal is a deal.

Cosby ain't exactly Mr Rogers, but, what the government did to him is pretty much the same as what he did to a string of women.

If you have a problem with my dropping an "o" (and probably a "-") in a made up word; lets hear it. BTW dog is not spelled with a "w", Mr. Hawking.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod

I can boycott jello,,,but NOT pudding! Don't make me boycott chocolate pudding !!!!!! smile
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 02:47 PM

I have not argued his guilt. We cannot allow due process and the law to be used. Which one of us will be next. Government abuse of power must be kept in check.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 02:49 PM

Even the nazis got a fair trial before they hung.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 03:31 PM

No sense in arguing with you anymore. You obviously don't mind shredding the Constitution if it fits your opinions. Hopefully, you never wind up on the other side of the equation.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod

I can boycott jello,,,but NOT pudding! Don't make me boycott chocolate pudding !!!!!! smile

Ya can't have any pudding if ya don't eat ya meat!
If ya don't eat ya meat ya can't have any pudding!

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 10:02 PM

I don't whine dog face. Reread what I wrote and try to understand, by the way you can save the tough guy stuff for your wife and kids , real scary. lol

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 11:24 PM

Yall still ain't smoked the peace pipe huh?whistle
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 11:30 PM

Anyone remember the car buying scene with Sinbad? Yeah, Bill is/was a scumbag but that was some good television.

I guess y'all can get back to your word fight.

Re: Cosby - 07/04/21 11:52 PM

Oh dear I upset the little fellow. Was it the tough guy with the wife and kids that did it?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Anyone remember the car buying scene with Sinbad? Yeah, Bill is/was a scumbag but that was some good television.

I guess y'all can get back to your word fight.

BC, That was a great scene. Ah, for the olden days of TV's yesteryears.

As far as the sparring, one of the contenders has never been wrong before so this may go on awhile.

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 02:25 AM

grin

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 03:38 AM

Isn't Cosby a good Conservative?

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 03:54 AM

biden said that since cosby is black, cosby belongs to the democrats.

Keith
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 06:48 AM

.......found out he was democrat and released from jail instantly!
grin

Re: Cosby - 07/05/21 11:23 AM

grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums