Home

Happy Deplorable's Day

Posted By: LLtrapper

Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 12:27 PM

Happy Fourth of July. A day to celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to include freedom of speech, freedom to serve God, freedom to own as many guns as you wish, freedom to be what ever you wish to become as long as you are willing to work for it.

Remember this holiday was about those that came here to be free from a tyrannic government. The tyranny followed them and we cut the head off the snake. Have a great day. Go say what you want, go to church, shoot some guns and eat a bunch of food. LLL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 12:39 PM

Well Said!!!
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 12:43 PM

Have a great 4th everyone.
Posted By: bandy

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 12:49 PM

A day bought and payed for by the blood of patriots.
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 01:02 PM

Wishing you guys a good one on this July 4th.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 01:08 PM

[Linked Image]

Enjoy our remaining freedoms!

Chris
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 01:49 PM

Happy Independence day to my American friends! I wish I could be having a beer with you guys and talking trapping...... I hope to make it over there some day to a convention!! smile
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 01:55 PM

God bless American
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
Happy Fourth of July. A day to celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to include freedom of speech, freedom to serve God, freedom to own as many guns as you wish, freedom to be what ever you wish to become as long as you are willing to work for it.

Remember this holiday was about those that came here to be free from a tyrannic government. The tyranny followed them and we cut the head off the snake. Have a great day. Go say what you want, go to church, shoot some guns and eat a bunch of food. LLL

And start hunting down the new Snake. Happy Birthday America !
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 03:50 PM

[Linked Image]

Chris
Posted By: Kelly

Re: Happy Deplorable's Day - 07/04/21 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

👍🙏🇺🇸🎂
© 2024 Trapperman Forums