Home

Fireworks!

Posted By: gcs

Fireworks! - 07/05/21 01:11 AM

As I sit here waiting to go to the airport to pick up my bride , theres a constant rumble of explosions for as far as one can hear, just a nonstop rumble of noise...Incredible,,, so much for a fireworks shortage...

If I had 1/10 of 1% of the money now going up in smoke I wouldn't have to go crabbing tomorrow...or maybe the rest of the summer....LOL

Update, It's been almost 2 hours, no letup... crazy
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 01:54 AM

Kids are goin crazy here. It's hard for me to let me do them all, I'd love to light them all myself, but it's time to pass the torch, literally and figuratively.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 02:13 AM

Small war around here.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 03:06 AM

Looks like a bunch of savages dancing around here.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 03:12 AM

there is as fog of smoke outside and the smell of burning powder , been steady for hours , from every direction
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 03:35 AM

They started around 4:30 this afternoon, none stop. There may be a shortage of fireworks; but, definitely no shortage of powder. Fiancee' noticed I flinched a time or two, asked if I was ok. Told her it was only fireworks, I was fine. Things have calmed down the last half hour, no more huge mortars going off around the neighbor hood; ,just fire crackers or maybe small arms fire; you can never tell in some of the local neighborhoods.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 03:45 AM

Went to town to my little brothers. I think people in our little town spent the GDP of Nigeria on fireworks. Fantastic
Posted By: adam m

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 04:28 AM

Apparently my neighborhood is going crazy. That's according to a couple neighbors. They said it's never like this usually it's here and there. It's been nonstop for over 3 hours now. I'm loving it
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 04:56 AM

Princess Lily (my standard poodle) is not enjoying the show.
My late neighbor Butch ( the 1st Cav vet) wasn't really crazy about it either.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Fireworks! - 07/05/21 05:12 AM

Don't get me wrong, I personally like a good explosion as much as the next guy, but they're easier to enjoy if none have ever landed near you.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums