Home

Cuomo at it again!

Posted By: Jim H

Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 02:03 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuomo-declares-ny-state-emergency-223033456.html

I wonder what SAFE ACT 2.0 will look like?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 02:09 AM

cuomo sucks.

these folks are very dangerous.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 02:14 AM

He’s a killer clown!
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 04:14 PM

How many deaths has he caused? he should be in jail.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 04:51 PM

Killer Clown without a conscience
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 04:52 PM

shootings happen largely in communities of color............now guns are being selective and racist!!!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 05:24 PM

Biden's meeting with Lori Lite-n-the-loafers and you can bet guns will get the blame.

She just spoke and is blaming neighboring states with lesser gun laws for the guns that are causing her problems.
I'd just love for the brain dead media to ask.....then why doesn't those neighboring states have the same problem???
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 06:33 PM

Killer King Cuomo should be in jail by now. I can't stand to hear him open his fat idiotic mouth anymore. What happened to the investigation about him killing our elderly and grabbing all the girls? Media won't cover it and the investigation has been swept under the rug. I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire
Posted By: Firemandivi

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 08:09 PM

I'm really becoming less of a fan on New York as the years go by. With Cuomo's new nuisance law I want to see people suing Ford and Coors for not doing enough to stop drunk driving. God forbid people be held responsible for their actions.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 08:28 PM

https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2021/S7196
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 09:06 PM

The city idiots elect the ignorant politicians. The country folks pay for it. The population of NYC controls the entire state.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 09:40 PM

A recent Sienna college poll, showed the majority of NY’ers do not want him to run for re-election. But my guess he will run ,and NY City will give him a landslide victory. So sad, NY State could be so much more without that mentally unstable egomaniac .
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
A recent Sienna college poll, showed the majority of NY’ers do not want him to run for re-election. But my guess he will run ,and NY City will give him a landslide victory. So sad, NY State could be so much more without that mentally unstable egomaniac .

It's been often said that there are more registered Democrats in the NYC / Long Island area, than there are registered Republicans in ALL of NY. Even if all the Republicans voted for someone else, we get out voted by the NYC area Democrats. The only way there can be real change, is for Down State NY to split away from the rest of the State.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 10:22 PM

With this recent move by King Cuomo, he is proving his SAFE Act has done nothing to stop crimes committed with guns.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/07/21 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Biden's meeting with Lori Lite-n-the-loafers and you can bet guns will get the blame.

She just spoke and is blaming neighboring states with lesser gun laws for the guns that are causing her problems.
I'd just love for the brain dead media to ask.....then why doesn't those neighboring states have the same problem???

She is a real piece of work I am sure they will be best of friends (enemies of freedom and democracy)
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/08/21 12:12 AM

so, let me get this straight...

the high murder rates in the cities is caused by cities being infiltrated with guns from the surrounding areas, where guns are MUCH more prevalent and the gun laws are "lax".

but the killing is only a crisis in the cities...

why aren't the surrounding areas (where all the guns are!) awash in blood????
Posted By: gcs

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/08/21 01:14 AM

I'm downstate and theirs no love for coumo here, More Trump signs , still.
However the citiots do control the elections, frustrating....
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Cuomo at it again! - 07/08/21 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
so, let me get this straight...

the high murder rates in the cities is caused by cities being infiltrated with guns from the surrounding areas, where guns are MUCH more prevalent and the gun laws are "lax".

but the killing is only a crisis in the cities...

why aren't the surrounding areas (where all the guns are!) awash in blood????

Stop making sense!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums