Home

Canadians are destroying churches.

Posted By: KeithC

Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 07:34 AM

Canadians have burnt and vandalized over 20 churches in the last 2 weeks at an ever faster rate.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/churches-burned-to-the-ground-in-canada-in-anti-church-hate-crime-wave

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last year I posted about the Canadian riots and all the religious statues the rioting Canadians desecrated. Christianity is having a rough time in Canada.

Keith
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 09:40 AM

Yes it is a very, very sad thing to see.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 11:14 AM

The natives are the main culprit
Posted By: run

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 11:44 AM

Thanks for sharing, Keith C.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bruiser1

They are in league with their father.
As it has been since loincloths were made from fig leafs.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Posco

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 12:44 PM

If that's the case, why?
Posted By: k9-hunter

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

If that's the case, why?

to bring you up to speed the catholic church ran residental schools i think from 1890 to 1970 well know at 6 of these schools they have found mass graves so far 1500 + bodies have been found and now looking into the other schools across the country avgerge age of these bodies is from 3-15

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by k9-hunter
Originally Posted by Posco

If that's the case, why?

to bring you up to speed the catholic church ran residental schools i think from 1890 to 1970 well know at 6 of these schools they have found mass graves so far 1500 + bodies have been found and now looking into the other schools across the country avgerge age of these bodies is from 3-15

That is hard to believe. Pedophile priests?

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:11 PM

from what i understand both the usa and canada are checking all schools grounds ,the canada ,british,united states and the catholic church are being asked by all to be accountable the united nations have even said that all four could be held accountable in trials

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:13 PM

Malnourishment and disease was the main reason but there was abuse from what I read
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:21 PM

the videos look like a lot of white Antifa types once again using one injustice to commit several more in the name of justice that is not justice.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:26 PM

yeah the first couple of churches where burned on native reservations
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:45 PM

Are they suggesting those children were murdered?
What are the native church goers saying?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Yes abused and murdered it’s been going on for a long time in the boarding schools just like the abuse elsewhere in the Country has been.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:50 PM

natives who are alive and attended these schools are saying kids would just go missing in the night the church is saying different the pope is saying he will not release any church records
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 01:59 PM

I seen a report on that awhile back with the unmarked graves but no certain proof that they were murdered. I guess if the natives are fine with that on their rez,..then so be it.
I remember when the black churches were burning here,.there was much outrage and so should be.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 02:13 PM

I seen a report on that awhile back with the unmarked graves but no certain proof that they were murdered. I guess if the natives are fine with that on their rez,..then so be it.
I remember when the black churches were burning here,.there was much outrage and so should be.

And other than a few local incidents they never did figure out just who was doing the burning.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 02:32 PM

The animals doing this aren't any different than the animal rioters we had in the US. It's no different, blaming the present for something their ancestors did a 100 years ago. This is an example of domestic terrorism.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by k9-hunter
from what i understand both the usa and canada are checking all schools grounds ,the canada ,british,united states and the catholic church are being asked by all to be accountable the united nations have even said that all four could be held accountable in trials

The UN are a bunch of idiots. Everyone is worried about the past but ignore issues that are happening to people today. And the reason is because their is no one alive to hold accountable from the past. The genocide, abortion and slavery going on at this moment is for the most part ignored. [Linked Image]

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 02:46 PM

well it isn't like the US foster care system hasn't lost 50K as "run-away" and has 61K as missing since 2000.

how do you just up and loose 111K in 20 years and no one is looking for them they are someplace also like the Canadian kids.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:37 PM

Malnourishment and disease was the main reason but there was abuse from what I read

Forced malnourishment yup. Read up.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:37 PM

Could be the church burning their own records.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:39 PM

to bring you up to speed the catholic church ran residental schools i think from 1890 to 1970 well know at 6 of these schools they have found mass graves so far 1500 + bodies have been found and now looking into the other schools across the country avgerge age of these bodies is from 3-15[/quote]

To bring you up to speed the last residential school closed in 1996.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
The animals doing this aren't any different than the animal rioters we had in the US. It's no different, blaming the present for something their ancestors did a 100 years ago. This is an example of domestic terrorism.

Very uninformed comment. The last school closed in 96. A lot of these old devils that did the abuse are still alive and nobody is making any move to hold them accountable for what they did. I’ll leave it at that. This is an issue close to my heart as I have numerous family members that went through the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that was residential school. If you don’t have anything intelligent to add to this conversation then please hold your tongue. Look at your own child or grandchild and imagine them being taken by force and never seeing them again. Then imagine years later finding out about what really went on and having your voices fall on deaf ears.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Yes abused and murdered it’s been going on for a long time in the boarding schools just like the abuse elsewhere in the Country has been.

BS right there.

These are graveyards with marked and unmarked graves.These graveyards have been known about for years,not recently discovered.because there were no markers the exact locations of the plots were unknown.
Some clergy are buried in the same graveyards with markers.
many people back in the day were buried with no markers or wooden markers that disintegrate over time.
Me and the wife searched for her fathers unmarked grave in Moose factory several years ago.The plot maps were lost in a church fire years ago.
This was not a residential school grave,her father died in a work accident when she was small.Her uncle pointed out where roughly he was laid to rest although the exact spot is unknown.

As was said,one school 2oo and some graves ran for 90 years with 500 students every year attending.This is a little more than 2 deaths per year at a time when a lot of people died from tuberculosis and polio etc.

There is no autopsy reports yet of how these people died-no proof whatsoever that any were murdered so far

people are jumping to conclusions or are politicising it to squeeze out more money from the government for reparations.

If any children were found to be murdered there should be investigations and repercussions.

Got to keep things in perspective and dont believe the spin.

On the other side-churches being burned by criminals are not something that is supported by christian native people at all.It is a result of some people politicizing the issue for gain.

Also-the policy of removing kids from their families just because they lived a subsistence lifestyle was wrong.It was done to mostly native people but also was done to white children in remote places where they lived a subsitence lifestyle like in Newfoundland on the east coast of Canada.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:50 PM

BOCO my statement was about US boarding schools not the Canada ones.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:54 PM

Boco we agree, people who wanted a reason to burn churches and push their hate agenda found a reason.

what is so sad is that people in the government who's job it is to call for proper investigations are staying silent or saying dumb things to fuel the folks burning the churches. because they know who votes them into office or need these useful idiots for some other agenda.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:55 PM

Dont get me wrong-no doubt at all there was abuse at some of these places.
Posted By: swift4me

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 03:57 PM

I wasn't going to start a thread on this, but have been curious about the reporting I've heard over here about the mass graves and disappearing kids in BC and Alberta.

Nothing would surprise me these days, but for this to hasve gone on so recently is amazing to me.

I hope we learn more, but probably won't... just like the Vatican laundering money, paying off the lawsuits and letting nuns die in poverty.

Pete

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Dont get me wrong-no doubt at all there was abuse at these places.

Agree on that we have a Catholic run boarding school here in town still it’s quite the place everything a kid would like some modern issues come up but are rare and yes the kids run away but not often, but are found.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:03 PM

Another factoid that you never hear about is that when the Native people signed Treatys with the government,one of the requirements of the government was to provide healthcare and education to native people free of charge among other things.
The residential school system was initiated as a cost effective way to administer education to people who were scattered far and wide in many cases,especially when wintering on traplines.The intent at the time was to prepare native people to assimilate into western culture and lifestyle.In the process they wound up supressing the native culture which was wrong in hindsight.
Hindsight is always 20-20.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:05 PM

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:08 PM

Its idiots like him on both sides that fuel the fire^^^

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:11 PM

Agree on that we have a Catholic run boarding school here in town still it’s quite the place everything a kid would like some modern issues come up but are rare and yes the kids run away but not often, but are found. [/quote]

To clarify it was not just Catholic here in Canada-Anglicans also.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:16 PM

Does people have to be Catholic to do terrible things. Was the Boy Scouts ran by the Catholic faith ?

We have hundreds of unmarked graves around here, sometimes if lucky there is one family marker. Typhoid and diphtheria were big killers here. My dad had a brother die in 1915. He only had a wooden marker, my dad only remembered the general area in the cemetery which is among many other sunken graves. When the box would rot away the ground would sink in. Dust to ashes.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:18 PM

People burning Gods House will burn themselves in the everlasting fires of H---
Posted By: hippie

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan McLeod

Very uninformed comment. The last school closed in 96. A lot of these old devils that did the abuse are still alive and nobody is making any move to hold them accountable for what they did. I’ll leave it at that. This is an issue close to my heart as I have numerous family members that went through the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that was residential school. If you don’t have anything intelligent to add to this conversation then please hold your tongue. Look at your own child or grandchild and imagine them being taken by force and never seeing them again. Then imagine years later finding out about what really went on and having your voices fall on deaf ears.

I've read stories like Ryan's before, so I'd say there's more to this than disease.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:28 PM

So, in your opinion the way to alleviate the problem is to burn down churches?

George Floyd was killed by a police officer, so BLM and Antifa burned businesses, vandalized buildings, even killed a few people. I guess in your opinion that was the right approach too, even the cop that killed him rightfully got a lengthy prison term and justice was served.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 04:42 PM

It all sounds pretty horrible but doesn't justify arson.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 05:05 PM

Could be the church burning their own records.

Anything’s possible I guess

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 05:10 PM

burning churches doesn't change what bad people did but it hurts a lot of others who probably didn't have anything to do with the abuse

if the people are alive to testify and the government won't hear their case then selectively disappearing the actual people might be justified.

it is really a failure of the government all around to hear the petitions of the people , to investigate cases , and to try those involved. while at the same time failing the people yet again by justifying and encouraging arson against other citizens property.

such a grand failure of government should be met with a grand exit of current elected officials this really should be clear for all to see , but these officials have implemented a mob rule and they encourage the arson of what they likely see as their political opponents while placating to the mob of arsonists and arsonist supporters to remain in power and then no justice is served

simplified

the government fails , blames their failure on their opponents. opponents property is burned as a way to de-platform any thing they might have said. by removing where they said it , their finances and tainting any message they had.
failed government fails bigger yet gains more power

it is always a power game and all just pawns being sacrificed for the power grab
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 05:32 PM

Just Saying .....(Clicky)

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 05:39 PM

Best way to avoid blame is to do nothing. Unless of course you get get blamed for doing nothing. If all the aborted were actually given a burial it would be a big grave yard !
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 05:42 PM

The Native villages in Alaska we had boarding schools and still do.

Keep in mind we had diphtheria and other nasty REAL pandemics where sometimes killed most if not all the adults in a village from the sickness. The few kids remaining were sent to boarding schools.

As in all schools and gathering places diseases spreads even faster, so many died there as well. Catholics bury their dead near the churches. People also bring their dead to be buried near the churches.

We have several graveyards in this village in the town. Not one headstone. All are wooden crosses that rot away in 50 years. So we have mass unmarked graves here now too.

I was in a village once and was walking on the beach and saw alot of human bones and burnt charred wood. It was a from a mass unmarked grave where they burnt the bodies.

I cant imagine the catholic missionary's turning into mass murderers while they are trying to teach love and kindness they know deep down they will rot in.....

I would bet this is just another political ploy to hate on the White Man just like they are doing in the US. to start a race war to destabilize the west. Divide Canadians just like they are doing here in the with the whites and blacks pushing racism.

The fact is all races benefited from European white culture. But now try to demonize it to unknowingly destroy it as pawns for a one world government. Trudeau is on board with that anyway.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:20 PM

Yukon Jeff has it right.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:41 PM

There is evil in this world and it takes on many forms.
From cults that pass themselves off as Christianity. To people dressed in black that burn down buildings. To politicians that allow it all to happen.

I wonder at what point our apathy towards all these evils will subside and good men will start doing the right thing again.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Keep in mind we had diphtheria and other nasty REAL pandemics where sometimes killed most if not all the adults in a village from the sickness. The few kids remaining were sent to boarding schools.

As in all schools and gathering places diseases spreads even faster, so many died there as well. Catholics bury their dead near the churches. People also bring their dead to be buried near the churches.

We have several graveyards in this village in the town. Not one headstone. All are wooden crosses that rot away in 50 years. So we have mass unmarked graves here now too.

I was in a village once and was walking on the beach and saw alot of human bones and burnt charred wood. It was a from a mass unmarked grave where they burnt the bodies.

I cant imagine the catholic missionary's turning into mass murderers while they are trying to teach love and kindness they know deep down they will rot in.....

I would bet this is just another political ploy to hate on the White Man just like they are doing in the US. to start a race war to destabilize the west. Divide Canadians just like they are doing here in the with the whites and blacks pushing racism.

The fact is all races benefited from European white culture. But now try to demonize it to unknowingly destroy it as pawns for a one world government. Trudeau is on board with that anyway.

You would figure with all of the granite up there some Canuck would have figured out that they can chisel a name in it by now for a grave marker. Even Fred Flintstone had a round rock for a tire. Then again, I guess I'm expecting a bit much from the average Canuck.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:54 PM

Another factoid that you never hear about is that when the Native people signed Treatys with the government,one of the requirements of the government was to provide healthcare and education to native people free of charge among other things.
The residential school system was initiated as a cost effective way to administer education to people who were scattered far and wide in many cases,especially when wintering on traplines.The intent at the time was to prepare native people to assimilate into western culture and lifestyle.In the process they wound up supressing the native culture which was wrong in hindsight.

They didn’t “wind” up doing anything. There’s a letter you can can find o line that outlines exactly what they intended to do. The intent was to suppress the culture. Find the letter.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:54 PM

No unmarked graves in the states-got it.
You are so great.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 06:59 PM

I have to get back to work so I’ll answer more of the uninformed comments later.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 07:03 PM

They didn’t “wind” up doing anything. There’s a letter you can can find o line that outlines exactly what they intended to do. The intent was to suppress the culture. Find the letter.

Supressing native culture was wrong in hindsight but in those days that is how people were assimilated into western culture.It was expected that people fit in to the dominant culture in those days.It was a byproduct of assimilation.
Today it is called multiculturalism-That was not a concept in those days-that is new.

Regardless,assimilation will always take place when a dominant culture replaces a more primitive one,only at a different pace.
You ought to know when you choose your skidoo over your dogteam.

Exactly like the inuit culture replaced the more primitive Dorsett culture 2000 years ago in your area.Unfortunately the Dorsett people are now extinct race because multiculturalism was unknown concept 2000 years ago.Forced assimilation was the way back then.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 07:23 PM

Yukon Jeff has it right.

X2

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 07:31 PM

Another thing to remember-what is considered abuse today was not considered abuse in the past.
Corporal punishment was the norm in all schools.I got the strap more than a few times in gradeschool,and so did a lot of other kids when they were "bad".
All part of a teachers job.And If the old man found out I would get it again.
It didnt do me no harm at all.

Lot of people today that could have benefitted from some judicial corporal punishment growing up obviously.

Now with that said real abuse needs to be prosecuted every time.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 08:18 PM

Very uninformed comment. The last school closed in 96. A lot of these old devils that did the abuse are still alive and nobody is making any move to hold them accountable for what they did. I’ll leave it at that. This is an issue close to my heart as I have numerous family members that went through the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that was residential school. If you don’t have anything intelligent to add to this conversation then please hold your tongue. Look at your own child or grandchild and imagine them being taken by force and never seeing them again. Then imagine years later finding out about what really went on and having your voices fall on deaf ears. [/quote]
So, in your opinion the way to alleviate the problem is to burn down churches?

George Floyd was killed by a police officer, so BLM and Antifa burned businesses, vandalized buildings, even killed a few people. I guess in your opinion that was the right approach too, even the cop that killed him rightfully got a lengthy prison term and justice was served.[/quote]

This has absolutely nothing to do with George Floyd or BLM etc. Can you go back, read my comments and highlight in bold where I said I condone any of this? Otherwise don’t contribute useless words to a discussion.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

You would figure with all of the granite up there some Canuck would have figured out that they can chisel a name in it by now for a grave marker. Even Fred Flintstone had a round rock for a tire. Then again, I guess I'm expecting a bit much from the average Canuck.

You don’t normally mark things that you don’t want to be found.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 08:28 PM

Another thing to remember-what is considered abuse today was not considered abuse in the past.
Corporal punishment was the norm in all schools.I got the strap more than a few times in gradeschool,and so did a lot of other kids when they were "bad".
All part of a teachers job.And If the old man found out I would get it again.
It didnt do me no harm at all.

Lot of people today that could have benefitted from some judicial corporal punishment growing up obviously.

Now with that said real abuse needs to be prosecuted every time.

The abuse was a lot worst than being strapped. Horrible things happened. So good for you that you got strapped a few times but that doesn’t even compare to what some of these young kids went through. I can go on about this in detail but I already feel like I’m talking for nothing. Most of you have your minds made up on issues long before the topic comes up despite having no real knowledge of what you’re yapping about.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 08:35 PM

Sit down with a residential school survivor and see if you still feel the same way. If you’re serious about not being able to imagine catholic missionaries doing this then something is wrong with you. It’s so common in the Catholic Church that there are jokes about it. It’s not new information that a lot of priests were perverts. Send me some of what you’re smoking….

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 08:37 PM

I see some commenters saying “I guess”, “I can’t imagine”, etc. I’ve heard stories with my own ears. Whether or not you want to believe things doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.
Posted By: slidewire

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 09:00 PM

watch this before commenting on indian schools https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/unrepentant-kevin-annett-canadas-genocide/
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:11 PM

I see some commenters saying “I guess”, “I can’t imagine”, etc. I’ve heard stories with my own ears. Whether or not you want to believe things doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.

Yup, very true Ryan.

There was a Catholic Indian school on the end of the lake I worked on as a kid in NW Ontario. I spent whole summers there working from 79 to mid 80s and then ended up buying a place on the lake. In the 40+ years I have been going to this area I have heard lots and lots of abuse stories. Also, very high native “suicide” rate on the RR tracks that divide Indian bay/school from rest of lake. They have even proved that some perverted priests would invite like minded other priests to these schools for abuse visits. I was catholic at the time and couldn’t believe that could happen but now know it was true so I understand the “I guess” and “I can’t imagine” shock at first. It’s just hard to believe this isn’t common knowledge by now.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:22 PM

When government doesn't do their job its hard to get too upset that pedophiles sanctuaries/properties get torched.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:27 PM

The real truth will never be known as you can see from the comments on here the issue has been highly politicized.
I have family that are devout catholics two uncles were christian brothers all their life and an aunt who was a nun.
They were fine upstanding people who never hurt anyone and helped many.
I take offense when someone paints all catholic clergy as perverts.

There are plenty of perverts to go around in the entire crossection of society.You cannot judge and blame people in the past when they are no longer around to defend themselves it is absolutely unfair.But kind of convenient when you are politicizing.

And you cannot judge politicians actions 100 years ago by todays standards it is absolutely inapplicable.

For the record I have a brother in law and some friends that were abused at an Indian residential school.Those abusers will burn in h--- for eternity alongside those burning the churches.

Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:35 PM

The rate of Sexual abuse in the Catholic church is still below the rate of abuse in Public schools. Not that we should look the other way or not investigate when it happens but the fact is it is rare.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:41 PM

You have no clue the amount of victims that are out there just the ones that they cannot deny the lions share has been covered up even more not reported.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:46 PM

Are the arsonists firing churches indiscriminately or are they targeting Roman Catholic churches?

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:48 PM

Religion is the new politics. I remember years ago all the seers said Gog and Magog was Russia and the mark on Gorbachev's head surely confirmed he was the antichrist. Now the prophets say it must be a group of people so get ready to pin the tail on the donkey (hopefully a talking one) .

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 10:55 PM

And just in case some think it only happened here and to Natives.
The hulk is now just a ruin but I remember walking by it when I went home to visit family.

[Linked Image]

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 11:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBVWxEzTtDo

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
The rate of Sexual abuse in the Catholic church is still below the rate of abuse in Public schools. Not that we should look the other way or not investigate when it happens but the fact is it is rare.

I've posted the statistics on here a few times. Catholic priests rape children significantly less than men do on average. Baptist ministers rape children significantly more then men do on average. Baptist ministers raped children at a higher percentage rate more than the clergy of all other reported US religions.

What the Catholics did, that may be unforgivable, is pass molester priests to other parishes after they were discovered. They should of locked them away forever.

Keith

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/08/21 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

I've posted the statistics on here a few times. Catholic priests rape children significantly less than men do on average. Baptist ministers rape children significantly more then men do on average. Baptist ministers raped children at a higher percentage rate more than the clergy of all other reported US religions.

What the Catholics did, that may be unforgivable, is pass molester priests to other parishes after they were discovered. They should of locked them away forever.

Keith

It's a sin-sick world we live in.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 12:21 AM

It is incredible how many are willing to look the other way just as the church organizations have done and still do. Government should be held accountable, I agree, but give the churches a pass for the conduct they allow and condone. Centuries of abuse and most never brought forth. Heck currently the Milwaukee diocese is refusing to turn over records for the current abuse cases in 5 dioceses. But that's ok.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 12:37 AM

Church ran orphanages here in the states were molesting and torturing kids too. Should be glad they are only burning buildings
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 12:53 AM

It's easier to rebuild a church than an innocent young life. I wonder if there is a relationship between the sexual abuse that occurs in Native Villages today and the boarding schools.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 04:33 AM

Sit down with a residential school survivor and see if you still feel the same way. If you’re serious about not being able to imagine catholic missionaries doing this then something is wrong with you. It’s so common in the Catholic Church that there are jokes about it. It’s not new information that a lot of priests were perverts. Send me some of what you’re smoking….

How about I sit down with my daughter who actually attended a boarding school instead. She was not killed and put into an unmarked grave. Imagine that. In fact she got a quality education she could not have gotten here in the village. She is now entering in her fourth year of college and will get a teaching degree. All of her other classmates who stayed in the village are still sitting there.

I never said the church member were all good people. You will find child abuse everywhere. Its sad but it don't mean boarding schools and missions were all mass murdering children. Where is the forensic evidence ? Did you get that news from the CNN News panel ? I dont watch the fake news at all so show me the evidence to back up the claims or I will stick to my statement about the wooden crosses rotted away or not marked at all because of a pandemic at the time. You can keep watching CNN and have another shot it will all make sense then.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 04:43 AM

Well for one I don’t drink so toss that stereotype out the window. Why would I watch cnn for a mostly Canadian issue when they can’t even get US news right? I get my information from community and family members who lived through it. Go smoke another toke.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by white dog

It's easier to rebuild a church than an innocent young life. I wonder if there is a relationship between the sexual abuse that occurs in Native Villages today and the boarding schools.

It has been proven that people who are abused as children are more likely to be abusive as adults. If children were abused in boarding schools you would expect that would make them more likely to be abusive, as adults, in their village.

I think the main problem in the Native Villages is lack of hope stemming from a belief that the residents are near powerless to improve their own lives. It's the same problem in poor black and Hispanic neighborhoods in the US. People need to feel pride in themselves, know that they matter and have hope that what they do matters to themselves and others. Welfare and other handouts destroy the recipient mentally.

Keith

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 06:14 AM

Well for one I don’t drink so toss that stereotype out the window. Why would I watch cnn for a mostly Canadian issue when they can’t even get US news right? I get my information from community and family members who lived through it. Go smoke another toke.

So evidence other than here say ? You had family that lived through a mass killing ? No one reported it until now ? no evidence of it ? I don't buy it. Drink the Kool aid then.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 06:36 AM

So evidence other than here say ? You had family that lived through a mass killing ? No one reported it until now ? no evidence of it ? I don't buy it. Drink the Kool aid then.

I had family live through and witness the abuse that happened. People reported it over and over but nothing was done about it. Nobody GAF if you buy it or not. It happened and that’s that.

I should point out that YJ’s attitude toward it is the exact attitude towards this issue that survivors have to put up with. Thank you Jeff for saying more with your post than I could’ve trying to explain it.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 06:47 AM

Your confusing abuse with mass killings and unmarked graves. Not the same thing. They had abuse here too as they do everywhere. I am not denying that.

Your merging the two without evidence to back it up.

I bet its the George Soros funded ANTFA burning the churches there now. The Chinese owned media that brings it up now. They want to destroy the US from both directions and take out Canada at the same time.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 06:59 AM

Go back, read through my comments and highlight in bold letters where I mentioned anything about mass killings. I’ll wait.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 07:09 AM

Oh... Ok your burning your churches down because of the abuse that took place years ago. I see. My bad. I thought there was some mass killings or something.

Have at it.

I went through eight years at a private Catholic school. I have been drug to the principles office by my hair. Yes they were cruel. but I needed a kick in the ars as well. I dont consider myself a victim.

I do know there are real victims. But burning the Churches is political now I bet.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 07:44 AM

Here’s what I’m saying. I knew this thread was coming sooner or later and I knew how comments would go. I opened it this morning and seen ignorant comments right away. I tried shedding some light on the situation but as it often goes on here there are people who don’t know what they’re talking about thinking they’re some sort of authority on what happened. Whoever is burning those churches has their reasons. I haven’t burned any and I don’t condone the burnings either. The frustration that many survivors face comes from people like you who can discredit the abuse and murders that took place. Think whatever you want but it happened. Something like this can’t just be swept under a rug and forgotten about. You can take your own limited experience and knowledge and draw your own conclusions though. Can’t stop you or anyone from thinking what you want to believe. The truth will come out sooner or later. Your comment about abuse happening all over doesn’t make it right. One child killed or buggered is one too many. And yea I’ll agree your right about not being a victim. Getting dragged to the office by your hair is F all. Do some research. Read victim statements if you think you have the stomach for it. Be happy all you got was a KICK in the ars. I’m going to leave it at that. If you have any shred of compassion to the plights of others then respectfully leave it at that as well. If you feel the need to get the last word then by all means knock yourself out.
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 01:33 PM

Ryan McLeod, No doubt abuse took place and you are right one is to many...let's see how things will be handled...

Unless somone has lived through it, it may be difficult for most to understand the harm that was caused, I get this. However, this entire situation (abuse of children and burning of churches) is now under the microscope and it is not going away soon. If children were murdered we can only hope matters will be investigated... as Canadians that is the only thing we can hope for.

Unfortunately, it will take several years to get answers and there is a lot that will never be disclosed to the public. That is the reality with any criminal investigations. Will this bring closure to our First Nations people? possibly not...but what else can be done?

It is a very sensitive topic of discussion...many are listening and pushing for changes.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 01:52 PM

Thanks Ryan.

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 03:16 PM

[quote=yukonjeff]Oh... Ok your burning your churches down because of the abuse that took place years ago. I see. My bad. I thought there was some mass killings or something.

Have at it.

I went through eight years at a private Catholic school. I have been drug to the principles office by my hair. Yes they were cruel. but I needed a kick in the ars as well. I dont consider myself a victim.

I do know there are real victims. But burning the Churches is political now I bet. [/quote

No one is diputing the fact that abuse took place at some residential schools.

The whole thing is politicized to the Nth degree.it is obvious since there have been many groups of people who went through residential schools and suffered abuse there,and not only in Canada .But only one group is fanning the flames for political gain.No others.

Unmarked graves at graveyards 100 years old with a couple burials a year being claimed as mass murders with absolutely no proof,all for political leverage.
As usual some actors jump to the conclusions that will advance their political agenda.They think creating division and animosity over what happened in the past will somehow change anything.If anything it will create widespread animosity on the other side.

Myself,I will wait for autopsy reports.But there is no evidence so far of any mass murders that have been inferred-that is ludicrous.

For the record those who went thru the abuse at residential schools here have already been compensated thru the courts.

Of course as usual it is never enough.

People need to take a deep breath and wait for the investigations and if any people were actually proven murdered,let the legal system apply in full force.

Other than that I have no use for anyone trying to destroy Canada-the greatest country on earth.I dont like separatists.
The Chinese have already picked up on the BS and are using it to try to destroy Canada.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 03:29 PM

Read where the Pope is sitting up a meeting to come and talk with natives about what happened.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Read where the Pope is sitting up a meeting to come and talk with natives about what happened.

All talk

Not giving up archival records though!

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 07:07 PM

Here in Alaska all the people that came forward from the abuse were monetarily compensated by the Church.

Boco says they were compensated in Canada as well. So now its just being used to divide the country in Canada's version of the woke me too movement. Just like they are doing here with BLM and ANTFA tearing down the statues. I bet a million loonies its the same well funded groups burning the Churches there. I would bet its China and George Soros who own the media, fanning the hate like they are doing here with the Asian hate crimes that they desperately want it to be white supremacist, but turns out the ones beating the Asians on video are always Black supremacist.

They are trying to destroy religion and western civilization with the help of the use full idiots in both countries.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/09/21 07:16 PM

An interesting article from a former BC chief.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7996606/cranbrook-residential-school-graves-chief/

Re: Canadians are destroying churches. - 07/28/21 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Hutchy

Yep. Here's more. https://www.dailywire.com/news/opinion-canadas-churches-are-burning-wheres-the-media
© 2024 Trapperman Forums