Home

Energy Alert

Posted By: YamaCat

Energy Alert - 07/11/21 12:56 AM

We just received an alert from our electric company asking us to kick up our thermostats to 78 or 80 between 6 and 9 tonight and tomorrow night. What made me chuckle is that they’re also asking electric car owners not to “charge” during this time frame. Sure would nice to have those big Coal Fired plants back on line.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:27 AM

That or nuclear.
Posted By: run

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:31 AM

Go coal.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:32 AM

Shut them coal plants down , wind is where it's at.
I bet for every plant we shut down china builts 2 more laugh

Always remember Joe's got our back right
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by YamaCat
We just received an alert from our electric company asking us to kick up our thermostats to 78 or 80 between 6 and 9 tonight and tomorrow night. What made me chuckle is that they’re also asking electric car owners not to “charge” during this time frame. Sure would nice to have those big Coal Fired plants back on line.

I wonder if those electric vehicle owners can get an excuse for work since they won't be making it in with a partial charge.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:44 AM

If bonneville power would quit selling all of our power to the cali idiots -- we would have plenty. They warned of outages and brown outs during our last little heat wave. Once again the cities are transferring their problems to everyone else. Kinda like the wastwater issues - One little shower and portland dumps into the willamette or the columbia. No problem -- no fines or resolution. Local dairy dumps a couple hundred gals into the local ditch during one of our many rain events - huge fines. And how about my local dump -- they started taking portland and hilsboro waste -- now they are full and shut down. Guess who gets to pay to have my garbage hauled much farther. Cities are the problem --- wall them off and starve them out (shouldn't take more than a couple weeks) --- cities consume-- and produce very little other than problems. everyone says that you "need" the cities -- I beg to differ.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 01:47 AM

Yep
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 02:50 AM

Same here in Kansas. Keep what’s ours. Rolling blackouts are for Libtards only
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Energy Alert - 07/11/21 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Same here in Kansas. Keep what’s ours. Rolling blackouts are for Libtards only

For now! We'll see how the next gov race goes! Kelley wants to put us right with all the other woke!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums