Home

I am going to be rich

Posted By: Scuba1

I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 04:19 AM

I was cleaning a couple of paintbrushes today and got the thinner out of them on a bit of old ply wood that ended up looking all speckled with different paint colors. It looked very close to what Biden junior is selling as art. So if I sell that bit of paint stained ( read artwork ) for half of what that nitwit wants and tip over a couple of paint pots in the name of art. A guy could make a killing. Who cares about fur prices when all the russians and chinese dignitaries want is some painted crap. And they seem to pay pretty good money for that stuff these days.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 04:38 AM

You’re a natural, Michael …. wink
Posted By: cmcf

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 04:54 AM

The trick is to charge 2x—-3x . The prestige is not in how much you saved but how much you spent.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 05:14 AM

Wouldn't cut off the ear quite yet though.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Drifter

If standing close to the "art" it will just add some flair to it.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 11:04 AM

Too bad your dad isn't the president
and too bad you aren't the primary breadwinner for the family and you make a living selling access to your dad
and too bad you aren't being watched like a hawk now because everyone knows the business you're in

Because you could probably find some art lovers in foreign countries willing to spend a few hundred thousand dollars on your crappy artwork
as long as it was just a cover to sell access to your dad.

You'd be rich.
Posted By: cotton

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
Too bad your dad isn't the president
and too bad you aren't the primary breadwinner for the family and you make a living selling access to your dad
and too bad you aren't being watched like a hawk now because everyone knows the business you're in

Because you could probably find some art lovers in foreign countries willing to spend a few hundred thousand dollars on your crappy artwork
as long as it was just a cover to sell access to your dad.

You'd be rich.

BUZZ KILLER
Posted By: white marlin

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 12:39 PM

Michael Biden...has a nice ring to it!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by Drifter

If standing close to the "art" it will just add some flair to it.

B splatter "art" sells well LOL!
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 12:45 PM

You might as well dip the end of your dogs tail in paint and let him give it a shot. And advertise as such and get in on some of that PETA market. Make sure he gets breaks and observe all doggy labor laws though or your fan base might attack you !
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 01:01 PM

Next thing your gonna be president of a Ukrainian Oil Co to the tune of $50M every year with all that talent.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Next thing your gonna be president of a Ukrainian Oil Co to the tune of $50M every year with all that talent.

I could do that job, as I have no idea about oil, just like the other guy
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 04:39 PM

Im sure you know as much as he does about it.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: I am going to be rich - 07/11/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by Leftlane

I could do that job, as I have no idea about oil, just like the other guy

unlike that other guy I figure you would probably spend at least a little time learning about it , probably show them fellas how to rebuild a pump rather than buying a new one so that you could make 52 million a year on the savings
© 2024 Trapperman Forums