Home

The bucks got close

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

The bucks got close - 07/11/21 10:32 PM

but no cigar.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: The bucks got close - 07/11/21 10:47 PM

Thought you would show 10 pointer . Bucks? who tampa bay won , ???
Posted By: Badger23

Re: The bucks got close - 07/11/21 11:52 PM

I take it you're talking about the NBA finals? How disinterested I am I didn't even know they were going on or that the Bucks were in it. I lost interest in pro sports for the most part when they whined about race, everyone jumped on the BLM wagon and how tough they have it while making millions of dollars for playing a game. If it wasn't for the opportunity that they have because they;re in the US several of them wouig probably be known as that tall drug dealer on the street corner of their crap hole city like Akron, Ohio.
Posted By: AJE

Re: The bucks got close - 07/17/21 05:11 AM

Wed's game was great. The Suns are nervous, and for good reason.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The bucks got close - 07/17/21 11:46 AM

Is it just me, or does it seem like the NBA finals goes on for about six months?

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 05:10 AM

Their closer now. Dang that was a great game! I went to a party & we watched the game outdoors on a 168" tv screen. This is an epic run by Milwaukee. "The Deer District looked crazy," as my nephew said, after ABC showed the excitement in Milwaukee. The Brewers are cruising in 1st place, but the Bucks hype in Wi is unlike anything I've seen. This is great. Do you think the Bucks will finish this in 6 games Sprung & Rusty?

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 11:40 AM

Did you wear your BLM t shirt ? Did you ask for forgiveness for being racist against all those oppressed black people making 4-28 million a year for PLAYING a game ?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Did you wear your BLM t shirt ? Did you ask for forgiveness for being racist against all those oppressed black people making 4-28 million a year for PLAYING a game ?

Hey, back up. Don’t you know that “White silence, is violence”?

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by AJE
Their closer now. Dang that was a great game! I went to a party & we watched the game outdoors on a 168" tv screen. This is an epic run by Milwaukee. "The Deer District looked crazy," as my nephew said, after ABC showed the excitement in Milwaukee. The Brewers are cruising in 1st place, but the Bucks hype in Wi is unlike anything I've seen. This is great. Do you think the Bucks will finish this in 6 games Sprung & Rusty?

They just might.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 12:32 PM

As long as we support the entities that push BLM and other stupid orgs. we will get more of the same. Telling yourself they don't know your are watching is a weak excuse and not true.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 12:56 PM

Aren't you one of those that get your checks in the mail from an agency?

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by AJE

They just might.

I just might drive down to MKE Tuesday just in case they win. I'm not even a basketball fan but am I homer WI fan and am excited they might win a championship.

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Aren't you one of those that get your checks in the mail from an agency?

LOL your funny ! No my check doesn't come in the mail. Any and all money I get I worked my arse off for. It's called R E T I R E M E N T! You may want to google it .18 years in a foundery making aluminum wheels 12 hours a day. Then 20 years in a sewer plant where I broke my back carrying a 76 lb electric motor. Only reason I'm not still working 2 jobs right now. But keep supporting the whiny cry baby millionaires. Several won't show an ounce of support for the country that makes it possible for them to make millions doing what most call a "game" If America is so bad why don't more of them go to Europe and bounce a ball? Reason M O N E Y is 1/10 of what they earn here in this racist country !!!

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

I just might drive down to MKE Tuesday just in case they win. I'm not even a basketball fan but am I homer WI fan and am excited they might win a championship.

I thought about it, but I'm going to stay in town and watch it on the big screen. Bucks fever right now in Wi is huge.

Posted By: bblwi

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 04:01 PM

Son, daughter-in-law, daughter and SIL and grand kids were down at the Deer Park last night.

Bryce

Re: The bucks got close - 07/18/21 06:25 PM

This is so great even my dad is watching, and he hasn't watched a NBA game in at least 20 years. Some folks don't realize how long Bucks fans have waited for this moment. I just hope everyone in Milwaukee remains peaceful if the Bucks pull it off.

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 05:33 AM

Dang that was awesome. 50 years since our beloved Bucks have won the NBA Finals. I watched it with 16 relatives Tuesday night.
I think over 65k showed up at the Deer District.
Great team effort. Bucks in 6! That was another intense game tonight.
Normally Aaron Rodgers would be courtside, but it's hard to believe he was too stuck up to show up tonight. Maybe he's no longer part owner of the Bucks.
Well deserved time to celebrate for life long Bucks fans! smile
It's a great time to be a Milwaukee fan (Brewers are in 1st).
Posted By: Vinke

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 05:48 AM

What is the NBA ?
Is this a Canadian state?

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by AJE
Dang that was awesome. 50 years since our beloved Bucks have won the NBA Finals. I watched it with 16 relatives Tuesday night.
Great team effort. Bucks in 6! That was another intense game tonight.
Normally Aaron Rodgers would be courtside, but it's hard to believe he was too stuck up to show up tonight. Maybe he's no longer part owner of the Bucks.

Lol, you bring up A-Rod. To funny. I can't believe they won it all. This is great for Milwaukee and WI!

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 09:23 AM

Go Bucks and Go Wisconsin!

I have a number of friends in the MFD and one on the boat brigade. Nothing but good things Im hearing even with people jumping in the river.

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by AJE

Lol, you bring up A-Rod. To funny. I can't believe they won it all. This is great for Milwaukee and WI!

Can you imagine hunting the rut and get back in at night to possibly watch the Crew in the World Series?
Posted By: bblwi

Re: The bucks got close - 07/21/21 02:29 PM

Great victory for the Bucks. I have not watched pro BB much for years. Wow the physical contact is amazing. More contact then football with no helmets or pads. Good to hear that 65K in the Deer Park celebrated but no arrests or damage. The city brought in 150 NG troops and it shows that planning ahead works. People can celebrate without being destructive, a good lesson for all of us to learn.
Yes it would be great to have the Brewers go deep in the playoffs this year. Our three main starters are holding us up, hope they can continue to pitch well. We are getting more timely hitting and nice to see a team with not one all-star position player voted in on the top, shows that if teams play together and stay within their capabilities things can work out very well.

Bryce

Re: The bucks got close - 07/22/21 12:19 AM

Anyone going to the parade/ceremony tomorrow?
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: The bucks got close - 07/22/21 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Vinke
What is the NBA ?
Is this a Canadian state?

laugh
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: The bucks got close - 07/22/21 01:58 AM

I thought I seen something where 3 got shot at the celebration...
Don't watch none of'em...

Re: The bucks got close - 07/22/21 02:48 AM

There were a couple shootings. I don't think they were in the Deer District, but the news made it sound like it was nearby fans involved. A couple shootings in Milwaukee probably isn't overly unusual

Re: The bucks got close - 05/15/22 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
I thought I seen something where 3 got shot at the celebration...
Don't watch none of'em...

That was nothing compared to the shootings after Fri nights Bucks game. There is now a curfew right now in Milwaukee, & the Deer District events for today is cancelled.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: The bucks got close - 05/15/22 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by AJE
the Bucks hype in Wi is unlike anything I've seen.

I have never heard anyone say anything about the NBA much less the Bucks in WI. Only place I've ever heard about the Bucks is on the radio occasionally.

You must be one of the dozen or so outside of Milwaukee that follow them.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The bucks got close - 05/15/22 04:00 PM

[Linked Image]

The Bucks Stop Here…I’ll watch the 2nd half of a game 7
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The bucks got close - 05/15/22 10:08 PM

See yah !!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums