Home

Black Rifle Coffee done did it again

Posted By: warrior

Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 06:47 AM

This time they called their customers a bunch of racists.

I'm beginning to think BRCC is a bunch of idiots.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 06:55 AM

Got a reference for context?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 06:57 AM

I'd imagine that small set of their customer base is a lot bigger than they think.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 06:57 AM

Or used to be

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Gave an interview to the NY Times and went into a profanity filled rant saying that he wished he could excise and remove those customers of his that were racist without specifying which ones. Left the impression that he thinks alot of them must be.

Evidently BRCC got wind the Times was planning to do a hit piece on the company. BRCC being their own worst enemy decided to nip it in the bud by agreeing to a sit down interview and immediately shoved a combat boot shod foot ankle deep upon opening their mouth.

My personal take is either they are the most calculating anti 2A bunch by playing the idiot or they are actual idiots.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 07:15 AM

Either way I don't want them in my foxhole.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 07:23 AM

https://thepostmillennial.com/black...bizarre-nyt-interview?utm_campaign=64469
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by Pike River

Gave an interview to the NY Times and went into a profanity filled rant saying that he wished he could excise and remove those customers of his that were racist without specifying which ones. Left the impression that he thinks alot of them must be.

Evidently BRCC got wind the Times was planning to do a hit piece on the company. BRCC being their own worst enemy decided to nip it in the bud by agreeing to a sit down interview and immediately shoved a combat boot shod foot ankle deep upon opening their mouth.

My personal take is either they are the most calculating anti 2A bunch by playing the idiot or they are actual idiots.

Seems harmless. I don't know any company that would say they want a racist customer base. Seems like a smart move in their part out maneuvering the NYT
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 08:09 AM

"I hate racist, Proud-Boyish people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my ******* customer database and pay them to get the **** out."

I think this is what people are having a problem with. If they would have left the proud boy part out they wouldn't be having this problem.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 09:20 AM

Lot of that stems from the Kyle Rittenhouse incident. They pull e ads off Elijah Shafer's shoe then the rest of the TheBlaze shows. IIRC they hadn't been sponsors there for that long. Couldn't of been there for more than 6 months. Crowders Saving Private Ryan parody ad for BRCC was great.

I order American Pride Roasters out of Iowa now. Was close to getting them to come to Spencer for the NTA but the owner told me yesterday they were swamped.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
"I hate racist, Proud-Boyish and blm people. Like, I’ll pay them to leave my customer base. I would gladly chop all of those people out of my ******* customer database and pay them to get the **** out."

I think this is what people are having a problem with. If they would have left the proud boy part out they wouldn't be having this problem.

This would have been much better for them.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 11:59 AM

not a fan of them or their coffee
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 12:54 PM

Dont know much about them but alot of" sentence only" reporting, you know like stuff taken out of context. If You could actually see the whole interveiw it may be different. I am as conservative as anyone yet I dont hold with some far right groups.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 12:57 PM

Plotting against tyranny is as conservative as I get.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 01:11 PM

A company would do better to just do their business rather then get into their customers business and choices good or bad.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 01:14 PM

Correct Law Dog

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
A company would do better to just do their business rather then get into their customers business and choices good or bad.

Wouldn’t that be refreshing.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Dont know much about them but alot of" sentence only" reporting, you know like stuff taken out of context. If You could actually see the whole interveiw it may be different. I am as conservative as anyone yet I dont hold with some far right groups.

I'd wager most of those so called far right groups are actually leftist
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 03:27 PM

if you're going to call yourself, "Black Rifle Coffee", have the balls to ignore the New York Times.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 03:31 PM

For the record, the proud boys like them or not is anything but racist.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 03:32 PM

Anyone who makes the claim that they are do nothing but expose their intellectual laziness of repeating the narrative.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 04:05 PM

I better do a background check on everything I use/eat/drink in case its not in lockstep with a narrow political parameter.LOL.Who cares if it tastes like shite as long as its politically correct,LOL.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 04:10 PM

The only thing I liked about BRC was their commercials. Their coffee is a small step above Starbucks. Both intentionally over roast for a longer shelf life. Coffee beans or ground coffee should not smell like bad seafood.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
I better do a background check on everything I use/eat/drink in case its not in lockstep with a narrow political parameter.LOL.Who cares if it tastes like shite as long as its politically correct,LOL.

Actually it would behoove you to triple check almost everything these days the heck with political views.

And, yes, I will not knowingly support any entity that works against my own self interest. Just common sense.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 04:33 PM

And, yes, I will not knowingly support any entity that works against my own self interest. Just common sense.

I would put aside my own interest for the interest of America.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 04:59 PM

Spoon feed from the NYT like they never mislead people. LOL

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I would put aside my own interest for the interest of America.

My interests is America as my ideals are summed up in the Bill of Rights.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:09 PM

The left and media's portrayal of a group with a black CEO, mostly black management and members of many races, as a white supremacist group is laughable.

Keith
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:30 PM

Profit above principle. Why would they be any different?

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

The left and media's portrayal of a group with a black CEO, mostly black management and members of many races, as a white supremacist group is laughable.

Keith

They are probably just "tokens".

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:34 PM

They are just "tokens".

So you know this group, investigated, possibly even spoken to their leadership?

Besides token is racist.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 05:44 PM

They are just "tokens".

So you know this group, investigated, possibly even spoken to their leadership?

Besides token is racist.

Yea,I'm an expert just like you and everybody else on here.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 06:21 PM

Did you ever notice that the profanity always come from those on the left? As a boy, I was taught that people who use profanity are usually people with a low level of intelligence. I guess it still holds true today.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 07:56 PM

Keith

They could not find a real group to demonize and put on TV to fit their narratives so they picked the Proud Boys as their poster children it seems they could not find a real White Supremacy group to latch onto. Many of the PB group is not even White how stupid is that but the sheep buy into it.

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 08:43 PM

Keith

They get away with it because most people even those politically active on the right barely know who they are.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Black Rifle Coffee done did it again - 07/20/21 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
The only thing I liked about BRC was their commercials. Their coffee is a small step above Starbucks. Both intentionally over roast for a longer shelf life. Coffee beans or ground coffee should not smell like bad seafood.

yep, what coffee do you like?

Wife and I like PEETS coffee.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums