Home

Please pray for rand paul

Posted By: foxkidd44

Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 03:42 PM

Please pray for his safety,,,, I have a feeling he’s in trouble. I tried to rewrite this so as to not violate Paul’s covid19 rules
Posted By: warrior

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 04:30 PM

He's definitely trying to open a cans of worms alot of powerful people don't want opened.

Let me be the first to say, Rand Paul didn't kill himself. I hope and pray that is only in jest.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 04:37 PM

Yes he had the medical troll quivering with anger. How dare him question the king of med
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 04:38 PM

I’ve talked with Sen. Paul several times. He’s a good guy and what we need up there.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 04:51 PM

In this case I wish more people would listen to him.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 04:52 PM

JMO, but Fauci and the rest of his crew should face trial for crimes against humanity. They knowingly violated US law and created a lethal virus that has killed thousands.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:05 PM

You know what the Dems moto is
Die with the lie

Falseee and jocovid witlesses are the new religion
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:06 PM

Somebody pm me a link.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:19 PM

Rand Paul is right IMO. It doesn't matter what the money sent to the Wuhan lab was designated for, if the lab was working on GoF, we funded GoF because money is fungible. GoF research is prohibitted in the US but by sending funds to a foreign lab doing the research we are funding the research. Even if we say "This money is for heating, air conditioning, and janitorial services" it just frees up other money to be used for research and the effect is the same as funding the GoF research directly. Fauci is a competent administrator so he knows this but is standing behind a facade of lies.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Somebody pm me a link.

link sent
Posted By: jk

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:28 PM

I've liked him for a long long time.......jk

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:29 PM

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:29 PM

Rand Paul is calling for a criminal investigation of Fauci.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:32 PM

Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Serious question...Who would do the investigation? The WHO, FBI, CIA, Justice Dept.? I do not think there is a credible investigating body left in this country personally. LLL
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

Serious question...Who would do the investigation? The WHO, FBI, CIA, Justice Dept.? I do not think there is a credible investigating body left in this country personally. LLL

X2
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 06:27 PM

x3
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 06:39 PM

JMO, but Fauci and the rest of his crew should face trial for crimes against humanity. They knowingly violated US law and created a lethal virus that has killed thousands.

MILLIONS not thousands.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 06:42 PM

Wasn't it Rand Paul's neighbor that almost killed him once?

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

Yup, and BLM and antifa tried to do him him right outside the White House following the election. Wasn't he on the basketball court when that Bernie bro tried assassinating members of congress when Scalise was shot?

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 07:00 PM

Good question. Is it even possible at this late date for Trump or a Trumplike person to come in after 2024 and clean house? One would think the executive power would have the authority to fire almost anyone and everyone in the executive branch then hire whoever he or she wanted to come in and do the investigation.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 07:12 PM

Yup, and BLM and antifa tried to do him him right outside the White House following the election. Wasn't he on the basketball court when that Bernie bro tried assassinating members of congress when Scalise was shot?

Yeh, and the msm pretty much ignored it. Shows how violent the left is and how they constantly get away with terroristic acts. Talk about a double standard! mad
Posted By: gregh

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 09:47 PM

Fauci will have a medical condition or accident before long that takes him out. It will not be Rand Paul that leaves this world it will be the one with all the information on everyone.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 09:52 PM

Rand’s neighbor was a liberal nut.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 10:02 PM

Believe was on a baseball diamond.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 10:09 PM

You're probably right.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 10:17 PM

Fauci has no authority over him. His staff are probably hand picked so sure they will lie for him. How do you get rid of parasites like these. He can lie at will and knows that he has no threat losing his job. No one will investigate or bring charges!

I have great concern for Rand Paul because he is exposing the most dark part of our government, prayers for Rand... but first of all THANK YOU RAND FOR EXPOSING FAUCI PUBLICLY!!!!
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 10:44 PM

Yep one of the few to fight for us . good for us.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 11:08 PM

As long as he didn't get into it with Hillary, he's OK!
Posted By: adam m

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Fauci has no authority over him. His staff are probably hand picked so sure they will lie for him. How do you get rid of parasites like these. He can lie at will and knows that he has no threat losing his job. No one will investigate or bring charges!

I have great concern for Rand Paul because he is exposing the most dark part of our government, prayers for Rand... but first of all THANK YOU RAND FOR EXPOSING FAUCI PUBLICLY!!!!

X2 they can lie sthil they want. However, the emails are the nail in the coffin for them. They'll investigate for show I doubt charges will be brought just like the other investigations with other elites
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/21/21 11:36 PM

DOJ will be who is in charge.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 12:14 AM

X4

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 12:15 AM

Hindsight of course is 20/20 but I saw through Fauci pretty quickly last year. I’ve had to deal with career govt. employees and he’s the same mettle just higher up.I DID NOT know he was so closely involved with the lab and coverup. My state rep got in trouble today for re tweeting the picture of Jim Jones and Fauci together.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 12:45 AM

You mean this one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 12:50 AM

"We investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong"

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 02:45 AM

Usually my senator Ted Cruz is my fav man in DC but today is definitely Rand Paul's day. We are lucky to have him.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 04:44 AM

^^^^This^^^^
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 05:08 AM

Last year when this all started I was on this forum and people were calling me a tin foil hat because at the time I said the US government was helping fund the Wuhan lab and that the government was involved. This spring I sent an email to Linsey Graham and I stated that the NIH was behind this and covering it up. Several weeks when by and the NIH were called before congress to explain themselves. Thank you to Ran Paul for not giving up the ship. I hope they all get what they deserve.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 12:12 PM

That should be the democrat theme tune played before anyone of them speaks in public.

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/22/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
That should be the democrat theme tune played before anyone of them speaks in public.

Don't encourage them we already have a black national anthem what will be next?

Re: Please pray for rand paul - 07/23/21 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Fauxi will NEVER be perp walked. Imagine what would happen to vaccination rates. If you think they are low now, it will come to a halt if that were to happen.

Chocolate ice cream Joe won't allow that.

Dog and pony show is all we are watching. Just imagine the circus song playing while Fauxi speaks. It will help keep things in perspective.

excellent point!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums