Home

Business Name?

Posted By: SGT. C

Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:01 AM

Looking to start a third business offering garage, shed , workshop and home cleanouts/ property junk removal. Every time you pass a garage, it's crammed full of stuff. Thinking there might be a need. I already know there are businesses out there providing this. But, I figure there is enough of the pie left.
Also, could offer a small handyman service such as organizing, repairing walls, painting, pressure cleaning, coating garage flooring(nothing too fancy).

So, what are some good catchy names????? How about Sarge's no non-sense junk removal, Or high and tight Garage Junk removal. or Git -R- Done Junk removal. Or just plain Garage and Junk removal?

Thanks, Sarge
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:14 AM

Sergeant Junk-B-Gone
Sarge's Point & Haul
Away With It
Salute Your Trash Away
Salute Your Trash Goodbye
Sergeant Space Maker
Sergeant Cleanout
Sergeant Crap Away

Keith
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:18 AM

"Stay away while I make your home livable "

grin
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:22 AM

Godzilla Life Haxks
Posted By: SJA

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:25 AM

Interesting names, but it's spelled "Sergeant" :-)

Sarge's Midlands Movers?
Posted By: Bob

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:30 AM

Sarges Shop Savers
Posted By: warrior

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:32 AM

Biden B Gone

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Biden B Gone

Above and beyond the call of duty. Don't think the landfill will accept. Something about contamination. Sarge

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 01:40 AM

Above and Beyond Garage clean outs.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by SGT. C
Originally Posted by warrior
Biden B Gone

Above and beyond the call of duty. Don't think the landfill will accept. Something about contamination. Sarge

You did say trash removal.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 02:49 AM

U-call-We haul

don't limit yourself to just junk
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 02:52 AM

we have a few places here that have started up on is a local flooring installer on days he doesn't have a job lined up he posts on face book , you text him a picture of your pile , he quotes you a price

he has a dump trailer

he also offers 24 hours with the trailer he drops it off in the morning you load , he pics it up the next morning

he may also offer a weekend ( the dump is only open m-f)
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 03:14 AM

Claymore Cleaning Company

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 03:14 AM

So, I take it. Knees in the breeze is out, or death from above, or airborne daddy on a one way trip or just Screaming Eagle junk removal. Just might scare a few folks. I guess the K.I.S.S. theory is best. Sarge
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by SGT. C
Above and Beyond Garage clean outs.

I like the above and beyond concept. If you made it Above and Beyond Home Services, you wouldn't have to change the name if you narrowed down or even expanded on the things you offered.
Posted By: James

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 03:45 AM

My garage cries out for such help, but I'm too protective of my stuff to let anyone go through it and dispose of it.

Jim
Posted By: Boco

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 04:20 AM

Triple A clutter cleanout and removal.

"Your clutter is my bread and butter"
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by James
My garage cries out for such help, but I'm too protective of my stuff to let anyone go through it and dispose of it.

Jim

Are you a hoarder? My wife claims I have that problem, but I prefer to think of it as a discriminating collector.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 04:27 AM

Don't Pout, I'll Haul It Out
I'll Haul
Mess Be Gone

Keith
Posted By: James

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 05:13 AM

Yeah, I'm a hoarder. But not as bad as my brother, who long-line traps out of Glennallen. He's got five of everything.

I have more rifles and fly rods though.

Jim

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 05:19 AM

If someone were to take a look at my workshop. Then the idea would become much clearer. I figure anyone offering ANY type of cleaning service in today's environment could do well. Folks are just plain busy or get over whelmed when they look at all they accumulated and just say "one of these days".

I'm working on the detachment thing. I have made much improved progress. But still to slow for my wife's liking. I figure I could start with other folk's stuff and see if that helps me in my declutter quest. LOL
Posted By: swift4me

Re: Business Name? - 07/24/21 05:45 AM

I like Leftlane's idea. Business names should be straightforward and say what it is you do.

When I was just in the states I had to hire a guy to do the same thing. Dump fees around me are high and I only had my rental car while I was there. This guy's business was called "Omar's Hauling". He had a pickup and a good sized high sided trailer. He linked up with a lot of the realtors in the area and has more work than he can handle. I imagine you'd also come across a fair bit of stuff you could sell.

Good luck.

Pete
© 2024 Trapperman Forums