Home

AZ

Posted By: MJM

AZ - 07/24/21 01:13 PM

AZ. Senate calls to de-certify election. You may as well figure we have a shut down coming, from the plandemic.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 01:44 PM

Well it is slightly better than a mass shooting you paranoid freak!

This is the pot callin the kettle black.
cool
Posted By: Cragar

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 02:08 PM

The first domino to fall ? 4:09

Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 02:44 PM

74 stinkin thousand fraudulent votes wow. Does that qualify as widespread yet James?
Posted By: J Staton

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
74 stinkin thousand fraudulent votes wow. Does that qualify as widespread yet James?

Posted By: MJM

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 04:21 PM

The election in ND stinks too. We are trying to get a recount of both state and federal elections.
Posted By: warrior

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 05:05 PM

PROVEN double counting in Georgia, nothing to see here move along.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 05:33 PM

They simple donít look into things that matter so many things lately come to mind but they will try to destroy what they want to and ruin lives with the BS and lies with no problem. sick
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 06:01 PM

Frustrating when you see elites get away with everything and friends get crushed for not playing the beurocratic game .
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Frustrating when you see elites get away with everything and friends get crushed for not playing the beurocratic game .


Yep. Different laws for the peasants
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
74 stinkin thousand fraudulent votes wow. Does that qualify as widespread yet James?

You might be shouting in the wind...He has pretty much all of us on his ignore list! Lol Nice ain't it?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 06:56 PM

I bet CNN will be all over this tonight in prime time.....Lol Crickets
Posted By: grumley701

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 08:08 PM

A fraudulent election, tell me it ain't so....nothing to see here. Can you say banana republic.
Posted By: Dawg Catcher

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 10:26 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 10:42 PM

Feeding Grounds that might be

Good one Dawg Catcher
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: AZ - 07/24/21 11:57 PM

So can they identify which 74,000 votes to remove? Seems like an important question to ask....
Posted By: wr otis

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 12:07 AM

Watch the hearing update on you tube, WJ live had it on hopefully it's still up.

74,000 was mail in ballots with no record of being requested or possibly sent out.

Large numbers of other ballots had other issues, in the 10,000 range.

Either Maricopa co. is corrupt or incompetent, probably both.

All the swing states have similar problems of one type of another.

Has a presidential election ever been overturned or recalled in this country?

There's a first time for everything.

Democrats fighting audits in every state.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis


Democrats fighting audits in every state.


What is their argument?

Are they arguing they are lawful votes or too bad so sad? lol
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 12:42 AM

Their argument is that it is impossible to cheat in an election and to spend time investigating an allegation of conspiracy or collusion is stupid. Wait.....what?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 12:51 AM

It is easy to say "nothing will come of any of this." If we all keep saying that, we will guarantee nothing will.
Each State is responsible for their elections independent of the Federal government or CNN etc.
We need to encourage forensic audits (not recounts) in the States which we reside. The feds aren't going to help. They cannot. It is not their jurisdiction.
If a forensic audit were to take place in all 50 States, I would wager a large sum of money that there was widespread fraud in all of them.
So you may wonder why States like California would cheat? The Democrats needed to secure a popular vote victory in order to make the swing state theft seem legitimate.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 01:35 AM

The DOJ is in on the deal, they are actually trying to stop audits.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 03:14 PM

Look what happened in GA to Stacy Abrams last week!
Posted By: huji

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 10:09 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ont-prove-claims-voter-fraud/7993652002/
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
Look what happened in GA to Stacy Abrams last week!


What happened to her?
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 10:28 PM


Even if somehow the 74k votes end up being counted, there is more than enough other fraudulent votes to overturn the election
[Linked Image]
Posted By: huji

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:30 PM

Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by huji
Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome

And YOU think that everything any of the liberal rag newspapers or media repoort is true? I would rather believe a talking frog than digest anything they dish out.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by huji
Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome

The courts wouldn't touch it period. They have proof. They know it was a fraudulent election as do most sane people.
Posted By: Boco

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:53 PM

After all the investigations and re counts nobody believes it was fraud anymore except for Trump and a few wingnuts.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
After all the investigations and re counts nobody believes it was fraud anymore except for Trump and a few wingnuts.

They were allowed time for recounts. They were not allowed time for investigations, intentionally.
Posted By: Boco

Re: AZ - 07/25/21 11:58 PM

Give that whiney sore loser a participation trophy and move on.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Give that whiney sore loser a participation trophy and move on.

No offense, but what do you have to do with this anyway?
Posted By: Boco

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:02 AM

I am a member here.
What has it got to do with you?
Posted By: warrior

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Originally Posted by Boco
Give that whiney sore loser a participation trophy and move on.

No offense, but what do you have to do with this anyway?


As a socialist foreigner our dear friend Boco has every right to interfere on our democratic election, as long as he doesn't say anything nice about the orange man. That would be illegal.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by huji
Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome



So you think Joe ( a complete moron ) won legitimately ? Lol
Posted By: huji

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:33 AM

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:38 AM

Common theme across America .........but Joe wins ? Not a chance in (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)



[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:42 AM




Did you expect them to admit that they dropped the Ball ?
Posted By: huji

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:45 AM

No proof of widespread voter fraud. Do you know why? I'll tell you. There wasn't any.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
I am a member here.
What has it got to do with you?

Oh comment all you want, I just don't think your thoughts on the subject are relevant. Others post the, "if you don't like it, scroll on" just my version I guess.
Posted By: danvee

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:53 AM

Let me think? since January no riots, stock market has gained a record 6 months straight, grain prices up, we still have our guns, coon market down! Im still happy.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Let me think? since January no riots, stock market has gained a record 6 months straight, grain prices up, we still have our guns, coon market down! Im still happy.


And clueless.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by huji
Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome


Is that you grackle, you're back?
Posted By: J Staton

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Originally Posted by huji
Still no evidence of any widespread voter fraud anywhere. It takes actual evidence to prove that there was fraud. Misinformation and outright lies just don't hold up in court.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...of-fraud-affecting-2020-election-outcome


Is that you grackle, you're back?

Couldn't remember the name but that's who I first thought of.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:10 AM

If itís not on the news then it ainít happening. lol
Posted By: warrior

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by huji
No proof of widespread voter fraud. Do you know why? I'll tell you. There wasn't any.


14 posts. Mighty suspect, was this guy vetted?
Posted By: Boco

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Originally Posted by Boco
I am a member here.
What has it got to do with you?

Oh comment all you want, I just don't think your thoughts on the subject are relevant. Others post the, "if you don't like it, scroll on" just my version I guess.


Yep if you dont like my posts just scroll on.
Opinions vary but a sore loser is a sore loser,you know it and I know it,except I will say it regardless of the peanut gallery's opinions.
Now go get your vaccination.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by huji
No proof of widespread voter fraud. Do you know why? I'll tell you. There wasn't any.


14 posts. Mighty suspect, was this guy vetted?


Itís uncle Joe, leave him be.
Posted By: Boco

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:35 AM

I bet hes a democrat.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by huji
No proof of widespread voter fraud. Do you know why? I'll tell you. There wasn't any.



So there was voter fraud ? Just not spread out widely ?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Is that you grackle, you're back?

Couldn't remember the name but that's who I first thought of.


It's probably not Gryhkl. They both posted on this same thread, less than 2 hours apart once. The information given was different. It also means that Gryhkl was probably not on a punishment vacation at that time, when he would need to use another identity.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/6604842/Searchpage/1/Main/492412/Words/%2BWalnuts/Search/true/re-cracking-walnuts#Post6604842

Keith
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
After all the investigations and re counts nobody believes it was fraud anymore except for Trump and a few wingnuts.


Boco you maybe yanking chains on this thread and Iím fine with that. Iím sure to someone on the outside or some of the uniformed folks it seems like that, but the recounts were just recounts. None of them looked at mail in ballots. None of them vetted the addresses or signatures until now. Because of COVID the election rules in some states were changed not by legislation but by bureaucrats against there state Constitutions. This allows for wide spread fraud like weíve seen in long held Democrat states. Makes some of us good old boys want to take a closer look! What AZ found is exactly what we thought. Itís serious stuff.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 04:21 AM

Quote
Let me think? since January no riots, stock market has gained a record 6 months straight, grain prices up, we still have our guns, coon market down! Im still happy.


What do you have against coon trappers danvee...? Right there is un-American crazy
Posted By: huji

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 11:31 AM

I understand my opinion doesn't resonate well in this echo chamber. Many in this forum believe there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. There was not. No matter how bad you want to believe it. You can't understand how that many people voted for Biden. Maybe it will make it easier for you to comprehend if you think of it as not so much as a vote for Biden, as it was a vote against Trump. Hope this helps. If you have information on any voter fraud, contact your local officials.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ballo...s-undercut-claims-of-widespread-abuses-1
https://apnews.com/article/business...on-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...voter-fraud-cases-undercut-trumps-claims
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...e-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-2020-election/
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Is that you grackle, you're back?

Couldn't remember the name but that's who I first thought of.


Originally Posted by KeithC
It's probably not Gryhkl. They both posted on this same thread, less than 2 hours apart once. The information given was different. It also means that Gryhkl was probably not on a punishment vacation at that time, when he would need to use another identity.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/6604842/Searchpage/1/Main/492412/Words/%2BWalnuts/Search/true/re-cracking-walnuts#Post6604842

Keith


You are probably right Keith. Wait...(puts tinfoil hat on)...maybe grackle saw the writing on the wall and created his alter ego huji because he knew the day was coming...

It doesn't really matter. They all regurgitate the exact same liberal talking points over and over again, might as well be the same person.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by huji
I understand my opinion doesn't resonate well in this echo chamber. Many in this forum believe there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. There was not. No matter how bad you want to believe it. You can't understand how that many people voted for Biden. Maybe it will make it easier for you to comprehend if you think of it as not so much as a vote for Biden, as it was a vote against Trump. Hope this helps. If you have information on any voter fraud, contact your local officials.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ballo...s-undercut-claims-of-widespread-abuses-1
https://apnews.com/article/business...on-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...voter-fraud-cases-undercut-trumps-claims
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...e-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-2020-election/


Got any reputable news agencies?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 01:21 PM

LMAO @ reputable news agencies.
Posted By: hippie

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 05:10 PM

He lives in Pa., and darn sure he saw the support was overwhelming for Trump, still is, and yet is close minded to to the illegal votes that were counted here.

That takes a special person.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 05:24 PM

Most popular president in history!!!!

His town Halls????
His rallies????
His white house utube channel???

Yeah right!!!
U might have left lane fooled!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 07:10 PM

grin
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 07:44 PM

If the democrats are so certain the election was on the up and up, wouldn't you want the audits to take place so you can put this election fraud business to bed once and for all?
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
If the democrats are so certain the election was on the up and up, wouldn't you want the audits to take place so you can put this election fraud business to bed once and for all?


They like it this way. It keeps the ďdivisionĒ alive and well.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
If the democrats are so certain the election was on the up and up, wouldn't you want the audits to take place so you can put this election fraud business to bed once and for all?


Does a real Democrat have the capacity to think like that?
Posted By: warrior

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 08:12 PM

Not widespread at all, just in key counties with enough to swing the vote.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 08:37 PM

O wonder how many of those counties were conservative strong holds. whistle
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by huji
I understand my opinion doesn't resonate well in this echo chamber. Many in this forum believe there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. There was not. No matter how bad you want to believe it. You can't understand how that many people voted for Biden. Maybe it will make it easier for you to comprehend if you think of it as not so much as a vote for Biden, as it was a vote against Trump. Hope this helps. If you have information on any voter fraud, contact your local officials.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ballo...s-undercut-claims-of-widespread-abuses-1
https://apnews.com/article/business...on-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...voter-fraud-cases-undercut-trumps-claims
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...e-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-2020-election/

They have proof of ballet tampering and other irregularities. They just won't investigate it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: AZ - 07/26/21 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Trapper7
If the democrats are so certain the election was on the up and up, wouldn't you want the audits to take place so you can put this election fraud business to bed once and for all?


Does a real Democrat have the capacity to think like that?


In a word, no.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: AZ - 07/27/21 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by huji
I understand my opinion doesn't resonate well in this echo chamber. Many in this forum believe there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. There was not. No matter how bad you want to believe it. You can't understand how that many people voted for Biden. Maybe it will make it easier for you to comprehend if you think of it as not so much as a vote for Biden, as it was a vote against Trump. Hope this helps. If you have information on any voter fraud, contact your local officials.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ballo...s-undercut-claims-of-widespread-abuses-1
https://apnews.com/article/business...on-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...voter-fraud-cases-undercut-trumps-claims
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...e-cases-of-voter-fraud-in-2020-election/

They have proof of ballet tampering and other irregularities. They just won't investigate it.

My opinion, no American with two brain cells to rub together, Republican, Democrat or other; actually believes that the election was honest and fair. Many of those on the left got the results they wanted, and so will never admit that the election was rigged, but nobody who thinks at all can honestly believe that the election was legit; no matter how much they may claim to.
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: AZ - 07/27/21 01:24 AM

An honest person would not be worried about the investigation because he did nothing wrong. However, if something was done then he would fight to keep the truth from coming out.

Garryowen
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AZ - 07/27/21 01:33 AM

An honest person
© 2021 Trapperman Forums