Home

Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA

Posted By: Cragar

Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:42 AM

One of the most anti-gun politicians out there.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/barbara-boxer-attacked-robbed-california-twitter

Karma , karma baby......lol
Posted By: warrior

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:57 AM

The comment section of that article ain't cutting her no slack, either.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 04:01 AM

Schadenfreude
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:11 AM

Good, glad to hear it. She is an enemy of the people.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:24 AM

ecven if they caught the culprit.......nothing would happen to them...........no consequences for criminals there.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:49 AM

REAP IT!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
ecven if they caught the culprit.......nothing would happen to them...........no consequences for criminals there.

Originally Posted by Finster
REAP IT!

Yup, people like her should have to stew in the mess they have created
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 12:34 PM

Would like to see him caught and released,,then him rob her again !! grin
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 01:56 PM

Her political positions were awful but I recall a time when men didn't cheer for an 80 year old woman being robbed and/or assaulted.

Stay classy guys.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 02:09 PM

Don’t want to go bashing anyone or praising folks for hurting people...especially the older folks.
But I also remember a time when older folks said, “ What goes around comes around!”

It’d be hard to prove but would you not agree that not allowing folks to protect themselves have cost people their lives?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Her political positions were awful but I recall a time when men didn't cheer for an 80 year old woman being robbed and/or assaulted.

Stay classy guys.

You're correct. However, being galactically stupid has its price.

Mike
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 02:22 PM

Like I said, she is an enemy to our way of life. Classy with people like her, took the last train a long time ago.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Don’t want to go bashing anyone or praising folks for hurting people...especially the older folks.
But I also remember a time when older folks said, “ What goes around comes around!”

It’d be hard to prove but would you not agree that not allowing folks to protect themselves have cost people their lives?

Don't get me wrong. She is living in an environment she helped create but its pretty low to cheer for criminals.

Now if Babs shows up in a black SUV to confiscate weapons or otherwise trample on the Constitution, that's another story. Let her have it.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 02:31 PM

She worked hard to take the decisions away from others that she is now a victim of so if they find a 80 year old Nazi we should just live and let live. If you bother to read the story she was not injured even.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by MChewk

Don't get me wrong. She is living in an environment she helped create but its pretty low to cheer for criminals.

Now if Babs shows up in a black SUV to confiscate weapons or otherwise trample on the Constitution, that's another story. Let her have it.

Well, that's exactly what this is all about and you are wrong as usual. She has stepped on the constitutional rights of everyone in that state and the country for that matter, by the policies that she pushed for while she was in office. She HAS trampled the constitution on just about every occasion that presented it's self. The old crone must now REAP IT! I don't think it's wrong at all to have someone get what they deserve and who, by their policies have put countless others through. There is no " if Babs shows up in a black SUV to confiscate weapons or otherwise trample on the Constitution, that's another story." THAT IS THE STORY> She did that at every turn.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:38 PM

We should just round up, rob and assault everyone that voted for her too, right? They are complicit and deserve to REAP IT!

And, why stop there? The same should go for everyone that ever voted for a democrat. Maybe robbery and assault isn't enough. Let's just kill them!

Some of y'all have lost your minds.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:41 PM

We should just round up, rob and assault everyone that voted for her too, right? They are complicit and deserve to REAP IT!

And, why stop there? The same should go for everyone that ever voted for a democrat. Maybe robbery and assault isn't enough. Let's just kill them!

Oh, you are such a drama queen. No one votes for someone to make their lives miserable. they vote for someone to make it better. It's not their fault (or yours either) that their IQ is below 60. However, it is the fault of the politician that lies, cheats, steals to benefit their own agenda and not an agenda to truly make peoples lives better.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:42 PM

Oh the drama again it’s your point of view and everyone else has lost their minds. LOL Your from Cali right?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:46 PM

Let's just kill them!

It may come to that if the left keeps pushing.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Oh, you are such a drama queen. No one votes for someone to make their lives miserable. they vote for someone to make it better. It's not their fault (or yours either) that their IQ is below 60. However, it is the fault of the politician that lies, cheats, steals to benefit their own agenda and not an agenda to truly make peoples lives better.

I am the drama queen? That's funny.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 04:45 PM

It is hard for me to feel sorry for her.
Posted By: corky

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
It is hard for me to feel sorry for her.

x2
What goes around ........
Posted By: Boco

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:00 PM

Did they catch the guy and interrogate him to establish who he voted for?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:04 PM

Reap what ya sow.

The Trump haters are doing the same, but still complaining. lol

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:14 PM

And it is mindsets like your's that allowed folks like her to create the mess we are in. Country club rinos have never fought back always standing on "principle".
Yes, while victimizing the elderly is abhorrent and on a good day any one of us would've whipped a mud hole into that mugger we are all out of good days.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:15 PM

Maybe if a few rinos had some backbone twenty years ago and put a stop to her and her kind's shenanigans.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Maybe if a few rinos had some backbone twenty years ago and put a stop to her and her kind's shenanigans.

Never happen. Look how many didn't like the last President trying to stand up for us.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Come on Boco. It's California. He was obviously an illegal Mexican who fraudulently voted for Biden, in Georgia.

REAP IT!!!!

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:29 PM

Yup, that slippery slope we warned about back then has become a greased track straight to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:35 PM

PC is what got us here to begin with we were conditioned for years to keep quite and we ended up here so we need to speak up it’s time to wake up folks.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
PC is what got us here to begin with we were conditioned for years to keep quite and we ended up here so we need to speak up it’s time to wake up folks.

Can you think of an American institution that hasn't been weaponized against conservatives?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:45 PM

Stay classy guys.

Did you forget,,the Dumbocrats were raising bail money to let criminals back on the streets.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Can you think of an American institution that hasn't been weaponized against conservatives?

This went on for years is what I’m saying yes not the only thing going on but they played the long game on the PC.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Up to and including the very party conservatives supported.
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Stay classy guys.

Did you forget,,the Dumbocrats were raising bail money to let criminals back on the streets.

Not just democrats, but the VP was also.
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

What is this unicorn like species? A rino with a spine, everybody knows they have no backbone.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 08:34 PM

Yep
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 09:15 PM

Stay classy guys.

In this case, I'm cheering.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 09:18 PM

x2, cheers.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 10:45 PM

Did Barbara Boxer just get mugged by reality? It seems so.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/did_barbara_boxer_just_get_mugged_by_reality.html
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 10:58 PM

Stay classy guys.

I never cared the age or gender of a bad human, and she is just a bad human. Has nothing to do with being classy.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:03 PM

Wouldn't go so far as killing anyone. But Trumps wall could turn northwest at the California border and wall off the whole state. Then everyone that voted democrat can live in the land of fruits and nuts.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:21 PM

No need to kill Liberals. They are doing just fine on their own. laugh

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Come on Boco. It's California. He was obviously an illegal Mexican who fraudulently voted for Biden, in Georgia.

REAP IT!!!!

You're probably very close to the truth.....
Posted By: Boco

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:28 PM

Probably a disgruntled Trump supporter that never made it to the capitol on jan 6.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:51 PM

LOL. If trolling were an Olympic event, BOCO would be a gold medalist. Personally, I am not cheering for Boxer or the mugger. It is her misguided policies that put her in that position. I have zero sympathy for her. The mugger should be publicly flogged.

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/27/21 11:53 PM

Boco has enough trouble on his hands with his ambiguously heterosexual Trudeau.
Posted By: keets

Re: Barbara Boxer robbed, assaulted in CA - 07/28/21 12:04 AM

a retired lifelong federal politician gets attacked....and there is no video footage....I'm calling BS
© 2024 Trapperman Forums