Home

Selective Service Now Less Selective.

Posted By: KeithC

Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 04:19 AM

The democrats want women to have to register for the draft now

https://nypost.com/2021/07/25/republicans-oppose-making-women-register-for-draft/

Get ready to send your daughter to the slaughter to support biden's poor choices.

Keith
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 11:14 AM

Probably a good thing. Woman are very capable and have a place in the military and will help give them a sense of pride but also help them to understand their votes might mean their lives
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 11:16 AM

Heck...... Everyone should do 2 years before they are 24 years old. Probably solve lots of our problems.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 11:36 AM

Well, women want equality in everything else. Put their money where their mouth is!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 11:37 AM

I doubt that there will be another draft

however fair is fair , full equality it comes at a price , that price is Selective Service

otherwise every guy trying to draft dodge would just start saying he is a trans woman.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 11:37 AM

I am not in favor of women in combat roles, but since women can now serve in combat roles they should be subject to the same conscription rules as men. To allow a women to elect whether or not to serve or to serve in a combat role or not, but to give a man no choice is to discriminate against the man.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 01:01 PM

If you can’t pick me up and carry me I don’t want you in my foxhole. On the flipside if you have boobs and smell good I want you in my foxhole. confused
Posted By: SJA

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 01:09 PM

grin laugh
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 01:09 PM

Nothing more true has ever been said!

Note - I was never in any branch of the military, but I thank ALL who were/are.
Posted By: Owen

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 01:59 PM

I believe everyone should have to do a 2 year stint in the military. Even Wonder Woman did her time in the military. I graduated high school in Carter days and 2 brothers and my sister all got out of the military during his term. Told my younger brother and myself not to go in because his policies were starving them. Both of us regret not going in to this day. My sons both joined up though.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Probably a good thing. Woman are very capable and have a place in the military and will help give them a sense of pride but also help them to understand their votes might mean their lives

Women are capable: Yes
Women have a place in the military: Yes
Women in combat: No
Posted By: Posco

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 03:52 PM

Making military service compulsory for women to satisfy the demented thinking of leftists ain't high on my priority list. Ever notice how many of these leftist women are lesbians? There's nothing normal about these people.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 04:06 PM

Been saying for many decades that women should have to register for the draft. They enjoy all the freedoms that men have fought and died for, why shouldn't they have to put their big butts where their big mouths are.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 04:28 PM

If a woman is drafted or volunteers and doesn't want to go into combat, she can just get pregnant. A man doesn't have that luxury.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by BandB
If a woman is drafted or volunteers and doesn't want to go into combat, she can just get pregnant. A man doesn't have that luxury.

my aunt worked the maternity ward at the base hospital nurse supervisor , she could about mark it on the calendar when they would be busy in 40-44 weeks

oh do they get pregnant however , timing is everything cause 12 weeks after birth = deployment in the late 90s that worked because deployments were short , but in 2002 things changed they needed people deployed for a decade + you might get re-assigned to another unit that was leaving a 6 months after yours
Posted By: Posco

Re: Selective Service Now Less Selective. - 07/27/21 04:47 PM

Next time your held at gunpoint let your women do your fighting for you. What a chivalrous bunch.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums