Home

What's your take on the January 6th Commission?

Posted By: Posco

What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:40 PM

Seems like an act of desperation to me, the left has little else to offer.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:45 PM

Still trying to tie Trump to violence because they are afraid he might still stop the train heading toward complete control of the people.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:46 PM

More Democratic nonsense

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
Still trying to tie Trump to violence because they are afraid he might still stop the train heading toward complete control of the people.

That's what I've thought right along.
Posted By: PA.Trapper

More waste of money.
Posted By: SJA

Nuff said . . .

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:52 PM

They can hunt down so many over 300 so far from Jan 6th but not a years worth that burned down so many cities and livelihoods that went scott free.
Posted By: warrior

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/27/21 11:54 PM

Propagandists and quislings putting on a show trial.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:01 AM

The capitol police that testified are the most pathetic liars I have ever seen in a public hearing! Officers crying under oath should disqualify them from law enforcement PERIOD!

I hope the ones testifying are the minority!
Posted By: charles

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:06 AM

It was wrong.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:14 AM

I saw on PBS last Friday that the liberals are trying to add the "January 6th Insurrection" to critical race theory curriculum that will be mandatory in many states schools. The republicans are fighting it in Ohio. An Ohio democrat, black state representative was on demanding that the "January 6th Insurrection" be taught about in Ohio schools. He said the "Insurrection" approached the Civil War and Civil Rights movement, of the sixties, in importance. It was utter crap.

Keith
Posted By: white marlin

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:14 AM

yes, the Commission is wrong.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by charles
It was wrong.

To shoot an unarmed woman.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:24 AM

Political theatre and nothing else! Democrats not wanting anyone looking at something, always distracting from what's really going on along with their lapdog media that couldn't tell the truth about anything if their life depended on it!
Posted By: wr otis

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:29 AM

If you hate those treasonous scumbags in dc, don't watch. Thirty seconds of that black cops BS was all I could take this morning. That dude provoked the situation, unbelievable for professional law enforcement.

Watched another clip this afternoon, did everybody there cry at some point in time. Seems like a common theme, you know like in their prepared remarks it says cry now.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:30 AM

Old magicians trick . . . misdirection grin

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:31 AM

Send in the Girl Scouts. What a bunch of woke wussies.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:51 AM

Was there hearings/commissions when Code Pink interfered with the legislative process?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Old magicians trick . . . misdirection grin

This^^^ is the winner.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:55 AM

Scripted like a bad Kabuki Theater. The actions in various cities last Summer were described by many in Washington as "peaceful protests". The actions on January 6 had far less destruction and human suffering, thus at the very worst...peaceful protests. Fight them with their own language.

Moosetrot
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
It was wrong.

^^^^^^ Nailed it !
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:02 AM

Commission laugh laugh

Try circus
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:02 AM

I'm gonna cry too - over how stupid this is.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:06 AM

It’s a joke
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:24 AM

Can't they waste taxpayer money on real problem solving???
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:29 AM

The time and money would be better spent prosecuting the January 6 rioters and the BLM/ANTIFA rioters. They are exactly the same type of low life.

Otherwise, I can do without the political theater.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:43 AM

One of the "low life's" they arrested from here was a substitute teacher, former army ranger who did multiple tours in Afghanistan. Who also volunteers his time helping other vets.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
The time and money would be better spent prosecuting the January 6 rioters and the BLM/ANTIFA rioters. They are exactly the same type of low life.

What's your thoughts on the rioters that were throwing tea over board? Low life's also?
Posted By: grampy

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:45 AM

Could only listen to it for a minute or so. They should all be in Hollywood. Memorized their scripts very well.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
One of the "low life's" they arrested from here was a substitute teacher, former army ranger who did multiple tours in Afghanistan. Who also volunteers his time helping other vets.

Who committed a crime against their country. Great people that day indeed.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:47 AM

I wonder what the police officers that have had to deal with real rioters that were truly trying to harm them thought of these DC police that testified? What a joke.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

What's your thoughts on the rioters that were throwing tea over board? Low life's also?

You might want to re-read a history book. Those patriots in Boston were opposing a King of England. The January 6 idiots were throwing a tantrum for a sore loser and committed a crime against this country. They embarrassed the legacy of those patriots in Boston and many others.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:54 AM

They were opposing THEIR government which was the King. And commit a crime against their country at the time.
Posted By: NonPCfed

You might want to re-read a history book. Those patriots in Boston were opposing a King of England. The January 6 idiots were throwing a tantrum for a sore loser and committed a crime against this country. They embarrassed the legacy of those patriots in Boston and many others.

Have you signed up to be your local kapo yet...? I heard certain organizations are hiring...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Lawyers are the low life, all of them.

I wonder what the police officers that have had to deal with real rioters that were truly trying to harm them thought of these DC police that testified? What a joke.

I’m pleased to see such incompetence guarding members of Congress.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:55 AM

BC
Spitting hairs and twisting it to fit your agenda here friend

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:00 AM

BC
And as far as embarrassing the legacy of those patriots, I have to laugh at that a little bit, those great patriots would have probably shed blood and finished the job that day. Remember they put the second amendment in there for a reason. And were darn clear as why they put it in there.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:11 AM

BC
And as far as embarrassing the legacy of those patriots, I have to laugh at that a little bit, those great patriots would have probably shed blood and finished the job that day. Remember they put the second amendment in there for a reason. And were darn clear as why they put it in there.

They sure did include the 2A in the Constitution and it wasn't for opposing a transition of power because the sore loser was throwing a tantrum.
Posted By: Marty

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:21 AM

They want to lock Trump up...

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:24 AM

Who committed a crime against their country. Great people that day indeed.

The only crime I beginning to see was the gullibility to fall for the FBI instigation. The more we look at Jan 6 and the Whitmer "kidnapping" plot the more and more its looking like a FBI run false flag.
Posted By: K52

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:25 AM

It was wrong.

Don't you mean to murder an unarmed woman?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:26 AM

And yes, I would've fallen for it as well. The missus and I were listening to it on the radio and she thought I had lost my mind cheering them on.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:29 AM

BC

They sure did include the 2A in the Constitution and it wasn't for opposing a transition of power because the sore loser was throwing a tantrum.

I guess we see the protest a little differently. And I do believe from what I've seen and from some first hand accounts I trust, that there was funny business going on that day by law enforcement and or by their bosses to make sure it got out of control. How far they went would be interesting to know but like a lot of stuff at level it most likely is untouchable.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:34 AM

Quit arguing with the troll. Until he seeks treatment for his TDS he is incapable of logic and reason.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:40 AM

Never argue with a idiot for to long after a short time people cannot tell the difference they say.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:44 AM

So, they want to lock Trump up and politically persecute all conservatives....NY times said something about labeling Trump supporters enemies of the state today. Ya'll should learn how to get along because this is going to get bad and we will need to cooperate.

Anyone who served for Trump or supported him at higher levels has already been persecuted.....

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Quit arguing with the troll. Until he seeks treatment for his TDS he is incapable of logic and reason.

I used the ignore button for the first time. Much easier to stay polite that way. At least untill someone quotes it.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:58 AM

I bet those cops were paid off somehow for that testimony.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:00 AM

You seem to be inferring Trump had a hand in the Capital riots.
Posted By: Boco

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
So, they want to lock Trump up and politically persecute all conservatives....NY times said something about labeling Trump supporters enemies of the state today. Ya'll should learn how to get along because this is going to get bad and we will need to cooperate.

Anyone who served for Trump or supported him at higher levels has already been persecuted.....

This is good advice.In a few years when the "squad" is running the show there will be purges.
History has proven that communist regiems do not treat their opponents very well.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:03 AM

Attack the cops and ignore the crimes. BLM playbook.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:04 AM

Were the officer's names given? Or are they still playing secret squirrel with their identities?

Anybody on the force actually know who they are?

Mike

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:15 AM

They are on video..

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:16 AM

Yes Mike,the four officers named and testified. Nothing on Ashleys killer that I heard but I was in and out during depositions.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:17 AM

Crimes were committed Blaine,..Trump had no hand in it as far as I'm concerned!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:36 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 04:05 AM

Not many thought Trump would win after the mess at the end of his term-riots,covid,impeachment scandals,etc etc etc..

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 04:27 AM

the USA has become a disgrace...keeps gettin worse....one day the top will pop.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 05:13 AM

27295 is spot on!
Posted By: danvee

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:06 AM

Sad first one comes into my house breaking windows or through locked doors is going to get a load of buckshot and that is what should have been done to stop it first thing.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:46 AM

This Jan 6 pony show is just to distract from the Arizona audit and new subpoenas that were just issued in Maricopa county. They are turning up the heat and I think we will hear the shot heard around the world soon. Possibly this month.

Twatter just banned the Arizona audit website and other audit websites, so they must be getting close to something big.

We might see orange man back someday soon.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 09:18 AM

Sure these cops are not members of BLM or Antifa for that matter? What it looked to me...

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
Most unprofessional looking bunch of police officers I have seen. Four officers, all in different uniforms, no grooming standards, no height weight standards, probably no PT test, and no psych exam to get in. No wonder the Capitol was so easily entered. As far as the riot itself, I have said every day since January 6th that the rioters would have accomplished much more by taking over CNN, NBC and all the other garbage news buildings and trashing them.

If the poop hits the fan, cutting the tongue out of the snake would be one of the first moves.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:43 AM

You might want to re-read a history book. Those patriots in Boston were opposing a King of England.

who was THEIR king.

perhaps YOU should re-read a real history book.

and the 2nd Amendment was included SPECIFICALLY so the People could realistically oppose a tyrannical government of Despots.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
It's a farce brought to you by the same ole hypocrite double standard window licking left. Where were these folks during the 4 year Jihad/Coup and insurrection against president Trump? I'll tell you where inciting violence in the streets and even calling for mayhem and civil unrest in America unless they won the election.

True dat!
Posted By: hippie

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:46 AM

What a joke.

After watching Kinzinger weep like a child, I know why Pelosi picked the Republicans instead of McCarthy's picks.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
What a joke.

After watching Kinzinger weep like a child, I know why Pelosi picked the Republicans instead of McCarthy's picks.

“I don’t know why they swallowed a fly, I guess they’ll die.”
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:50 AM

So are there any oscars being handed out after this clown show, for best actor, best script writer etc. ?? Or what is the purpose of it
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:35 PM

And Coached on what to say and how to say it. They sounded totally Bogus.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by YamaCat

And Coached on what to say and how to say it. They sounded totally Bogus.

After seeing numerous videos of LEO's removing barricades and giving protesters permission to enter the grounds... I'd say the whole thing was a setup.

Mike
Posted By: teepee2

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by SJA
Nuff said . . .

[Linked Image]

Enough said x2

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 02:49 PM

There's something like 14,000 hours of security video footage, gov won't release it. Wonder why.

People arrested, are being charged with misdemeanors. Held for six months some of them.
Posted By: DWC

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Sure these cops are not members of BLM or Antifa for that matter? What it looked to me...

Not the white bearded cop with the giant spider web neck tat!?!?
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:13 PM

Calling them sewer rats is an insult to rats
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:16 PM

Pelosi only wanted to pick republicans on the committee that were critical of Trump such as Liz Cheney. I'm surprised she hasn't chosen Murkowski or Romney. Meadows and I believe it was Lee wanted to be put on the committee, but were rejected my Pelosi because she knew they had some critical questions that would be directed at her.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
And as far as how the protesters have been treated, it is a travesty to our legal system and a national embarrassment. It is only being done to "teach them a lesson" by all the politicians WHO CAUSED THIS CRAP TO BEGIN WITH!!!

I don't think there is a lawyer with enough cajones to represent one of these guys when they get out. I would spend the rest of my days making repayments. What has been done to these guys based on the severity of the crimes, shows how corrupt our legal system is.

I equate what is being done to them as equal to what was done to General Flynn.

The goal was to intimidate other conservatives, so they don't act and the democrats have achieved their goal.

Keith
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:55 PM

It was wrong.

she charged through the secure area

100% justified. I support the thin blue line

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
And as far as how the protesters have been treated, it is a travesty to our legal system and a national embarrassment. It is only being done to "teach them a lesson" by all the politicians WHO CAUSED THIS CRAP TO BEGIN WITH!!!

I don't think there is a lawyer with enough cajones to represent one of these guys when they get out. I would spend the rest of my days making repayments. What has been done to these guys based on the severity of the crimes, shows how corrupt our legal system is.

I equate what is being done to them as equal to what was done to General Flynn.

The goal was to intimidate other conservatives, so they don't act and the democrats have achieved their goal.

Keith

I think they have just delayed “when” they act. That will prove very costly for democrats.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 03:58 PM

The guy who shot her must have been a wimp that he couldn't subdue a woman without using deadly force. What did she have for a weapon, her purse?
Posted By: DWC

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 04:00 PM

If that was in a PD somewhere and she was BLM, there would be riots and murder charges.

Originally Posted by ILcooner

That coward has to live with himself whether he maintains anonymity or not. Some of his peers have a conscience, he has to live with them too.

It was wrong.

I support the thin blue line

When it suits you.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 04:28 PM

Kinzinger when asked if he was worried that redistricting might cost him his seat. Replied the rumor is that I'm protected.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 04:40 PM

Kinzinger when asked if he was worried that redistricting might cost him his seat. Replied the rumor is that I'm protected.

Is he Superman?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 05:08 PM

he charged through the secure area

Have watched the videos?? Her head went through the broken door panel into the House chamber, her body was still in the hallway. The guy shot her without her foot touching a "secure area". The hero just about shot two of his own that were mingled in the crowd behind her and the doors.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 05:11 PM

And you're the fool that will support them up and until the point they kick your door in coming for your guns.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 05:50 PM

I feel sorry for the lady that was shot but when you play stupid games you win the corresponding prizes.

In retrospect that killing of the lady put the fear into the rest of them and ended the game.

If it was a serious insurrection by organized freedom fighters that shot would have sparked a real shooting match.

Calling that bunch of hooligans an insurrection is quite the stretch.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 05:56 PM

Supporting the thin blue line, some thoughts.

I think it would be a safe assumption that almost to a man or woman the good folks of this site are firmly of the law and order types where we respect and expect a clear and just set of laws fairly and humanely enforced. So done we all can live in peace with each other. Furthermore we hope to live up to those ideals ourselves and to support those persons and systems tasked with law and order.

However, the reality of the massive lawlessness spreading through our society and the most dangerous being the clear inequity of application based solely upon philosophical and political bent combined with the apparent immunity from rule of law by the "elite" among us has us looking to those sworn to uphold the law and find them lacking. Whether that is due to personal interests, craven cowardice, collusion or what have you the thin blue line by all appearances are part and parcel enforcement arms of the lawless.

Just out of curiosity, how many others like myself are seeing good trustworthy men and women leaving the ranks of law enforcement? Who will be left in the ranks of the blue line?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:06 PM

Good observation warrior-and it applies to the armed forces to some extent also.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:07 PM

It will be the same color as the NBA.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:14 PM

I think it would be a safe assumption that almost to a man or woman the good folks of this site are firmly of the law and order types where we respect and expect a clear and just set of laws fairly and humanely enforced. So done we all can live in peace with each other. Furthermore we hope to live up to those ideals ourselves and to support those persons and systems tasked with law and order.

However, the reality of the massive lawlessness spreading through our society and the most dangerous being the clear inequity of application based solely upon philosophical and political bent combined with the apparent immunity from rule of law by the "elite" among us has us looking to those sworn to uphold the law and find them lacking. Whether that is due to personal interests, craven cowardice, collusion or what have you the thin blue line by all appearances are part and parcel enforcement arms of the lawless.

Just out of curiosity, how many others like myself are seeing good trustworthy men and women leaving the ranks of law enforcement? Who will be left in the ranks of the blue line?

A must read, spot on!

They will never hold themselves accountable or Pelosi would be testifying.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 06:21 PM

12 Deputies left our county force in one day. They have managed to find 4 people to fill them but they haven’t made it through the academy yet. lol

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 07:03 PM

I'll second this

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Not many thought Trump would win after the mess at the end of his term-riots,covid,impeachment scandals,etc etc etc..

Not many more than 75 million and half the country know he won this election. Only window lickers believe otherwise and the "mess" was orchestrated as was the impeachment and so called scandals etc etc etc..

lol , “window lickers.”

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 07:33 PM

Not many more than 75 million and half the country know he won this election. Only window lickers believe otherwise and the "mess" was orchestrated as was the impeachment and so called scandals etc etc etc..

Doesnt matter who orchestrated the mess,he was unable to prevent it, stop it, or even handle it.Not diplomatic,unskilled as a politician/leader of the country.
Poor leadership skills-even his own generals were against his ham handed efforts to get the army involved in domestic strife.

Anyone with a brain could see he was finished at that point-even his own administration,including the good man Mike Pense could see it.

Window lickers on one side and pot lickers on the other.
Should be entertaining if it escalates to a civil war,lol.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 07:44 PM

OK, so the cops that 'testified' were at very least 'selected' and coached. They should testify about 'facts' not their own theories...but anyone with a brain knows that, the problem is that more than 1/2 the country has no brain.

Not only is law enforcement being turned but the military is also....all part of the plan. Actually the majority of the country has been turned....it is much worse than most folks think it is.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 09:22 PM

Not many thought Trump would win after the mess at the end of his term-riots,covid,impeachment
the scandals that msm wouldn't report on (and social media suppressed), voter laws changed illegally, voter fraud (yeah, I know, not "widespread" but still),etc etc etc..

Fixed it for ya!
Posted By: teepee2

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 09:24 PM

A "insurrection" at the capital? But the person in charge of security is not going to be asked any questions?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 09:53 PM

That was the whole idea. Make it so bad everyone involved will quit. Then replace them with a brand new, hand-picked set of jackboots who have never heard of the Constitution, much less read it... Remember BHO and his federal police force? Just expand the definitions of white supremacy, racism, hate crime, blah, blah, blah, and any crime will become the jurisdiction of the NKVD (sorry, I meant feds), and out of the hands of (possibly sympathetic) local LE.

But it all hinges on getting guns first... Nobody will volunteer for it if they know their next uniform is going to be a body bag.

Mike

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:00 PM

When are your next elections, Boco? Is there any chance of getting rid of blackface fairy boy?
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:14 PM

It appears that you people consider the Insurrection just a perfectly acceptable day in the park. Well it wasn't. It was criminal behavior on a grand scale and it was encouraged by then President Trump and some of his (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) kissers.. Don't bother coming back with your false equivalency, it doesn't compare.

Jarhead
Posted By: wetdog

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jarhead620
It appears that you people consider the Insurrection just a perfectly acceptable day in the park. Well it wasn't. It was criminal behavior on a grand scale and it was encouraged by then President Trump and some of his (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) kissers.. Don't bother coming back with your false equivalency, it doesn't compare.

Jarhead

[Linked Image]
Go back under your rock.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:28 PM

ok, why didn't they shot the rest of them , that came in to the secure area. for that matter the dems could have just opened up on the crowd m16s that wound have got their
point across, right?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:36 PM

Jarhead

Alright, I'm your daisy. Prove your statement "encouraged by".

Shall I pull up quotes by Mad Maxine, AOC, Batcrap Nancy and many others while I challenge you to provide a single in context quote.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 10:48 PM

Jarhead

Two things, first the Jar in Northern Virginia must be full of sawdust. Second is the education system north of the border subpar or do they have a education system?
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:03 PM

Warrior, do a search for "Trump stokes insurrection". That should keep you out of trouble for a while.

Jarhead

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:03 PM

TDS is real! LOL

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
When are your next elections, Boco? Is there any chance of getting rid of blackface fairy boy?

I sure hope so but I dont have much faith in the leader of the conservatives right now.
Nobody knows who he is,lol.media only drops a snippet here and there-usually negative.

Trudope is going around the country right now giving away billions to the provinces.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:16 PM

Jarhead

You're right, it doesn't compare... How many blocks of DC were burned and looted on 1/6?

And like Warrior noted, not a peep about Waters, Pelosi, and the rest of those idiots fomenting disobedience during last year's Summer of Love.

If it weren't for double standards, you'd have no standard at all.

Mike

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:39 PM

Warrior, do a search for "Trump stokes insurrection". That should keep you out of trouble for a while.

Jarhead

Sorry I don't get into click bait rage porn. I asked YOU, Mr Jarhead, not some leftist twit content writer's hit piece. You see in the army we were taught to think on our feet not just to charge into the guns. I want you to provide the evidence.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:48 PM

Anyone that thinks that was an insurrection is an idiot or a Dem. or both, I'm going with both.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:55 PM

100% justified. I support the thin blue line[/quote]
Imagine if she'd been a BLM member protesting when shot.The Capitol would have burned to the ground
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Anyone that thinks that was an insurrection is an idiot or a Dem. or both, I'm going with both.

X2

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/28/21 11:57 PM

Who left the turd in the punch bowl?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 12:32 AM

Mr. Jarhead, sir...

I really DON'T remember you taking Maxine "Aunt Esther" Waters or Veep-to-be-Harris to task when they praised the Insurrection in Portland and other cities. Ms. Harris actually raised money for bail for these Insurrectionists. These folks burned Police Stations and terrorized Citizens for MONTHS.

Please advise.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 12:37 AM

Not just police stations, they tried to torch a historic church across from the White House and got so violent that the President was moved to a secure bunker. But I guess its all okay as long as it was Trump that was threatened.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 12:43 AM

yep.

they took many blocks of private and government property and burned much of it, and then told the authorities it was now Theirs...CHAZ, I believe they called it.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 12:44 AM

if Mr. Jarhead can re-post an original post of his decrying this REAL insurrection, I'd like to see it.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
if Mr. Jarhead can re-post an original post of his decrying this REAL insurrection, I'd like to see it.

Sorry White, that thread got political and was deleted and so did his posts on the matter you are referencing.

LMAO!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:17 AM

I sure hope so but I dont have much faith in the leader of the conservatives right now.
Nobody knows who he is,lol.media only drops a snippet here and there-usually negative.

Trudope is going around the country right now giving away billions to the provinces.

Thanks for the answer. Looks like we're all screwed!
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:33 AM

Bottom line is it's obvious that pelosi doesn't want the truth to be exposed, or else she would have appointed a true bipartisan committee...other than 6 dems, and 2 who want to be (but can't, because they wouldn't have a job!)
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:39 AM

Jarhead

Absolute gibberish, I suppose your 4 year meltdown bed wetting Jihad against the real President of The United States was a walk in the park as well? How dare anybody get bent out of shape at an election being rigged and stole in the dead of night. Sheesh!

Preach on brother!!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:24 PM

So called conservatives justifying the January 6th riot by low life rioters because the BLM/ANTIFA low life rioters did it too is embarrassing.

We are witnessing the quick death of conservatism in this country.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:27 PM

The difference in how people are treated is what is being pointed out and the difference in the view/outcome but keep being you it’s amusing to watch.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:32 PM

Just another of Pelosi's dog and pony shows. Where is the bipartisn participation? Just one more attempt by her and her cronies to attack Trump.
I for one think that Trump's big mouth cost him the election, but that he was the far better candidate. Look at the idiots in charge now, ruining the country.
I honestly think that Trump did not deliberately incite that mob. That riot was being planned long before Jan.6. As far as I'm concerned, Pelosi and the rest of her traitor buddies brought on that whole mess because of all of her actions. Remember the riots last summer, defunding the police, BLM, and so much more. Give me a break and God help us all.Talk about a bottom less swamp!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:42 PM

So called conservatives justifying the January 6th riot by low life rioters because the BLM/ANTIFA low life rioters did it too is embarrassing.

I'm not sure this "insurrection" is all you and others are making it out to be and conservatism is as strong as it's been in my lifetime.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:54 PM

Screw conservatism, it’s time to hand out an old fashion (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) whoopin’

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The difference in how people are treated is what is being pointed out and the difference in the view/outcome but keep being you it’s amusing to watch.

I assume you are/were in law enforcement. I have consistently said we should have hammered the rioters and looters on the left. I have consistently said we should have hammered the rioters, including the January 6 rioters, on the right. I would hope as law enforcement you would agree. If not, enlighten me.

As for the "commission", I have no time or use for that and it is obviously a political tool. But it is the card so called conservatives dealt the Democrats and of course they are going to play it.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 02:19 PM

People are pointing out the different outcomes to the same actions don’t try to make it into what it is not.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 02:27 PM

People are pointing out the different outcomes to the same actions don’t try to make it into what it is not.

At least you admitted that the actions of the January 6 rioters are the same as the actions of the BLM/ANTIFA rioters. That's a start.

The outcomes should be no different. All of them are criminals.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 02:29 PM

Has a single protestor been charged, under US Code 18, for insurrection, rebellion, or sedition?

Seems like we can't have had an insurrection if no one is being charged with it. It's not like the Feds are great Trump lovers and several in Congress have certainly been pushing the "insurrection" narrative for the past 6+ months. We've had plenty of arrests and I can't believe CNN & MSDNC wouldn't have the insurrection trials running 24/7.

Last I heard, the majority of the people arrested due to Jan 6, are still being held, most without charges of any kind, in solitary confinement, without legal representation in direct contravention of their Bill of Rights.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 02:39 PM

At least you admitted that the actions of the January 6 rioters are the same as the actions of the BLM/ANTIFA rioters. That's a start.

The outcomes however should be no different. All of them are criminals.

I never said anything different you keep doing that but questions should be asked like why did they swing the gates and doors open that day, why was a unarmed protester shot, were any plants in the crowd to help start the trouble? Questions need to be answered making things into what are not is a waste of time!
Posted By: wetdog

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 02:51 PM

The doors of the Capital building are magnetically locked.
Who unlocked them?
Those controls are inside the building.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:11 PM

The outcomes however should be no different. All of them are criminals.

I never said anything different you keep doing that but questions should be asked like why did they swing the gates and doors open that day, why was a unarmed protester shot, were any plants in the crowd to help start the trouble? Questions need to be answered making things into what are not is a waste of time!

You just backtracked by making excuses, in the form of irrelevant questions, for the rioter's actions. Their actions were what they were whether it was instigated or encouraged. And if they were instigated or encouraged, that is not a defense to a crime.

And that woman was a rioter not a protester.

The same type of excuses are made by the left for the BLM/ANTIFA rioters. The system is why they assault people and burn businesses. The system is why they steal Air Jordans and malt liquor.

I say throw all right wing, left wing or whatever wing rioters in the same prison and let them fight it out there.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:39 PM

BC
If there was evidence suggesting that where was a plot to allow the protesters to get out of control and access the building do you believe it should be fairly investigated?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:40 PM

And if conservatism is exemplified by craven cowardice and appeasement of evil then the sooner it dies the better.

In the the words of John Adams, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:53 PM

When will we be seeing billboards seeking information of those involved in the numerous riots that befell this nation previously and websites also for that matter?
Burning and looting of businesses and law enforcement centers,millions of dollars in damage, owners being beaten and killed for trying to protect their buildings.
There is a lot of facial recognition photos out there, it would be nice if those crimes were afforded the same scrutiny that has come about since Jan.6.
Yes there were some that committed criminal assault at the capital, there was even more that were actually escorted in and many of them took selfies with capital police officers.
I imagine those videos have been taken down now.
Just too many questions that need to be asked,that won't with this shame of a commission .
Why didn't Pelosi request additional security after being informed that I.E.D's were located around the grounds that morning.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 03:54 PM

BC you remind of the Feds you create a narrative that’s not there the act like your the only one that knows the answers when you don’t really understand the real questions, you make up scenarios in your head then think everyone else has it wrong. You try to convince others you know 90% more (that you make up) when your in the 1% narcissistic at best.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:06 PM

BC you remind of the Feds you create a narrative that’s not there the act like your the only one that knows the answers when you don’t really understand the real questions, you make up sceneries in your head then think everyone else has it wrong. You try to convince others you know 90% more (that you make up) when your in the 1% narcissistic at best.

Your learning.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:32 PM

BC you remind of the Feds you create a narrative that’s not there the act like your the only one that knows the answers when you don’t really understand the real questions, you make up sceneries in your head then think everyone else has it wrong. You try to convince others you know 90% more (that you make up) when your in the 1% narcissistic at best.

I would say as more and more facts come to light, what you stated is maybe getting closer to the truth about BC. Using select pieces of the puzzle that aligns with what he wants to see instead looking at the whole picture and seeing what's really taking place. Was trespassing and looting at the protest against the law, yes, but in the big picture of what the Marxist left is doing that is against the foundational laws of this government its not a dot on the radar. The laws Hilary broke had far greater consequences than what happened at the riot and no justice was done. We have a Marxist regime breaking every law they want to systematically take this country over and alot of people don't want to see it. If you really study Germany and Russia before and after Marxism you would realize we are headed for big trouble if it isn't stopped some how.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:41 PM

No one lifted a finger when police officers were getting killed and cities were burned to the ground last summer.
Lawlessness only matters when it fits a political agenda.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:49 PM

You guys should have hired some British royal marine mercenaries.
They would have burnt the capitol right to the ground for you like they burned that sucker in 1814.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:52 PM

You guys should have hired some British royal marine mercenaries.
They would have burnt the capitol right to the ground for you like they burned that sucker in 1814.

We're not taking any options off the table just yet. Lol
Posted By: hooftrimmer20

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 04:54 PM

TDS is a real thing!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 05:16 PM

I think both sides should move past our T_S
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 06:13 PM

I assume you are/were in law enforcement. I have consistently said we should have hammered the rioters and looters on the left. I have consistently said we should have hammered the rioters, including the January 6 rioters, on the right. I would hope as law enforcement you would agree. If not, enlighten me.

As for the "commission", I have no time or use for that and it is obviously a political tool. But it is the card so called conservatives dealt the Democrats and of course they are going to play it.

The only reason they didn't shoot more than that one lady was because too many of their own operatives where in there with the ignorant party goers. The cops couldn't tell the fake Trump "supporters" from regular folks who thought it was cool to occupy the building while the cops held the doors open for them.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 06:39 PM

I don’t support what was done in DC but the unleveled playing field should worry everyone with a brain. People throwing fire bombs, explosives, bricks and ice bottles were no threat and shooting was forbidden but unarmed protesters can be shot and it’s no big deal other times.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 06:43 PM

I think both sides should move past our T_S

Agree!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 06:55 PM

I would say as more and more facts come to light, what you stated is maybe getting closer to the truth about BC. Using select pieces of the puzzle that aligns with what he wants to see instead looking at the whole picture and seeing what's really taking place. Was trespassing and looting at the protest against the law, yes, but in the big picture of what the Marxist left is doing that is against the foundational laws of this government its not a dot on the radar. The laws Hilary broke had far greater consequences than what happened at the riot and no justice was done. We have a Marxist regime breaking every law they want to systematically take this country over and alot of people don't want to see it. If you really study Germany and Russia before and after Marxism you would realize we are headed for big trouble if it isn't stopped some how.

Just prosecute all criminals! Left, right, white, black and whatever, I don't care what they claim or what they look like. If they break the law, prosecute and convict them. Why is that so hard for the so called conservatives?

There was no noble cause on January 6. "We" were not breaking free from the King of England. The rioters were upset about a losing an election. It happens and there are Constitutional remedies for that. Rioting is not one of them and getting tricked or invited into rioting is not a defense.

Similarly, there were no noble causes when the BLM/ANTIFA rioters destroyed cities in the name of the criminal George Floyd or whatever they were outraged about at the time. Note, they claim the same types of moral justifications as the January 6 rioters.

Heck, bring back the German Shepherds, water hoses and night sticks for those thugs and anyone else that wants to break the law by rioting.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 06:58 PM

I don’t support what was done in DC but the unleveled playing field should worry everyone with a brain. People throwing fire bombs, explosives, bricks and ice bottles were no threat and shooting was forbidden but unarmed protesters can be shot and it’s no big deal other times.

We actually are not that far off on this. If you are woke/black/brown/gay/whatever, you get away with a lot more today and that is not right or fair.

We should however act better.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 08:36 PM

Comparing the people that walked in to the Capitol and the rioters in Mpls. as equal is idiotic, Now if the Trump supporters and the FBI plants had burned the Capitol to the ground and stolen everything of value and put some people in the hospital or morgue you might have a leg to stand on. This is an old political trick, mostly Dems.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 08:49 PM

Just a was of money! What about the other city that has been going on for years. Very easy to spend other peoples money. JMO

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 09:00 PM

Can I shoot the water cannon?
Thats my dream job.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:14 PM

Thats my dream job.

Probably not such a good job if it's a real armed and motivated group.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:15 PM

Thats my dream job.

If your referring to the water boarding of the prisoners, of course

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:21 PM

Thats my dream job.

If Pelosi is wearing a white tee shirt don't go there..... the morale of the troops is important and I don't think we could overcome that kind of damage

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:33 PM

I wonder how many FBI informants and even under covers pose as tman members...?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

U thinking I'm in trouble with that Pelosi comment?? cry

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:36 PM

BC
If there was evidence suggesting that where was a plot to allow the protesters to get out of control and access the building do you believe it should be fairly investigated?

"We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong

They decide and the shotgun sings the song"

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:44 PM

Thats my dream job.

If Pelosi is wearing a white tee shirt don't go there..... the morale of the troops is important and I don't think we could overcome that kind of damage

Now I'm going to have nightmares, thanks.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:45 PM

Thats my dream job.

Nice.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:47 PM

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Say something inflammatory enough and I'm sure there are some here who would direct the authorities attention. Inflammatory includes just about anything with a hint of patriotism attached to it.
Posted By: rex123

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:54 PM

Right or wrong they seem to be calling the shots. All our side does is go on radio and ask for donations or promise , promise, promise.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:58 PM

I'm doubting there's not much real danger from a bunch of old men who argue about catching a $3 coon grin

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 10:59 PM

Say something inflammatory enough and I'm sure there are some here who would direct the authorities attention. Inflammatory includes just about anything with a hint of patriotism attached to it.

yup
Posted By: rex123

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 11:05 PM

Why isn't our side fighting for these people? Why as usual are they just sitting on their hands and going on talk shows?

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 11:06 PM

because they're scared of the media

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Why isn't our side fighting for these people? Why as usual are they just sitting on their hands and going on talk shows?

Talk shows pay better than risking your career.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/29/21 11:26 PM

I think on this thread, possibly one. But I see him as more of a liberal snitch if he thought it would take.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by rex123

Those ultra liberal talk shows your talking about you have to be kidding me, pod casts maybe but not welcome on late night TV just look who they have on there. Fox would be your only hope for that.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 12:21 AM

The moles will be the ones inciting anti lib stuff with the most vitriol.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 01:14 AM

All I know is that the dude who had his picture taken with his feet up on Pelosi's desk should be enshrined as a national hero.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 01:20 AM

All I know is that the dude who had his picture taken with his feet up on Pelosi's desk should be enshrined as a national hero.

When sanity once again prevails.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 01:52 AM

I think he's local here.

I would expect many websites and members there of, are under surveillance under the label of white supremacists.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 03:32 AM

Hey BC, is it legal for police to sue any protestor individually in civil court for damages inflicted on themselves personally by that protestor?

Can police sue a mayor/city council/leadership for putting them purposely in harm's way without proper self defense?

Can business owner's sue rioters for damages to their establishment? Can those rioters at least be jailed or put in solitary confinement?

Your suggesting the rule of law would be followed but that’s not happening now that is a big part of the problem.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 04:08 AM

Here you go trapdog1. Blaine County probably has better ones framed in his office...

[Linked Image]

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 04:31 AM

Here you go trapdog1. Blaine County probably has better ones framed in his office...

[Linked Image]

Same "takeover" of the same office.
[Linked Image]
Took over the building.
[Linked Image]

There are pics from the Kavanaugh hearing with protesters chasing politicians down the halls and into elevators, spitting on them.
Are most people so easily fooled by how one is portrayed over the other by the left and media? No common sense anymore.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 08:35 AM

Hippie, that hallway pic just screams body odor and stupid....

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 11:36 AM

Such happy campers!!

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 03:49 PM

[Linked Image]

I've studied that picture and have to admit that's kind of what I look like in my office.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/30/21 05:20 PM

Outstanding!!
Posted By: James

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 12:11 AM

With the American flag tossed disrespectfully, like another foot on the desk.

Jim
Posted By: James

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 12:17 AM

The January 6 commission is a waste of taxpayer funds.

The issues should have been resolved in the Trump Impeachment II trial in the Senate. Nothing was resolved then due to the Republican's cowardly failure to meet their duties. If they had met their Constitutional duty, there would be no January 6 Commission.

So, although a waste, and a probable political circus, it wouldn't be too far wrong to say the GOP is going to get what it deserves.

Jim
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 12:38 AM

If they had got to Mike Pence or Nancy Pelosi there's no doubt in my mind they would have harmed them, maybe worse. All they managed was some broken windows, smeared some feces etc. Idiots, probably lose their gun rights.

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 12:40 AM

Yep we are in good hands for sure now! LMAO
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 12:48 AM

Law Dog...he.does have a pluse...lol
bless his heart...lol

Re: What's your take on the January 6th Commission? - 07/31/21 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by James
The January 6 commission is a waste of taxpayer funds.

The issues should have been resolved in the Trump Impeachment II trial in the Senate. Nothing was resolved then due to the Republican's cowardly failure to meet their duties. If they had met their Constitutional duty, there would be no January 6 Commission.

So, although a waste, and a probable political circus, it wouldn't be too far wrong to say the GOP is going to get what it deserves.

Jim

Your first sentence is correct.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums